Mom's Bed Ch. 08

Story Info
Megan's First Lesson.
12.5k words
4.66
98.2k
149

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers

Author's Note: I wasn't sure if I was going to continue with this story for a few reasons, not the least of which is that it's a little outside of my comfort zone, but enough people have requested the next chapter that I felt I should. There are still plenty of chapters left to write if people continue to show interest.

Please note that this story covers a large gambit of categories. There is incest, spanking, dominance and BDSM to name a few.

JD

*********

"Brian...Brian..."

I was so tired I didn't even recognize the voice at first. I burrowed deeper into my pillow and hoped that whoever it was would go away.

"Brian..." the voice called again, sounding a bit more urgent, but still I tried to ignore it. That's when the shaking started. "Brian, wake up!"

My eyes snapped open ready to tear into whoever stood above me. I only fell asleep an hour or two ago and I was exhausted. Today was one of the longest days in my life. My sister Lisa woke me up early this morning because Rhonda was missing. She'd left me and gone back to her sister after promising to be mine forever, body and soul.

I'd gone to Megan's to take the woman I loved back, but it didn't quite work out that way. Oh, Rhonda was back, at least for the time being, but now I had Megan and our bet to contend with and winning it would be no easy task.

I didn't want to think about the ramifications of losing it. Megan wouldn't just get Rhonda. She'd get my sister Lisa as well. I had a plan and was reasonably confident that it would work, but there was always the possibility that it wouldn't and I'd lose.

I'd been on an emotional rollercoaster all day working at accepting the craziness that was my life. I needed time to absorb it all, but it didn't look like I was going to get it tonight, certainly not based on Gabby's expression. I swallowed my anger at being woken up. Rhonda's little sister was clearly upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"It's Megan," the dirty blond answered.

"That's a given," I said, trying not to sound impatient, but probably failing. "What happened?"

"She's locked in your mother's room with Rhonda and your mom," Gabby answered. "I heard Megan and Rhonda fighting."

"Where is Lisa?" I asked, knowing she was the only other person in the house who could control Megan. If anything, Gabby's expression became more concerned. I was still groggy, but the idea of Megan with my mom got me out of bed quickly enough.

"Um, she's asleep in her room. I didn't want to disturb her," the girl answered.

I knew Gabby's real reason for coming to me instead of going to my sister. Lisa had hurt Megan earlier. Gabby wanted to help Rhonda and my mom, but not at the cost of hurting her sister Megan, at least not to the degree that Lisa had so done earlier. I could understand that.

"Let's go," I said, as I shook my head and forced myself to wake up enough to function. I led Gabby to mom's room. The door was locked like she said. It was one of those old, solid ones. I'm sure I could have broken it down with some effort, but mom being mom there was a key on top of the lintel. All the bedroom doors had locks on them for privacy, but they also had keys nearby just in case. Obviously, with Megan staying with us I would need to remove all the locks or take possession of the keys.

I opened the door and walked in to find Megan on the bed riding my mom's face rather aggressively. Rhonda was hogtied and gagged face down on the floor. It looked like Gabby was right and Rhonda had tried to help my mother. Frankly, that surprised me. I knew Rhonda loved mom, but I couldn't picture her standing up to her older sister.

Megan heard the door open and looked at me as I entered. She had the audacity to actually smirk. I was so angry I literally saw red. I was at the side of the bed in two long steps. I grabbed Megan's arms and squeezed, jerking her off of my mother and the bed in one harsh motion. I held her up off the ground making eye contact. I was shaking in anger. Her smirk remained despite the fact that I was sure I was hurting her.

"Brian!" I heard mom nearly yelling. "I'm okay! It's okay!"

"No, it's not," I said coldly, but I dropped Megan. She was so surprised that she fell off balanced and ended up on her ass on the floor. I ignored her and looked mom over carefully. She didn't look great, but like she said, she was okay. Mom saw my concern and forced a smile as she briefly wiped her face with the sheet. She hugged me afterward. I released a portion of my anger. I was still plenty mad, but I was in control once more.

"Relax, she liked it," Megan said as she stood and rubbed her hip and ass. "Hell, I bet she would have liked what came next even more!"

"Give it a rest Megan," Gabby snapped as she began untying their sister Rhonda.

"Come on Jess, it wasn't that big of a deal," Megan shrugged in annoyance. She clearly didn't like getting reprimanded by her baby sister.

"Jess?" mom asked in confusion.

"Please," Gabby sighed. "It's an old nickname that my family uses for me despite me hating it." Rhonda was free now and she pulled off her gag.

"She was crazy about Jessica Simpson as a little kid. Her songs were the only thing that could keep her quiet," she said with a smile as she remembered. I guess she was okay despite being bound and gagged by Megan. Who was I kidding? She liked it.

"It started out as a joke," Megan put in. "We began calling her Jess. She loved it at first."

"I was eight at the time," Gabby said pointedly. "And it got old before I reached my teens. I nearly died of embarrassment when you two came to my soccer game freshman year and called me that in front of everyone."

"We did, didn't we?" Rhonda laughed. Megan's earlier smirk shifted to an actual smile. She had a nice one when she wasn't being a bitch.

"After that we took up calling her Gabs," the oldest sister added.

"I wasn't thrilled with that at first either, but it was better than Jess," Gabby said, looking back and forth at her sisters.

"What did I miss?" Lisa said from the doorway. She's obviously just woken from a nap. She was yawning. The sight of her silenced the three sisters.

It was funny really. Despite me being the dominant here, they were all more afraid of Lisa than me. That wasn't a bad thing I guess, especially in Megan's case considering that my sister might end up with her when this was all over, but in the long run it was probably a mistake. I'd have to rectify it soon. I looked at them all and shook my head.

I noticed Gabby watching me. That's when I realized what she'd done. I had to give her credit. Gabby was one smart girl. She'd distracted me with the story of her childhood nickname long enough for my anger to subside significantly. Not only that, but she'd done it on purpose. I could see it in her expression.

That didn't mean I was going to let Megan off the hook, nor was my anger completely abated. Mom was my submissive, but she was also mom, someone to be cherished. Megan's concept of dominance didn't work that way.

"Megan locked mom, Rhonda and herself in here," I said, watching my sister's sleepiness disappear. I didn't need to explain further. Lisa was no dummy either. She took a step toward Megan. I had to give Rhonda's older sister credit. She didn't flinch despite what Lisa had done to her earlier. Gabby on the other hand looked ready to jump out of her skin.

"Lisa! Don't," mom said, obviously meaning it. "I'm okay. Between Rhonda fighting her and Gabby getting Brian, nothing happened."

"Almost nothing," I said pointedly, some of my anger resurfacing. Lisa looked at me. I could tell she wanted to take Megan back to her room and punish her again, but she waited to see if that's what I wanted. The truth was that I was sorely tempted to let her.

"Please don't!" Gabby begged me. She was making this hard.

"You promised not to try to stop what happened between your sisters and me when I agreed to let you stay," I said, reminding her of the conversation we'd had only hours before.

"I know," the dirty blond admitted. "But Megan is already bruised from before. Look at her butt. I can't bear the thought of Lisa spanking her again!" I shook my head. Lisa really had done a job on Megan's ass, but that wasn't the point. I needed to deal with Gabby's interference right now or it would only get worse.

"By all rights, I should kick you out of the house," I sighed, looking at the youngest sister and rubbing my hand along the stubble on one half of my face.

"No!" Gabby cried. "Please don't do that!"

I could see Megan get an almost hopeful look in her eyes. I was sure that Rhonda's expression was similar, but I didn't bother looking at her. I needed Gabby for my plan to work. I couldn't afford to get rid of her. Besides, my heart went out to her. All she was trying to do was protect her sister. I could understand that.

"I'll do anything. Anything!" the girl added. That's when a thought popped into my head. I didn't like it at first. Hell, I didn't like it period, but it might just work.

"Would you be willing to accept the punishment instead?" I asked Gabby.

"No!" Megan snapped. It sounded more like a curse than a simple denial.

Gabby was a guest in my house, but that didn't mean I wouldn't let her step in for her sister. I needed a way to control Megan when neither Lisa nor I was around and this might just be it. Sure, I could truss Megan up every time we both left the house or slept, but that would get old fast.

"Let me take Megan's punishment," Rhonda put in, looking at me hopefully as she stood.

"No, you have your own punishment to deal with," I said. She froze and met my eyes before nodding slowly in acceptance.

"Punishment? Why would you punish Rhonda? She fought to stop Megan!" Gabby's voice was on edge. Despite my warnings earlier, she hadn't really understood. She might in time, but this was too soon. The problem was that Megan hadn't left me a choice.

"Not really," I said, pulling Rhonda into a hug, letting her know I understood and forgave her. This only confused poor Gabby even more.

"Brian's right," Rhonda put in as she nuzzled into my shoulder. "I didn't try and stop Megan. If I wanted to do that I would have run and gotten him or Lisa like you did."

"But you fought her!" Gabby cried. "I heard it and you were tied up when we finally got the door open."

"That wasn't a decision," I said slowly, trying to make her understand. "That was an emotional reaction. Rhonda loves mom and didn't want to see her hurt. She jumped Megan, but she knew that she'd never be able to actually take her."

"I don't understand," Gabby said. Her confusion was obvious.

"You don't have to," Megan said succinctly. She clearly understood, but that didn't mean she wanted Gabby to. "All you need to do is walk out of here and not return until the month is up." Gabby looked at her sister for a long few moments. Her eyes shifted to Rhonda who continued to rest her head on my shoulder. After that Gabby looked at me. I saw her make her decision.

"I can't," she finally said to Megan. "I made a deal with Brian. I'm his to do with what he wants." That wasn't true and we both knew it. Mom did too, but no one else.

"But..." Megan began. Gabby wouldn't let her finish.

"I won't be excluded again!" she snapped, which I think was really more to the point.

I let Gabby stay as a way of manipulating Megan and because she wanted to be with her sisters. The truth was that she was free to go whenever she wanted. Honestly, none of them were being held against their will, not even Megan. She could leave this very moment if she were willing to lose the bet.

On the other hand, I didn't want Gabby to go. If this worked out then the worst case might not be as bad as I feared. The problem was that the end of Megan's stay was still a month away and the eighteen year old was going to face a lot worse than this if she planned on making it to the end.

"Fine, but that doesn't mean you need to take my punishment," Megan argued.

"No, it doesn't," Gabby agreed. "But what choice do I have? You're my sister."

"You're not doing her any favors," Lisa interjected, looking from Gabby to her oldest sister. "Megan needs to understand the ramifications of her actions. Besides, I think she's more like Rhonda then she thinks."

"Go to hell!" Megan snapped. My sister just grinned.

Lisa was pushing too hard. I still hadn't talk to her about the extremeness of the punishment she delved out earlier and now I had to add this to the conversation. One of the goals of this bet was to help Megan accept the truth about herself. She wasn't nearly as dominant as she thought, or maybe I should say that she had just as strong a need to be controlled as she did to control others. The problem was that she wasn't going to accept that any time soon. Hell, I still wasn't sure she'd ever accept it.

"She can't handle another spanking tonight," Gabby insisted. "I'll stand in for her."

"There are other types of punishments," Rhonda put in, but I wasn't going to allow for that. The truth was that I wanted Gabby to take her sister's punishment. Megan needed a reminder of the consequences of trying to subvert what was mine. Her own pain obviously wasn't going to do it. Maybe her little sister's would. It might not be fair to Gabby, but it was her choice.

Yeah, I was learning just how much of a bastard I could be. I tried not to dwell on it for the moment.

"No, someone is going to get spanked right now for what happened," I interjected in a tone that made it clear that there was no point in arguing. "I planned on being easy on Gabby this month because she is young and frankly, I'm still not convinced that she knows what she's agreed to, but I will allow her to take on Megan's punishment if she wants." I then turned to the oldest sister and added rather pointedly, "I figure that maybe her pain will teach you to behave since punishing you directly doesn't seem to work." Megan glared at me before turning to Gabby.

"Don't you dare!" Megan snapped angrily at her baby sister. "I don't want your help!" The eighteen-year-old's expression didn't change. She was committed.

Rhonda didn't say anything. She was just as upset as Megan, but knew that she wouldn't be able to change Gabby's mind, or mine for that matter. I glanced at my mother and sister. Lisa was clearly ready to go with my decision. Mom, on the other hand looked at me like she was ready to say something. I waited, but she remained silent. I turned back to Gabby.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"I have to," Gabby said softly, but not without conviction.

"You really don't," my sister interjected before looking to Megan. "Tell her the truth. You like being spanked. Just admit it and maybe your little sister will let you take your own punishment."

"I don't like being on the receiving end of any punishment!" Megan snapped in reply, but there was something in her expression that made me wonder if I should skip my planned talk with Lisa later, at least in regards to pushing Megan to accept her submissiveness. Maybe my sister knew what she was doing. I'd have to think on it.

"Okay, I guess that means I get to teach you a lesson using your sister instead," Lisa shrugged. I saw Megan blanch, but she didn't say anything.

"Not this time," I said into the silence that followed as I let go of Rhonda. "I'll be doing the teaching tonight. Come here Gabby." I moved to mom's desk and pulled out the chair.

"You're going to spank me?" Gabby asked in surprise, but that didn't stop her from moving to me.

"Yes," I said, sitting down. "This is your last chance to get out of it. It's going to hurt, a lot. I may not relish spanking someone quite as much as Lisa, but then again, I'm a lot stronger than her."

In answer, Gabby laid herself across my lap somewhat awkwardly. I shifted her into a more comfortable position before looking up at Megan. The hatred in her eyes burned. I smiled ever so slightly and pulled down her youngest sister's pants. Her panties went with them. Gabby was built slim and her small, pale ass was very enticing. She jumped when I touched it. I caressed it almost without thought. That clearly angered her oldest sister even more.

"You bastard!" Megan cried. I locked eyes with her and slapped Gabby's ass with significant force. The girl cried out, as expected. Megan actually took a step toward me. Lisa was on her instantly. The fight was short and somewhat vicious. In the end, Lisa had Megan pinned on the bed. My sister forced the dark haired girl to watch as I continued spanking her sister.

"This is your fault," I shrugged to Megan. "You agreed to be my submissive for a month, but every change you get you try and subvert the people I love. That's unacceptable." I slapped Gabby's small ass again. Her cry was even louder this time.

There was a part of me that cringed inside. Gabby didn't deserve what I was doing to her. I mean, it's not that spanking was that big of a deal in and of itself. I wasn't going to hurt her the way that Lisa hurt her older sister, but still, Gabby wasn't a child. She was an eighteen year old woman and I had her draped over my legs with her butt sticking up. The punishment was more than just the physical pain of my blows. It was the humiliation of how I went about it.

Yet despite that, I steeled myself to continue. Gabby had volunteered and in the long run, if it actually helped control Megan then I was betting this month would be better for everyone, including Gabby. I just needed to make sure that Megan got the point.

"All you need to do is stay true to the agreement and this won't happen again," I added, delivering another blow.

"That's enough!" Rhonda half begged, knowing it wasn't.

"No, it's not," I stated, giving Gabby another swat, and another one after that. I took my time, watching Megan's reaction.

"Of course, you could just quit the bet now and I'll let your sister up?" I offered. Megan didn't trust her voice. Instead, she shook her head angrily. I hadn't expected her to agree, but for some reason her refusal made my own anger spike. It would all be so much easier if she'd just admit the truth about herself! I swatted Gabby's now pink ass cheeks harder, letting my anger get the best of me.

"Oh, that hurts!" the eighteen year old cried. "It hurts!" I cursed myself silently for losing control. I even contemplated stopping. That's when Gabby twisted her head and looked up at me. I knew that look. I'd seen it before.

"Brian..." my mother began. I slapped Gabby's ass again before she could continue. Mom frowned, ready to say something more, but Lisa spoke first.

"Little brother, if you're going to give her a spanking then do it right," she interjected. "You're pulling your blows too much." I swung with more power. Gabby yelped, causing Lisa to smile and add, "That's better." Megan renewed her efforts to escape my sister, but it was pointless.

"Brian, how many more?" mom asked.

"Two," I replied, and then smacked Gabby's ass again. "Make that one." I turned to Megan.

"Let's just hope you learn the lesson so I don't have to do this again," I said, making sure she understood. "Because next time it will be twice as many and twice as hard." Gabby moaned and Megan actually flinched. I let the last blow fall with all of my strength to make a point. The crack of it actually echoed. Gabby screamed.

"You bastard!" Megan cried.

"You said that already," I said calmly. "Not get up and go to my bedroom. Wait for me there. If I see you so much as wandering the hall we'll be back in here."

"One month, and the first day is over," she said, promising retribution as Lisa let her up.

"Today's not finished yet," I smiled coldly. If looks could kill, I'd be dead. Megan walked out of the bedroom, her anger coming off of her in waves.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,325 Followers