Mom's Big Plunge

Story Info
Playing with his tool in the cool pool was hot!
6.3k words
4.25
162k
157
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,871 Followers

Playing with his tool in the cool pool was hot!

Jimmy, my step-son, sat beside me in the car, on our trip up the New York Thruway. It was a two hour trip to the lodge, a two week stay we had planned. Our friends, the Jansens had asked us to house-sit their posh second home in the Catskills. It was just going to be Jim and me. My husband, Ted, was tied to his work in the City for the duration, on a critical project he had to supervise. I would miss Ted, but my kid was a fine companion, and Jimmy was eager to come along.

Just having finished a tough freshman year, and turning 20 in a few weeks, he needed a break. So did I, for that matter. I had been run ragged, with my own work as a store manager, for a local shop in our village. When we were offered this opportunity, to look after their property in upstate NY, it was just the ticket. The Jansens were on a European tour, for the fortnight; we were to keep an eye on things. There had been break-ins the previous summer in that area, and they were nervous about their lovely spot, which they called 'Miz-B-Haven'.

I wasn't sure of exactly why the nomenclature, but it certainly had all the amenities for a grand time. They had a pool, Jacuzzi, the latest high tech in audio-visual equipment, video games galore, a well stocked bar (that would get good use), and a wine cellar also. While it was too bad it was so isolated, with a satellite dish, we could have the latest movies. Groceries were a half hour down the road, but the lodge was well stocked, and had a big freezer. The kitchen had everything you could ask for in appliances. It was going to be "uh ton uh fun", as Jimmy put it.

I noticed Jim glancing my way, quite often, as we flew up the highway. He was a good looking fellow, much as his dad was, but he had my fair hair instead. Taller than me, but then most people were. My spouse kidded about having married 'Tinkerbelle'. I was petite, and still looked like I was the High School cheerleader he had fallen in love with. Only, the magic had lately been missing, from our never-never-land. Or rather, our love life was more never-land. Between his commute to the city, from Connecticut, and my crazy shop manager problems, we seemed never to get a chance for romance, in the last several months.

Which is why it was a damn shame, that hubby was tied up in the Big Apple, for this adventure. It would have been the chance to fool around. Even with Jim along. We could always ask for privacy, it's not like our son didn't know his parents had sex. One time, he even walked into the living room, and got a quite a surprise, when he caught us doing it on the couch. He was supposed to have gone to the movies for a couple of hours. I can't remember what spoiled his plans, what I won't forget is that he strolled in, just at the critical moment.

We couldn't stop, not right then. I was screaming as I climaxed, and his father was in the middle of squirting a huge wad of jism, up my pussy. That was last Christmas vacation when he was home from college. He stood there, and stared at the home porno scene. Then as we finished our throes of passion, he calmly said, "I hope you used protection, you two horny kids." The cheek that boy has sometimes! (I have an IUD.) Then he calmly went up to his room. But that was a facade. As we went past his door, going to our room where we finished, we heard him masturbating. Smack, smack smack; he was beating his meat. I didn't blame him; it must have been a hot sight.

A few days afterwards, he told me I had the sexiest ass he had ever seen. I let that pass by without any reply. I mean, what do you say to your kid in that situation? 'Thank you, Honey, can I see yours?' My husband told me, Jimmy asked him if I was as good a lay, as I had been when we were first married. I was dumbfounded. "What did you say?" I asked. "I told him - better!" Jim answered. So okay, that was a compliment. However, from that time on, Jimmy looked at me sometimes with, well frankly, lust in his eyes; and a slight smirk in his grin.

The damn thing was, it was starting to get to me. Okay, it's nice my boy thinks I'm sexy. It's good to know, that I still have the physique that puts the wood in men's pants. But my own sweet Jimmy ought not to think of me that way. Even more disturbing, is since the screwing has diminished lately, my teen has become more of a subject for an occasional fantasy, in my own head. I imagine that he catches me masturbating one afternoon, and says he will take care of me, since he knows his dad is not being attentive in that department.

He strips, and comes boldly to the bed. I'm on my back. He gets between my thighs. He is hard. He is big. I am wet. I have no will power to stop him. He places the beautiful hunk hanging from his loins, at my entrance. I put my arms around him. He presses inward, and goes deep. GOD! I'm getting wet sitting here driving, with Jim in the seat right next to me. He is looking at me with that 'smile' that says he wants me. I look down at his jeans; sure enough there is a long lump in the crotch. I look at the road straight ahead. I wonder if my shorts are showing a wet spot, my panties are definitely damp.

I have on pinks shorts, and a loose sleeveless shirt. I decided the day was going to be too warm to wear a bra. I like to feel the breeze in my blouse, when I am driving in the summer. With my arms up on the steering wheel, Jimmy's angle is able to view sideways at my right boob. He can't peak at the nipple, but if he saw it, it would be like an oversize pencil eraser. As it is, my buttons clearly are poking their perky points, under the thin cotton. I lick my lips, it is warm, but the sexual tension has made the atmosphere, that much hotter. Good thing we'll be there soon!

Our arrival is down a dusty dirt drive, to the meadow setting of the luxury lodge, 'Miz-B-Haven'. A haven it is from civilization, but with all the conveniences. Like a love-shack, at one of those Pocono resorts. Though the Jacuzzi wasn't heart shaped. The Jansens had us all up for the Fourth of July, two years ago. They shut it down between November and March, but this was August now, and the place was left ready for our visit, while they were away. We were on our own if anything went wrong, except they left all the numbers, for plumbers and other repairmen if needed.

After the long drive, Jim and I both agree the first item of business, was to take a dip in the pool. The air-conditioning would need some time to crank up, so we would change, and then dive in. In fact, I had been a diving instructor at one time, at the local Y, and Jimmy had taken lessons that summer too. The pool had a board, not as good as the country-club's, but we would use it to have fun. I had packed the swim-suits in my case, since my step-son had insisted on stuffing his duffel with his camping gear. We also brought a large trunk for our stay. There was a washer-dryer, but it was a compact one-piece unit, and I didn't want to wear it out.

I took the master-bedroom, and Jim was bunking in the spare room. We left their daughter's room alone. I was changing into my bikini, when the door burst open, and Jim walked in. I was in the middle of just putting my top on. So those firm little apples of mine, with the strawberry centers, were on display to my Jimmy's eyes. We each of us froze, I felt like a deer in the headlights, stunned by the unexpected intrusion. The youth was zeroed into his step-mom's mams, and a look of astonishment was the expression on his face. I was not one for making any big deal about nudity within our household, it happened by accident sometimes.

In fact, I had walked in on Jim, coming out of the shower a couple of times. I kept my cool then, and now. But I didn't let things go for long back then, I didn't want either of us embarrassed. I had merely turned around, and let him grab a towel. I had seen the meat he was packing, nice and long, and thick enough. Semi-rigid, as if he had been jerking-off. That was what I had been envisioning in my fantasies, that delicious sausage. Now, I finally brought my top up, to cover my exposed tits. He had seen his mother's bottom in December; here in August, he got a gander at my ta-tas. He was holding a towel around his waist, I finally noticed, when my own senses returned.

"Mom, I forgot that you had my swim trunks, in your suitcase." I nodded, a little speechless for the situation, and holding my top with my right arm, I plucked his suit out, and tossed it to him. I was using my left to throw the garment, and I flubbed it. Jim's shorts went high and wide. He lunged for the flying cloth, flung poorly, and caught them. However, in the process, he lost his hold on the towel, which dropped to the floor. His member swung with the motion of his grab. Now I was getting my share of beefcake, to his cheesecake glimpse of my knockers.

"Oops! Sorry!" he said, then he stepped into the swim wear. I expected him to leave, but he rather decided to be gallant, and maturely said, without a hint of leering, "Can I help you hook that up?" I turned so that he could get the strap connected. His hands were warm on my skin. I had a little shiver from the touch, and I knew that naughty thoughts had been at work in my sub-conscious. "I'll get us some beer from the fridge." Jim said in my ear, with his hands on my shoulders, and kissed my cheek. I shook my head in agreement. Not daring my voice to speak, as it would have quavered at that moment.

After he left, I had to sit on the bed for a moment. My legs were shaky; I was so turned on by the chance encounter. I knew I ought to not be so much of a minx, but he had looked so gawd-awful sexy, when he made that catch! I was damp again. I figured to try to get into the pool, before it became evident that I was thinking about things I should not, when it came to Jimmy. I wondered, did he just happen to walk in at the wrong/right moment. Or, was it planned, or did he have a sixth sense of my state of undress. I began to think back over the last few weeks, and other times he had popped in on me unannounced, while I was usually in my undies. It must be luck - what could it be otherwise?

I got up and went to the back sliding-double-doors and out to poolside. Jimmy was there already with a cooler, and some brews with an ice-pack to keep them chilled. I swear to God, he looked at my crotch and gave a little smile. Well, he was semi-stiff himself for that matter. I dived off the side of the pool, and indicated that he should follow. The cool of the pool should chill our libidos too. He jumped in right next to me, with a beer for each of us. It was very refreshing, and the suds tasted just right, for the late afternoon humid weather.

I downed half the can then put it on the edge, and paddled over to the deeper end. Once there, I did a duck dive, and went tail-up / head-down into the depths, and swam down to the bottom. I turned, and pushed with my legs, to shoot back to the surface. When I emerged from being immersed, Jim sidestroked over to me. His beer, I saw, was next to mine, on the edge of the pool. He had dunked as well; his hair was damp and dripping. I tread water waiting for him to join me. He swam over.

"Hey, mom," He said, "How about we do some diving later on?"

"I was thinking about just that on our way here, Honey."

"While we have the sun, do you want to work on getting tan?"

"Yeah, there must be some lotion somewhere, or I have a bottle in my bag."

"I'll get it!" He swiftly did a couple of strokes to the side, and athletically hauled his muscular frame up to the pavement. This afforded me a good look at his buns, because the wet fabric clung to them, outlining the shape of his haunches. I thought he had a sexy ass too! Even if I was his mother, I could still admire his body. After all, I had had the nice perk of getting a peak at his pecker, not more than thirty minutes ago! Obviously, Jim appreciated my charms. It would have been a safe bet that he might try to sneak another spying on my body, sometime while we were here alone. Maybe I'd let him even, if it were 'tit for tat', so to speak!

The handsome youth reappeared with the bottle of suntan lotion, and I made my way to the steps, doing the breast stroke. I thought about that phrase, and got a little tingle in my tummy. My! I was being a horny hussy today, even if I didn't let my kid be aware, of his mother's dirty thoughts. I came out of the pool, and went to a lounger. I stretched out on my stomach, and spoke to Tommy, "Honey, will you do my back?" Should I have been surprised when he undid the clasp that held the strap together at the back? Nope!

After all, he had connected it, so now, to properly coat my back, he reversed the process. As long as he was 'proper' with putting on the balm, I would remain calm. Indeed, he did as any gentleman would do. Thoroughly applying the sun-block, he ran his hands over my skin. He didn't try anything. I was sort of disappointed, though I knew I ought to have objected, if he had. Then he did my legs, working up from the calves, giving the movements more of a massaging kind of rubbing. He used both hands to go over my thighs as well. I enjoyed the touch and felt relaxed.

"Do you want any tan lines, mom?"

"No, no tan lines for me, thanks!" I thought he meant the top, to be re-hooked or not. Leave it open I concluded, I was face down. But then I felt the ties at the sides of my bottom piece being loosened. Before I knew it, my tush was bare! "Jimmy! What the hell?!" I said, half turning to look at him, and show my displeasure. Then I turned back again, when my top dropped to the chaise lounge, leaving my breasts exposed again, to his smiling face, and eyes which went saucer wide. "I didn't mean there!" I exclaimed.

"Why not?" there's nobody here, but us chickens?"

'So said the fox in the hen house!' I thought.

Jim continued, "I've seen lots of naked butts before. Pretty as yours is, I'm your step-son, you're safe with me. Besides, I have seen it before, remember?"

"Yes, I certainly do. But if I'm just another 'chick', you are the rooster around here. And that makes this a co-ed swimming hole. My behind is not for public viewing!"

"Mom, you are not just another run of the mill girl, you are playmate material. Your rear is very dear to me, and I would not want you to think I don't appreciate it. But, - no pun intended - we are in private, and if you can't show your derrière around here, you will have a very white bottom, instead of that European all over brown glow. Here is some lotion, to make sure that you don't burn there either." Before I could stop him, he squirted the cream on my pale buttocks and spread it with his palms. One hand on each half globe, and it was a shocking thing, but also at the same time quite sensuous. I liked it. I had not had anybody do that in quite a while, and it felt good!

I let him do it; I didn't want to get the grease on my swimsuit I rationalized. So okay he got a close up of my nether region, big deal - right? Then I realized this was the opening for the tit for tat gambit. But first let my tan start to brown. I lay sleepily, and let the soft sunlight warm my skin. It was good to relax, at last the tensions of the shop and my work, were easing away. I was content, for the moment. Furthermore, he was not going to do anything untoward with his mother; or he would get his bottomed tanned - from a spanking, or some other appropriate punishment. I'd think of something, if it came to that.

I must have taken a little nap, because I realized that Jim was coming back out of the house and had a bottle of wine. I had not been aware of him leaving my side. At least he was not ogling my buns. He poured some into a plastic glass that he had also fetched, and one for himself. He explained, "I found this already opened, and thought it might be tastier that the beer. If you are okay with that. Here, it's a nice fruity Spanish red, I can't pronounce the name. I tilted up to take the cup, and my top dropped. 'Screw it!' I thought, and sipped. It was excellent! Trust the Jansons!

"Hey!" I spoke up suddenly, looking at his reddening face, "We'd better get some suntan cream on you, as well! Help me with my suit back on."

"Mom, what if we went skinny-dipping? I never had the chance to do that, but I know that it's a wonderful sensation to experience. Have you ever done it? I dare you to do it."

"Not in a long time, Honey. That's a bare, dare, darling. But yeah, it is rather neat to do. I'll see your dare, and double dare you, too. Let me slather you up, then we'll take a skinny-dip. But you have to promise, no horseplay. I can't defend myself properly, when I'm buck naked."

"O . . you could fend me off improperly . . ."

"No! You promise your mother that if we do that, you will be a hero, not a zero!"

"What a corny phrase. Okay, no rough-housing, when we are sans suits."

"Good, now, since I am already in my birthday suit, you strip too!" And in a jiffy he was pulling down his shorts, and I was treated to his whole glorious self. I had seen it in brief before, but now I could study it at my leisure. Indeed, I ran my hands all over those strong firm muscles, as I slicked his skin with protective application. All over the front and back, torso and legs, buns and - well I didn't go exactly everywhere - I left that one male muscle alone. Much as I was tempted, and, he was slightly turgid. But if I did that, what would Jimmy expect to do in return, to my body? I couldn't allow that liberty, or could I? Could I?

So with both of us lathered up, to use a double-entendre, we were headed for the water, and who knows where else we might go at this rate. I know I was a bit greasy, somewhere that had nothing to do with the oil from a bottle. As we were protected from the sun (was I protected from the son?) [was he protected from me?] where was I - oh yeah - so we went into the drink again, with our drinks in hand, we walked down the steps and sat on the next to deepest one, up to our necks. With our heads just above the waterline, we sipped our Sangria, or whatever that tangy tasting wine was. I was feeling the effects nicely.

After a while, I was hungry. II suggested a cold-snack meal, with whatever things we could find in the fridge. Jim and I came up with cold cuts, pickles, two kinds of cheese, crackers, cookies, and we had a couple of beers out of the cooler to wash it down. By now, we were going around nude like we were at a nudist colony. Once you get used to being bare, you stop thinking about it. (Almost . . ) We were talking about whether we should save the red wine for later, when Jim said out of the blue, "What about smoking some weed?"

"Oh," I replied, "I doubt we could find the Jansons stash." I was joking.

"No mom, I have some. I brought with me."

Well, I was raised by Woodstock generation parents, so him having grass didn't surprise me a great deal. I had not done it much, but I did like it, when I had been younger. What the hell, we were in the wilderness, who would know? "Okay, go and get it."

He dashed to the lodge, and was back quickly with a couple of joints that must have been pre-rolled. He had a lighter; he stoked a doobie up, and passed it to me. I choked on my first hit, but then the mellow feeling came on, and I could hold the next in longer. From there, we were able to suck it down to a reasonable roach. The sun was low in the western sky, painting lots of colors across the horizon. This was made the more psychedelic, with the buzz I had caught. Jimmy was a bit stoned to, humming a tune I didn't recognize, and looking at me, then the sunset, and then at me again. He was getting hard, I saw!

Suddenly, he jumped up, "Come on mom, we ought to do our diving before it gets too dark!"

oediplex
oediplex
2,871 Followers
12