Mom's Birthday Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it okay to refer to your penis as your 'cock'? she asked.

"Whatever you like." I told her. She Mmmmm'd happily.

"Is it all erect like for me?" she asked innocently, knowing the obvious answer.

"Of course! Look at you! You're exquisite!"

"Is it all erect like from looking at my body?" she stood and moved back beginning to dance again. Her arms went straight up in the air, the motion and tension lifting her breasts in their cups. I thrilled to the image of both her nipples lifting clear of the material; they were gorgeous. Large areolas of a dark pinky brown and her nipples utterly erect!

She continued to dance slowly, arms draped over her head, allowing her tits to bounce further out of their cups. "Oh my goodness", she teased. "I've slipped." She came closer to the camera, leaving no doubt about her perfect tits being exposed. "You see what you did? I told you the cups were too small. Now I'm all exposed where you can see my nipples. How naughty!"

She giggled at the dumbfounded expression on my face. "We really are the naughtiest!" I simply sat and stared at my mother's perfect tits, she was gazing at her sons big hard penis. "Well! This bra certainly isn't doing its job. I may as well toss it." She stated as she reached behind her and unclasped the bra. She expertly swept her hands into the cups and covered her breasts as the bra fell away. "There." She stated. "More modestly covered. What do you think? Better?" I couldn't form the words, but simply shook my head no. "No? What do you mean no? You want them uncovered?" I nodded. "Oh my! Such a naughty boy! You actually want your mother's breasts uncovered?" More nodding. Her voice turned to the sweetest syrup. "You want to see Mommies titties?" Nodding. "I love how naughty we are together. Just look at that luscious cock!"

She drew her hands back until just her fingers were covering her nipples, then her first two fingers on each hand were pinching her nipples as she drew them up and outward, when the nipples escaped her fingers her breasts fell into my full view. They swung and bounced a bit but were amazingly high and tight. I let out an involuntary 'Ohhhhhhh' as I gazed at them, completely nude, just for me.

"Yeah? They're okay?" She asked. "They don't droop too much?" I think she knew that answer. They were perfect for a woman of any age. I told her so.

"Just for me." I managed to breathe out.

"Yes sweetheart." She purred. "These are just for you." She took them in both hands and lifted them a bit kneading and massaging them. Her fingers drew out until they reached and then pulled her nipples. "Oh my, yes!" she hissed. Then repeated the motion a few times. "Oh my, yes! Oh my nipples are so sensitive" she whispered. "I love that I can cum just from playing with my nipples."

I sat there dumbly watching her milk her breasts for me. "Can I admit something naughty?" she asked, conspiratorially. I nodded, not taking my eyes from these perfect tits. "You like these?"

"Fuck me, I love them! They are so perfect! Such gorgeous nipples."

"Mmmm yes! These nipples." She pulled them and moaned loudly. When you were born and nursed at these nipples, they switched on. They were never that sensitive before, but once you started suckling, I began to have orgasms whenever I fed you." I finally tore my eyes away and noted the dreamy look on Mom's face as she pulled her nipples. I was amazed. You sucked mommies nipples so perfectly! I would cum and cum until you fell asleep." What a thrilling revelation. "That's partly why I nursed you until you were almost two."

"Holy shit that's hot!" I blurted.

"Yes it was! But I always felt so naughty about that."

"Oh, please don't ever feel naughty about that again."

"Oh, sweetheart I won't.: After a long pause she continued. "But I will feel naughty, ... very naughty about wanting you to suck them now." I simply sat there and quaked at this revelation.

Mom moved her gorgeous tits closer to the camera continuing to milk her tits, grabbing them at the base and working her fingers to the tips and then tugging her nipples outward.

"Would you like that baby? Would like to lay back and feast on mommies titties?" I moaned loudly, "Yeah? You would? Mmmmmm that would feel so good!"

I watched as she moved back to sit on the couch, beautifully nude but for her tiny panties. I would sit right here and have you lay across me and I hold you head to my breast. I watched her pantomime the action of holding my head. She took her breast, like a nursing mother does, guiding it into the baby's mouth. "Oh yes! That's it sweetheart. Suck on mommies nipple. You'll like that!" She closed her eyes and let her head fall back, letting the image fill both our minds. "Mmmm yes! Lay right here next to mommy. Suck my milk out."

Her eyes slowly cam open and she raised her head to look at me. "Sucking my titties would make you so hard though, wouldn't it?" I nodded, not daring to touch my aching cock for fear of instant ejaculation. "Mmmmmm yes! Such a beautiful big, hard, sweet cock!" I watched as she reached out to pantomime touching me. "Mmmmm so big and thick and hard. I wouldn't be able to help myself. I'd have to stroke it and touch you."

I was literally shaking like a leaf I was so fucking turned on. "You would like that too, I bet." I nodded. "Yes? Yes! Suck mommies titties while I stroke that gorgeous fat cock! Let me stroke you until you shoot a warm creamy load and I cum from your sucking my titties!"

"Fuck me, sweetheart! I can't stand it! I have to cum." I watched as Mom unceremoniously stripped her tiny panties off and laid her pussy bare for me to see. Her fingers immediately began to attack her clitoris, strumming like a guitar solo. "Stroke that gorgeous cock with me baby! Lets cum together!"

I reached down took hold of my aching cock and began to stroke it frantically. "Oh yes baby! Stroke that fat cock for me! Do it just for me! I would love to feel it! Caress it! Taste it!" That was it for me. I was right on the edge for over an hour watching my mother get naked in front of me, just for me, now she was completely nude frantically masturbating in front of me, but her admission about her tongue on my cock lit the fuse.

"Oh! Fuck me! I'm cumming!" I bellowed. Through half-lidded eyes I watched her, watching me as I began an explosive ejaculation, shooting arcs of cum through the air.

"With me! Yes! With me! Cum with me baby!" She cried out as she came alongside me!

We kept up a frantic pace through our mutual orgasms, until we slowed and slowed and finally came to rest, panting loudly. We lay like that for a long time catching our breath and coming back to earth. I opened my eyes finally to find her watching me. I lay there watching her, both completely nude and utterly exposed to each other. Neither made a move to cover.

"You are so incredibly beautiful." I finally managed. She smiled tiredly.

"No, baby. I think it's you."

"Happy birthday." She finally said after a long silence, then we both busted out laughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She said she was fine. "No, I mean about, ... this?"

"I'm fine." She repeated, then added, "Oddly." I gave her a look. "You have to admit, ..." she chuckled, "we are pretty naughty together."

"And I fucking love it?" I told her, adding, "And I fucking love you!"

"And I fucking love you!" she told me back. "And I love fucking you!" she added further joking, but it created an image in both our minds. "I mean, ..." she added catching herself.

We shared a long heavy gaze weighing this final revelation. I finally raised my eyebrows and nodded. She gave me a questioning look. I nodded again, as if it couldn't be spoken out loud. She gave me a look as if to say 'Really?'

"It might be the naughtiest thing of all, to admit it out loud, but, ...truly, ..." She simply waited for me to say it out loud. "I would love, ... fucking you." The final words came out as a whisper, but she heard them as if I had shouted them.

She simply stared for a long time. slowly her hand came up and laid itself over her heart and she mouthed the words 'I love you.' Her eyes brimmed with tears and one ran unashamedly down her cheek. I followed suit and we simply laid there, 12,000 miles apart but closer than ever, as the tears ran down and we realized that our love for each other, unconventional, naughty, even against the law in many places, was precisely what we'd always longed for.

What would become of us when my work in the Middle East ended and I returned home, we didn't know, but we had a pretty good idea.