Mom's Birthday Gift

Story Info
A gift from son to Mom that Dad ordered.
5.1k words
4.4
139.9k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 6 in the morning when the mobile rang. I was still sleepy, It was Dad on the line.

"Heyy buddy! are you up?" asked Dad.

"Yeah, I'm now, what's up?" I replied yawning, rubbing my half-shut eyes.

"It's Mom's birthday, don't you remember?"

"Yeah, I do. I will call her first thing in the morning, when I wake up that is. You guys got plans for the evening? What about Jim and Anne? are they coming?" I asked, Jim and Anne are my siblings, both elder to me , by 2 & 4 years respectively.

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about that. I have booked a family dinner for just the five of us at 8. You know the 'The Green Gardens' restaurant right? Its about 20 mins drive from here, If the traffic's heavy it will take around 40 mins. If you come with us you get a free ride"

"Yeah OK, You called me this early for that?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No there is more," Dad tittered, "I'm planning to surprise Mom."

"Sounds cool, what do you have in mind?" I enquired.

"I'm thinking of Sex."

"Horn Dog!" I teased.

"Don't you want to come over and shag your mother on her birthday? Plus you get a free breakfast." Dad teased back.

"Oh, that's very enticing, I'll have to bunk my classes then."

"That's why I called you so early. Don't knock on the door when you come, just text me, It has to be a surprise."

"Alright Dad, I'll be there by 9."

I was excited, it had been a while I had a woman's company, let alone my mother's, so I was horny as well. I cleaned myself up quickly and left. I was there around 9 and texted Dad as we had planned. My Dad's an year younger than Mom and he is a very handsome man.

"Heyy Pete come on in, you are right on time, Mom' having breakfast, lets get inside the room quietly," Dad sneaked me in, we tiptoed to their bedroom. "I'm gonna call her in naked after the breakfast, get naked for her and be ready, get yourself stiff for her." Dad winked and gave thumbs up. He setup a camera in front of the bed on a tripod.

"Is it running?" I asked.

"It is now." Dad set the Cam to recording, gave thumbs up again and left.

The cam was running, I thought of recording a message to Mom, "Hi Mom, happy 45th birthday. Wish you many more happy years. You are that one person I cannot imagine my life without. Thank you for everything you have done, Can't wait to see your face when you come in. Love you Mom. This is for you. Enjoy! I'm sure I will."

I winked at the camera and started stripping, slowly rhythmically unzipping my jacket and swaying my hips to the music in my mind . "Sorry, there is no music, you have to imagine it." I stripped one piece at a time until I was butt naked and sat relaxing on bed, gently stroking my cock to stiffness.

After a couple of minutes I heard Dad call from the living room "Honey, could you come over here for a minute?"

I heard Mom's footsteps as she approached the living room.

"Happy birthday Honey, I love you." Dad kissed her.

"I thought you didn't remember." Mom sounded surprised. They kissed more.

"I have a surprise for you." Dad smiled.

"What is it?" Mom asked.

"In fact there are two surprises, I have booked for the dinner outside, all the kids are coming."

"Oh, really? thank you honey." Mom showered him with kisses with audible sloppy sounds.

"And now about the second gift, it's in our bedroom."

"What is it honey? A new dress? oh wait.. is it that new hairdryer I was asking for?"

"No dear, its better"

"Really?" Mom starting walking towards to room.

"Stop," Dad held her hand, "there is a condition."

"What is it?" Mom was puzzled.

"You have to get naked. You will like it better that way, trust me"

"Oh, it must be some kinky dress that you want me to put on?" Mom slipped out of her robe, removed her panties. Dad kissed her and brought her in.

Mom pushed the door open, it took her a while to process what her gift was, "Oh dear, Honey, it's you!" Mom started laughing. "You are my gift! My darling, young son, Wow and naked."

"Surprise!" Dad and I both shouted. Mom sat on the bed and hugged me, "Thank you honey for coming. I love you." Mom kissed me on my forehead, then on my cheeks and then on my lips. I pulled her on to me and enveloped my arms around her and kissed passionately.

"Alright, I'm recording this, give me something worthwhile." Dad lifted the camera off tripod and held it in his hand focusing the lenses on the kissing mother and son.

"What? You are recording this?" Mom asked.

"Yes honey, we are gonna put this on internet."

"Is he kidding?" Mom asked me, I shook my head sideways. "Are you kidding?" Mom looked at Dad.

"Yes dear, I'm kidding, its just for our archive." said Dad.

Mom sat and straddled across my waist. She planted gentle kisses on my chest. I held her hair back and caressed her ears gently warming them up. My cock was stiff and it was pushing her in the groin.

"You ready for action honey?" Mom asked out of courtesy, my throbbing cock was convincingly poking at her.

"Yes, from the last 10 minutes, thank you." I beamed at her. "Are you?"

"I can handle little friction, now that I'm very happy." Mom winked.

Mom stuck her tongue out naughtily and moved down on me, she took my cock in her mouth and smeared her saliva thoroughly on the bulb and the shaft.

"Now its official, cock is ready for the hen." she announced.

With her hand she directed my prick inside her. It went in smoothly. She was so wet so fast. Mom's pussy is a thing of beauty, it's neat and always trimmed. Her modest long legs always have excited me. Her age has only made her little round at curves making her even more sexy.

"Woman, you are lubricating like a teenager." I teased.

"Not at all my fault!" Mom happily complained. "I have 2 horn-dogs chasing my kitty all the time." We all laughed.

Balancing her weight on the legs Mom moved her hips up pulling away from me and sat back on the tip again.

"Here comes the tip teaser." Dad remarked. It was one of Mom's favorite moves where she would repeatedly tease the sensuous tip until it came.

Mom wiggled her booty making her pussy rub my tip repeatedly. "Ouch, ooooh, ohh" I screamed. But mom was very eager herself to prick her insides with my dick that she had lovingly nicknamed 'mother fucker'. She engulfed my cock pushing her hips as far back as possible, then came back and grinded my cock , adjusting my cock to prick all corners of her pussy. Within a minute or two I exploded, I shot my jism inside my mother.

"Aaah, Dad, I'm leaking." I gestured at Dad to capture his son's jism oozing out of his wife from behind.

My jism flowed down on my prick out of her pussy. Mom and I kept going at it. We kept fucking each other. I repeatedly thrusted my cock into her groin, banging my thighs against her hips. When I stopped, she banged her bottom weight on my cock. We alternatively took charge of fucking, satisfying our inner desires as much as possible .

But the second orgasm came too soon; my balls squeezed, the cock pulsated filling my mother's womb with my young juice. Soon all my semen was pumped inside her. My cock went limp after the second round.

"You came twice didn't you?" asked Dad.

"Yes, he did." said Mom. She got up, she still had her legs across me. Mom began tapping on her pussy and vigorously massaging her clit. Soon she reached her orgasm. "Ohhh, oooh, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum lovebirds" she screamed, Dad ran with his camera to catch her from the front.

Mom's legs shook as she squirted her juices and sprayed it all over me and apparently all over the bed. "OMG, OMG.." Mom was shaking all over, she was almost in tears.

She sat down and laid back on bed relaxing. I ran my hand across her chest, caressing her breasts. I kissed her on the neck and wrapping my arms and legs around her.

Mom kissed me on the forehead, "You must be hungry, lets go have your breakfast." Mom took my hand in her's and sat me at the dining table, I had a nice, quiet breakfast that Mom lovingly served.

Dad had finished copying the video to computer and he was sitting on the couch watching TV, munching some popcorn. Mom and I settled next to him butt naked.

"There is nothing interesting on TV, You guys want to watch the video we just made?" asked Dad.

"Yeah, sure." We both replied.

Dad put the CD , video started playing on TV. Mom heard the message I had recorded. She laughed when I started stripping in the video. "Oh, thanks honey. I love you too."

"And I love you too darling." Mom kissed Dad.

We watched the rest of the Video, once in a while Dad and I kissed and fondled the naked woman between us.

"So, If we wanted to put this video on the internet, would it be possible to hide our faces?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, I think so, right Dad?" We looked at Dad.

"Yeah, we can do that. we can cut the parts where faces are clear, we can also blur the faces." suggested Dad.

"It would be fun to be seen by others, don't you think? kinda exciting" Mom kissed both of us and left for the kitchen.

Mom came back with three glasses of ice tea. "I'm thinking.. since Dad wasn't in the video, Let's make a new one with all three of us tonight. " Mom suggested.

"We have never tried a threesome, That would be fun. What do you have in mind?" asked Dad.

"Nothing in particular." replied Mom.

"We can try a DP, what do you think?" Dad asked me.

"What do you think Mom? Can you handle it?" I teased.

"I think so, I'm a 'BIG' girl." she emphasized the word big, finger quoting it. we hugged and kissed.

"You know what, I'm gonna go down on you, real slow this time" Mom took hold of my cock and put her lips around it.

Mom stretched her legs and massaged Dad's groin with her Toe. Dad slightly pulled Mom towards him with his hand on her bare ass and buried his head between Mom's legs while she buried her's between mine.

"Change the channel, put something romantic on." Mom requested Dad. I wasn't looking forward to watch a romantic movie while my Mom sucked my cock, but Mom's a woman, a very important one in my life, one whose lips surrounded my cock at the moment.

"Oohh, aaah, ummm." Mom moaned as Dad sucked her. "Honey, Dad really knows how to use the tongue on a woman. Watch him." Mom moaned louder and louder as Dad's tongue slashed at her pussy faster. "Aaah, fuck! I'm gonna cum." Mom cried and splashed her love juice all over Dad's face and all over the couch.

"Mom, mom, easy, easy." I cried as Mom's teeth almost bit into my cock, she eased her grip, "That's not the piece of meat you want to eat." I teased.

"Of course, it's my pussy cat's business." she slapped her pussy and winked.

"Alright boys, let's have some lunch and get some rest, there won't be any fucking business till the night. I mean it literally lovers." Mom bent back and shook her booty one last time for our pleasure and left to the kitchen to fix us a lunch.

"Besides I want to be fresh looking when I see my kids." She shouted from the kitchen. "I mean Jim and Anne." she corrected. "You are more than that, " Mom looked me in the eyes as she explained "Of course we all know that." we giggled.

We went to sleep after the lunch, all three of us slept on the same bed, Mom and I hugged our naked bodies as we went to sleep.

We were little sore and happily slept for a while.

FIRST BITE OF THE FORBIDDEN

------------

Mom and Dad were a very horny couple, Anne and Jim had already moved out, when I left for the college there was no one else between Mom and Dad. They definitely used the privacy to max.

One day I was back home from my college, they had gone out of town together and I was bored, I went through all the CDs in the living room, but I had seen them all, I went to their room and checked if they had any new CDs. I found a new box of CDs and there was no label on it except for what I thought to be some kind of dates. So I thought of checking them and put one inside the player.

Mom was in the video in her full gown and casually talking with Dad, in a couple of minutes she started slipping her gown, 'Wow' I was surprised. Mom was neither wearing her bra nor her panties. Dad soon joined her after setting the camera.

I jumped up and stopped the video, but I gave it a second thought, 'What's the harm in knowing their little secret, they will never know.' I thought.

Mom laid back on bed and spread her legs for Dad, Mom had a cleanly shaven pussy, 'Holy fuck.' I shouted. Dad went down on her and started working on her clit right away. His hands hovered on her and found her tits, he pinched the pink tips on her areolas with his fingers. 'aaah oooooooooh" Mom moaned, 'Ooh fuck' I shouted 'This is crazy.. and sexy.' I thought.

My cock started twitching inside my pants, it felt so gross.. and hot. I had a hand inside my pants within a couple of minutes thereafter. 'It doesn't make any sense to put my hand inside my pants when I can pull it off' I thought and pulled off my underwear along with it.

I was stroking my cock vigorously by the middle of the CD. Soon I spilled the biggest load of my life to the tape of Mom and Dad fucking. It felt gross for a few minutes after I lost my juice. But soon the blood in my cock out did the blood in my head. My hand was automatically on the job again.

I watched Mom and Dad fucking each other CD after CD, all night, My cock went sore after I had cummed for the record breaking 7th time in a stretch and I soon dozed off. I couldn't sleep fully though, I was seeing Mom's naked pictures flashing in my mind in a dreamy half sleep.

When I was fully awake it was 8AM, 'Oh fuck Mom and Dad are gonna be home soon' I remembered. My dick was so sore it hurt even to touch it. Soon the door bell rang, I hid a couple of CDs in my bag quickly and opened the door.

"Hi honey, how was the night?" asked Mom.

Mom was wearing a T-shirt and jeans but I was seeing her naked in my mind. I was excited that I was seeing the same body that drove me crazy all night. But soon I recovered, "Yeah.. It was fun. see ya guys later." I ran outside with my bag and drove in my car back to college.

I spent the whole next week mostly in my room wanking to the 'Mommy Daddy porn' that I had stolen,

Dad called me to join them on the weekend for the breakfast. I didn't know It was going to be one of the reasons why breakfast would be our favorite part of the day. I went back home the saturday morning, we had a good breakfast and casually chatted.

"BTW, couple of my CDs are missing, do you happen to know anything about that?" Dad asked sounding casually.

"No, I don't know." I was trying to act 'not guilty'. "What was in the CDs again?" I asked.

Mom and Dad both smiled, "Honey, we all know what's in them." said Mom and they both giggled. "But we want to know how you feel about that?"

"Gee Mom.. I .. I.." I stuttered.

"We are all grown ups here, we are not upset honey, we are only worried about you." comforted Mom. "It will gross out anyone to see his parents make love."

"Ac.. Actually, I didn't feel grossed out, But yeah, I did at first, but later I just thought it was sexy." I confessed.

"Well, that explains the messy bedding" Mom joked,

"I'm sorry," I giggled nervously, "I'll bring the CDs back next week."

"If you can enjoy them you can keep them." said Dad. "You can take more of them if you like. " he said as if it was nothing out of ordinary.

"Jesus, guys, I didn't expect it would be this easy. You two should have given me the 'sex talk' instead of Jim when I hit puberty."

"Now tell me, how many CDs did you watch?" asked Dad.

"Ohh, that.. 7 or 8 I guess." I mumbled.

"Ahem", Dad cleared his throat, "I presume you masturbated to it."

"Well.. Yes I did, guilty" I confessed.

"How many times.." Mom whispered shyly.

"How many times did you Cum?" She phrased it again, staring into me with her naughty eyes..

"Seven." it came out of jittery me.

"Wow!" they both exclaimed. "That's impressive." said Mom. "That horny!" remarked Dad/

"Would you feel fine if you saw us doing it in real?" asked Dad.

"Is that a hypothetical question? or an invitation?" I smiled.

"Hypothetical question, honey." Mom tried to discourage us from betting, which we were notoriously famous for

"Let's make it a bet, 50 bucks if you watch.." said Dad trying to tempt me.

"Make it 100." I wanted to see how long we could stretch it.

"We have got ourselves a deal then." said Dad.

"Oh fuck.." Mom shouted, "why the hell not, but Gentlemen, don't you think you ought to have the lady's permission?" asked Mom.

"How much would id take for you honey?" Dad looked at me, in fact we both waited for her answer.

"Forget it." Mom rejected.

"100 bucks?" offered Dad.

"Forget it." Mom rejected once again.

"OK, I'll make it 200." Dad was generous this time.

"Ok, Deal." Mom agreed. I was surprised, I was still thinking if it was just a game we were playing or for real?

"Ok, wait! Is it for real? or is it still a game of words to see who says what?" I asked.

"Anything you want it to be." said Dad and walked next to Mom and kissed her on the lips. Mom kissed him back, Mom looked at me to see if I was up for it.

Mom kissed Dad again, but more intensely, pushing her tongue in his mouth lustily, Mom's tongue was in fight with Dad's but her eyes were on me, she was certainly amused at her being horny in front of me.

Dad squeezed her breasts in his big hands. Mom stretched her tongue out and tickled his ear lobes. He pulled her tank top down by the shoulder straps, My jaws dropped now that her breasts were out of the confinement. Mom's face turned red, a shy smile widened her lips, she couldn't look me in the eyes any further.

Dad lifted her up wrapping his arm around her thighs and put her on the dining table. His hands slid inside her skirt and came out with a black wet panties, Mom lifted her ass and let him remove her underwear. Dad's hands went exploring under her skirt, she slowly moaned.

He pulled her skirt down, she spread her legs wide, however from where I was standing I could only see her cleanly shaven mound and the depression running down to her slit.

Dad pulled his pants down, a big cock stood at 90 degrees in the middle of his crotch. He stood between her legs, put his cock inside her and immediately they starting love making as if they had forgotten I was there. My cock soon got so stiff that it was getting difficult to keep it inside.

Mom's boobs bounced up and down driving me crazy, I pulled my cock out and squeezed it gently. Mom's eyes were glued to my cock, she was a little surprised at the size of the thing. "Aah, Ummm." Mom moaned as Dad fucked her slower but deeper.

Mom was relishing the sight of my hardness, her eyes were glued on me, Our eyes met and the bolt of lust hit me in the groin, Mom made all types of ecstatic faces enjoying the big piston in her pussy. I slowly started stroking my cock.

My hot mother was being fucked by my handsome father in front of me on our dining table, I starting jerking my cock harder.

"I'm gonna cum, Oooooh" Dad yelled.

"I want it on me, spray it on my tummy." said Mom.

Dad pulled his cock out and sprayed his jism all over her like ketchup on a bread.

"That was great." Dad kissed Mom on her lips, stepped back and sat on the chair satisfied.

Mom looked at me still stroking my cock. She beckoned me to come over. I went and stood close.

"Come closer, shoot your load on me." Mom called. I looked at Dad, he nodded his head in consent.

I walked and stood between her legs, her puffy wet pussy was gleaming. Mom's hands cupped her breasts and squeezed them to encourage me. I stroked my hardness faster and faster, I sensed I was about to blow my load, I tried to move as close to her as possible, tip of my cock was literally millimetres away from Mom's pussy, I held my cock and directed the first hot load of jism on her.

12