Mom's Birthday Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I writhed on the bed as she worked the vibrator. Pre-cum was soaking my panties. She began to lick it off the front of the silk panel, and then, with her teeth, pulled the lace top down to my balls, and took my exposed cock into her mouth, as she teased my asshole with the vibrator. I heard her making sounds as if she were eating something delicious. Her lips were full, and her tongue was soft, persistent. Her mouth was almost hot, and her saliva seemed to cover my entire cock. She got into a rhythm of pumping my asshole with her hand, and pumping my cock with her mouth. She was sucking a little bit too hard. I knew, at that point, that she was living out her own fantasy. I had been right. We had both wanted each other.

I was in such ecstasy that I was unable to keep still. I was practically jumping off the bed, and sometimes I would jerk so quickly that my cock would pop out of Mom's mouth, and she would have to put it back in. She sucked me hard for a few minutes, and with her free hand grabbed my panties and pulled at them, until they were tight on my balls. She took my cock out of her mouth and whispered, "You're so beautiful, baby, and I love you so much. I want you to come in my mouth now. Don't worry. This is just the beginning. Mommy knows exactly what to do with you from now on."

Her hand worked the vibrator into just the right spot, and suddenly I knew I was past the point of no return. Her mouth was down so far on my cock that I knew I would spurt my come directly into her throat. I couldn't help it, though. She was tugging at my panties, and fucking my ass with her own vibrator, and sucking my cock with her beautiful lipstick-covered mouth. It suddenly felt as if a million hot embers were lit in my body, and then my entire body came in her mouth. It wasn't just my cock that spewed hot come into Mom's throat. It seemed to come from all over me. She didn't let any drip out. She sucked harder and harder, until there was nothing left.

I was spent, exhausted, shaking. She kissed my balls through my panties for a while, then the tops of my thighs, then simply caressed my panties, before tucking my flaccid cock inside them, and pulling the covers back over me, and tucking me in.

She got up on the bed, wearing only her red satin panties, and put her crotch right in front of my face. Her legs were spread, and propped on the wall behind me. She slipped her hand inside her panties, and I watched as she masturbated. She whispered, "Tell me how much you love me."

I was finally able to speak. I said, "Mom, you're so beautiful. I love you so much. I want to make love to you every day, for the rest of my life. I wish I could be your husband. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known. Please come for me, Mom. Please come for me."

Her body began to spasm. She was listening. She was coming for me. She seemed to climax for a couple of long minutes, then scooted her crotch back down to mine, and slipped inside the covers. We didn't kiss, but she held me, and we fell asleep that way.

When I woke up, the bed was empty. I had the feeling that it was my mother getting out of bed that had slowly woken me up. I heard her in the bathroom. She came into the room when she heard me stirring, and said, with a toothbrush in her mouth, "I'm going to get dressed and head down to the drugstore. You don't think they'd be too embarrassed to sell me a box of condoms, do you?"

She smiled, and I smiled back.

12