Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 07

Story Info
Busty mom and hung son are all tied up with each other.
13.5k words
4.67
137k
182
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,627 Followers

"Are you kidding? He really came in his pants?" Mitch blurted out, glancing over at his mother, his eyes gaping in astonishment.

"Yep. Based on that stain that was blossoming in the crotch of his pants, I'm sure that's what happened."

"Oh man, that's hilarious." Mitch pulled his eyes back to the road as he headed home, the flickering light from the streetlights ripping like streaks of lightning through the car. "I know Justin always thought you were hot, but I can't believe he went off just watching you, especially since you told him it was just a muscle spasm."

"I guess I did tease him a little bit, asking him how my dress looked."

"I heard. I think you really had him going." Mitch looked over at his gorgeous mother, his eyes landing instantly on her massive tits.

"You don't mind, do you, sweetie?" Nicole asked, reaching over and running her hand teasingly up her son's thigh.

"Should I mind? It seems like you were having a lot of fun there, teasing him like that, especially with my mouth working like crazy on you beneath the table."

"Mmmm, yes, you definitely are good at that. That's why I didn't want you to stop." Her hand continued to slide up his thigh, her fingertips alighting on the protrusion of his heavy member. "And I guess you're right, I did kind of get off on teasing him like that. But you've got nothing to worry about, baby, you're more than enough for me." She squeezed his cock, letting him know exactly what she was talking about, a contented smile on her face. "Don't worry, baby, from now on, I'm all yours."

"Thanks, Mom," Mitch replied, clearly relieved. "You saying that means a lot."

"Since we've cleared that up, you wouldn't mind of I did a bit of teasing of Justin, or your other friends, from now on, would you? I have to admit, I do kind of get turned on doing it." Her hand stroked his teenage prick, feeling it surge beneath his pants.

Mitch glanced over, seeing that mischievous look in her eye that he was getting to love so much, and knew how much she loved what was happening between them—even if that included a little teasing of his best friend. He'd been a willing participant in the little episode that had just occurred, and he had to admit he'd gotten a kick out of it too."

"I don't mind at all, as long as we can keep doing what we're doing."

"Oh don't worry about that, baby," Nicole said, withdrawing her hand from his lap and reaching into her purse. "I can't see us stopping what we've just started—at least until I've permanently drained every last drop of cum from those big balls of yours. Ah, there's what I'm looking for."

Mitch took his eyes off the road for a second and glanced over, the flickering light illuminating something circular in her hand. "What's that?"

"One of my hairbands you haven't pilfered from my dressing table and made into a cock-ring," Nicole replied, a smile on her face as she pulled her hair into a ponytail and whipped the hairband around it.

"You were looking for that right now?" Mitch asked, a curious look on his face.

"Yeah, I want to feel that big cock of yours in my mouth while you're driving, and I don't want my hair to get in the way. You don't mind, do you?"

"Oh fuck, no!" Mitch belted out, another one of the fantasies involving his mother about to come true.

"That's good, baby. I'll pull my hair back like this whenever I want to get into some serious long-term suck sessions, like when I said sometime I'm going to suck on that beautiful prick all night long, just to see how many loads you can feed me." Nicole reached for his midsection, quickly undoing his belt and zipping open his fly. She pulled down the waistband of his fitted boxers as she reached in, hauling out the long heavy tube of flesh. As soon as the broad flared head cleared the waistband, she slipped off her seatbelt and leaned over, her full pouty lips ovalled provocatively as she got closer and closer to his stiffening pecker. She kissed the tip tenderly, loving the spongy feel of his glans against her lips, and then let her jaws open as she slid downwards, feeding the flared mushroom head right inside her hot wet mouth.

"Oh Jesus, Mom, your mouth is incredible." Mitch flicked his eyes down to his lap, loving the sight as his mother started to bob her head up and down, her cheeks caved in to create a deliciously hot sheath for his rising cock to press against.

Nicole sucked wantonly, a rush of desire running through her as she felt her son's stiffening prick growing longer within her sucking mouth. She knew she was already addicted to her son's magnificent cock, and she hadn't been able to keep her itchy fingers off it, even on the short ride home. She cradled his balls with one hand, massaging them tenderly, hoping to help generate another massive load of thick rich teenage semen, knowing that load was going to end up either in her, or on her, somewhere. She didn't really care where he wanted to dump it, as long as it was hers. "Mmmm..." She purred, closing her eyes in pure bliss as she felt his surging erection reach full status, the incredible cock almost as long and thick as her forearm, the head now engorged and bloated with hot teenage blood.

"Mom, that feels so good, but I don't want to come just yet. I want to fuck this one way up inside you."

Nicole smiled to herself, slipping her lips right off his surging dick and licking from the base to the tip, her lips closing in on the wet red eye to suck out a drizzling pulse of precum. "I'd love that too, baby. How about if I just slip my lips around the tip and you can feed me some of this delicious cock-honey the rest of the way home?

"That sounds perfect." As Mitch returned his eyes to the road, his mother kept her head still as she continued to lean over his lap, her lips fastened snugly to the tip of his cock, slowly sucking out his flowing precum. She couldn't believe how much of the stuff was running out of him—but she loved it, the silky slime making her taste buds salivate for more. She swallowed hungrily, letting the smooth warm sap slide luxuriously down her throat.

"We're finally home," Mitch said, pulling the car into the garage.

"C'mon, baby, I want to feel your big hard cock inside me again." Taking her son by his sprouting appendage, Nicole led him to her bedroom, where she pushed him onto the bed. "Get undressed and into bed, Mommy's going to get changed into something I'm sure you're going to like." With a saucy wink, she disappeared into the area of her dressing room and en-suite bathroom.

Feeling higher than a kite, Mitch watched her go, his eyes feasting on the lush curves of her sumptuous behind in the wickedly delicious yellow dress. Once she closed the door behind her, he took off his clothes, tossing them onto the easy chair next to the bed before climbing onto the bed, noticing the clean navy sheets his mother had put on following their marathon afternoon session. He smiled, remembering the mess they'd made on those sheets, and hoped these ones would be just as bad by the time they were done. He pushed most of the covers down to the bottom of the bed, pulling the crisp top sheet over his lap as he sat up against the headboard, his half-hard prick hanging nice and heavy between his legs, just waiting to be called up and into the game. He'd turned off all the lights but one on the bedside table next to him, the single light bathing the room in a warm amber glow. His mother was gone for quite a long time, and Mitch felt himself getting antsy, praying more than anything that she wasn't having doubts about what they were doing. The door finally opened and he looked up, almost afraid of what his mother was going to say.

"Well, baby, what do you think?" his mother asked, leaning sensually against the door frame, her lush curvy body facing directly towards him.

As soon as Mitch looked over, he knew his anxious thoughts were totally unnecessary. The erotic vision before him laid all those tentative thoughts to rest, replaced by ones of pure lust. His mother looked sexier than he had ever seen her, and his eyes opened wide as he looked at what she was wearing. He gasped out loud, the wickedly sexy outfit literally taking his breath away.

"What's wrong, sweetie? You look like you've seen a ghost," Nicole said, a leering smile on her face as she sidled over to stand next to the bed, her body swaying seductively from side to side as she stepped towards him, looking sinfully erotic in another pair of sky-high stilettos.

"I...I...," Mitch blubbered, unsure of what to say, gulping down the lump that had appeared in his throat. He couldn't believe it, again she was wearing an outfit that he'd Photoshopped her into, editing her head onto a picture he'd downloaded on his computer. She looked even sexier than he'd ever thought imaginable—and that was saying a lot, based on the thousands of times he'd jerked off thinking about her. He let his eyes roam up and down her gorgeous body, taking in every dazzling detail.

His eyes had been immediately drawn to her spectacular breasts, erotically displayed in a black demi-cup bra. The bra was nothing more than a structural shelf, heavily reinforced with underwire to cup the heavy spheres from beneath, but erotically leaving the upper swells and thrusting bullet-like nipples exposed. The strawberry buttons seemed to be winking at him, and he felt himself salivating as he thought about getting his mouth looked around those stiff red buds. The black bra was adorned with pieces of red satin, formed into roses about two inches in diameter with a black dot in the middle.

Her body was exposed for a few inches below that, before a black high-waisted garter belt circled her body, the alluring garment looking more like a cincher than a garter belt. It was made of scintillating black mesh that ran from just an inch or two below the sexy bra down to her wide motherly hips, the front made even more exciting by spreading out temptingly in an inverted 'V', the opening provocatively adorned by crisscrossed black laces that were knotted in a 'come-pull-me' bow at the top of the teasing upside-down 'V'. Similar to the bra, where the knotted laces met just below the junction of her massive breasts thrusting prominently just a few inches above, another of those brilliant red satin bows adorned the sexy garment.

Mitch looked down to where the provocative garter belt ended at her hips, seeing black ribbon-like garters reaching down to her upper thighs where the clasps bit teasingly into the wide bands at the top of sheer black gossamer hose. The nylons looked wickedly sheer as his eyes travelled down over her shapely legs, taking in the seductive way they caressed her dimpled knees and then down over her full muscular calves. His gaze travelled all the way down, where her delicate feet were encased in the sexiest shoes he'd ever seen. Like the rest of her gorgeous outfit, they were jet black as well, with a wickedly pointy toe cap that left the rest of her nylon-clad foot exposed, and then fastened with a thin strip that ran up the back of her heel with a wider strap that circled above her trim ankle. The heels were incredible. They had to be at least 5" high and stunningly sharp, the rapier-like stilettos taking his breath away.

Gulping again, he let his eyes travel back up, his eyes stopping at her teasingly displayed pussy, framed by a tiny pair of black crotchless panties. He could see her shaven pussy clearly, the enticing pink lips shining with desire already. There was a tiny panel of black silk above the opening, adorned with one of those delicate red satin roses that seemed to stare back at him, wanting to draw him in closer.

He looked at her arms, clad in opera-length black gloves, the sultry shoulder-length gloves making him shiver with a rush of desire. He looked up, seeing a black lace choker circling her neck, three strands of rope-like laces dangling down a few inches from another of those red roses at the front of the choker. It looked wickedly exciting, and he gulped as he looked up at her pretty face, his heart pounding in his chest as he surveyed her lovely features, her makeup done in dark rich tones to make her look even more slutty and wanton. The alluring dark grey and deep pink tones of her rich eyeshadow sent a jolt right to his midsection. She'd applied a new layer of mascara, thickening and lengthening her already gorgeous eyelashes. Her lipstick was even brighter than before, a gloriously brilliant cherry red that had his rising prick dreaming of slipping deep between those luxuriously painted red lips into the hot wet recesses of her mouth. Her hair was perfect—the lustrous honey-blonde tresses fluffed out wildly to frame her pretty features, making her look hotter and more seductive than any porn star he'd ever seen.

Nicole put her hands on her hips and slowly pivoted her body from side to side, her legs standing about shoulder-width apart as she looked back at him, that cock-hardening teasing look in her eye once more. "Why Mitchell, you almost look like you've seen me in this outfit before. But how can that be? I just bought it yesterday."

The teasing look in his mother's eye sent Mitch into a tailspin as he listened to her words, his heart pounding in his chest. As he looked her up and down, he knew this outfit with those vivid red bows was too specific for this to be just a coincidence—but how...when...?

"It couldn't be that it looks just like one of those pictures you have of me on your computer, is it?"

Mitch gasped, staring at his mother with his eyes as big as saucers, struck dumb by her words. He could feel himself trembling, and he was so fucked up he didn't know whether it was from excitement—or fear.

His mother reached over, tracing her glove-covered fingertip along his jawline, the tip of her finger now pulling gently on his quivering bottom lip. "Or maybe it reminds you of all those pictures you have of me in wedding lingerie, or all those other pictures of me in sexy outfits like this." She paused for a second as he sat there trembling. "What's the matter, sweetie, cat got your tongue?"

"Mom...I...uh..." Mitch mumbled incoherently, having no idea where to start, or what to say.

"Yesterday, you accidentally left your computer turned on when you went to school."

"I did?" Mitch said, remembering he'd been troubled at school with the thought that he hadn't turned it off, but at the time, he'd taken solace in the fact that his password-protected screensaver would have come on. "But how...I mean...my...my screensaver?"

"I guess I was a little naughty to do what I did," Nicole said, tracing the tip of one gloved finger along the enticing line of her deep cleavage, "but I was wondering what my little boy was up to on that computer of his all the time. I know that all teenage boys love porn, and I wondered what kind of things my little baby was looking at."

Mitch sat there listening to her, still totally rattled. "But...but the screensaver."

"Oh, that," his mother replied with a dismissive wave of her hand. "It wasn't too hard to guess your password. I always knew Bandit had a special place in your heart." Nicole paused as her son gasped, the realization that she had actually guessed his password hitting home. "But you know what, sweetheart? I loved what I saw. At first I was shocked, and then I found myself getting more and more excited as I looked at all the pictures you had of me. I have to admit, I'm very impressed with what you've done with that Photoshop program. Who knew your old mom could look so good?"

Mitch felt his pounding heart slow, realizing he wasn't in trouble at all—that the reality was quite the opposite, his mother having been turned on what she'd seen. "Mom, you are so much more beautiful in real life than any of those pictures I put you in."

Nicole could see the relief wash over him, and it made her smile. "Thanks, baby. I actually loved some of those outfits you'd put me in, so much so that I just had to go out and buy some things yesterday."

"So it wasn't my imagination when I saw you in those new clothes that looked so much like the pictures I had on my computer?" They shared a smile as she shook her head, giving him another teasing little wink. "Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing things right—or if I was dreaming."

"Did that business outfit I wore yesterday look like a dream, or that yellow bandage dress?"

Mitch gave a little laugh, feeling much more relaxed now that the truth of his obsession was out in the open. "Well, no. You looked like a dream in them, but I guess I really wasn't dreaming at all."

"From all those pictures, I saw how much you liked to see me in bridal lingerie. Did you think Mommy looked nice in her wedding dress?"

"Oh God, yes."

"And what about what I had on underneath it?"

Mitch thought back to a few hours ago, and how fantastic his mother had looked once that wedding dress came off. "Mom, I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life."

Nicole smiled, letting her fingertips run down between her breasts and slowly over her flat stomach, her slender glove-covered fingers moving slowly towards the apex of her sex. "And what about this outfit? Do I look as good as the girl in the original picture?" Nicole knew that although the outfit was incredibly sexy on its own, the girl in the downloaded photo had much smaller breasts than she did, and having seen the numerous photos of busty women on her son's computer, she knew he was definitely a tit-man.

"Oh, Mom, it...it looks amazing. The girl in the original picture looks like nothing compared to you."

"Really?" she asked teasingly, swaying provocatively back and forth, the protruding tips of her stiff nipples pointing right towards him.

Mitch was so dazzled by the dizzying display of pulchritude before him that he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind. "Jesus, Mom, you are so fucking hot."

"Now Mitchell, that's no way to talk about your mother," Nicole said, giving him a stern look. She accompanied her words by taking an imposing stance next to the bed, her feet spread further apart, a fisted gloved hand on each hip.

The scowl on her face sent a tingling shiver through Mitch, especially since he knew his mother only used his full name when she was angry with him. Right at the moment, he couldn't read her—the last few minutes had sent him for a loop, and right now, he didn't know if she was seriously upset, or if she was just screwing with him. He decided to take the high road, play it safe and apologize, just in case. "I'm sorry, Mom. I...uh...I just got carried away looking at you."

"I don't know, Mitchell. Between that kind of language, and all those pictures you had of me on your computer..."

She let her words hang in the air, and Mitch could only look at her, unsure of what to say or do to take it back. "Mom, I'm sor—"

"NAA!" She held her palm up as she spoke, stopping him in midsentence, startling him. "You know, I think of all those times you must have jerked off to those pictures, thinking about me while pumping out load after load of teenage cum. What kind of boy thinks about dressing his mother up in sexy clothes like that, and then jerks off all over her face in those pictures? What kind of boy thinks about driving his long hard cock deep into the very birth canal from which he was born?" She paused for a second to let him think about what he'd done, his face flushing red. "I think I might have to punish you for your behavior. Yes, I think you need to be taught to treat your mother with respect."

Mitch could see now the angry look on her face was theatrically exaggerated, that beneath the scowl her eyes were glinting with perverse desire. He decided to go along with whatever she wanted, and knew it was likely to be just as hot as everything else they'd done together. "I'm sorry, Mom. But if that's what you think is best, I'm willing to take my punishment."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,627 Followers