Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 08

Story Info
What do Nicole and Mitch do once Dad gets home?
19.4k words
4.67
100.9k
159
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,725 Followers

Mitch awoke to the luxurious feeling of a hot wet mouth making sweet oral love to his cock. His thoughts immediately went to visions of his mother—like he always woke up to—only this time, he wasn't reaching for his jar of Vaseline. He felt like pinching himself to make sure it was real, but as he looked down at his mother's full pouty lips wrapped around his morning hard on, he knew this was no dream.

He smiled to himself as he remembered the events of the day before, and how they had fucked long into the night. And now she had her hair pulled back and secured in a ponytail—the way she'd told him she liked it when she wanted to do some serious cocksucking. He watched her head bob up and down rhythmically, glistening rivulets of her saliva running lewdly down his upright shaft. Her cheeks were hollowing in and out like a bellows, the slick tissues inside her mouth pressing against his turgid prick in a blisteringly sheath of hot buttery flesh.

He wondered how long she'd been sucking him off, because he could feel himself ready to blow already. "Oh fuck, Mom, you are such an amazing cocksucker. I've never felt a mouth anywhere near as good as yours." She didn't skip a beat, her tongue circling his prick hotly as her face bobbed obscenely up and down. "It's not gonna be much longer and you'll get a nice big mouthful." His words seemed to inspire her even more as she sucked slavishly at his throbbing pecker. Surrendering himself to the delightful sensations of the tell-tale contractions starting in his midsection, he lifted his head up and watched her succulent lips slide back and forth along his pulsating dick as he started to go off, her cheeks caved in lewdly as she sucked like a wanton slut.

"Oh yeah, here it comes," Mitch warned, feeling the semen speeding up the shaft of his cock.

"Mmmppffff," Nicole gave off a muffled groan of pleasure as the first thick rope of semen rocketed into her mouth, totally filling her oral cavity. Once the deliciously sinful taste of her son's teenage cum hit her taste buds, there was no stopping her. She sucked slavishly, wanting more. Her son's spitting cock enthusiastically complied with her wishes, firing off shot after shot of thick creamy goo into her ravenously sucking mouth. She swallowed, loving the feel of the viscous masculine seed sliding silkily down her throat. She kept her lips clamped tight around his bucking prick, sucking for all she was worth, not wanting to lose a drop.

"Oh fuck, Mom, get it all." Mitch groaned as his muscular teenage body twisted against the sheets in pleasure, his big hands slipping into her soft blonde hair and holding her head in place as his spurting prick shot copious amounts of thick white semen deep into her mouth. Finally, the last tingling twinges of his glorious release coursed through his body and he collapsed back into the pillows, wallowing in the delicious afterglow.

"Oh man, what a way to wake up," he said softly, smiling from ear to ear as his mother continued to nurse at his slowly deflating cock, making sure she got every drop of his teenage goodness.

She slowly pulled off his spent prick and looked up at him with that mischievous look in her eye, rubbing the warm shiny head of his cock all around her pretty face. "How about I wake you up like this every day?"

"Wh...what?" Mitch asked, his eyes opening wide in astonishment.

"Your dad leaves for work nice and early. I could come into your room and wake you up with a blow job like that every day. Would you like that, sweetie?" she asked, licking up the last drooling wad of slime from the leaking tip.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Mitch instantly responded, excited beyond belief at the thought of getting a morning blow job from his mother every day.

"There's nothing I'd like better than starting my day with a nice protein smoothie," Nicole said with a smile, her tongue rolling sluttishly over his pebbly glans.

"Mom, seriously," Mitch said, thoughts of his father coming home hitting him like a punch in the gut. "What are we gonna do when Dad gets home?"

"Don't worry about that, sweetie. Everything's going to be fine. We'll find a way, you can be sure of that. You don't think I'm going to stop playing with my favorite new toy already, do you?" she asked, provocatively rubbing his semi-hard cock all over her face.

"Fuck, no. I hope not," Mitch replied, sitting up in bed and wrestling her into his arms. "Just like I'm never going to stop wanting this gorgeous body of yours." He nipped playfully at her breasts as he grabbed her big round bum, making her giggle.

"Now behave yourself," she said, a big grin on her face as she pushed him away. "C'mon, let's take a shower. That's something I think we can do together every morning as well."

Mitch eagerly followed her into the bathroom, wrapping her up in his arms once they were beneath the pelting hot spray from the dual shower heads. They kissed long and passionately, like the new lovers they had become. They soaped each other up lovingly, their hands sensually exploring each other's attractive form. It didn't take long for each of their bodies to respond to the other's lustful touch.

"I can't believe how big and hard this gets," Nicole said, her soapy hands working in a teasing corkscrew motion up and down her son's massive horse-cock, his hot teenage blood pouring back into it already.

"And I can't believe how easily you get me that way," Mitch replied, reaching beneath her and picking her up, his big hands cupping her lush round ass cheeks. He backed her up against the wall, her arms sliding around his neck at the same time she crossed her heels behind his back. He angled the head of his surging prick upwards, finding her dripping labia hot and beckoning. He gazed into her loving eyes as he levered his hips slowly forward, the massive knob of his cock stretching her insides to the tearing point as he slid his hard dick all the way home.

"Yessssssss," Nicole hissed, tipping her head back and closing her eyes as the blissful sensation of being totally filled by her son's rock-hard cock shot through her. They kissed hotly as they fucked, the stinging pellets of steaming water raining down on them as Mitch hammered her against the shower wall. She came, and then came a second time before he climaxed, basting her hot oily cunt with his viscous seed. He kept his cock totally buried as they gasped for air, slowly recovering from the intense sensations of their mutual release. The slimy goo slowly oozed out around the connection of their joined bodies, sliding down his low-hanging nuts and dropping in milky gobs to the shower floor, the pearly fluid slithering snake-like into the drain.

"C'mon, baby," Nicole said, nipping teasingly at his full bottom lip. "I'm starving. Let's have some breakfast". The two lovers reluctantly separated, Mitch's spent prick sliding out of his mother in a slippery rush as gobs of semen spewed forth from her overflowing cunt, the whitish goo dropping in obscene clumps onto the slick tile floor. They finished washing up, each taking a shower head in the big double shower. His mother left the shower first, leaving her son to stand beneath the pelting spray, the hot hard pellets beating down blissfully on his skull.

After towelling off, Mitch went to his room and donned a pair of boxers before heading downstairs, the alluring scent of fresh coffee and sausages hitting him as he came down the stairs. "Mom, that smells fantastic," he said, entering the kitchen. She stood by the stove, slowly stirring some scrambled eggs in a pan. Her lush curvy body was nicely displayed in a clinging silk robe, the shiny navy fabric doing nothing to hide the impressive size of her generous breasts.

"Mmmm, that food smells wonderful, but you look good enough to eat," Mitch said, sidling up behind her and slipping his hands around her waist, his hands coming up to cup her mouth-watering tits.

"Well, maybe if you're a good boy, you can eat Mommy later," she responded playfully, turning around and giving him a hot searing kiss, her full breasts pressed warmly against his broad chest. She ended the kiss, turning her attention back to the stove.

"Here, baby," she said, handing him a steaming mug of coffee. He took the cup and sipped slowly, loving the bold aroma as it hit his nostrils, the hot liquid feeling exhilarating on his taste buds. "Get the plates and cutlery out. This stuff is almost ready."

Mitch did as asked, and within a minute or two they were sitting at the kitchen table, both of them more ravenous than they thought.

"It looks like we both worked up quite an appetite," Nicole said, winking at him lasciviously as she took a bite of toast.

"I don't think I've ever had a better breakfast than this."

"Me too. There's something about great sex that makes everything taste better," Nicole replied, leaning slightly forward to give her son an unimpeded view of her ample breasts, the neck of her robe gaping open provocatively.

Mitch stared, his eyes feasting on the deep dark line of her enticing cleavage, and felt his young teenage prick start to stir again. "How much longer until Dad gets home?" They both looked at the clock. After their nearly all-night fuck session, they had ended up sleeping in later than they'd anticipated.

"Probably a couple of hours. He'll phone first though—he always does. Don't worry about him walking in on us."

"Good." He paused for a few seconds, his eyes roaming over her gorgeous body. "Do you have any more new outfits for me to see?"

"Oh, I've still got a few new things you haven't seen yet," she replied teasingly, shifting her body slightly, letting her big heavy tits sway provocatively from side to side. "It's getting pretty warm already. Why don't we go and sit out by the pool? That way I can show you one of my new bathing suits."

"That sounds perfect to me."

"Good. You load up the dishwater while I go up and get changed. I'll see you outside." When she got to the door of the kitchen, she turned and looked back teasingly over her shoulder. "Oh yeah, when you go outside, could you take the bottle of baby oil that's in the downstairs bathroom? I think I'd like to work on my tan." She paused and looked at Mitch with that lusty glint in her eye. "And bring that cum towel of yours with you—I think we're going to need it." With another lascivious wink, she turned and strode away.

Mitch felt his heart racing with excitement as he watched her go. He shook himself back to reality and stood up from the table, feeling his prick twitching beneath his boxers. He got the dishes and pans into the dishwater in world record time, and then raced upstairs, his heart pounding in his chest as he slipped on a pair of loose swim trunks. He strode to his closet and grabbed the old gym bag he kept there, the one that held his jerk-off supplies: Vaseline (Baby-fresh scent, of course), his mother's hairbands that he used for cock-rings, and the now heavy, spunk-laden cum towel that he used to clean up with after jerking off. With a smile on his face, he pulled out the stained matted towel. He grabbed his sunglasses and phone and left his room, grabbing a beach towel from the linen closet and the big bottle of baby oil from the downstairs bathroom.

Once outside, her positioned a couple of big loungers in the late-morning sun, making sure the angle was just right for the brilliant sunshine to attractively light his gorgeous mother. He looked around, happy that their pool was totally secluded by the high fence and plentiful landscaping that went around their whole property. Their neighbours had equally big properties, with the houses spaced well apart, and even the Jamieson's right behind them were away in Europe on holiday. "Yes", he thought to himself, they would have all the privacy they wanted.

Mitch went to the small cabana they had adjacent to the pool and turned on some background music, the soft sounds making the pool-side setting a little more cozy. Satisfied, he donned his sunglasses and sat in one of the loungers as he checked his phone for messages, wondering if there was anything from Justin. There was nothing. Somewhat surprised, he put the phone down on the little table next to him, where he'd put the baby oil, the cum-towel on the pool deck right next to him. He lay back and closed his eyes beneath his sunglasses, loving the feel of the warm sun beating down on him.

"Got everything?"

His mother's voice caused him to look up, and he watched her as she walked across the pool deck towards him, her wide motherly hips shifting seductively from side to side. Her hair was pulled up in a loose bun, exposing her long regal neck. She had on sexy aviator-style sunglasses, the lenses a nifty dark green. She was wearing a colorful bathing suit cover-up, one of those big one-piece jobs that could be wrapped around the body and tied up in different ways. This one was mostly a brilliant royal blue, with pictures of tiny colorful parrots all over it, the funny-looking birds a riot of color in everything from red, to yellow, to orange. She had the cover-up swirled around her lush curvy body, and then wrapped around her throat and tied at the back of her neck, covering her from her head almost to her knees. The material was so bright and cheery, he smiled just looking at it. The trouble was, it was covering up far too much of what he really wanted to see—the new bathing suit he knew she was wearing beneath.

"Yes, I got the baby oil, just like you wanted," Mitch replied, nodding to the big clear bottle of greasy oil sitting next to him.

"Good, I think I can work on my tan at this time of day, before it gets too hot." She had a phone in her hand and set it on the little table next to the pair of recliners. "I brought the phone, just in case your father calls earlier than I expect him to." She turned and stretched, her huge breasts thrusting up teasingly against the colorful cover-up.

"You're going to take that cover-up off, aren't you?" Mitch asked, leaving no doubt what he was interested in.

"Of course, silly," Nicole replied, a sly grin on her face as she reached behind her neck and undid the knotted material. With a theatrical gesture, her arms moved, and like a matador's cape, the cover-up came away from her body.

"Fuck me!" Mitch muttered under his breath as he gazed in awe at his mother. She was wearing a white bikini, the likes of which he'd only seen in the many pictures he had of her on his computer. The tiny strips and triangles of material barely covered any of her incredible body, her generous tits opulently on display. He could see a tiny white string that led from each side of the bikini top and disappeared behind her back, a small bit of the same string visible at the center of her chest between the two triangular panels that worked as the bikini top. Her huge tits almost overflowed the confining cups, her nipples already easily visible beneath the soft white fabric. A similar string rose from the top of each of the two triangular panels, and he could see that those were tied together at the back of her neck. Those two strings were stretched taut by the imposing weight they were carrying, almost to the point he thought they might give way, visualizing the enticing top dropping down and totally exposing her massive breasts. The deep line of her cleavage was mesmerizing, and he felt like he could just stare at that enticing valley between the sumptuous swells all day long.

He let his gaze finally drift down, taking in the delightful view of her tanned body, her slender waist, her wide flared fuck-me hips, and then his eyes alighted on the bikini bottom, a perfect match for the top. The low-riding front triangular panel disappeared between her legs enticingly, as if forming a perfect white arrow pointing right down to the treasures he knew lay beneath the mound-cupping material. The top of the panel fit tantalizingly low on her smooth flat abdomen, with the same white strings of material coming from each of the top corners and tied in teasing little bows over each hip. The way the tiny strings sat high on her hips made her shapely legs look even longer and more toned than usual, the deep bronze of her tan looking spectacular against the brilliant white of the bikini.

"Well, sweetie, do you like Mommy's new bathing suit?" Nicole asked, doing a little pirouette in her bare feet.

Mitch's eyes were instantly drawn to her full shapely rear, the bikini cupping those big round cheeks attractively. It wasn't trampy and inappropriate-looking like a thong bikini would be on someone of her age—no—the white fabric cupped and molded itself to those beach-ball like ass-cheeks perfectly. "Mom, you look so fucking hot in that. It looks amazing."

"Thanks, baby. I was hoping you'd like it," Nicole replied, taking the towel she'd brought out with her and spreading it out over her lounger, her massive tits jiggling and wobbling delightfully as she leaned over. She turned and looked at the direction of the sun, and angled her lounger slightly, wanting to get maximum exposure before the day turned too hot. She lay down on her stomach, turning her head towards Mitch as she rested it on her hands. "Sweetie, do you think you could put some of that baby oil on me?"

"Sure," Mitch eagerly replied, quickly grabbing the big plastic bottle. All of a sudden he was unsure of where to start or what to do. "Uh...?"

"Why don't you start with my legs, baby, and work your way up? Mommy's just gonna lie here and relax while you're doing that for her." She turned her head to the other side, away from Mitch, shifting her body as she settled down into the lounger, almost as if she was going to sleep.

Mitch smiled to himself as he poured a generous amount of the slippery oil into his open palm, and then rubbed his hands together as he eyed up his mother's gorgeous backside, her big curvy bum looking fantastic in the snow-white bikini. He started with one foot, rubbing the oil into her soft skin, slowly making his way higher to her full calves, loving the feel of the slick oil getting warmer as he ran his hands back and forth over her smooth skin.

"Mmmm, that's nice, sweetie," Nicole said, shifting her legs slightly apart. "Don't worry about using lots of oil. Use as much as you want."

Mitch took the bottle and drizzled some right onto the backs of her shapely legs, and then started rubbing it in with both hands, his fingers slowly moving higher, now smoothing the oily fluid into her thighs.

"Yeah, that's the way Mommy likes it, nice and slippery," Nicole cooed in a soft breathy voice, at the same time moving her legs further to each side, giving her son easy access to her inner thighs.

"Fucking gorgeous," Mitch said to himself, his eyes feasting on the opening between her legs as he kneeled next to the lounger. As his slippery hands moved higher up the insides of her velvety-soft inner thighs, she spread her legs even more, her toes pointing to the bottom corners of the lounger, the gap leading to the apex of her separated legs getting even bigger. His gaze was drawn magnetically to her bikini bottom as it disappeared from view between her legs, and he felt his heart racing in his chest as he looked at the strip of material cupping the warm mound of her sex. He got his hands nice and slick before placing his fingers back on her upper thighs, his rubbing fingers getting closer and closer to that enticingly pouting mound, the warm cleft of her vulva visible right through the material of her bikini. He brought his fingertips even closer to her treasure cove as he rubbed the warm oil into the incredibly soft skin of her inner thighs. Feeling himself getting more excited, he got bolder, his fingertips tracing right along the edge of the leg opening of her bikini.

"Mmmm, that feels really good, baby. Maybe you should rub some of that oil onto the sides of my bum now," she said teasingly, wriggling her big curvy bum as his fingers rubbed tantalizingly over her supple skin.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,725 Followers