Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers

"Yes, I got some things I think we're both going to love," Nicole said as she started slide lower in the bed. "Now, how did I say I wanted to wake you up every morning? Oh yes, now I remember."

As her lips closed down over his throbbing cockhead, Mitch lay back and threw his arm over his eyes, enjoying the delicious sensations as his mother started to slowly bob her head up and down, taking more and more of him into her hot sucking mouth.

Five minutes later, he gave her a nice creamy breakfast. She kept sucking, and when he was ready again, she climbed aboard and started riding. She came three times before he went off again, and then she shifted forwards as she grabbed the headboard and sat on his face, giving him his breakfast.

They barely got out of bed for the next three days, just long enough to eat. They ordered in. By Sunday night the bedroom was littered with various kinds of empty takeout containers. Mitch did manage to find the time to move his clothes in, taking the empty space in the dresser and closet vacated by his father.

He'd fucked all three of his mother's holes repeatedly, happily cleaning up the mess he'd left each time, loving the new sensation of his mother snowballing his load back into his own mouth after she'd blown him. He'd lost track of the number of times he'd come long ago, his mother's hot sexy body bringing him back to hardness and orgasm over and over.

By the end of the weekend, Nicole felt luxuriously numb. Her pussy was swollen and puffy, as were her nipples, all of her body having been deliciously ravaged by her handsome young son for hours and hours on end. She loved how insatiable he was, never seeming to get enough of her—and oh so willing to please. Those few times he needed to recharge, he was only too happy to use his mouth and fingers to pleasure her, obeying her instructions as she told him just what she wanted.

His stamina had been unbelievable. He fucked her for hours on end, his enormous cock bringing her to climax after tingling climax, making her climb the walls with ecstasy, each time making sure she got her pleasure before he'd pump her full, and then bring her more delights as he cleaned her up afterwards.

Monday morning, she sent him off to school, sad to see him go, but knowing her throbbing pussy would thank her for the brief respite before he got home and they started up all over again.

*

It was two Saturdays later, the night of the party at Justin's house. Nicole didn't want to disappoint Justin's mother, Heather, so she'd picked out a nice dress to wear. It was a form-fitting sheath, with a high mandarin-type collar. The dress ended just past mid-thigh and she left her shapely legs bare, applying a thin layer of cream that made them glisten enticingly. The dress was a stunning electric blue, which made her blue eyes stand out even more. The mandarin collar was trimmed with a bead of white, accentuating her slender neck. She wore strappy high-heeled sandals the same color as the dress, and carried a little blue clutch purse that matched perfectly.

Nicole figured the dress would work well for the occasion. It was a party for Mitch and Justin's graduating class, and Heather had invited a number of their classmates and their families. Nicole wanted to make sure she wore something appropriate, still somewhat leery of what people were thinking of her following Rick's departure. The dress was not too short, and she had specifically chosen something that wasn't low-cut. There was nothing she could do about the generous proportions of her bustline, but the high-collared dress still fit her body attractively, without looking trampy or inappropriate—the last thing she wanted was a bunch of high school boys leering at her openly in front of their parents.

Satisfied with her choice, she swept her hands through her honey-blonde hair one more time before picking up her purse and leaving her room.

"Wow, Mom, you're going to be the hit of the party." As she came down the stairs, it was obvious from Mitch's comment that he approved.

"I think I'm not going to be the only one," Nicole replied as she reached the bottom and looked at her son. "The way you look, you're going to have to beat the girls off."

Mitch smiled as he listened to her words of praise. He had to admit, he did clean up pretty well. At his mother's prodding, he'd gotten a haircut earlier in the day, and made sure he was cleanly shaved. She'd bought him a crisp white shirt that he wore open-collared beneath his navy suit, perfect for a somewhat fancy—but casual at the same time—party. Word had spread amongst the gang and their parents that Heather Bradshaw would expect nothing less than their best efforts when it came their attire, and some humorous teases were thrown Justin's way, but everyone knew they would do their best not to disappoint their hostess.

Nicole tossed Mitch the keys and they headed to the party. It was just a few streets over, and they were barely out of the driveway when Nicole spoke. "How are Justin's parents getting along these days?" she asked, knowing things weren't perfect in the Bradshaw household.

"His dad's a dick," Mitch replied, making a dismissive gesture with his hand.

"Anything specific, or is that just your general opinion?"

"I don't think there's anything specific. He's just away for work a lot, and when he's home, Justin says he hardly gives his mother any attention at all."

That's kind of what Nicole had surmised, listening to bits of her son's conversations with his friend, and from bits of neighbourhood rumors. She hadn't talked to Heather since the divorce, and felt bad for not reaching out to her friend. She thought back to that night at the restaurant, and how Justin had looked at her, and how he'd ended up coming in his pants.

"Do you think Justin thinks of his mother...you know...like you thought of me?"

Mitch's eyes flicked over, his gaze roaming over the prominent shelf of her tits before looking her in the eye and smiling, letting her know he knew exactly what she was talking about. He focussed back on the road before responding. "Although it's something guys never really talk about with each other, I definitely think so. I've seen the way he looks at her, and I can see it's the same way I looked at you. You have to admit, Mrs. Bradshaw is a good-looking woman."

Nicole knew that for a fact—Heather was a knockout. She always had been, ever since Nicole had first met her. She was about the same height as Nicole, with a nice curvy build as well. Nicole estimated her at either a D-cup, or at least a generous C. Heather had gorgeous brunette hair that fell in flowing waves down her back, her hair being her pride and joy, and Nicole knew all of their friends were envious of Heather's lustrous flowing curls. She had that 'girl-next-door' cuteness about her, and between her curvy body and pretty face, Nicole could easily see why Justin would desire her.

"So where does she fit on your gang's 'MILF list'?" Nicole asked, a smile on her face.

Mitch laughed out loud. "Oh, I think most of the guys have her at number 2 on that list."

"And who's number 1?"

Mitch looked over, his eyes raking lustily over his mother's gorgeous body. "I don't think I really need to answer that, do you?"

"Listen, I've got an idea," Nicole said, a smile on her face as she talked for the next few minutes as Mitch drove and listened intently, finishing just as Mitch pulled the car into the long laneway of the Bradshaw's house. The laneway was already packed with cars, and Mitch found a spot at the end of the row.

"You're finally here," Heather said as she answered the doorbell, wrapping her arms around Nicole and squeezing her tight. Nicole hugged her back, realizing she'd missed her friend more than she thought.

"Come in," Heather said, taking Nicole by the hand and leading her inside. "We have so much to talk about."

Nicole gave Mitch a smiling glance over her shoulder as she followed her friend, seeing her son head off to join his friends as well.

"Here, have a drink of this," Heather said, handing Nicole a Margarita. Nicole took a sip, loving the sharp citric taste. She looked over the rim of the glass at her friend smiling from ear to ear. Heather had on a red floral sleeveless dress, similar in style to the one Nicole was wearing in the way it fit, but with a squared-off neckline, a teasing hint of her cleavage visible above the top edge of the dress. She had on killer high-heeled strappy red sandals, the sky-high heels making her legs look great.

"I love your dress. That color looks fabulous on you," Heather said, looking Nicole up and down.

"Yours looks great, too. And I love those shoes," Nicole replied, happy to be with her good friend once again. "I've missed you, Heather."

"I've missed you too." Heather reached out and touched her friend's arm affectionately, letting her know everything was all right. "So how—"

DING DONG!

The sound of the doorbell stopped Heather in mid-sentence. "Ah, it looks like my work is never done. We'll catch up later." She held a finger up pointedly, like a parent about to scold their child. "And don't you even think about leaving here before you've told me every lurid detail."

The smile on Heather's face made Nicole smile in return. "Okay, I promise I won't leave. Now go answer your door."

Heather whisked away while Nicole took another sip of her drink. She surveyed the room, seeing many old friends and their children, now nearly all grown up. Mitch was talking with a group of his friends. Justin was there, along with Luke and a number of girls Nicole knew had grown up with the boys. The girls all looked so much older and sophisticated than she remembered, and the boys had outgrown their gangly adolescent awkwardness and had become handsome young men. Some of the girls were knockouts, and she saw a couple of them eyeing up Mitch as he and Justin shared a joke of some form.

"Nicole, how are you?" A familiar voice made Nicole turn.

"Judy, it's been a long time," she replied, giving Luke's mother a hug. Judy made idle chit-chat, not asking once about Rick. It made Nicole feel comfortable, and they talked easily. Other parents came and went, speaking with Nicole as if nothing had happened in her marriage. There was plenty of delicious food to snack on, and she gladly accepted a second Margarita, handed to her by Jim Bradshaw, Heather's husband. Nicole was having a good time, re-connecting with many people who she hadn't seen in quite some time. She'd been a little tentative about coming, but as the time went by, her worries seemed to just wash away.

"Finally," Heather said, grabbing Nicole's hand and pulling her down beside her on one of the couches. "So, tell me, how are you getting by without Rick?"

There it was—the question she'd been expecting from everyone all night. She paused before answering, looking her good friend right in the eye. "I'm doing okay. It was hard at first, but with Mitch and I taking care of each other...yeah...we're doing okay."

"I'm so glad to hear it," Heather said, reaching out and patting Nicole's arm. "I was so worried about you. I wanted to see you, but I figured you needed some time, and you'd call when the time was right."

"I'm sorry, Heather. I should have called you earlier. Can you forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive. We women have to stick together." Nicole saw her shoot a glance in the direction of her husband, and the look she gave him spoke volumes.

"How are things with you and Jim?"

Heather waved her hand dismissively, shaking her head at the same time. "I wish he loved me as much as he loves his job, or those fucking golf clubs of his."

Her comment made both women laugh. "It can't be that bad," Nicole replied. "It doesn't seem to be bothering you too much—you look great."

"Sixty minutes a day on the elliptical is what does it. A poor substitute for sex, but I've got to work off the energy somehow."

The women smiled again as Heather flipped her husband the bird, hidden from view, except to the two of them.

"I know exactly what you mean—"

"Uh...excuse me." The two women stopped talking and looked up, seeing Mitch standing a few feet away. Once he had their attention, he continued, reaching up to tap his cheek at the same time. "Can I see you for a minute, Mom?" He nodded behind him, towards the corridor leading to the back of the house.

"Sure, sweetie," Nicole replied, setting her drink down and getting up as Mitch walked away. She reached into her little clutch purse and pulled out a hairband. "I'll be right back, Heather. We need to talk more."

Heather watched as Nicole walked towards the hallway, whipping her hair up into a ponytail. As her friend had been getting up, Heather was sure from her peripheral vision she'd seen Mitch go into the washroom just down the hall. She was surprised when Nicole entered the room as well. "That's strange, maybe he went out the back door and she's just going pee first," Heather said to herself, getting up and pouring herself another Margarita. Still wondering if her eyes had deceived her, she sat back down and sipped her drink, her eyes looking down the hallway.

About five minutes later, the door to the washroom opened and Mitch stepped out, closing the door behind him as he walked away, tucking his shirt into his pants. Heather continued to watch intently, and less than a minute later, Nicole came out the same door, shaking her hair into place as she pulled out the hairband Heather had seen her put in place just moments ago. Heather watched as her friend came towards her, reaching up to attend to a small pearly gob of some form of cream or lotion at the corner of her mouth. She was surprised, when rather than rub the lotion into her skin, Nicole slipped her finger between her lips and licked it clean.

"What the fuck?" Heather said to herself, her eyes flicking over to Mitch, now standing on the other side of the room talking to Justin, a shit-eating grin on his face. Nicole sat back down beside her, and as she leaned forward to pick up her drink, Heather could have sworn she smelt something familiar on her friend's breath—cum.

"Wha...what the hell happened in there?" Heather asked, her head absolutely spinning.

"Oh that," Nicole replied matter-of-factly. "Mitch was feeling horny, so he gave me the signal we'd arranged earlier."

"What...signal...what...?" Heather stammered, her mind reeling.

"Yes, if he wanted a blowjob, I told him to tap his cheek. If he wanted to fuck, he'd tap his belt."

Heather's eyes opened wide and her heart started racing. As she looked at her friend, she felt dizzy, wondering if she was hearing her correctly. "You mean...you mean you're fucking your very own son?"

"Um...isn't everybody?" Nicole responded as she put her hands in the air questioningly, wanting to see Heather's reaction. After the conversation she and Mitch had had in the car, she thought it wouldn't hurt do a little favor for her son's best friend, Justin.

"But I...I..I mean...you...you," Heather gasped out, totally flummoxed.

"Relax, Heather, it's all right. Take a deep breath. Nobody else saw." Nicole reached out and took her friend's hand, calming her. "Trust me, if you haven't tried it, you have no idea what you're missing."

With her racing heartrate somewhat subsided, Heather was finally able to think straight. "So you and Mitch, you...?" Nicole simply nodded.

"Is...Rick...is that what caused...?"

Again, Nicole nodded.

"Will...will you tell me how it happened?" Nicole could see from the look on her friend's face that her curiosity was getting the better of her, now that she had calmed down from the initial shock.

"Well," Nicole said, launching into her story. She felt relieved to finally be able to share it with someone—and she knew Heather was someone she could trust. The woman listened intently as she talked for the next half hour, riveted to every word Nicole had to say. It became a real catharsis for Nicole as she continued to talk, telling her friend 'every lurid detail', as Heather had asked to hear when they'd first arrived. She felt like an immense weight had been taken off her shoulders, for the first time in months.

"Mom, can I talk to you again?" Mitch's voice interrupted them again and the two women looked over to see him standing in approximately the same place as before, this time with his hand by his side, his fingers tapping his belt.

"Sure, honey, just give me a second," Nicole said, nodding to him before he moved off down the hallway once more.

"Are you...are you...was that the other signal?" Heather said, her eyes opening wide once more.

"Yes. Now just make sure nobody wants to use that bathroom, okay?" Nicole said, getting up and smoothing down her dress.

"Uh...uh...okay," Heather said, feeling a rush of excitement go through her, knowing she had instantly become a conspirator to her friend's illicit incestuous affair. Nicole gave her a little wink as she closed the bathroom door.

Heather was on alert, now knowing exactly what was going on behind that bathroom door. She felt a tingling throb in her own pussy, realizing how turned on she was by the lewdly taboo act taking place such a short distance away. From the corner of her eye, she spotted one of the women heading for the bathroom.

"Oh Diane, I think someone's in there," Heather said, pointing to the big curving stairwell. "Why don't you use the one upstairs?" The woman nodded and turned away, heading towards the stairs.

A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened again. Mitch stepped out once more, closing the door behind him again. As he walked away, Heather noticed him pulling his jacket back into place. Again, less than a minute later, Nicole came out of the room and walked gingerly towards her, a big smile on her face as she held one hand to her abdomen. As Heather watched, spellbound, Nicole leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Do you have a tampon I could borrow—he really filled me up."

Gasping in surprise, Heather could feel her hand trembling as she pointed to the other side of the house. "Uh...there...there's some under the sink in the en-suite bathroom."

"Thanks. I'll be right back."

Once Nicole walked away, Heather couldn't stop shaking. She definitely needed a drink to steady her nerves. She strode over to the bar and poured herself a vodka, sloshing a few ounces into the heavy glass tumbler. She took a big swig, feeling the burn as the alcohol slid down her throat. She breathed deep and made her way back to the couch, just as Nicole returned.

"Thanks. That should work for a while," Nicole said, picking up her Margarita and taking another sip. "Usually he cleans me up after he comes inside me, but I didn't think we had time for that here."

"Cleans...cleans you up? How?" Heather asked, wanting to know everything.

"With his mouth, of course. Yes, he's quite the little cunt-licker. I've trained him well."

"Trained?"

"Yes. These boys love to be told what to do by an older woman. All of them. They'll do exactly what you want them to do, anytime, anywhere."

"Ex...exactly what you want them to do?"

"Mhmm," Nicole replied, seeing the look of curiosity on her friend's face. "It's just heartwarming to see how eager to please they are. There's nothing like drifting off to sleep every night with your son's face between your legs, especially after he's fucked you silly and filled you up with cum."

"He really...I mean...after he comes inside you?" Heather asked, trying to visualize what she was hearing.

"Yes. He loves it. And I love that he is so willing to clean me up like that. It shows how much he loves and respects his mother. And the best part...once he's done with his clean up duites, just keeps going and going until I tell him I've had enough."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,734 Followers