Mom's Deep Love Ch. 04

Story Info
The Dugan's start the holiday as Sean fucks his sister.
9.8k words
4.74
38.6k
66

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,048 Followers

Sabrina was excited about coming home for the holidays. Law school was a pain in the ass and she needed a break. She would soon begin her last semester and it would be hard. She was packed and ready as she awoke early in the morning. She climbed from bed and walked to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped in front of the mirror as she shed her sleep shorts and top. She paused to look at herself. Blond, petite and flawless skin greeted her in the mirror. She was proud of her beauty and had learned to appreciate her sexual nature at the hands of her mother and grandmother. She had become quite the lover, even to herself. Her hands cupped her 34B tits as she gently squeezed her pink nipples. She could feel the arousal start in her pussy. She watched herself as her hand moved slowly down her body to her crotch. She paused just above the bald lips to feel the texture of her blond cunt hairs.

Just a small patch there. It was the Dugan family tradition to have their pussies laser-bald. She turned to admire her ass in the mirror. Then returned he gaze to her pussy. She played along her mound which closely resembled the unique mound of her mother, Stacey. She thought of her precious mother and how sweet her pussy was. Closing her eyes, she could see her mom's beautiful mound with its dark hair in contrast to her blond patch. Opening her eyes, she gazed at the real thing. It was uncanny how much those two pussies resembled each other. She slid her finger into her slit and began to tickle her clit. Mom had taught her the fine art of masturbation and the many was to pleasure herself. "Mommy," she said aloud. "MMMMmmm, feels good mommy," she said as she slid a finger into her hole.

Stepping into the shower she continued to finger her pussy. She felt the warmth of the water cascade over her body. Now two fingers slid into her pussy and the other hand came to tease her clit. Now she began working her fingers in and out as she circled her clit. Within seconds she was coming. Her knees buckled a bit but not enough to fall. She savored the first orgasm of the day and knew that there would be more by this evening.

She finished her shower and toweled off, pausing again to admire her form in the mirror. She stepped to the bureau and opened the drawer containing her bras. She selected one that was nothing more than sheer black material. She slipped it on and opened the next drawer that contained her panties. She pulled out a matching black pair that was sheer as well. She pulled them on feeling the thong strap slide between her ass cheeks. She stepped in front of the door mirror and adjusted the bra, taking a second to tweak her nipples so that they stood out. 'Nice' she thought.

She slid on her "Lucky" brand jeans and laughed at the words stitched in the fly, "Lucky you". She buttoned them closed and looked in the mirror once again. The jeans highlighted the gap between her legs. Just like her mom, Sabrina had a gap where her legs met that was about two inches across. When she wore slacks or jeans this was very noticeable. She slipped on a silky blouse and knee-high boots and headed for the door.

She tossed her luggage in the back and slid behind the wheel of her Jeep. It was a cold morning and it made her nipples strain against the flimsy fabric of the bra and blouse. She kept her coat on as she drove the first few miles waiting for the heater to kick in. The drive to her nan's house would be about two hours. Once it was warm enough, she shed her coat relishing the feel of her silky blouse moving across her barely-clad nipples.

Tabitha woke lying beside her maid Dania. It was rare that the two slept together after making love but last night had been particularly delicious with the petite young girl and they had fallen asleep together after wild and raucous sex. She had worn this sweet young pussy out giving the girl orgasm after orgasm. She just could not get enough of that delicious pussy. With the family coming home for the holidays, she would be having less sex with Dania and more with her daughter and her kids. So, she figured she'd give it the most she could for one more night till they all left. That being said, she slipped her hand down Dania's belly and cupped her little pussy. Dania stirred as Tabitha slipped a finger into her slit parting her lips. She turned and smiled at the older woman. Tabitha smiled back and kissed her full lips sliding her tongue gently into her mouth touching the tip of the sweet girl's tongue and flicking it to and fro. Dania found Tabitha's pussy with her hand and began to return the favor. They both lay side by side probing each other's pussies as their kisses became more passionate.

They rolled facing each other as they became more wakeful. It was a great way to start the day, fucking this cute little Greek girl. Tabitha slid her knee between the girl's legs and used it to push her hand tighter against her pussy. Dania moaned into her mistress' mouth. She moved her free hand to the woman's ample breasts and began to fondle the mound of tit flesh paying particular attention to her nipple. Pinching her nipple between her fingers, she felt it stiffen in response. She broke the kiss and started sucking on Tabitha's other tit. This was pleasing to her mistress and she knew it. Dania knew just how to get Tabitha to the brink quickly and always found that it aroused herself as well knowing that she was pleasing the other woman. She began pushing her pussy hard against Tabitha's hand.

Tabitha drove two fingers as deep into the young pussy as she could. Curling them she found Dania's g-spot and began to rub it. She felt her moan on her nipple as the young girl sucked at it. It was a wonderful sensation, feeling the vibration of the sound. "That feels so good sweetheart, you know what I like don't you baby?"

"MmmmmmHmmmm," hummed Dania. It was all that it took. Tabitha felt her orgasm coming and began to push her mound against Dania's hand. Feeling this the girl pushed three fingers deep into the woman.

Tabitha wailed, "Oh my God, babeeeeey. I'm coming. Do it honey. Do it to me, Do what mistress likes."

Dania slid a fourth finger into her mistress cunt and then placing her thumb against her palm, she pushed her whole hand into Tabitha's hot quim stretching the walls of her vagina to as far as they would go.

"Oh yessss baby, push it in. Push it all the way in," said the woman.

Dania shoved her arm into the woman pushing past her wrist and then some. Tabitha exploded in orgasm. She broke contact with Dania's pussy as the girl slid down to get the best position to fist her mistress. "Oh baby, that feels so good. Fuck me. Fist me, OH OH OH... YESSS!" exclaimed Tabitha. Dania slid her arm rapidly in and out of her pussy While her other hand went to her own cunt. She fingered her clit and was coming almost instantly. Knowing she had made her mistress come so good gave her the thrill she needed. She had barely began to touch herself and she came instantly. Both women were shaking violently in the throes of morning passion.

As the orgasmic bliss wound down, Dania returned to her mistress' side and kissed her lovingly.

"That was heavenly, my little lady. You are so good to me," said Tabitha. She kissed the young girl and held her tightly for a few minutes. Then she said, "We gotta get moving. It's going to be one crazy week. I think you may enjoy some of the family yourself, if you want."

"If it pleases you, mistress," replied Dania.

"It will because it will please you too. And it will please anyone who is lucky enough to get some of this sweet pussy as well," she said as she tickled the young girl's twat.

Dania giggled and kissed her mistress on her cheek.

"But for now, we got a lot to do," stated Tabitha.

It was about noon when they heard the first car arrive. Dania went to the door to great the guest. It was Sabrina. As she walked in she gave Dania a hug. Pressing her breasts into the girl's chest and kissing her on the cheek, she said, "Dania, how I've missed you!" She hugged her good friend tight as they mashed their breasts together. Dania could feel Sabrina's nipples stiffen through the thin silk of the blouse as they hugged.

"I've missed you to, Sabrina. Where are your things?" she asked.

"They're in the Jeep, but don't bother now, we'll get them later. I gotta say hi to Nan," she replied as she kissed the girl on the cheek again. "Mom, I'm home!" she called out. She still called her grand mother 'mom' even after finding out that her true mother was Stacey, who she had grown up thinking was just her sister. She saw her grandmother gliding gracefully down the stairs. She was wearing almost the same thing that Sabrina wore. The silky white fabric of her blouse accentuated her breasts and at the sight of her grand daughter, her nipples hardened.

"Hi sweet heart, how was your drive?" asked Tabitha.

"It was ok; are those grapes you have in your bra or are you just glad to see me?" she laughed.

Dania stifled a giggle; but not very well. Sabrina turned, smiled at her and winked. Dania knew that Sabrina and Tabitha had sex and she was happy for anything that pleased her mistress. She had often thought about having sex with Sabrina but was always afraid to for fear that it might make her mistress feel bad. But maybe, after what she said this morning, who knows? She looked appraisingly at Sabrina's ass as the girl turned away to greet her nan.

The two hugged and kissed cheeks as they met. Nipples brushed against each other through the thin fabric of both women's blouses as they met. They hardened even more as they held their embrace. Sabrina stepped back and said, "Nan, you're not wearing a bra! Are you feeling naughty?"

Any other woman in her fifties would have blushed. But not Tabitha, she knew full well what effect this would have on all of her guests today. And it was her intention to set the stage for a holiday for everyone to remember. What better way to send a message than to have her beautiful tits swaying unfettered under a silk blouse for all to admire. And what a gorgeous sight they were. Sabrina was aroused at the view she had. She leaned into her nan's ear and said, "You are turning me on mom, should we go upstairs?"

"No, sweetie, we'll have plenty time later. Your mom and brother will be here soon and we all have a special surprise for you," said Tabitha.

"What's that?" she asked.

"You'll see. Wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now, would it?" she said kissing her cheek again. "Now you two get your things and put them away so we can greet your mom and brother when they arrive. They should be here shortly," she continued. At this, Dania turned to the garage and, joined by Sabrina, went to get her luggage.

The two girls climbed the stairs to the balcony and turning right went to Sabrina's room. Inside, Dania set the cases down on the bed and began to unpack Sabrina's things. She put them way where she knew they went, having done this many times before. "Oh, I like these!" she said turning to Sabrina holding up a thong. It had a row of pearls in the middle of an otherwise open crotch. "Do they feel good when you wear them?" asked Dania.

"Oh my yes. They feel great. I have actually come while walking with them on. The pearls rub against my clit. There have been times that I have had to stop walking and sit down to rest from coming so much," replied Sabrina.

"I should like to try them some time," said Dania.

"Well, no time like now. Here, let's put them on you," she said taking them from the girl.

"Now, here?" she asked.

"Sure, it's no big deal. Nan says there are going to be surprises this week so maybe we can give her a surprise of our own," said Sabrina as she pulled up the girl's dress. As Dania held the dress up, she pulled off her panties running her hands slowly down the girl's smooth ass as she slid the material off of its ample curves. Dania blushed. She stepped out of the panties as Sabrina knelt in front of her. Her hands slid slowly up Dania's thighs, sliding the pearled thong up her legs. She was face to face with Dania's pussy for the first time. She stopped and took her hand off of the thong. She touched the girl's pussy ever so lightly. "You get laser too?" she asked.

Dania nodded but didn't speak. Sabrina's fingers pulled the girl's lips apart. "The pearls go right between here," she said as she ran her finger slowly up the slit. "But it's better if this is moist before they go on," and with that she leaned in and placed her tongue into Dania's slit.

Dania gasped at the feel of Sabrina's tongue on her pussy. It felt so good.

"This is OK, isn't it?" asked Sabrina looking up. Sabrina could feel her own cunt leaking moisture.

Dania just nodded nervously again. Yes, it was OK, it was better than OK. It was so good! She had always wanted to feel that tongue on her. Her pussy was wet instantly. She could feel her juice flow as Sabrina returned her tongue to her cunny. She licked slowly up the girl's slit and found her clit.

"MMmmm," hummed Sabrina as she sucked the little bud between her lips. She licked the hardening little nub and tasted Dania's juices. She slid her hands up the girl's thigh and back down again. She slid her hands back up and cupped them on Dania's perfect ass. She had always loved the look of that ass and now she was feeling it naked for the first time. Dania rocked back a little as she was overcome with pleasure at Sabrina's tongue and touch. She moaned softly. "You like this Dania?" asked Sabrina. Looking up at her over her bunched -up dress. Dania just nodded. Sabrina knew she liked it. She knew that Dania would love her tongue on her little clit and Sabrina loved it too. The little bud was now completely out of its hood and she lavished it with her tongue, swirling little circles at its base and flicking her stiffened tongue across the tip. It was too much for Dania. She began to push her pussy into Sabrina's face as she started to come. Sabrina pulled the girl's ass towards her helping the girl to push that sweet cunt onto her face. Dania came hard. Years of yearning for her friend and built up desire for this sex washed over her. She humped Sabrina's face and moaned quietly as she enjoyed the first orgasm from someone other than her mistress. Sabrina lapped at her pussy sucking and swallowing her juices as they flowed out. Dania's hands went instinctively to the sides of Sabrina's head and she fucked her face. Her cunt gushed her juices over the girl's mouth and chin.

Dania's pussy was delicious and Sabrina lapped up everything she could slurping and sucking as the juices kept flowing. She felt as if she were about to come as well. If only her jeans were off. If only she could get her fingers to her pussy. But she soon realized that there was no need for manual stimulation. This feeling of fucking her best friend was just too intense and she felt herself begin to rock with her own orgasm. For the first time she came without any stimulation beyond the feelings of the moment. It wasn't the best orgasm ever, but it was driven by pure thought of the sexiness of the situation. She felt as if she was taking the young girls virginity. Overwhelming lust drove her orgasm; that and hearing and feeling Dania come. From the time she had pulled off her panties till it was over was less than two minutes. It was hot! And she vowed she would do this again. Without missing a beat, Sabrina slid the thong into place and gently tucked the pearls into place between Dania's lips. She let the girl's dress fall back down and picked up her panties. As she stood, she put her panties to her nose and sniffed her friend's scent. Then she kissed Dania on the lips in a way she'd never done before. It was a tongue-less but passionate kiss. Dania tasted her own juices from her friend's lips and kissed her back.

Then, like it was as normal as if they had just innocently unpacked, Sabrina turned and walked to the door. As she unlocked it, she turned and winked at Dania, who was still reeling from it all. "See ya downstairs," said Sabrina, blowing her a kiss. Dania was in shock. Sabrina had locked the door. She must have intended this all along, else why would the door have been locked. She smiled. She felt wonderful, but was taken by such surprise that she only now realized that she had just had sex with her mistress' grand daughter. She would have to tell her, as they had no secrets. Would it be OK with Tabitha? She could only hold hope by what she had said earlier about her 'enjoying some of the family herself'.

Sabrina didn't bother to wash or wipe Dania's juices from her face. She wore it as a purposeful tease to her nan. She wanted her to know that she had partaken of Dania's sweet snatch. And true to form, Tabitha picked up on the odor immediately. "Wow, starting early are we. I see you finally got some 'nectar du Dania'. Was she good?" asked Tabitha.

"Oh nan, whatever do you mean?" she replied.

"Baby, you got pussy juice all down that cute little chin of yours," Said nan.

"Oh, that. I just brushed my teeth and was in a hurry" she faked.

Tabitha walked over to her grand daughter and fast as lightning licked her chin. "Tastes like she had a good one too, I might add," she said as she smiled and kissed Sabrina on the lips. "I'm glad you two finally got the nerve to do this."

"Do what, mistress?" asked Dania as she walked into the kitchen.

"Why Dania, you know perfectly well what. My grand daughter came down her looking like the cat that ate the canary; or more like the canary that ate the pussy. Was she good?" asked Tabitha.

Dania felt her face get warm. "Oh my yes, mistress, she was very good. She made me come so fast," replied the girl.

Tabitha looked at her grand daughter and smiled. Sabrina smiled back. "Taught by the best," Sabrina said as she gestured toward her nan.

"And how did my grand daughter taste, Dania?" asked Tabitha.

"I don't know, mistress. She left before I could return the favor," replied Dania.

"Well, we shall have none of that. Off with those jeans girl and let Dania have a taste of that sweet cunt of yours. After all it's only fair," commanded Tabitha.

Sabrina didn't need to be told twice. She always obeyed her nan. And, she was dying to feel Dania's tongue on her cunt.

Dania curtsied at her mistress and walked to Sabrina. She kissed her and this time tongues were everywhere. Tabitha watched as the two mirrors of each other kissed. She felt warmth in her heart that was creeping into her groin as she watched her two favorite young playthings go at it. Sabrina's hands were under Dania's dress feeling her ass as the two's tongues probed each other's mouth. She lifted the maid's dress revealing the pearled thong to Tabitha.

Tabitha walked over to Dania and lifted her dress to get a better look. "Ah, pearls of ecstasy I see" she said as she pulled the waist band up pulling the pearls into Dania's slit. She raked them across Dania's clit. Her hands joined Sabrina's lavishing praise on Dania's magnificent ass. Sabrina released one hand from Dania's perfect ass and reached for her nan's breast. She pulled the silk-clad tit towards the two and Dania found herself sandwiched between Tabitha and her grand daughter. Tabitha moved her hands in between the two girls and began to unbutton the maid's dress. Dania undid Sabrina's jeans and pulled them over her hips. She cupped her ass like Sabrina was fondling hers. Tabitha pulled Sabrina's jeans down and the girl stepped out of them. Dania pulled Sabrina's thong down while the two continued their passionate kissing. She let go of the underwear as Tabitha pulled her arms back removing her dress.

Casting the dress aside, Tabitha unhooked Dania's bra and slid it down her arms. As she did so, Sabrina removed the pearl thong that, only minutes before, she had put on the Greek hottie. As she stood back up, Dania unbuttoned Sabrina's blouse and slid it from her shoulders. Then she undid her bra and slid it down her arms to join the growing pile of clothing on the floor. Then both of the young girls turned to Tabitha and as Sabrina kissed her grand mother, Dania began undoing the buttons that held her blouse together. Sabrina, meanwhile, had her hands busy unbuttoning her nan's jeans. She slid them over her ass to reveal that, just like up top, her bottom was free of undergarment. She slid the jeans down as Tabitha kissed Dania.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,048 Followers