Mom's Deep Love Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena dove her tongue into her aunt tasting her sweetness for the first time. She licked it just like she had done to her daughter earlier in the morning. She slid her mouth up to her aunt's anus and began to lick it, probing her tongue into the tight little orifice. Sabrina moaned into her daughter's snatch and licked it with even more fervor. Denise was in heaven as she watched her best friend and cousin lick her mother who was making love to her. What a wonderful birthday morning! She lay back and came.

Sabrina slid her hands under her daughter's tiny ass and lifted it to her mouth as she felt her child coming. She had wanted this for a long time and now she had her baby into the incestuous fold.

Behind the three, the door opened and in stepped Ian to be greeted by this wonderful site.

"Don't move, any of you," he said as he began to strip out of his clothes. "If this is a birthday party, I am crashing it," he added.

Ian moved to the pile of bodies on the couch. Selena stopped licking Sabrina and grabbed Ian's cock. She started sucking on it and he was rock hard in no time. "So, do I get to fuck the birthday girl, or is that off limits?" he asked.

"Looks like you'll have to wait in line," said Selena. "Your mom is already fucking her," she finished.

"Well, mom, is it you or Selena? Because I gotta fuck something, this is just too hot!" he said.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck your momma while I eat your sister's pussy again," said Sabrina. She began to toy with Denise's mound again to allow her tenderness from the orgasm to subside. She felt her son's cock slip into her for the first time. She had not planned it this way but, who cared. Now her whole family could fuck together. If only Brian were here or Sean, then it would be complete. Well, that would happen later. For now, she dove back into her daughter's pussy while her son pounded hers. His cock was massive. It felt bigger and thicker than his father's. It felt so good. She was soon riding the fringe of her first family orgasm with her kids. And she let it wash over her.

Seeing her mother come as her brother fucked her made Denise come as well. Only Ian remained unfinished. He looked at Selena who was fingering her twat madly. He had to have her. He had fucked his mother and now he wanted to fuck his cousin as well. He pulled out of his mother and, grabbing Selena, he sat her atop him on the couch. She eased her weight onto his cock loving the feel of its length and huge girth. She began to ride him like she'd seen him ride broncos. She was humping him like wild.

Sabrina had moved up to kiss her daughter. The two were basking in the post coital bliss. They turned together to watch as Ian fucked Selena next to them. "Let's help her mom," said Denise.

The two women moved to each side of the couple and began kissing Selena and sucking her tits. Sabrina looked approvingly at her son and gave him a huge kiss on the lips. She slid her tongue into his mouth. That was it. He came as his mother tongue fucked his mouth. Selena was there too. She began bucking and jerking even harder as she came. Ian shot his come into his cousin as she bounced up and down on his massive cock.

As they met the crescendo and slid down the other side of the pinnacle, Denise said, "I want to suck it. I want to suck my brother's cock. Let me have it." She was pulling at the base of his cock trying to loosen the slimy shaft from her friend's pussy. Selena slipped off of her cousin and Denise popped the huge chunk of man meat into her mouth. She immediately tasted her cousin and her brother's come. Wow, it was good. Ian was still sensitive but enjoyed the fact that his sister was sucking his cock. She was diligent about licking off all of the juices from the shaft as well as the head.

Ian never even lost a bit of hardness. Soon he was enjoying the blow job that his sister was giving him. Mom began kissing him again and Selena started tonguing his nipple. He was in heaven. It was his sister's birthday but he was getting a wonderful present too. Suddenly Sabrina moved alongside her daughter. She began to suck and lick whatever part of her son's cock that she could get her mouth on. Ian looked on as his mother and sister worked his cock.

Not to be left out, Selena climbed the back of the couch and plopped her ass squarely onto Ian's face. Ian instinctively began licking his cousin's pussy. She was already near coming again. He could taste his own come dripping out of her. It wasn't bad. He kinda liked the thought of it. Soon he too was ready to come again.

Without warning. Ian started shooting squirt after squirt of hot cum into Denise's mouth. She couldn't handle it all. As she pulled her head away. He blasted a load onto her face. Immediately her mother's mouth was over her brother's cock and she was milking the remaining come from his balls.

Selena came grabbing the back of Ian's head and humping his face. She screamed. "Oh, God this is so hot. Kiss me Denise! Kiss me. I want to taste Ian's cum."

Denise got up and kissed her orgasming cousin. She still had a lot of cum in her mouth. She shoved it into Selena's mouth with her tongue smearing it all over the teen's tongue with hers. Sabrina continued to suck and lick on her son's cock gathering every last drop of his seed. She then joined the girls and set about licking her son's seed from her daughter's face.

Four naked bodies lay in disarray on the couch as the morning wore into afternoon. Dugan incest had trickled down and the trickle was about to become a flood.