Mom's Friend Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" Patty asked as she pulled Carla's long black hair away from the zipper at the back of her dress. "No one can see in."

"The light though - too bright in here," Carla answered meekly and was ignored as the zipper came down, the chattering teeth loud and clear, and then the bright summer dress was being eased off her round olive-toned shoulders and falling to the carpet.

"Oh man," Billy sobbed as he looked at the lush Rubenesque body he had often fantasized about, and while Carla knew she was carrying about 25 or 30 pounds too much you would never have known it by Billy's reaction to seeing her wearing only a long-line bra and very modestly cut white panties.

"You like seeing Aunt Carla's bra with her in it Billy?" his mother teased him, and although he was a little embarrassed it hardly fazed him when a secret of his was revealed.

"When we would come down to visit, apparently my little man would go through your clothes hamper to examine your unmentionables," Patty revealed as she reached around and cupped her friend's bosom through the harness. "You like it better filled up I bet don't you?"

"Oh yeah," Billy nodded like a bobbing head doll, and when his mother quizzed him about what he knew about Carla's bra he answered excitedly, "42 - double D."

"And here's what a 42DD bust looks like," Patty announced as she undid the final hook, and as the restraint lurched forward she eased the straps off of Carla's shoulders. "Disappointed?"

"Omigod no," Billy cried out.

"Look! His cock is hard again just looking at your jugs," Patty hissed in her friend's ear while she reached around and tried to squeeze the pendulous breasts which hung down to Carla's thick stomach, the crimson/brown bullet-like nipples stiff on each of the coaster-sized areola.

The two women watched Billy's eyes eventually drift downward, and Patty chuckled to herself when she realized what her son was looking at, because even though from where she was standing she couldn't see what Billy saw, Patty knew that Billy was interested in the bush that pushed out against the cotton and occasionally tried to escape out the sides of the panties.

"Are you figuring out the answer to the question you asked me about Carla?" Patty giggled, and when Billy nodded she whispered to her friend while easing those undies down, "Billy asked me if you had a lot of hair between your legs. He thought you did."

"Happy honey?" Patty asked her son who was salivating as he gawked at the jungle of black curls that filled the delta, and unlike his mother's crotch there was no seeing the labia through that thicket.

"I love you - love you both," Billy said as he walked toward Carla, his long arching prong swaying obscenely in front of him, and when he got there the two embraced him.

"Fuck Carla honey," Patty told her son. "Before she chickens out. Here, let me get her primed for you."

With that Patty moved her friend down onto her back on the bed, gracefully sliding Carla's olive-hued thighs over her shoulders as she had done many times before and without hesitation buried her face in the jungle.

"OMIGOD!" Billy yelped as he watched his mother licking Carla's pussy, making snorting noises as she did while Billy was stroking his swelling manhood.

"She's already dripping," Billy's mother said when he lifted her face from the delta, a couple of stray curly hairs sticking on her flushed cheeks. "Give Carla that big cock of yours."

"Easy," Carla gasped as Billy took his mother's place between the Italian lady's plump thighs, rubbing the tip of his tool up and down the furry wet fold while she squirmed.

"Fuck her," Patty wheezed as she knelt on the other side of the bed, frigging her pussy while watching intently, and when Billy inserted his long shank it was hard to gauge who moaned louder, Carla, Patty or her wild-eyed son.

"OH! Mom! Carla's pussy is even tighter than yours," he yelped as he moved in and out of her sex.

"Won't be when you get done with it," Patty answered as she watched the expression of her friend's face while her boy began plunging harder and faster while his hands crudely squeezed Carla's doughy tits to keep his balance. "That's it baby. Give her all 10" hard and fast."

A burst of Italian phrases came from the middle-aged woman who was writhing in the sheets, clawing and gasping for ear until she declared after about a minute of furious fucking, "CUMMING!"

Patty enjoyed the gleeful look on her son's face as he watched what he had done to Carla, his cock still sliding in and out as Carla caught her breath.

"My lord that was amazing!" Carla told her friend as her chest heaved wildly.

"Was?" Patty chuckled. "Billy's not done. In fact he's just getting warmed up."

"Mama Mia!" Carla exclaimed when she looked down between her breasts and saw that Billy was still working in and out of her like a piston, but when she started to speak in Italian Patty shut her up.

"Here you go honey," Patty told her friend after straddling Carla's face and lowering her pussy onto her mouth. "Don't understand that Italian anyway but this will keep you quiet. Besides, I think Billy wanted to watch you eat my cunt, didn't you babe?"

"Yeah, " Billy grinned as he looked forward and down. "That's so cool. I can even see Carla's tongue going up and down your pussy lips on account of you don't have much hair down there."

"Make her cum again honey," Patty encouraged as she ground her pussy into Carla's face while watching her boy's cock plunge in and out of the hairy fold.

"Can I fuck Aunt Carla in the ass later?" Billy asked as he kept thrusting like a well-oiled machine, and the muffled protest that Patty's friend tried to get out made them both giggle. "She has hair around her asshole too."

"Take care of current business Babe," Patty implored the boy as she felt Carla's tonguing got erratic and sloppy. "She's gonna cum any second."

Patty was correct, having made her friend cum enough times in the past so she knew her like a book. Billy's mother dropped down and smothered Carla's screams with her pussy as the buxom woman's body convulsed under them.

"Gotta cum Mom," Billy said after a minute.

"Here honey, I'll get out of the way so you can cum in Aunt Carla's mouth," Patty explained as she got off her friend's face, watching her son pull out of Carla's sex and knee-walk up the bed, his gigantic prong bouncing wildly as he moved.

"Here comes," Billy announced as he barely made it to Carla's face before erupting, the first spurt mostly missing her full red lips and spraying her cheek before he brought the tip of his dick on target.

"That's it!" his mother cackled as she reached over and grabbed her son's nuts, kneading the pouch as the jets of sperm coated her friend's mouth and exclaimed, "What a load she's getting!"

"This is the best fucking day of my life," Billy almost sobbed as he kept pulling on himself as his cock deflated, milking every drop of cum out of himself and into Carla's open mouth.

"Language Billy!" Carla protested, cum spraying out as she tried to talk with her mouth full.

"Sorry Aunt Carla," Billy sheepishly replied as one last string of his seed landed on her olive-toned cheek.

"That's more like it," Carla said just before Patty bent over and kissed her friend, sharing the seed as their tongues dueled.

"This is the best darn day of my life," Billy exclaimed as he bent over so they could all share the love.

***

Thank you for reading.

12