Mom's Halloween Swingers' Dance #03

Story Info
Mom mistakes son for husband & gives son a drunken blowjob.
4.3k words
4.23
123.3k
87
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While pretending that her son is her husband, Jennifer gives her son a drunken, sleeping blowjob.

"Mom. Mom. Wake up," he said softy while gently shaking her. "It's time for bed. Mom," he said shaking her again, this time a little harder, while watching her ass cheeks jiggle in her nightgown as if they were two firm gelatin molds. "C'mon, get up. You can't sleep here. You'll be all stiff and sore in the morning."

Obviously too drunk and too sound asleep to hear his words, Michael stared at his mother in the way that any son who was sexually attracted to his mother would stare at her. A golden opportunity to catch his mother sleeping drunk on the couch in her disheveled nightgown, Jennifer hoped her son would make the first move by touching her and feeling her. The last thing she wanted him to do, not wanting him to shake her awake, she wanted her son to grasp the opportunity explore her horny and nearly naked body by touching his mother where no son should ever feel his mother.

Figuring that he wanted to awaken her to flash her his cock, she wondered how to play this to get what she needed from him. Should she open her eyes and act shocked and surprised to see her son's semi-erect prick or should she continue to play the half asleep drunken mother and not notice that her son is standing in front of her naked? Instead of waking up and instead of opening her eyes wide to stare at her son's beautiful cock in feigned surprise, she decided to pretend that she was still sleeping drunk.

Inspired from the swinger's movie that she watched with Tiffany having sex with her son, Robert, she liked the idea that she had before of pretending her son was her husband. An easy mistake to make, with both of them looking so much alike, especially in the darkened living room, she was sleeping and she was drunk. Having sex with her son instead of her husband, a good way to blow Michael albeit under false pretenses, she decided to pretend that he was the father instead the son. Still a risky situation, she wondered if he'd allow her to suck him or would he not want to violate his mother in such an incestuous way, especially while she was drunk and sleeping.

Maybe he was as turned off by incestuous sex with his mother as she was obviously so turned on by the thoughts of incestuous sex with her son. Yet, in the way that he looked at her when he first came home and saw her asleep drunk on the couch, he stared at her in the way that he'd stare at any half naked woman. She hoped that he stared at her because she wasn't just any half naked woman but because she was his half-naked mother.

Then, when he sat on the couch by her feet and lifted up her short, sheer nightgown to have a better look and to stare at her naked ass and pussy, she knew he was interested. He made her so wet in the way that he leaned in closer to her as if to take a whiff of the musky aroma of her pussy. Still reveling in the afterglow, in the way that he stuck his horny hand down her nightgown top to feel her breasts, first one and then the other, she knew that she must have sexually excited him. Lastly, as evidence that his sexual lust for his mother was as strong as the sexual lust she had for her son, he returned to the living room naked. For him to return to the living room, this time without any clothes, perhaps playing it all by ear, she figured that he was hoping that something sexual would happen between them.

"I'm sleeping. I'll sleep here John," she said pretending that her son was her husband. If she was an actress in a movie, she'd be up for an Academy Award with this sexually inspired performance. "I'm too tired and too drunk to move," she said reaching her hand up to touch her son's cock with her hand and to tease him with her fingertips. "Don't worry about me," she said slurring her words. "I'll be alright."

"Mom, c'mon," said Michael trying to lift her from the couch and groping a lot of her breast in the process while partially turning her from her stomach to her side. "You can't sleep here."

As if she was about to give her son a hand job, she fondled the head of his cock before gently and softly wrapping fingers around his big prick. Even though this is what she so wanted, dreamt about, and sexually fantasized over while masturbating herself, she couldn't believe that she was holding her son's hard prick in her horny hand. Instantly, his cock hardened to her touch.

"Mom, it's late," he said leaning to put his hand to her breast and, as if afraid to move it, he left his hand there. Instantly her nipple hardened against his palm. Instantly she was wet with the sexual desire for her son.

"Just let me sleep here," she said turning from her side to her back and spreading her legs enough while bending one knee up to raise her nightgown enough to show her son her trimmed, blonde pussy.

Such a bold move to make, something she's only done in her dreams and sexual fantasized doing while masturbating, she couldn't believe that she was flashing her son her cunt. More importantly, taking the bait, she couldn't believe her son was looking and staring at all that she was showing. If only by his leer, he made her feel so wanted.

"Mom, it's me. Michael," he said. "Mom, wake up," he said taking the opportunity to touch, feel, and grope her breasts through her clothes on the pretense of helping her to arise from the soft, low couch.

Not wanting to allow this opportunity to slip by her, in the way that she always knew what her husband wanted and expected of her, she intuitively knew what her son wanted too. She wrapped her fingers tighter around her son big price while fondling the head of his cock with her fingertips before ever so slowly stroking him as if she was teasing him and she was. Something she always wanted to do, she couldn't believe she was stroking her son's cock. Immediately, he had a full erection.

His cock was so hard. His prick was so big. Stroking him a little faster, while standing there staring at his mother's hand without talking, his erection instantly hardened even more. Something she could never seem to do with her husband, instantly harden his cock, she was so successful at doing with her son.

"Are you horny John?"

"Yes," said Michael imitating his father's voice.

"Would you like me to masturbate you?"

"Yes," he said again while imitating his father's voice.

"Would you like to give me a cum bath? I don't mind you cumming all over my face," she said stroking him a little faster. "Would you like to do that?"

"Yes," he said again getting better at impersonating his father's voice.

Good, instead of him rejecting her sexual advances, he was playing along with her sexual seduction. Yet he surprised her when he impersonated her husband's voice. If she was really drunk and half asleep, she didn't think she could tell the difference between her son's voice and her husband's voice. Undaunted by his affirmation and so inspired that he was horny, she was ready to continue this incestuous game. Ready to suck her son's cock, that is, if she could get away with it and without him knowing that she wasn't drunk just incestuously horny for him, she couldn't wait to accept her son's cock in her mouth.

"Instead of giving me a cum bath," she said purposely slurring her words. "Do you want me to suck you John? Is that why you want me to come to bed, for sex," she said slurring her words as if he was drunk. "I'm too tired to fuck you, John but I'll blow you," she said in the way that a drunken wife would talk her husband. Do you want me to suck you? Is that it? I bet you'd like to cum in my mouth."

She couldn't believe she asked her son if he wanted her to suck him. On the pretense that he was her husband instead of her son and now with the ball in his court, she wondered what he'd do. She wondered what he'd say. Would he continue the charade by saying yes or would he end this lunacy by replying no? With the ball in his court, with him in control of her sexual fantasy coming true or not, she held her breath while wondering if he'd take her up on her offer to suck him.

Other than her husband, she's never so much as touched another man's erect cock and now here she was with her hand tightly griping and stroking her son's big, stiff prick. About to suck her son as soon as he gave her the word, instead of feeling horny, she felt wicked. She was so nervous that she was trembling. The only man who's ever had his cock in her hand and in her mouth was her husband. Yet, now that she knows what another man's cock feels like in her hand, she was still so curious to know what another man's cock would feel like in her mouth. Needing to know and to find out, she was willing to suck her own son.

"Yes," he said.

Barely opening her eyes while pretending that she was so drunk and still sleeping, she sat up on the couch without looking up at Michael. Mechanically, as if sleep walking and as if she had done this a million times before, she let go of his cock to move her arms out of her nightgown while allowing her top to fall to her waist. Exposing her breast to the horny eyes and hands her son, she was topless. Quivering with sexual excitement, she wondered what he thought of her tits, especially with him having sex with younger women who had prouder and firmer breasts.

As soon as she was topless, Michael cupped her breast in his hand, first one and then the other, and as soon as he did, her nipples hardened. Never has her nipples grown so big and so hard, so fast. Never has she been so sexually excited. She looked down to watch his hands feel her big tits while briefly running his big hands across her erect nipples. Feeling so very horny, she wished he'd suck her nipples but he didn't. She wished he'd finger her nipples out more but, probably for fear that he'd awaken her, he didn't do that either.

Then, while staring at his cock as if he wasn't even there in the room with his prick, she looked at his cock as if it was a live dildo suspended midair. She took hold of her son's stiff prick again in the way she's taken hold of her husband's cock so many times before and stroked him to an even harder erection. She wanted to give her son sexual pleasure and she couldn't wait to see him cum. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he was close to cumming and to hear the sounds he'd make when he did cum. Without hesitation that she was forever crossing the incestuous line, she leaned forward and took her son's prick in her mouth. She couldn't believe she was sucking her son. Even though she felt like such an incestuously bad mother, that didn't stop her from blowing her son.

As if she was a whore that he met on the street or picked up at a bar, she was sucking her son while he was finally fingering her nipples. Touching her tits, feeling her breasts, and fondling her big boobs, she was really blowing Michael while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples. Then, when he put a hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, taking him in her mouth deeper, she stroked him harder and faster while sucking him deeper. Feeling so wicked, she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She needed to taste her son's cum. She wanted to swallow her son's seed.

Surprising her that her son ejaculated so quickly when it took her husband so very long to cum, in a warm, oozy, salty gush, it didn't take Michael very long to cum in his mother's willing mouth. As soon as he did, she swallowed and as soon as she swallowed, still playing her part as a drunken mother, she fell backwards on the couch. With her legs spread wide open, hoping he'd take the not so subtle hint, she wished he'd mount her and fuck her. Ready to submit herself to him, she wanted him to make love to her and to make her his sexy bitch. Instead of mounting her, instead of fucking her, and instead of making his mother his bitch, in one quick scoop, he lifted her from the couch in his strong arms and carried her to bed. He fixed her nightgown top and covered her with the covers. The next morning, as if it was all a dream, nothing was said.

* * * * *

"How did you sleep Mom?"

"Sleep? I woke up sick," she said. "I had a little too much to drink," she said with a pause. "The funny thing is that I thought your father was home and," she said pausing to lick her lips for effect, "was surprised that he wasn't."

"Why did you think he was home?" Michael looked at her with a shit eating grin.

"Oh, I, um, don't know. Maybe I heard a noise," she said looking at him and smiling. "When did you come home? I never heard you."

"It was late," he said. "I saw you lying on the couch and saw the empty wine bottle. I figured you had too much to drink so I carried you to bed."

"You did?" She looked at him looking at her. "I wasn't showing anything," she said biting her lip with trepidation. "I mean, you didn't see anything, did you?"

Hoping for some sexy pillow talk, she was hoping to inspire him to confess. She was hoping that he'd at least give him some dirty talk for her to masturbate over later while remembering how she stroked her son's cock before sucking her son's cock.

"It was dark and you were wearing your nightgown Mom. There was nothing to see," he said giving her a smile.

Happy that she saw her son's cock, stroked her son's cock, and sucked her son's cock, wondering what he was thinking, she only wished that he would have licked her pussy and/or fucked her too. She only wished he'd admit that she sucked him. She'd like to talk about how he felt receiving a blowjob from his MILF of a mother. With him confessing that she blew him, maybe that would be the start of an incestuous affair. Only, with him not talking and telling her what happened last night, now it was just a onetime thing that would probably never happen again.

Always putting the onus on him by making him feel guilty for looking, whenever she was horny enough to flash her son, she always arranged for her flashes to appear accidental. Now with her willingly sucking her son, she made it appear that he was the one who took advantage of his drunken mother by pretending he was his father when instead he was her son. Enjoying teasing him to give herself some masturbation fodder for later, surprising even herself, she never expected to go this far in teasing her son by sucking him.

She knows that Michael masturbates in his room. With her room next to his, she's heard him and felt the vibration through the wall. That night, she was so tempted to allow him to hear her masturbating too but, afraid of what he'd think of her, she didn't masturbate herself even though she wanted to while thinking about sucking her son again. Instead, later that night she heard Michael masturbating and wondering if he was masturbating over her sucking him. She listened while touching herself and felt her son masturbating himself with the subtle vibrations through her bedroom wall.

So very curious, she's always wondered if he masturbated over her and over what he's seen of his mother in the way that she masturbates over him and over what she's shown him of her. She wondered if he masturbated over her sucking him. Their dirty, little, incestuous secret, now she wondered if he enjoyed her blowjob. She wondered if he was as sexually excited that his mother blew him as she was that she sucked her son.

* * * * *

Jennifer rented the Sexy Swingers' Halloween movie in the hopes that it would give her some idea of what to expect when attending her first swingers' dance, a Halloween costumed event. In the way that Tiffany had her son accompany her to the swingers dance in the movie, being that she already had oral sex with her son, she was tempted to ask her son to accompany her to the swingers dance too. Only, she couldn't do that. What mother would have her son escort her to a swingers' function? Besides, he didn't know that she knew that she had given him a blowjob.

Not very helpful, the movie was just a fictional movie, a pornographic movie, and not really a portrayal of someone in the swinging lifestyle. The movie was dumb and offered no information to help ease her nervousness other than to give her the costume idea of dressing as a wench and to give her renewed thoughts about having sex with her son. Devoid of any character development and with very little dialogue, everything in the movie was sex, sex, and more sex.

She wondered if the swingers' dance would be like that too with sex, sex, and sex. If it was all just about sex, she'd feel better with Michael being there with her but how would that look if someone they knew saw them together? A mother with her son at a swingers' dance was probably even frowned upon by the swingers. Besides, how would she even broach the subject of inviting him?

Putting aside the sexual thoughts of her son to think more about the swingers' Halloween dance, in the way that Tiffany did in the movie, she liked the idea of showing her tits to a multitude of horny men. Just thinking about flashing her big boobs in that sexy way, made her horny and made her want to touch herself. She loved her tits and she loved showing men her breasts. Albeit a bit incestuously twisted, she especially loved flashing her breasts to her son.

Remembering what happened when he came home that night, her sexual fantasy come true, she still couldn't believe he had his horny hands all over her big tits. She couldn't believe that he was fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. There she goes again thinking about having sex with her son instead of thinking about having sex with someone at the swingers' dance. Maybe she should do what she really wants to do, forget about the Halloween swingers' dance and just seduce her son.

She remembered the first time flashing her son her tits. With him being so sexually needy and so sexually attracted to her, he always looked so appreciative whenever seeing her big boobs. Except and additionally, in the outrageous way that Tiffany was having sex with her son, the thoughts of having sex with Michael made her horny again, especially now after sucking his cock and with him rewarding her with his lustful desire by cumming in her mouth. She'd suck him again, if she could. She'd make love to him every night, if she could. Maybe if she played drunk again, he'd finger while licking her pussy this time or fuck her instead of just having her give him a blowjob. She'd like that. She'd really like for her son to make love to her.

Other than watching Tiffany having sex with her son after having sex with Larry in the movie, the part that captured her interest the most was watching Tiffany suck Larry's big cock and then watching her suck her son's big cock. A skilled cocksucker, Tiffany looked as if she was really enjoying giving Larry and her son head. Just as people couldn't understand how a mother could suck her son, she didn't understand how some porn actress could just suck men that they hardly knew.

With both actors in the porn movie, as well as her son, having much bigger cocks than her husband and, being that it's been a while since she's had sex, watching Tiffany suck Larry and her supposed son made her horny to suck a man. Making herself horny, she remembered sucking her son again. She fingered her nipples and rubbed her clit while recalling blowing her son and while watching Tiffany take Larry in her mouth deeper than she's ever taken her husband. Definitely, her son has a big cock, bigger than his father's cock, and as big as Larry's cock and Robert's cock in the movie.

* * * * *

Visualizing herself at the swingers' Halloween costume party, she imagined someone like Larry kissing her while feeling with her tits and fingering her nipples. She imagined someone like Larry or her son fingering her pussy and licking her before fucking her, really pounding her pussy. So wicked of her to even think about inviting him, she wished she had the nerve to invite her son to the swingers' dance.

12