Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seareal
seareal
362 Followers

She knew the obvious answer, of course. However, using her hand to get him off had a much different meaning now. Before, she had done what she though any loving mother would do, taken care of his needs because he was in pain. Now, though, she would be doing it specifically for his own sexual pleasure.

She wanted to try and let him get over it on his own, but his grades were starting to suffer. She didn't know how long it would take him to get back into the swing of things. He was already 2 weeks behind, and if it took him another several weeks to get over it, his GPA would very quickly start to fall, which would hurt his chances of getting into a better college. If that happened, she knew that she would never be able to forgive herself, because it had been all her fault.

She slowly stood up from her chair and started to walk to stairs. Every step she took sounded like a clap of thunder to her. She reached the stairs and began to take them one at a time. With each step upwards, her heartbeat increased.

By the time she reached his door, the sound of her own heartbeat was booming in her ears. She hadn't even been this nervous the first time she had knocked on his door to take care of him. This wasn't the same though, this was something very different. Then, it had been because she was taking care of something that hurt him. Now, however... it was because she had caused the very problem that was causing him distress.

She knocked, the sound of her knuckles rapping against the door caused her to jump surprise. She heard him give permission to enter, he turned the nob and opened the door. She stepped in and closed the door behind her, walking to the center of his room this time, instead of sitting on his bed.

"I've..." She swallowed hard to clear the lump in her throat. "I've been thinking about it today, and... and you were right. I have been wearing somewhat... provocative clothing lately. I imagine that it has been very difficult for you to go from having me take care of your needs to doing it yourself with me taunting you like that."

"I wanted to apologize for the way I acted yesterday. I realized that you were right, and... I wanted to make up for it..."

He sat up in his desk chair, "Make up for it? How?" His heart was now the one that was beginning to beat faster.

"I will... take care of you again, on the condition that your grades improve. Exponentially improve."

He was nodding like a bobble head doll in his eagerness to agree with the deal. "Definitely, I can do that."

"Good... now... go ahead and... remove your boxers."

He reached for the waistband of his boxers, but stopped. "Ummm... Mom? You've been... well... It's hard to say this, exactly... but you've been kind of... well... teasing me, a lot the last few weeks. Do you think that you could do it without...? I mean... Do you think that I could see them again?"

Her eyes widened. She hadn't intended to expose herself to him at all, and she couldn't help but blush furiously. Her husband hadn't given her the slightest notice in well over a year, but her son was, quite literally, on the edge of his seat hoping to see her exposed breasts. It made her feel attractive again, something that she hadn't felt in quite a while.

She wanted to refuse, and she probably would have this time, except for her guilt. She knew she was responsible for how his current situation, and she had been all but teasing him lately. She was already not thinking clearly, and having him make her feel so wanted made her mind a bit flustered.

She looked down at the baggy shirt she was wearing today and decided once again that having him look wouldn't hurt anything. She reached down and lifted the shirt from the bottom over her head. The motion made her chest pop out, making her breasts very prominent.

She removed the shirt fully and stood with half of her body exposed in the center of her son's room. Her heartbeat quickened once again as her arms twitched. Her immediate reaction was to cover herself, but she had to use her own self-control to stop herself.

He stared at them again, delirious with arousal and anticipation of what he knew was to come. He was able to see them so perfectly clear with the light from his room on. The only slight sag that gravity had caused over the course of several years. The way they bounced as she walked toward him. Her erect nipples centered perfectly inside her small areolas. He committed every single detail to memory.

She got on her knees in front of him again as he removed his boxers. She scooted forward between his legs so that she could reach his now fully erect cock. She stared at it for a moment, slowly raising her hand toward it and stopped herself.

She sat motionless, staring at his erection. She felt nervous about doing it, even though she had done so many times before. She knew it was too late to change her mind now. She had already caused him so much pent up sexual frustration that if she changed her mind now, he might go insane.

She finally decided the best thing to do was just to get it over with as fast as possible. She reached her trembling arm up further and took a breath to try and calm herself. She reach forward and wrapped her fingers around his erection.

She began to move her hand up and down, slowly at first and then quickly gaining speed. He moaned noisily and watched every move that she made. He stared specifically at her large breasts bounce with the movement of her arm. He looked up at her face and realized how cute she looked with her bottom lip tucked between her teeth as she concentrated on her work.

Her nervousness was waning, but that feeling was soon replaced with disgust. Only a very small portion of her disgust was the fact that she was using her hand on her son for nothing more than his pleasure this time. The rest was directed inward toward herself for the way that she felt about doing it now. She had felt so unattractive and unwanted for so long, and it felt good to have someone want you the way that her son did right now.

He grabbed the arms of his chair and inhaled sharply. He could feel the oncoming orgasm and tried to fight it. He wanted this amazing hand job to last as long as possible, but quickly lost the battle. His first ejaculation shot into the air, landing on her arm and some on her shoulder. It made her yelp with surprise as he continued to cum in her hand.

She would have never guessed that he had been masturbating twice a day. He seemed to have an endless supply of sperm that wouldn't stop.

Finally, after the 6th shot, his body muscles relaxed and he melted into his chair, barely able to keep himself up.

"Wow, that was a big one." She said, smiling as she slowly removed her hand from him. He looked down at her in surprise. She had never commented directly about her visits, and she had just made a statement about the size of his load.

She stood and grabbed one of the shirts in the corner of his room and began to clean her hand and arm off. She looked at him in his chair and giggled audibly. He was sprawled out in his chair, his arms hanging limply, his head hanging back with his mouth open. She knew how inappropriate it was for her to think it, but he looked so cute after getting off.

She walked over and handed him the shirt. "Get yourself cleaned up and finish your homework." She said. He looked up at her, still bare chested, and stared at her breasts while nodding.

He watched her put her shirt back on with regret. She leaned down to give him a kiss on the cheek while he was cleaning himself off and left the room.

As she took each step down the stairs, she started to feel better about things. She had been terrified about how she would feel afterwards, but now that she had finally done it, she felt okay with it. As a parent, she felt happy that she knew he would be doing better in school. As a woman, however, she felt attractive and desired for the first time in over a year. She didn't dwell on that fact as much as she probably should have, but she was almost looking forward to tomorrow when she would do it again.

seareal
seareal
362 Followers
12