Mom's Holiday House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you are now boob boy. Tell me, is that erection just from looking at my breasts?"

"What can I say mom, they are enormous and so perfect, plus it's been about 3 months since I've had sex, so my penis...I mean dick gets hard quite often."

"Poor darling, come here and sit next to me." I gently guided myself to my mom and sat next to her. I could feel her thigh touching mine. Her breasts were out the water jiggling in from of me as the hot bubbles massaged our bodies. I couldn't stop staring. Her thick nipples were poking right through her swimsuit.

"So how long has it been since you've had...a partner mom?"

"Too long!" Mom laughed. "I went on a few dates, but the men were only interested in my boobs. They generally wanted a 1 night stand or something. There was this one guy I liked. We went on a few dates but in the end, it didn't work out for us."

"So a few dates, but did anything happen, like did you have sex?" I asked.

"No we didn't, I can't remember the last time I had sex. It was probably a few years ago with your dad. Luckily there are things a woman can use to simulate herself during these dry spells."

"Like what mom?"

"Well you know, dildos, porn videos that sort of thing."

This conversation was getting hot. My aching cock throbbed under water. The warm bubbles felt great on it.

"You watched porn mom?"

"Well yes, I did. I was horny and needed relief. I watched something online, I can't remember but it was this one guy having his way with a busty milf. He was young, she was a bit older and they had sex and he finished on her breasts?"

I was uncontrollably horny now. "How do you mean finished on her breast's mom?"

"Well darling, you know...must I spell it out?"

"Yes mom, please." She hesitated for a second.

"She titfucked him until he came all over her breasts."

"Sounds amazing, did you know I've never done that with Claire?"

"Well of course you hadn't, her boobs were too small. Not big like these!"

"Mom your boobs are bigger than big. I can see them busting out of your swimsuit. I was staring at her tits now, overflowing everywhere, jiggling in the bubbles. So soft, slippery and massive. I would get lost in there."

Mom was a bit shocked at my outburst. She finally spoke while laughing. "I'm glad you like them darling. I'm blushing! I don't know what to say."

"Show them to me mom, please."

With that, mom stood up, released the straps of her swimsuit and eventually the whole thing. She stood naked with her semi hairless pussy staring at me and the most wonderful set of soft, inviting tits I ever saw. I stood up too showing her my angry throbbing cock. She looked at it and licked her lips. There was this energy, no one said anything, we just heard the bubbles blasting out the hot tub.

We pulled into each other. I grabbed her face sensuously and she grabbed mine. We kissed while holding each other's faces. Our tongues swirling around each other's. My elbows were touching her tits, my cock was touching her flat tummy. We kissed for I don't know, maybe 2 minutes. I was so horny I almost came.

We pulled out from the kiss and looked at each other. Mom spoke first.

"Darling, I know this is wrong but why do I want this? Why do I need this?"

"I need it too mom, we need each other."

Mom didn't answer, instead she grabbed my hand and led me to the lounge. The fire was roaring, we were both naked, horny and wanting each other. Mom playfully pushed me on the sofa. She got on her knees and grabbed my cock. Slowly she started jerking it.

"Ahhhh that's good..." I moaned. Mom lovingly looked at my cock, then smiled at me as she took my cock in her mouth. Her hot mouth sucked me in deep and I threw my head back and groaned. I felt her tongue swirling around my sensitive cock head while she hummed. This added extra sensation to my overstimulated dick.

Mom now bobbed her head on my cock and all I could hear was the crackling fire and her slurping on my dick. The feeling was incredible, and I didn't know how much longer I could last. Now she bobbed her head slowly while looking at me in the eyes. She started deep throating my dick and I felt her tight throat massage the sensitive head. My cock was slippery and covered in my moms' spit. I was groaning and bucking my hips. She took her manicured nails and stroked them on my sensitive and hairless ballsack bringing more pleasure to me. Pleasure tears formed in my eyes, my toes curved in and I grabbed the sofa and screamed in pleasure as I felt my cock reaching the point of no return.

Mom now pushed herself down to the very base of my cock, deepthroating it again and held it there while she massaged my balls gently. I was going to cum soon. While still holding my cock trapped in her tight throat, she swirled her tongue around my cock. This hot wet blowjob was so good, but I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm gonna cum mom!" I yelled. I threw my head back, thrust my hips and unloaded mouthfuls of hot cum into my moms' mouth. She moaned as I came, I screamed as I came. She bobbed her head now swallowing every drop and then, eventually came up for air. She gently stroked my balls, while my throbbing angry cock started getting smaller.

I lay back on the large sofa with my eyes closed. Mom crawled up next to me and put her arms around me squashing her gigantic tits into my side. I caught my breath as did mom.

"Sweety, that was incredible," she said. "I love pleasing you son and want to do a lot more of this. I see you're already getting hard again, that's amazing. Why don't we fulfil that titfucking fantasy of yours?"

All I could do was nod as mom lay on the warm carpet in the privacy of our cabin in the mountain and I followed by straddling her tiny slim frame and just marvelled and how gigantic her J cup tits were. They spilled over to the sides and thrust forward a foot off her chest. Her tits were basically her whole body. They hung just below her navel and started just below her collar bone and they were all mine. My well-oiled cock from the blowjob provided the lube I need as I was about to enter the deep cleavage of my mom.

Mom struggled to hold her giant tits together for me to penetrate. I was so excited and horny; I could think of nothing else but the pleasurable titfuck about to happen. I wanted this to last. I slowly drove my cock forward and it pushed open her soft tits. The deep clevage opened to accommodate my cock as it gently slid in. I felt the soft tits rub my sensitive head. I moaned and almost came from the pleasure. I pushed more of my dick through the deep tight cleavage of my mom as I felt her breasts swallow my cock from all sides.

"Ahhhhhhhh...shit...that's...that's so good mom!" I sighed as my cock penetrated my moms' tits more. Eventually my whole cock was trapped between the immense J cup breasts of my mom. I held my cock there, savouring the moment of this incredible gift. Mom squeezed her soft breasts tighter around my cock causing me to groan loudly. I put my hands on hers and gently started thrusting between her tits. My cock was lost in her tits which brought even more pleasure to me.

On each thrust in, I felt her tits make way and open as if welcoming my cock home. I pressed my hands around mom's hands holding her tits and made an even tighter tunnel for me to enter.

"I can feel I'm close mom!"

"Go on darling, come in my cleavage!"

I felt my balls scraping against the smooth skin of my mom's flat tummy. I felt the enormous breasts in my hands. So soft, heavy and warm. I pressed her tits tighter now as I started thrusting faster. Hearing my mom talk like that was an extra turn on. I drove through her cleavage quicker and hard now. My cock throbbing waiting for release. Mom started jiggling her tits and shaking them around my hard as steel cock. I felt every movement of her giant tits around my cock and knew I couldn't hold back. I drove in the last few times, moaning until eventually I came.

"Cum for me baby, these tits are yours whenever you want them." I threw my head back and my cock exploded into the warm slippery cleavage of my moms' massive mounds.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Who knows how many spurts shot out as her tits covered my cock? It felt like a lot. As I continued cumming, I massaged her giant tits around my cock as I recovered and feeling the tits around my shaft after cumming felt amazing.

"Whew baby, what a lot of cum," mom said as she let go of her tits and it ran out onto her neck.

I just tried to catch my breath and sighed as I lay down next to mom on the carpet, staring at this impossibly busty, slim and beautiful woman that was my mom. Mom looked over at me lovingly, happy and content. She stroked my face with her long nails, and it brought shivers down my neck and spine. Mom was first to speak.

"Darling...your cock is still hard, I'm impressed. Now what should we do next?"

To be continued.

12