Mom's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany carefully opened her cum-filled mouth, her lips trembling. She lowered her lips enough for the camera to see, then brought her hands up to his dick head, pushing with her thumbs.

A thick wad of cum spewed from Ben's tip, falling into Tiffany's open mouth where it collected with the rest of his load.

"Nnnnnnhhh," Tiffany moaned happily up at Ben.

He could only gape down at her, stunned in orgasmic afterglow, watching his clumpy cum teeming in his mom's mouth; it was a surreal moment.

Tiffany closed her mouth and turned to face the camera. She leaned into the ladder and was able to rest one butt cheek on a rung, while trying to keep her face out of frame above her mouth. Nestling between Ben's legs, she let his long, flagging cock hang over one shoulder.

She spread her legs and flashed her bare pussy to the camera under her skirt. Her hands parted her creamy thighs. They were visibly shiny from her streaming pussy. She began rubbing herself, pressing against her stiff clit and penetrating herself with two fingers.

"Mmm," she moaned on his cum, relishing the unique flavor. She marveled at how thick it was, closer in texture to syrup than to milk.

Pleasure erupted from her core and she felt her pussy gush. She was afraid she'd tilt her head too far and lose the prize in her mouth, so she sealed her lips.

"Nnnggg!" Tiffany loudly swallowed before panting, then crying out. "Ahhnnn!" she babbled, shaking and wobbling as she came.

Ben brandished his semi-flaccid tube, watching his mother climax below him. He tapped his dick on the side of her face and neck. Tiffany continued swiping her hand over her wet pussy, but somehow had the presence of mind to reach her other hand up and hold his dick. She didn't stroke it, but just held it like a handle, as she rubbed her pussy frantically through two back-to-back orgasms. Her head swam with the flavor of Ben's spunk.

Tiffany grunted and clenched, then finally released. She lay panting back against the ladder, her tongue extended.

With shaking legs, she reached out and pressed the stop button. The final part of their series had concluded.

Continued in Chapter 4