Mom's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then reality set in. She looked up into his face and her fear was real. "Rick! That's too big! I can't take that. Not after what I have done tonight! If you wait a few days, I promise. No! I swear! I'll let you fuck me." Diedre looked up into her son's face. If he let her go, there was no way in hell, that she would allow him to fuck her.

As if he could read her thoughts, Rick looked down at his mom and smiled. "Ah mom! I know that you had a rough night. Hell! I must have counted at least 10 guys that fucked you or let you suck their dicks tonite. But don't worry. I promise to be real gentle."

Diedre struggled weakly, as her son gently spread her thighs open. A soft whimper of protest escaped her mouth as he bent his head toward the junction of her thighs. "No baby! Please don't do this to me?"

But her protest turned to a loud gasp, as the tip of his tongue slowly slid along the crease of her swollen and abused pussy lips. Never had a man been so gentle with her. And her son's gentleness was exciting her more than anything ever had.

Over and over Rick gently worked his tongue up and down her swollen slit. Then using his fingers, he spread her open even more. This time, he concentrated on her clit

Diedre felt like the top of her head was going to explode. She cried out and pushed her hips off the bed, driving her pussy up into her son's mouth. "Rick! Oh my god! What are you doing to me? Oh Rick! Don't stop! Please baby! If you love me don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

Rick continued until he felt her grab his head with her hands. Her nails dug into his skin, as she tried to push his face as hard as she could down into her pussy. Then she let loose with an orgasm that was more powerful than anything she had ever felt.

Her scream was so loud and strong it left her throat sore. But what that feeling did to her pussy was remarkable. Many a man had caused her to cum. But no man had ever caused her to have multiple orgasms just using his tongue on her. Nor had any man ever caused her to have and ejaculation while she came. And Diedre could feel her crème shooting from her pussy into her son's eagerly sucking mouth.

Diedre lay on her back, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed and she knew that her heart would soon burst it beat so hard. She felt the bed shake as her son climbed above her. She opened her eyes.

"Rick! Please! No!" One final plea! That was all she could whimper. Then she felt the tip of his hard fat dick press against her pussy lips. The sensation as she felt her lips forced open was so different from anything before. He was slow and gentle. Not in a hurry like so many men that used her.

Wider and wider she felt her pussy open. Then it became uncomfortable. "Rick it's too big! You're hurting me!" But instead of stopping, her son bent down and covered her lips with his, pushing his tongue deep in her mouth.

Diedre whimpered at the pain his dick gave her as the head pushed pass her swollen and abused lips. She had not taken a man this big before. Rick stopped with just the swollen head of his dick inside her cunt. He lifted up and looked down at his mother.

"I love you mom! I've always loved you! From now on, no other man will ever fuck you. From this moment on, you will be the woman I know you always were. You will become my wife inside this house. You will be the woman that I treasure and love."

Slowly Rick began to move his hips. Diedre moaned, as his shaft slid deeper into her cunt. Her whimpers soon turned to moans. But Rick took his time and gave it to her slowly and gently.

Diedre couldn't believe how fantastic her son's dick felt inside her. None of the men that used her ever made her feel this good. Her hands slid around to Rick's back and she was soon grabbing and pulling his hips to bury him deeper.

"Oh Rick! Oh son! Fuck mommy! Yes baby, give it to me! Give it all to mommy! Make her feel like no other man ever did. Damn! Not even your father ever fucked me like this! Oh Rick! I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming!"

Rick watched the play of emotions cross his mother's face. But he still kept up his slow steady rhythm in her pussy. He could feel her hands on his back, and he felt when she pierced his skin with eight of her long nails. But still he continued.

Diedre looked up at her son, when she was able to once again open her eyes and think clearly. The smile that lit her face was enormous. She pulled his head down to her and gave him a long deep kiss. Their lips locked for what seemed a lifetime. When he broke the kiss, he was still giving her his slow easy rhythm.

"My god! Can you fuck like that all night? You've just given me the biggest climax I've had in years and you haven't even broken a sweat yet."

Rick smiled back at her and slowly pulled out. Diedre groaned as he withdrew. Then she felt her legs being pushed up and open even further. This time, Rick gave her the same slow easy treatment with his tongue.

Diedre was grabbing the sheets, twisting her hips and begging him to bring her off again. But each time she drew near, he would back off and tease her some more. Then Diedre felt his tongue dip down even lower.

"Rick wait!" Diedre cried out, as she felt his tongue begin to circle her tight puckered hole. "No Rick! That's nasty!" But then the sensation of his tongue on her puckered opening hit her. "Oh shit! Oh you nasty motherfucker! You've got your tongue in your mother's asshole!"

Rick smiled to himself, as he continued to drive his tongue in and out of her hole. Diedre felt herself slowly relaxing, and as she did, Rick's tongue pushed in even more.

Diedre felt Rick's hands pull her cheeks apart and gasped out loud as he pushed about two inches of tongue up into her hole. No man had ever done this to her and the feeling was causing thrills to hit her that she had never felt before.

"Oh baby! Don't stop! I never knew it could feel this good. No man ever tongued my ass before. Oh Rick! What are you doing to me? Oh baby! Keep doing that! Right there! Oh fuck Rick! I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna cum from your tongue in my ass!" But Rick pulled back. Diedre groaned in frustration. "Damn you! Why are you teasing me like this?"

Rick smiled at his mom without saying a word. Then suddenly, he flipped her over onto her stomach. Diedre cried out with alarm. Rick pulled her up on her knees and without giving her a chance to move, slid back into her pussy.

Diedre moaned as he entered her. This time, Rick pulled out until just the tip of his dick was in her cunt. Then he slammed it home. Diedre screamed! He pulled out again and repeated his actions. Over and over again he slammed his dick up into her tender cunt.

"Are you all mine mom? Do you belong to me now? Will you allow other men to touch you again?"

Rick kept up the steady pounding of her pussy. And Diedre cried out each time his dick hit bottom. "Baby you're hurting me! Rick it's too big! Please baby! Not so hard!"

Rick hammered her even harder. "Say it Bitch! Tell me you're mine! Tell me no other man will ever touch you again! Say you'll do what I want!"

Diedre knew that if she didn't stop him, he would hurt her internally. His dick was pushing far too deep up into her cunt. The pain was becoming unbearable.

"YES! Oh god yes! I'm yours baby! All yours! I won't let any other man ever fuck me! Oh please baby! I'll do whatever you want! I'll do anything you want! Just stop! You're hurting me Rick!"

Rick pulled his dick out and laid it against her ass cheeks. Diedre, her head hung down as tears of pain fell from her eyes could only whimper. She felt his weight press against her back as he leaned over her and whispered into her ear.

"Say it again mom! Tell me who you belong to! Tell me that this body is mine alone! I want to hear you say that you will only allow your son to fuck you. I want to hear it from your mouth."

Diedre was crying openly. "Yes Rick! I'm yours, all yours! I won't let any other man touch me ever again. I won't whore myself to other men and let them use me. I'll be good I promise!"

Rick grabbed his mother by her long hair and pulled sharply. Diedre screamed at the sudden pain in her head. But Rick only pulled harder forcing her head back even more.

"Here is just a taste of what will happen if you ever disobey me or let another man touch you."

Diedre felt his swollen dick pushing between her cheeks. "No Rick! Please No!" But Rick only smiled behind her, as he felt his dick push against her hole.

Diedre's scream could have waked the whole neighborhood, if Rick hadn't pushed her face deep into the pillow. He fucked her ass savagely, ignoring her screams. Then finally he felt the eruption he had so long held back.

If felt like he was filling her ass with a gallon of his hot cum. Diedre had never felt anything that hurt so bad; and yet, felt so wonderfully strange at the same time.

Suddenly, her body began to convulse in an orgasm that came out of nowhere. Diedre was bucking and humping her ass back to meet his savage thrust until they both collapsed on the bed. She cried as he slowly pulled his dick free.

Her ass felt like he had torn her in two. Thru the haze of her pain, she heard him softly speaking to her. Speaking as if he had not just finished raping her tender asshole.

"When you wake in the morning, I will expect you to act like the loving wife you will become to me. I don't enjoy hurting you mother. But I had to let you know that I meant each and every word I said. And I will hold you to each and every word you uttered. You will become the perfect wife to me. Or I will turn you days and nights into a living hell! Do you understand me mother? Do you hear what I am saying to you?"

Diedre could only nod her head, as sobs wracked her body. Never had she felt such pain. And for the first time in her life, she felt afraid. But she knew that she would not disobey him. She knew deep inside, that she wanted the tender lovemaking that only he had ever given her. And she would become the perfect wife. If for no other reason, then to have him do it to her like that again and again each and ever night.

12