Mom's Macromastia Mystery Ch. 01

Story Info
Son flies home for the holidays and learns a secret.
5.3k words
4.41
102.4k
205

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,259 Followers

It was close to the December vacation and I couldn't wait. I was literally counting the minutes of the clock at work and knowing tomorrow morning, I would be on my way back home. I haven't been home for about 2 years and the thought of warm winter fires, the smell of pine, roast meats, vegetables and laughter just sounded like what I needed.

Finally work finished, I left in my car and drove home. Luckily not too much traffic. I picked up a pizza on the way home as I didn't feel like cooking. I finally got home and started packing my bag. I was flying out the airport bright and early, so I didn't have time to waste.

I eagerly packed my bag, checked the list. It was a 3-hour flight back home so I couldn't forget anything. My name is Thomas and I am 34. I live alone, no girlfriend unfortunately but I'm happy. My parents got divorced a few years ago and I'm close to both my parents. I feel bad as I haven't been home for a while to see mom. She lives alone too and runs a website design company.

I ate my pizza and watched some crap on T.V. I went to bed early and set my alarm for 5am. I got to be at the airport at 6am sharp as my flight leaves at 8am. I like to be early.

I got up at 6am, did the usual, collected my bag, called an Uber and went straight to the airport. There were some Christmas decorations up and some people running around looking rushed. It was exceptionally busy as expected this time of year but luckily my flight was on time and we left a few minutes after 8am. My mom was going to fetch me at the airport.

We landed safely and as the plane drove up to the airport, I turned on my phone. 1 message from mom popped up.

"Hi Honey, so looking forward to having you here. Something has come up and I'm not able to fetch you, but please take an Uber home, I'll pay you back. Love mom."

Oh well, I thought to myself, I was looking forward to riding in the car with mom, but no issue.

I collected my bags and called and Uber. It was surprisingly easy to get one and eventually I arrived at home. I hadn't seen my mom in about 2 years although we chatted online every now and then to catch up. I wheeled my bag up to the door. I finally started to notice how cold it was and shivered slightly. I knocked on the door and it opened almost immediately to my smiling mother.

"Hi Jason!" she said while extending her arms. "It's been too long!"

"Hi Mom! Good to be here, and yes it has been...You look...um different."

"Yes well, I haven't seen you in almost 2 years I think, so I would look a lot different." She said still smiling.

I stepped in and lugged my bag inside. I could see she had modernized the house a bit. New kitchen, new downstairs bathroom, new furniture. The place looked great. There was a crackling fire and a huge Christmas tree in the lounge. Some comfy thick armchairs were placed by the fire and there were even a few presents under the tree. Even though it was 2 weeks until Christmas there was a good vibe in the air.

"How have you been darling? What's news? Do you have a girlfriend yet?

Wait, let me take you to your room first then you can come downstairs and have a hot drink and a chat. How's that sound?" she said.

"Sounds great, will be back in a little while!"

I lugged my heavy bag upstairs into my old room and unpacked. I still had a large bed and I noticed new and clean linen. I was glad to be home. I unpacked my bag and went downstairs to join mom.

"Hey, I was getting worried about you..." she said.

"Yeah, I just had to unpack my bag!"

"Well come have a seat by the fire, you must be cold. I made you some hot chocolate with a little surprise in it!" she said as she sat down.

"A surprise, what is it?" I asked.

"Take a sip and see!" she giggled.

I sat on the large soft armchair and took a sip.

"There's booze in here!" I laughed.

"Yes of course honey, to warm you up, it's freezing outside. The weather people say it will be like this for at least two weeks."

"Well I don't have any plans to go out anyway, so happy to stay here." I said truthfully.

"Things are going to be a bit different this year. I hope you won't mind but seeing as most of the family is away this year, I decided not to do a large Christmas dinner and just have you and I do our own Christmas together. As mother and son." She added.

It was at this moment (maybe it was the booze) I looked at my mom looking eager and hopeful that I wouldn't mind having Christmas dinner with her alone. She looked so pretty and young. Long dark hair, a slim figure and a great smile. There was something different about her, I just couldn't tell what it was.

"S...Sure mom!" I said. "That sounds great actually!"

"WHEW! Good I was so worried you were going to be upset."

"No don't worry about it, it sounds nice. I mean I haven't been home in a while. So look like you changed a few things around the house?"

"Yes, well the house was getting a bit outdated so I redid a few things..."

She blabbed on and on about the renovations, meanwhile I was feeling a bit light headed and happy. I was looking intently as her, wondering what was different. Did she lose weight, was she wearing more makeup, did she buy new clothes...

"Jason, are you listening to me? You're staring at me!"

"Huh? Oh...yes sorry...was just thinking...I mean I was listening."

"Well anyway that's about it, do you like the new changes?" she asked.

"Yeah I do mom, obviously need to look around later and more closely but things look great.

Mom? I asked. "How come you weren't able to fetch me at the airport?"

"Oh...like I said, something came up and I had to attend to it, don't worry everything...um...is fine. I'm just so glad to have you home. Now why don't you go upstairs and have a nap?" she said hastily.

There was something weird about the way she was acting, but I paid no more attention to it.

"OK, think I will get a nap in, I'm quite tired. Don't let me sleep too long, or I won't sleep tonight."

"Don't worry darling, will wake you up in about an hour. See you now."

I got up off the couch, downed the last of the hot chocolate and slumped off to my bedroom. No sooner had my head hit the pillow, I was fast asleep.

I woke up with a start. I heard something. What could that be, I asked myself. I opened my door slowly. It sounded like sobbing. It was coming from moms' room.

I crept slowly towards her door which was closed. I put my ear to it. She was crying. What could be the matter, I asked myself.

I gently knocked on the door and the crying stopped.

"Mom?" I bellowed.

There was a pause and the shuffling of papers.

"Mom?" I called again.

"Y...yes...?"

"Are you OK? I heard crying."

"Yes, I'm fine, no...not crying, you must have been mistaken." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked while listening closely. She was shuffling papers and sounded like in a hurry.

"Yes, I'm fine...ah, don't come in."

This was too weird. First crying, then papers shuffling, then mom was looking different.

"I'm coming in!" I shouted through the door.

"No, I'm fine really!" she pleaded. It was too late, I opened the door and saw her.

She had been crying, her face and eyes were red.

"What's going on mom, why have you been crying?"

"I haven't been..."

"It's obvious you have been, whatsup?" I said as I sat on the bed. I noticed an email with a doctors' letterhead on it.

"Jesus, are you sick?" I motioned to the laptop. She quickly shut it.

"No, not at all, nevermind that!"

"I have been away for two years. I come home and the house is different and you...you look different, you've been crying and acting strangely. What is going on?" I demanded.

"Oh...alright, I'll tell you everything."

I looked up and listened closely.

"A few months ago, I started noticing a change in my body...um...how can I say this, but I was getting bigger...on top." She motioned to her boobs. "I wasn't putting on weight, but they were...ah, they were growing bigger."

I felt my face and ears go red. "Go on." I said gently.

"So I decided to see my GP who referred me to a specialist doctor. He ran some blood tests, MRI scans, Xrays, you name it and came back and told me I had a rare case of Macromastia."

"Macromastia? What is that, is it terminal?"

"No no no! Nothing like that!" she said.

"Whew, well I'm relieved! But I've never heard of it before. What is it?"

Mom smiled at me, showing her perfect white teeth. She looked pretty, even when sobbing.

"It's when...it's when..."

"It's OK mom, tell me." I said as I put my arm around her.

"My...breasts won't stop growing!" she burst out.

My face went redder than before; I didn't expect that. I comforted her and as I held her close she sobbed onto my shoulder.

"It's alright, I'm sure there is something they can do?" I asked.

"Well there is yes...but not for a while." She said between sniffs.

"They have to wait for my breasts to stop growing before they do surgery and right now, they are growing two, sometimes three cup sizes a week!"

I genuinely didn't know what to say. I looked down on the ground.

"I'm sorry to embarrass you Thomas, it's just so hard but I'm glad I spoke to you about it. Makes me feel a lot better."

Now I won't lie, I'm a breast man, always have been. I like them huge; I like them natural and to hear my mother talking about her boobs and growing turned me on immensely. I started to get hard. Luckily, she didn't notice.

"Well I'm glad you feeling a lot better mom! So if you don't mind me asking, what size are you now?"

"Hahaha, you naughty boy! I can't tell you that! That's private!"

"But maybe understanding how big they are will help me to help you."

"Well let's just say they are huge!" she said laughing.

I was getting hard and more excited by the minute.

"Well how big is huge!" I pressed on.

"Hahaha, I'm not caving to your questions, Mister!" she smiled.

"What if I guess the size, will you tell me?" I asked. My legs felt weak and my heart was racing.

"Why are you so interested, hmmm?"

"I...I dunno, I just am!"

"Are you a breast man then?"

I was so excited at the question. "Yes." I said quietly.

"Oh, Noooooooow I see why you're so interested!" she teased. "OK, I'll give you three guesses. And I'll tell you if you're close or not, OK?"

"OK." I said eagerly.

I stared at her chest. It was hard to make out anything as it seems she was wearing layers of clothing.

"Um...Mom, I have a suggestion. Why don't I try and find women online with boobs...I mean breasts I think are your size, then you can tell me if I'm right or wrong?"

She went deep into thought. "Well I don't see how it would give you an advantage...OK fine!"

My hands were shaking, but I grabbed my phone. Best to start smaller I thought.

"How about her?" I said showing her a picture of Denise Milani. "She's an F cup!"

"Nope, bigger than that!" she said almost proudly.

"How much bigger, am I close?" I asked. Oh my god, I thought my mom was bigger than an F cup.

"Much bigger darling! Guess again." She said smiling and showing off her straight white teeth.

"How about her? She's a K Cup!" I said as I showed her a picture of Wendy Fiore. My hands still shaking feeling horny anticipating her answer.

"She's pretty. Do you honestly like boobs this big?"

"Yes, and bigger!" My heart was thumping loudly. I swallowed hard. My cock was pumping hard against my jeans.

"1 more guess!" she teased.

"Mom are you sure? You can't have bigger breasts than a K cup, can you?"

I took a good long look at her breasts. They were covered in a tight jersey, but the mounds bulged out far from her body. Round and giant her enormous breasts shook slightly as she caught me staring.

"OK, her?" I showed her a picture of Agnetis Miracle.

"Hmmm, how big is she?"

"Ummmm...she wears a 32L cup bra. Look how firm they are..."

"Well you got the band size right but not the cup size darling! Sorry but you're out of guesses."

"Damn! Please mom can I guess your bra size 1 more time, please?"

"No!" she teased. "You've been naughty with me long enough, don't you think?"

"But mom!" I pleaded.

"Sorry, you had 3 guesses. I think you're not the boob man I thought you were!" she smiled.

"OK, OK, let me make a deal with you. If I have 1 more guess and I get it wrong, I'll make us dinner tonight..."

"And if you're right?" she asked smiling.

"I dunno, um...how about...You make us dinner?"

"OK deal!"

I searched through my phone. I felt like I was close. There was only 1 other woman I thought could be her size.

Finally what felt like minutes, I found a picture with her tits out.

"OK, my final guess iiiiiis...HER!"

"Oh my, who is she...how big is she?"

"That's Rachel Aldana. Her tits are 32M cups!"

I looked at mom closely. Her face changed and she smiled. I think I was right, but I wasn't sure.

"You got it, well done honey! I'm exactly a 32M cup now!"

"Jeez mom those are massive!" Then I realised what I had said.

"Sorry, that just came out!"

"No that's fine!" she laughed. "I know all men are curious about boobs, especially big ones."

"Well yours are not big, they're gigantic!"

"Haha, if you say so. They used to be a C cup so I'm still getting used to it. I struggle to get the bras I need. Have to import most of them!"

"Well they look amazing mom, if you don't mind me saying!" I said feeling bold.

"Thanks honey! But I think this boob talk has gone on long enough. I guess I better go make us dinner then?"

She swiftly got up and turned back at me. "One more thing?" she asked. You really think your moms' boobs are attractive?"

"I do mom! Guilty!" I said smiling.

"OK...well see you downstairs soon alright?" she smiled and closed the door.

I was so fuckin horny; I just dropped my pants and out shot my cock. Large, thick and angrily throbbing, I needed some relief. 9 inches of thick cock meat stared me in the face. I grabbed my cock and didn't even care about locking the door. I jerked my cock off and in about 40 seconds blasted a huge load over my legs. Not my proudest moment! So damn quick.

Afterwards, I went for a shower to clean up. I got the relief I needed but still needed more.

I went downstairs and had dinner with mom. I missed home cooked food, her food, but we spoke no more of the incident.

The next day, I slept in a bit and got up at ten am. It was still snowing outside and a little gloomy, but after getting dressed, I went downstairs.

"Hi mom!"

"Hey Thomas!" she called back. "I need to do a bit of last-minute shopping at the mall, do you want to come with?"

"Well I don't have any other plans, sure why not? When are you leaving?"

"In about 15 minutes." She replied while smiling.

Mom was looking good in some tight jeans and thin jersey that showed her massive round breasts, displayed high on her chest. I started fantasizing. This was so wrong, I knew it. This was my mom, but the thought of her breasts was just too much to forget. Her petite skinny body thrown in with some huge tits and bouncy round butt, and gorgeous face just was insane. Sexy, and insane. Did I just call my mom sexy?

We soon left in the car to the short ride to the mall. We had to drive slower as the roads were quite icy. We arrived and entered the mall. The sounds and smells of my teen years going to movies with dates here flooded back to me in a wave of nostalgia.

"Didn't you use to date that girl...what's her name, the one with the freckles?" mom enquired.

"Sharon, yes I did. I wonder what ever happened to her?" I said out loud.

"She works at the home shopping store just on the second level, I think. I bumped into her mom a while back."

"Oh ok!" I said casually.

"Why don't we pop in there together and go say hi!"

"Nah, don't really want to do that!"

"You sure? Come on!" she pressed.

"Oh alright fine, I said happily."

Part of me did want to see her. She gave the best blowjobs and I would be lying if I said I didn't want to see her. The thought excited me.

We both caught the elevator to the second level and mom took me to the store. Sure enough there was Sharon. She looked like she was ordering someone around. Perhaps she was the manager.

We walked in and as I came up to her I noticed immediately something different. She had grown 2 enormous tits. Probably surgery, I thought. They were straining against her shirt. It looked like the buttons would pop as they were being pulled from all directions. I stared at them; I think even mom was staring. Sharon was a petite pretty blonde with green eyes. Girl next door type. Thin but not too thin, short with a nice ass and now big tits apparently.

"Hey Sharon!" I said quietly.

"Huh? Oh my word, Thomas! Hiiiii, how are you?" she replied. "I haven't seen you in years!"

"Yeah, I've been good, moved out a while ago and haven't been home for a while. I'm spending Christmas with my mom this year so..."

I was trying not to stare at her huge tits.

"Oh that's amazing!" she said. Then she came in for a hug. A tight hug. I felt her enormous breasts squash against me. They felt incredible against my hard chest. Soft, squishy, huge tits.

She extended a hand to my mom and they introduced themselves. After pleasantries had been exchanged, mom excused herself to do shopping. "Why don't you two catch up and I'll meet you later when you're finished. Sound good? "Sure thing mom!" I said and she left.

"Listen, I would love to catch up. My shift ends in 10 minutes. How about we meet at Harry's, the new coffee shop on the ground level?"

"Sounds good, will see you there!" I said smiling.

I walked around the mall for a few minutes then made my way down. I was shocked at how much Sharon had changed. She wasn't married, and she had these massive breasts. I wonder why she did surgery. I don't remember her having big tits.

I sat down at the coffee shop and waited. Sure enough, she came and waved eagerly at me. The tits wobbling madly in her tight shirt.

"Hey, hope you haven't been waiting long?" she asked.

"No not at all, sit down, I've ordered you a cappuccino. Still your favourite right?"

"Haha, you still remember! So sweet!"

We got to chatting and catching up. She told me about her job and life. She was even engaged once but that didn't work out. I spoke a bit about my life and job.

"...No, still single!" I blushed.

"You, but you're such a catch! I find it hard to believe."

"Maybe I've been working too hard!" I said and we both chuckled.

I glanced down at her jiggling tits. 1 button had burst, and I could see a hint of a bra strap. She noticed my staring.

"Oh fuck, another one burst. I am running out of shirts! And I can't sew!"

"Uh, nevermind...um...Sharon...did you...get your breasts done?"

"Huh?" she asked sounding distracted. "No, ah these are all natural. Stupid big things! Always in the way. I literally can't see my coffee cup!"

She put her coat on to try cover up.

"Ah that's better!" she said. "You always were a boob guy, right? I remember you dated Lindsey just after me. She had the biggest boobs in school. I think double D, right?"

"Um...second biggest" I was a bit shocked but excited.

"Oh that's right, Jennifer was the biggest, but you didn't date her. She was an F cup I think.

But now I'm bigger than all of them. Late growth spurt!" she added.

"When did this happen?" I asked.

"A few years ago. Strange but I started growing and growing and finally I'm at my current size now...double G."

"Fuck...that's...enormous. Sorry!" I said.

"No don't be. It's just nice to have boobs for a change. They are a bit of a hassle, but men seem to like them! "Your mom also seems to have big boobs too?"

"Oh, I didn't really notice!" I lied.

"How did you not notice! God those things are bigger than her head!"

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,259 Followers
12