Mom's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting enjoying the view when Anne asked me to get a bottle of lotion from the bag and was giving it to her when she asked me to rub it on her. I was a little nervous, but the desire to touch her skin and to feel it was too overpowering, so went and knelt down behind her and started to gently rub it on her back and around her bra strap.

As I was doing this, Aunt flipped open her bra strap, took it off, and signaled me to massage her big boobs... all this was happening literally behind my own mom's back.

I was more than happy to massage her breasts, so began rubbing my hands all over them, including the erect pink nipples, then her stomach, and even her round ass and back. Then cupped her boobs and began kissing her neck and shoulders and my fingers were exploring each and every part of her body, even her pussy.

It was becoming too much for me and Aunt sensed it, so she motioned me to stop, got up, and without even blinking an eye went in front of Mom without her bra and told her to come with us for a swim but Mom refused. So she told me to lift Mom by her arms, while she lifted her up by her legs and ignoring Mom's pleas we threw her in water, with us jumping right behind her.

Once we were in the water, Aunt came near me and after putting her hand inside my underwear began stroking my cock. Then she took off her panties and we played with each other for quite a while.

My mom, who was swimming on the other end of the lake, had had enough of the water and started to get out, so we too came out.

Aunt, who was now totally naked, came out of the lake with me and when Mom saw her she again told her to cover up, but instead of listening to her she wrestled her to the ground and asked me to hold Mom's arms while she took off Mom's wet bra and panties. The sight of my own mom pinned down naked on the ground, while I held her arms and my naked aunt wrestled with her was one of the most arousing experiences I've ever had.

I knew Aunt was enjoying the sight of me watching my own mother in that naked state, so she kept her pinned down until Mom had cooled down a bit and then sat down next to her and asked her why she was angry.

"Because you're naked and now you've taken my clothes off, too."

"So what? See even your son is enjoying it," she said, pointing toward me.

Both Mom and I looked down at my cock, which was visible under the underwear, and my first instinct was to try and hide the erection with my hands but since I wanted Mom to see it, I let her have a good look at it.

Mom stared at my erect dick for a couple of seconds, while I had a good look at her boobs and her pussy then she got up, put her clothes back on, and told us she was going home. When she said that, Aunt and I looked at each other and decided there was no option but to get dressed and go home.

Nothing much happened in the evening, except that Ivan asked us what did we do whole day but Anne cut him off by saying: "We went out and nothing else."

At night, Mom and I were on our beds when Aunt entered the room without even telling me to join my bed with Mom's, which I did. Without wasting a second, Anne got into the bed beside me. Mom was the first one to speak and asked Aunt why she wasn't sleeping in her own room and she replied: "Because I like being with you all."

Aunt started to make small talk and asked Mom how her college friend Jenny was.

"Jenny's fine. She calls me from time to time."

I knew Jenny was Mom's close friend, but Anne's next question set off alarm bells in my mind. She asked her whether she was still as close to Jenny as she was in college.

"Yes, I'm."

"Really? You two still do it?"

As soon as she said that, my cock came to life inside my shorts and mom's face turned red.

"Don't tell me your son doesn't know about you and Jenny," said Aunt, looking at Mom in mock panic.

"There's nothing to know," replied Mom, trying to regain her composure.

Aunt got under the sheet, opened the top two buttons of her shirt, took my hand, and put it on her breasts, which were completely naked as she wasn't wearing a bra.

Unlike last time, this time I wasn't afraid or shy to play with her boobs, while she rubbed her legs against my thighs and her hand worked on my cock inches away from Mom.

"You know, your mom and Jenny used to make out in college? They had a pretty close relationship and even took up an apartment near the campus."

"That is total crap, there was nothing like that," countered Mom, who had no idea that my finger was inside my own aunt's pussy.

This angered Anne so much that she held my face and shoved it inside the sheet and forced me to suck on her nipples. This act thrilled me so much that I instantly put my mouth on her nipples, my arms around her, and buried my fully aroused cock in her naked stomach.

Aunt, on the other hand, hugged me tightly and forced my underwear down to my thighs. Although all this was happening under the sheet, now Mom could clearly make out what was happening, so she started to scream at us, especially at me.

But I was too busy touching and kissing Aunt's body and Anne was too occupied in carrying out her plan. In disgust, Mom started to get up from the bed, but Aunt quickly got out of the sheet, completely revealing her body and my dick to my mom, and threw her back on the bed.

Aunt, who has had enough of Mom, sat down on her, with her naked pussy on Mom's smooth belly and her big boobs inches away from Mom's face. I knew this time there was no escape for her.

"I know you and Jenny used to make out in college, and I also know you saw us make love last night, so stop pretending that you are innocent because I'm just tired of it."

Before Mom could reply, Anne snatched the sheet I was using to hide my cock and told me to suck her breasts. I looked at Mom and then at Aunt sitting completely naked on top of her.

Although I pretended I wasn't happy about the situation but I knew this was too good a chance to miss, so reluctantly went near Anne, who pushed my face into her big boobs and made me suck her like a baby. While I was sucking Aunt's nipples, I saw my mom staring at us and trying to comprehend what was happening.

Then Anne took off my shirt and started moving her hands all over my body. I was in heaven and wanted to fuck her right then and there, but she wanted more. She told me to sit next to Mom while she began taking off Mom's nightgown, ignoring Mom's shouting and pleading.

Within minutes, my mom was in her bra and panties, while I sat there naked, revealing my fully erect cock to my own mother. Aunt knew she had shamed Mom into submission, so she stood up, giving us a full view of her pussy in the process, and lay down on her back on top of Mom, with the back of her head resting on Mom's soft stomach, and told me to show what Mom missed last night.

Getting up, I climbed on top of Aunt, who opened her pussy to my throbbing dick and began pushing it deep inside her, while my eyes were fixed on my mom, whose face and boobs were right under my face. As my thrusts increased, Aunt's and Mom's bodies started to move, especially their boobs.

Anne saw me staring at my mom's face, smiled, got my cock out of her pussy, turned around, and forced Mom to take off her bra. Then Aunt got into a doggy position and told me to fuck her. This was the first time I had seen Mom's breasts naked and loved their roundness and the shape of her big nipples. I wanted to kiss them, feel them, suck them but Aunt's hands were all over her body, plus I knew I would be able to do it only if Anne made me do it.

I was enjoying the experience of fucking Aunt's beautiful body right in front of my own mom, whose topless body was moving with my every thrust. Anne turned her head, winked at me, took my hands, and placed them on Mom's boobs. This time Mom, who had by now totally given up, did not even protest. I cupped her breasts tightly, pinched her nipples, and touched each and every part of her beautiful boobs.

"I wish I had a son. I'd have made him very happy," said Aunt, rubbing her own breasts over my mom's mouth.

I knew I was going to come, so cupped Mom's boobs tightly and started pushing faster and faster into my aunt's pussy. With all three of us on top of each other and our bodies rubbing against each other, I came inside Anne, who slumped down on Mom with her face resting on Mom's breasts. I took my cock out and lay down near Mom with my arms around Aunt's naked body.

All three of us remained in that position for a long time. Then Aunt rolled over Mom's body and lay down next to me, while my mother stayed there with her body fully exposed.

After a couple of minutes, I put my shorts back on and went to the bathroom, and then Anne came to wash herself. I wanted to see her wash herself but she pushed me out, so went back to bed and saw Mom slumped on the bed topless and looking at me.

I don't know why but suddenly felt ashamed, so lowered my eyes and hurriedly got under the sheet. A little later Aunt came out bathroom still naked and got into the bed between Mom and I.

For some time we just lay there without anyone saying anything then after a long break Anne pulled the sheet over her and Mom's naked body. I thought we were going to sleep, so turned on my side, with my back toward Aunt and Mom, but Anne wasn't through with me, and putting her hand on my shoulder made me turn my face toward them.

When I looked at her face, she curled her bright red lips in a smile, threw down the sheet, exposing both their bodies, and said: "Come, suck my nipples."

I instantly jumped at the opportunity and started to suck her pink nipples, while my hands felt her smooth stomach and our thighs rubbed against each other.

Mom, who was next to Aunt, just stared at the wall and didn't even look at us. But that didn't bother me as I was too busy sucking, kissing, and cupping Anne's massive boobs, while her hands were working on my cock.

We continued our shameless act until Aunt threw the sheets away completely and masturbated me right there in full view of my mom. I came within seconds all over Anne's stomach. Aunt, always the expert, took my shorts and wiped the cum from her stomach and my body. I looked at Mom but she didn't look back at me, so went to sleep, with one leg on my aunt's round naked ass.

In the morning, Mom said she was going back to her house, and although all of us tried to stop her she refused to listen to us and went back. I was sad to see her go but there was nothing I could do, so I went off to school.

In the evening, I reverted to my old self and started touching, cupping, and feeling Aunt, who now welcomed my enthusiasm. After dinner, she came to me and asked me not to come to her room in the night, but she would see me in the morning.

The next morning, after her husband and daughter had left, she pushed me on her bed, took off our clothes, and fucked my brains out. Doing when nobody was watching us had its own benefits and we took full advantage of the situation.

From then on, we would be at it whenever we got a chance. Slowly our sex became part of the routine, although I still did touch her body, especially her ass, and boobs, in front of her own daughter simply because the sight of doing it in front of her own daughter gave me a different kick.

After more than a month of this, one day Aunt said she had invited my mom and all of us would go to a cottage Uncle had rented near the lake. I was thrilled to hear that and the next morning Anne and I made plans of all the naughty things we would do there. The thought of Mom excited both of us but the thought of Aunt's daughter being present there excited me more. After nearly three weeks, the day arrived and we got into Ivan's SUV and picked Mom up from her house, and headed for the cottage.

The first couple of hours were spent unpacking and settling down and as luck would have it, it started to rain so there was no other option but to cancel our plan to hit the lake right away. We stayed indoors all day, which wasn't so bad because thanks to Aunt and her daughter's skimpy outfits, Uncle and I got to see the charm of their lovely bodies.

After dinner, we decided to go to bed early partly because we were tired and also because we wanted an early start. I went to my room, which I wasn't sharing with anyone, masturbated, and went to sleep. In the morning, Uncle's loud voice woke me up and I quickly got ready for breakfast. After breakfast, all of us headed to the lake and got ready for a splash in water.

This time, I took my time and undressed slowly, but Ivan was in a hurry so he took off his clothes and hit the water in his swimsuit. My cousin took off her jeans, revealing a black thong, and then her T-shirt, under which she was wearing a strapless black bra. Her soft, young body under that thong and bra was just mesmerizing. My aunt caught me staring at her daughter's inviting body, but I was so engrossed in looking at those growing breasts, the slender long legs, and tight ass that I wasn't fazed by Aunt. When Anne saw that her staring wasn't making any difference, she gave up and started undressing.

I don't know why, but this time Aunt took off her top, her skirt, and even her bra and stood there only in red panties. Her daughter saw her standing there topless but decided not to say anything and instead ran toward the lake. Mom also knew it was useless to say anything, so she too kept quiet and got into a two-piece orange swimsuit.

We were swimming and splashing around when I saw my uncle hugging his young daughter from behind, with his cock crushing against her nearly naked ass and his hands feeling the smooth skin of her soft stomach. His daughter was apparently enjoying her daddy hugging her like that because she didn't try to escape his grip, although whether she was thinking the same what her dad was thinking was impossible to tell. They remained in that position for a good few minutes during which his hands playfully went all over her body.

I was aroused even before I had entered the water and this scene made it worse for me. I knew I wanted to do something but couldn't get the courage to get near either Mom or Aunt as Uncle was there.

Aunt, meanwhile, wasn't worried about anything at all. She casually swam to Uncle and put his hands over her breasts, while kissing his neck and cheeks. We saw them do it and tried to ignore them but when she put his mouth on her nipples and forced him to suck her nipples right in front of us then his daughter and my mom buried their heads inside the water in an effort to avoid watching them. But I kept my eyes on them. Uncle and Aunt both remained busy with their mouths and I'm guessing with their hands too under the water.

Satisfied that she had done everything she possibly could, Aunt ordered us all to get out of water. Back on the ground, Uncle lay down on the ground with a towel around his waist, while Mom, Cousin, and I sat down in our wet underwear, while Aunt lay down topless near her husband.

Since Uncle was enjoying the moment, he said to Aunt: "Why don't you take off those wet panties?"

Aunt, who's always looking for an opportunity, got up, said her wet panties were bothering her, and took them off, revealing a clean-shaven pussy to all of us. Her daughter Gina and Ivan protested her nakedness, but their protests were like water on a duck's back.

Turning toward Mom, she asked her to take off her wet bra and panties, but Mom smiled and refused. Aunt looked at us, got up, and whispered something into Mom's ear which made Mom's face completely red. (Later Aunt told me that she told her that she would spill the beans about that night if she didn't obey).

After hesitating for a minute or so, Mom slowly took off her bra, revealing her boobs to all of us. Not satisfied with that, Aunt ordered her to take off her panties too, but Mom refused. The look on Mom's face told Aunt that she wouldn't budge, so Aunt simply walked away from her and lay down next to Uncle. On seeing both her mom and my mom nearly naked, my cousin asked her dad if she could take off her bra too but Aunt scolded her and said: "No, you're too young."

Dejected, my cousin went and sat near her dad who lovingly put his arm around her waist, with his hand resting on her beautiful tight thighs.

I knew his hands were working on her young body, but his eyes were on my mom sitting crossed legs in her panties. I was enjoying the sight of Mom exposing her charms for all of us to see but my cousin's body rubbing against her own dad's was most erotic, to say the least.

He shifted his body a little, pressing his cock against his daughter's back, and placed his hand casually just under her bra. Touching her stomach, he felt her back and then put his hand on her thighs, with his fingers inches away from her panties. Although Aunt didn't see him do this, Mom surely did, although she didn't say anything.

While Uncle was busy with his own daughter and staring at my mom's boobs, I was struggling to focus on whether to look at my mom, my cousin, or my aunt resting on the mat fully naked. It was becoming too difficult for me to control so I slowly got up, walked a couple of feet, and masturbated on the rocks. When I came back, they were still undressed and eating snacks. We remained there for another half an hour or so and the skin show went on.

The rest of the day went quite uneventful except that Uncle was having difficulty keeping his hands off his daughter's body. He was all over her, even when we went back to the cottage.

At night, Aunt came to my room and asked me to follow her to Mom's room because she had something planned. I quickly jumped out of bed and followed her. We went to Mom's room and lay down next to her. This time Aunt didn't waste any time and came straight to the point, asking me whether I had enjoyed our day at the lake.

"Yes, I did."

"Did you enjoy watching us naked?"

"Yes."

Aunt then asked me to come over to her side and lifting her T-shirt, under which she wasn't wearing a bra, asked me to suck her big boobs. I immediately got to the job, with my hands working on her beautiful body. Meanwhile, Aunt opened Mom's nightgown and started to run her hands all over Mom's naked body. I thought Mom would say something but she allowed Aunt to do whatever she wanted. After getting rid of Mom's gown, she told me to take off my clothes, while she took off her's. Within minutes all three of us were completely naked.

When I saw my mom lying there with her gown completely open and her hairy pussy inches away from my cock, I just couldn't resist and began kissing her lips. Mom didn't say anything. She just lay there looking at me, but her lack of reaction didn't bother me.

After kissing her lips, I began touching and feeling her neck, shoulders, breasts, and then her thighs. I kept kissing, touching, and feeling each and every part of her body. Watching me enjoy my own mom's body, Aunt too joined in, kissing both of us, touching our bodies, and arousing not only me but also Mom as her pink nipples became erect, and began rubbing her thighs.

I was sucking Mom's nipples, the same tits I had sucked when I was a child when Aunt went down on her and started tasting Mom's pussy. Spreading Mom's wide apart, she pushed her tongue inside Mom's pussy. Lifting my face from Mom's boobs, I watched as Aunt fucked my own mom in front of me.

When Mom saw me looking at Aunt eating her pussy, she brought her face near me and began kissing me on my lips and then all over my body. We started kissing and touching each other and then embraced our naked bodies without any shame or guilt. When Aunt saw us kissing each other, she smiled and taking my cock in her hands began sucking it.

All three of us were extremely aroused by now and each of us wanted to get fucked and that too hard. Aunt, who has been the driver all along, placed her hands behind Mom's head and brought her face near my cock and made her suck it and then taking it out from Mom's mouth guided it inside her pussy.