Mom's Memory

Story Info
She asks her son a strange question.
3.3k words
3.92
241.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,099 Followers

"Which one of those bitches at the bank are you screwing?"

"What the hell are you talking about!" He shouted in surprise back at her as he stopped at the red light.

"I want to know which one of them gals is giving you money out of my account?" Irene continued.

Sean's eyes widened and his face turned red as his mom's unexpected question hit him like a slap in the face. It literally came out of the blue.

Sean had been worrying about his mother's mental state of being for a number of months. He figured she had finally lost it completely. But with his next comment one might consider whether he too was losing it. Or, had his secret desire been building up for too many years. And a plan materialized.

"You sound like you're jealous?" He asked mockingly.

"Jealous! Of what!" She replied. "I don't care if you're screwing the whole lot of them. It's my money I care about!"

"Well, you must not be worried too much! One of those gals has been depositing $100 into your account every time you let us screw at your apartment." He lied. And continued to lie. "That was until you told her that you and I were screwing. After that, she wanted nothing to do with either of us and stopped putting money in your account."

Sean was pulling into the parking space at his mother's apartment complex as he spoke his last words. He stepped out of the truck, slamming the door. He walked the short distance to the lobby to retrieve a cart, returning to the truck to unload his mother's groceries. She was waiting for him.

"Don't say another damn word until we get upstairs." She whispered angrily. "Somebody might hear you!"

He knew he had to keep her focused. Being quiet was not the way to do it.

"Everything was going so well. She didn't even care if you were in the apartment when she and I were screwing." He said in a low voice as they moved across the parking lot.

"SSssssssss!" She admonished.

"And then you had to go and do it." He whispered standing in front of the elevator, hoping no one would want to join them. No one did.

"Go and do it?" She whispered as they entered the elevator and the door closed. "Go and do what?"

"Get jealous. You went and told her that you were screwing me and to get her ass out and never come back. You blew it! The money, everything!"

"I don't remember any of this shit!"

They entered the apartment. She began to put the groceries away as Sean handed the items to her out of the bags. Finished, she opened the utensil draw and pulled out a large knife.

"I've got half a mind to cut your cock off!" She said, pointing the knife at him before throwing it back in the draw and slamming it shut.

She continued. "You never screwed a girl in my apartment and you sure as hell didn't screw me!"

"I didn't screw you!" He shot back at her. Continuing his lie. "We screwed. We sure as hell did! You spread your legs willingly enough! We have been screwing for five years. It started at the trailer you bought with all the money you had left in the world. Screwing that girl at the bank was a plan to get some of your money back. You fucked that up!" He continued making up in his head as he went. "You've always had a sarcastic attitude, making sexual innuendos and statements. The night I put that cabinet together for you." He pointed towards the object. "I showed up and you were dressed like a whore. My hand slipped using a screwdriver and you told me I wasn't a very good screwer. I called your hand that night. Yeah, you played at resisting, asking me what Ann would think of me playing with your tits, but your game didn't work. You faked resistance until I got your sweater and bra off and then you melted like butter. You wanted it just as bad as I did."

"I'm going back to that damn bank and talk to that girl!" Irene threatened. "I will find out."

"That would be hard because they fired her." He quickly retorted.

"Either I am losing my wits or you have a very vivid imagination." She said, leaning against the kitchen counter. "If it's your imagination, I never had any idea you thought or wanted me that way. I'm your mother. If we have been screwing for five years I don't remember it. I remember catching you screwing girls in our apartment a number of times a long time ago and I always thought you were showing them a good time. You would think I could remember us screwing five years ago, or a month ago, or a week, even."

Thinking fast, "I figured you said I wasn't a good screwer just to tease and tempt me. It worked." Sean continued, "The mind and memory is a funny thing. I don't know what to say about your memory, but we used to screw once a week, some time more. I do know it's been a while since we've done it, Mom. How about we go to the bedroom and refresh your memory."

Irene stared at her son for a long moment and then walked past her him as she somewhat reluctantly headed for the bedroom.

Sean followed, amazed at how easily he had convinced her with his story. He indeed did have a very vivid imagination. Especially the last eight years he had been married, his mother was the one he envisioned making love with.

Irene turned to face him as she stood beside the bed. "I suppose I'm willing son but I don't remember how we begin."

Sean moved close to his mother and kissed her lightly on the lips.

He took the initiative as he had in his story and began to remove her T-shirt and a bra. He studied her bare breast for long moments as he fondled them. He took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck it tenderly. He reached to unzip his pants. Pulling his rock hard erection free. He sough her hand and guided it to his cock

Irene instinctively began to squeeze and pull her on son's cock.

Sean broke his suction. "You told me that my cock was bigger and thicker than dad's? You still think so, Mom?"

"Yes, Sean, I believe I do." She replied, releasing her grip as he backed away from her.

Sean finished disrobing her, unzipping her skirt, pulling it down. Pulling her bloomers down, she stepped clear.

He was awed as he stood studying her naked form in front of him. At 67, her body was ultra-thin. A walker, she was fit with tight skin, long-legged for 5'8" frame, with almost no butt. Her breast were small but had large nipples that he found to be delightful. She was not the woman of his vision of 20 years ago, but as he gazed at her ample bush, as black as the short-cropped hair on her head, it did not matter.

"I've always thought you were beautiful." He stated, as he began to remove his clothing.

"I look like a prisoner of war." She replied. "But thank you. I tried to gain weight. I eat everything in sight. I guess you liked me more five years ago?"

"You're just as beautiful." He assured her, standing naked before her.

"Mom, I want you to go into the bathroom, squat in the tub, and wash your pussy for me."

Sean followed his mother into the bathroom and as she squatted in the tub he proceeded to wash his cock in the sink.

"We have done this before, I think." She said, as she looked down between her legs.

"See, your memory is not as bad as you think."

Seeing her stand, Sean hurried to retrieve a towel and pat his mother's bush and pussy dry, squatting to get her legs.

Irene, looking down, studied her son as he poked his nose into her bush. She felt his tongue lick at her pussy. Everything seemed so strange to her. Suppressed sexual feelings maybe, feelings she would never admit to having, began to simmer inside of her.

Rising up, Sean placed his hands on her buttocks to pull her close, his erection pushing between her legs. Sean kissed her passionately. She seemed to return the kiss. Keeping his lips glued to her, he maneuvered her slowly backwards across the short distance across the bedroom to the bed. As her legs contacted the edge of the bed, they involuntarily buckled dropping her to the bed. He then maneuvered her length-ways on the bed.

In the very small bedroom, the bed sat next to two very tall windows that looked out upon the roof of the complex. They were without curtains as there was no fear of anyone seeing in and his mother said she liked to look at the stars and moon. He had always fantasized about fucking her next to those windows, daring but safe. His fantasy was about to become real.

"Now, mom, just shut your eyes. I'm going to place your feet on my shoulders."

Sean hoped that his mother had never experienced oral sex, male to female anyway.

Having just cleansed her pussy, Irene vagina was still quite dry. Still a bit confused, but still willing to allow her son to have his way with her, she felt a little embarrassed as he took position between her legs and placed her feet on his shoulders. Unused for many years, her clit proved to be a bit numb to the sensations caused by her son's tongue as he began probing.

Sean had been licking his mother's clit for many long minutes without any moan or positive reaction from her at all. He was in no big hurry and was enjoying his mother's pussy, but he was beginning to wonder if a woman her age had any feelings left between her legs. He did not want her to think he was uncaring, but regardless of her satisfaction or participation he was going to fuck her this day.

"That's good, son." She finally moaned. "That's real good!"

Sean breathed a sigh of relief as he heard the lustful tone of his mother's voice and felt her hands toying with his ears and head.

"I had no idea anything could be this good!" She moaned. "You're not going to stop, are you? I want to try and come! I always had such a hard time! Please be patient and don't stop!"

Sean had no intentions of stopping. He reached around his mother's legs, taking his fingers and pulling her labia open to fully expose her clit. Her pussy was beginning to liquefy in his mouth as her ass began to hump against his face.

Many long minutes pasted as Irene's mind and body sought the release they craved.

To Sean, it seemed as if it was going to take forever to bring his mother to orgasm. His eyes strained upwards as he watched her.

"Sean! Oh! Oh! Oh! AAAgggggggggg!"

Sean held her legs apart against her desire to slam them shut on his head. She beat the back of her head against the pillow, Moaning deliriously. She pulled at his hair. Eventually her body stopped convulsing and she lay breathing heavily.

Sean continued to lick and caress her clit content in the knowledge that he now had sexually satisfied his mother. She had come so strongly that he wanted to make her come again.

"That was so damn good!" She exalted. "If you do that for Ann, why isn't she screwing you more often?"

She remembered his complaining about his sex life, but he had been doing that for eight years.

Sean did not feel compelled to answer her question. She seemed quite content to let him tease her clit as long as he wanted.

The minutes ticked by and she was soon moaning and humping his face as before. His hands slipped under her ass and he lifted her ass, sticking his tongue into her pussy.

"YES! YES! Damn you yes!" She squealed, as she lifted her ass higher, pushing against his face to shove his tongue deeper into her pussy. "Do it again! Do it! Push it deep!"

The long minutes did not seem so long for Sean as his mother actively participated in his endeavor to help her climb the ladder to orgasm. Again, and again, he left her clit to tongue fuck her.

Irene moaned no words as the orgasm seized her a second time. All she could manage was a long, loud growl that built from deep within her. It seemed to last forever but she was finally aware of her son climbing on top of her. Instinctively, her legs lifted and she groped for his cock, placing it to the entrance hole of her pussy.

Her eyes widened and her breath caught as her son's cock quickly penetrated deep into her, her wet pussy offering no resistance. As the pain shot through her, it brought her back to reality. No more confusion. His hands were clutching her buttocks, locking her in tight.

"GET OFF OF ME!" She bellowed. "Don't do this! Sean! Don't do this! Let me up! I'M YOUR MOTHER!"

Sean heard her words clearly but he had no intentions of letting her up. But hearing the distress in her tone; "did I hurt you, mom? I'm sorry I wasn't thinking."

Jamming his cock into her old, unused pussy, all he was thinking about, care about, was making her pussy his. She did not know that has cum was sterile, but he did, and she could wait for that information, if she asked at all. His hands left her buttocks and slipped under her shoulders as he pecked at her neck apologetically, pumping his cock into her more slowly and tenderly.

As quick as reality had surfaced, it dissipated back into the darkness. She was tired and drained and it was a chore to wrap her legs around her son, but she did. His cock felt good inside of her and she made a vain attempt to match his slow rhythm.

"You like this lady's ass." She asked in a seductive tone.

"I do, mom." He replied honestly, this time.

In the bright afternoon light pouring through the tall curtain-less windows, aging mother and son screwed. Slowly pumping his cock into her, he concentrated on each withdrawal and penetration. Her pussy was losing its lubrication allowing him to feel the tightness of her long unused pussy.

"You remember Joe?" Sean whispered. "Dad remembered Joe, real good! You remember telling me that I screwed you better than Joe."

"I don't seem to remember that." She whispered back. "But you are screwing me real good right now. I wonder if I can still use my pussy the way I used to."

Irene pulled her knees back as far as she could and began to push her ass up as her son pulled his cock outward, only to tighten her pussy around his shaft as she pulled her ass down.

"OH FUCK!!" Sean exclaimed. "Oh fuck yessss!"

"You like that, baby? If I don't give out, my pussy is going to suck your balls dry! Push that cock it in me deep and let mama's pussy go to work." She directed. "That's it! Slow down a bit! Screw that pussy nice and slow! Screw your mama's pussy."

His felt like his cock was getting a blowjob. He had read that if a woman's pussy was not fucked regularly that after a number of years her pussy would be as tight as a virgin. And, he figured his mother hadn't been fucked in 20, or more, years. He could attest that his mother's pussy was indeed tight and she had a devilish way of using it.

"You want to come in mama's pussy?" She teased, already knowing the answer. "You're hard as a rock! I can feel it in my belly. I think you want to fill my pussy!"

"I do! I do!"

"Then do it, Sean!"

Ever so slowly Sean pushed his cock deep into his mother's pussy. As he tried to withdraw it from her, her ass lifted to retain penetration, her pussy gripping his shaft as her ass dropped. As he pushed into her again, she loosened her muscles to recapture him in her trap. Involuntarily, his rhythm increased and Irene did her best to keep up with him while working her long unused pussy muscles.

Sean had stopped concentrating on every little sensation his cock experienced. He was now concentrating on filling his mother's pussy with his warm, sterile semen.

Irene wondered how long she could keep pace with her son. She hoped her sexual taunts would hurry him along. She too had begun to desire his cum inside her.

"Yes, baby! Fill my pussy! Shoot it deep in my belly! Don't keep teasing me, damn you! I'm going to suck your mother-fuckin balls dry!"

Sean moaned loudly as his cock jerked once, twice, three times inside his mother's pussy.

"Yes!" Irene cheered.

She flexed her pussy muscles to milk her son's cock of every ounce of cum. Her legs lowered painfully.

His body relaxed, but he continued to fuck her as she lay, legs outstretched, exhausted. Finally, reluctantly, Sean pushed himself off his mother to sit back on his legs. He studied the old lady that he had wanted for more than 20 years. She would not make eye contact with him, gazing out the window, arms laying by her sides

"Look at me." He asked.

She shook her head.

She seemed frail now that his cock hung limp between his legs. After looking between her legs a long moment, stroking the back of his right middle finger from pussy crack through her bush, he maneuvered off of the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

Irene, body sore and drained, followed her son into the bathroom. He stood washing his cock in the sink. She stepped into the bathtub and painfully squatted to again wash her pussy, this time flexing her muscles to cause

his cum to drip from her.

"I sure hope I don't get pregnant." She said, more to herself than her son.

"I'ver told you before, mom, you don't have to worry about that."

"You have? That's good to know." She mumbled. "Help me out, would you."

Sean helped his mother step out of the tub and again dried her. They dressed in silent. She left the bedroom before he did and he lingered in the bedroom long minutes wondering what the future would hold. He was not ashamed of what he had done and was looking forward to bedding her again. It had been as good as he thought it would be.

Sean walked out of the bedroom into the living room.

"Oh my!" Irene cried, her right hand on her chest. "You scared me, Sean. When did you get here? How long have you been here?"

"A few minutes ago, mom. Don't you remember me saying hi to you as I came in rushing pass to the bathroom?"

"If I did, you wouldn't have scared the daylights out of me."

Sean sat watching his mother prepare lunch. He was perplexed, relieved, or maybe not, that his mother could not remember them screwing minutes earlier.

'How will I manage to get her in bed again?' He thought. 'Once or twice more before I'll make arrangements for her care!"

"I hope you're as hungry as I am?" She asked, as she sat two plates on the table containing hamburgers and fries.

"I sure am." He replied. "How are you feeling today, mom?"

"I'm a little sore today!" She replied, patting her belly. "Thanks for asking."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,099 Followers