Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
The videos and Beth's "mommy" mind games.
9.6k words
4.6
96.7k
113

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

I worked through my break time to make up for being late and managed to get off at 6 as usual and headed straight to the car. After starting the engine and getting the AC going, I text Beth to say I was on my way. I had received her text about an hour before that just said "16". I knew it to be the older court style motel out on the old main highway about 5 miles out of town. It was where we used to get a room on occasions. It was cheap, but clean. I saw Beth's car and parked a few slots down from it and grabbed my pack and headed for the room.

I knocked on the door and it opened quickly with Beth hiding behind it. As I walked in she closed it and I turned to see she was topless, only wearing her panties and totally excited in her perky way. My eyes floated over the site of her, her hair was in a pony tail, and her breasts bounced as she bounced lightly on the balls of her feet like a little kid.

Beth said "Oh I'm so glad you're finally here! I'm so excited!" and stepped to me and took my face between her hands and gave me a very hot wet kiss. After breaking up, we would occasionally kiss when fucking, but not so much out of the blue. I had to admit, it felt kinda good and kissed her back as I tried to match her enthusiasm which ended in the kiss being longer than we both expected.

As the kiss broke I said "Wow, you are charged!" with a chuckle... "Just wait until you see this though."

I put the pack on the table and pulled out the laptop and thumb drive and turned it on.

"Shed those clothes Sweetie, we're going to watch this in the nude!" said Beth as she lowered and stepped out of her panties. As the computer booted up I started to shed mine too, noticing Beth's runway and shaved lower lips. I had first seen it the night we fucked in my SUV but now I had a much better view. The last time I saw her pussy before her return, she just had a trimmed bush.

Beth plopped down onto the bed as I shed my polo shirt and unbuckled my pants. "Wow, first time to really see that... It looks good!" I said as I sat in the chair facing her to remove my shoes and socks.

Beth giggled. "Kari talked me into it" as she spread her knees really wide to expose herself for me to see the full effect. "Actually, she's the one who first shaved me... I'm glad she did too, it feels kind of sexy" and then ran her fingers over it, sliding one between her lips on the up stroke. I could see she kept up the shaving and was already wet. My glance lingered a bit as I looked at it then my eyes shifted to her face. I got the distinct impression she was enjoying me checking her out.

I stood in my boxers which by now were starting to look like a tent and slid them off. "Keep that up, and we'll never make it to the vids, ha, I'm starting to really get into the masturbation thing."

"Ooooh good! So am I! Kari and I do it in front of each other on occasions and it can be so frigin' hot watching and being watched." she answered as I picked up the laptop and joined her on the bed. I eased down onto the mattress and turned it on to boot it up, then leaned over for a closer view. Beth giggled and spread her lips just enough to show her inner folds, the hood that allowed her clit to peek out a bit and her vaginal opening that was already wet, slick and shiny, which added to the effect. "So, do you like it?"

"Oh hell, yeah!" and I had the urge to stroke my fingers over her shaved lips and drag my finger over her wetness for a taste when I became distracted from the sound file as my desktop appeared on the computer. Beth had exclaimed hearing it that she couldn't wait to see them, so I put off the touch. I spooned up behind her and put the laptop so we could both watch the screen from a good angle and then used the mouse pad to locate the file on the thumb drive. Beth felt my hard cock trapped between us in the crack of her ass and she wiggled her hips in recognition.

I finally found the file and clicked it on. Both of us became quiet as the camera showed me walk bare-assed back to my bedroom.

"You have such a cute ass. I love it!. It looks like the lighting will be ok too, lot's of detail."

"It gets even better, I opened the drapes and there was a full moon last night. It's got that green tinge, but the extra light shows even more detail." I moved my finger to the touch pad to move the slider forward a bit then hit the fast forward. As I located it, the screen showed the opposite side of the door jamb light up more like a soft spotlight from me opening the drapes. When Mom just started to enter the screen, I clicked play.

I glanced at Beth as she watched wide eyed as mom went to her door and paused. With the volume up on the laptop, I finally noticed why. I had made a soft "ahhhh" that had caught her attention. When Mom paused next to the door and peeked around the corner with the back to the camera Beth started to ask if that is where she stayed and I quickly replied no, that it got better and that she probably saw that my arm was across my eyes.

Beth continued to watch quietly as Mom watched me before moving to the other side of the doorway then I said "There she goes!" as she saw Mom's hand start to caress her tit. Mom's focus became intense and so did ours as we watched the video and then Mom's hand pinching her nipple. I could feel Beth's breathing suddenly change. When Mom's hand slid down and lifted her skirt as she slid her hand into her panties, Beth went "Oh my gawddddd" and her hand quickly slid behind and between us to my cock, her fingers encircling it and stated short gentle strokes. My arm slid over her side and my hand went to her breast, squeezed it and started rolling her nipple.

As the scene finished with Mom tiptoeing back to her door and disappearing, Beth released my dick and looked at me "Oh my god, John, that was so frigging hot! It came out perfect!" I only wish I had a camera on you to see you. I think that would have been something to see. Gawd, I'm so fucking wet!" she exclaimed as she released my cock and slid her hand down to her pussy. It seemed the masturbation thing was becoming more natural for her in front of me. "What's on the next one?"

"I only saw a portion, but it's going to be really hot from what I saw. Let me set it up on the TV. I can't wait to see it..." and jumped up from the bed. I went to the pack and took out the camera bag and the audio-video cable and took them to the TV with my hard cock flopping as I moved the whole time. Knowing the battery was still dead, it took a minute for me to plug in the charger, but when I had everything connected I adjusted the TV to its video setting. The camera came with a small remote. I grabbed it, hit play and rejoined Beth on the bed.

As I turned to do so, Beth was laying on her side but had one foot planted in the mattress, he knee was high and vertical exposing herself with her fingers buried into the V of her crotch. I noticed it and grinned. She grinned back and I tugged my cock a few times and joined her on the bed.

The TV screen showed the side of the wall that had the bed on it. Her drapes had been partially open and with the infra red light, all the details of the room were sharp and lit enough to see most of everything. I knew there was going to be about 15 min of just the bedroom so I put it on its highest fast forward setting using the remote. We watched in anticipation for her to enter the frame. As we waited Beth said "I just knew she would look and watch!... And touching herself!... I just knew she had fantasies about you too!"

Before I could answer, the first sight of her showed up on the screen and I hit play. We watched as Mom sat on the edge of the bed with her back mostly toward the camera, but the angle still showed a bit of her side. She seemed to be contemplating something, but we could tell her breathing was deep and a bit fast. Beth and I were positioned on our sides on the bed facing each other with enough distance between us to see the screen which was just a little higher than the bed. She grabbed the remote from my hand and quickly hit the pause.

Beth looked at me and said with a giggle "You know we're both going have a huge urge to masturbate while watching this, so why don't we just do it!" adding "Don't be shy, I want to watch you too" with a giggle as she put my hand on my cock as I rolled from my side to my back. She then reached up, gathered the two pillows and we placed them behind our heads and laid back with Beth draping one leg over mine as she spread hers. Her hand went to her pussy and clicked play on the remote with the other. Hell, I wasn't going to argue, I felt the same as I lifted one arm and placed it behind my head to elevate it even more as my other hand started casually stroking up and down my hard shaft.

The screen became animated again and a moment later we saw Mom's hands go to her knees where she started to see them slowly rub up and down over them. Her movements went higher where it seemed she was caressing the inside of her thighs and as she did, her thighs parted more. I didn't get the impression she made it to her pussy since she suddenly stopped and kicked off her heels. She then stood, turned and walked around the bed past the camera. A moment later the light in the room reduced figuring she closed the blinds.

"I wish he had left them open, there'd be more light to see her by" said Beth.

"Don't worry, the scene I saw was really well lit" and just as I said it, Mom's hip passed again close to the camera and a light clicked on. "It must be the small light she has on her dresser." I had connected the audio cables to the hotel's TV when I connected the video camera and suddenly we heard the sound of a drawer opening. Mom's ass showed up in the side of the frame as she bent over to search for something. We then saw her again as she appeared and tossed a pink tinted gel type dildo down onto the mattress as she returned to where she was previously sitting and started removing her dress while facing the bed and unknowingly the camera as she did.

Mom stepped out of her dress and tossed it to chair outside of the range of the camera. As she did, she stood there in a lace bra and matching bikini panties which had a lace panel along the front. I looked, knowing I had seen as much in her bikini, but then she lowered the straps of her bra and pushed it down, and her breasts fell out naturally as she twisted the bra around and started undoing the catch. My dick throbbed hard in my grip seeing it.

I finally got to view my Mom's tits. Damn, they looked so good! They were nicely rounded and even exceeded my expectations. Her nipples were on the darker side and the size of the areolas were about as large as old-fashioned silver dollars. I imagined that I'd have to open my mouth wide to suck them... and her tips were so hard and pointy! Then she bent over pushing her panties down, stood and kicked them to where she had dropped her bra as I checked out the sharp outline of her dark triangular patch.

"Wow, your mom does look good!" said Beth as her fingernails combed over the pubic hair of her runway and slid farther down to her shaved lips..."Oh, this feels so naughty! gawd, I love it!" as her eyes momentarily glimpsed me stroking lightly before looking at me and grinning. I remember answering with "No shit!"

As we said this, Mom picked up the dildo, threw the covers back and stacked the pillows against the headboard of the bed with her breasts swaying as she did. She slipped onto the bed, placing the dildo next to her and leaned back against the headboard. Her eyes were closed, her face was calm, but her chest rose with her heavy breathing. I saw a small smile came to her face as her hand slid up her stomach, cupped one of her large breasts and squeezed as her fingers started rolling her nipple.

It didn't take long for her legs to spread a bit as the fingers of her other hand started caressing her pussy. As we saw her fingers slide farther down, we saw the middle one disappear between her lips and then draw up over her clit. Mom's chest went higher and she bit her lip as her as her hips started to gyrate lightly into the mattress and then suddenly her knees raised as she planted her feet in the bed near her ass and moved her knees wide apart.

I couldn't believe I had a view of my mom's pussy and that I was seeing what I was seeing. Then I saw mom's other hand slide off her boob and join the other one where she separated the lips widely, exposing her inner folds and clit. Her head looked forward, focusing on something, then she licked three fingers from one hand while the other held the tops of her lips opening and started to rub her wet fingers across her clit side to side quickly. Her head went suddenly back and she bit her lip again, her chest heaving, clearly she was breathing through her nose to be quiet.

I started pumping harder as I watched and Beth let out a breathless "Oh my!". She seemed oblivious to me but I saw her hand dip really low and she started to do the same to her clit. My eyes returned to the screen to see Mom sliding two fingers into herself. She fucked herself with them for a couple of strokes and seemed to draw her wetness back up to her clit where she rubbed frantically again. This time it didn't take long for her head to turn harshly to the side, her lips in somewhat of a grimace her hips came off the mattress several times as her body spasmed from her orgasm.

"Oh gawd, John!" moaned Beth as her hand started going wild at her own pussy her fingers seemed to dive deep into herself like Mom's and rubbing her clit. Her hips were gyrating into the mattress and the leg straddled over my leg pressed mine down into the mattress. Then I knew Beth was cuming along with Mom on the screen.

I was rock hard and wanted to cum so fucking bad, but I knew more was coming and tried pacing myself. I remember being so dammed turned on I felt like I was high watching both women in my life doing this.

As this happened, Mom had calmed down, but not by much. She seemed out of breath but grabbed the dildo and sucked the head of it for a moment, almost as if she was giving it a bj more than just licking it to make it moist. She then steered the head to her pussy while holding the shaft and rubbed it hard up and down her open slit and then shoved the first few inches in. Her head went back again as her hand grabbed the end of it and forced more in.

Beth moaned softly as she watched as Mom started fucking herself with it, slowly at first then harder and quicker. Mom's eyes opened and I noticed she focused on that point again as her hand firmly fucked herself with it, then her hand went to her nipple and started pinching and pulling it. We continued to watch as Mom kept it up. She kept her focus as she continued, and we saw her eyes go wide a few times and relax to a sultry stare. Her eyes then closed and her head went back again, but only momentarily before returning to that focal point. "Oh, fuck Beth! Mom's watching herself in the mirror!"

That's all it took for me and my hand started stroking hard and fast. Just before shooting my first load, I rolled a bit toward Beth and let it fly. My spurts hit her lower tits, chest and stomach then just kept cuming. The last shots fell to the mattress as I finally angled back and my eyes returned to the screen.

Beth was going wild and moaned loudly as the first spurts hit her. Her hand started smearing it all over her boobs and stomach as her other hand kept working her pussy. Her eyes were still glued to the screen as she also came.

When I looked over at it, Mom was cuming again. She was bucking wildly, lifting her ass off the bed as her upper body thrashed. Her other hand at her nipple had slid back to her clit and she rubbed it furiously again as her other hand continued to thrust the dildo into herself. She then collapsed onto the mattress, half the dildo in her. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. A moment later her fingers gently slid the rest of the dildo out and set in on the bed next to her as she continued to relax. As Mom laid there, a big grin came across her face, and she actually looked happy and peaceful.

"Oh my gawd, John... that was so fucking hot..." said Beth as she looked at me, her eyes were wide with excitement and yet smoky in an erotic way. "I always thought your mom was so hot, but this, oh my..."

"Yeah, I know... I always wanted to see her and fantasized about fucking her, but wow, this has been a great second alternative" I said with a chuckle. I said as I began to get up. As I did, Mom was just laying back on the bed recuperating with her eyes still closed and her grin, letting her nails glide across her boobs. I went to the bath and wet a hand towel for Beth to clean up with. As I returned, Beth had rolled over on her side watching the screen.

I tossed her the towel and she started cleaning my cum from her, it was now tacky and drying after being smeared thin over her skin and I joined her back on the bed. Just as I did, we saw Mom ease out of bed, grab the dildo and head off screen as we continued to watch.

From the direction, I could tell it was to the master bath, but she returned a few moments later with it in her hand and walked towards the dresser again to put it back. The light went off and the screen darkened from only having the infra red light but it was enough to show a fair amount of detail as she walked to the side of the bed, put on her radio that she used to fall asleep and draw the covers over her.

"I always thought your mom had a secret sexy side to her!" said Beth as she found the remote and hit the stop button.

For some reason I started to justify Mom's actions by saying "Oh, I think everybody masturbates..."

"During and after watching her son masturbate?... and in front of a mirror? No, wake up... You're mom has a sexual mind and keeps it a secret! You saw how she watched herself in the mirror." said Beth with a giggle.

I had to admit to myself she had a point.

"Does she and your dad have sex often when he's home?"

"Hell, I don't know... they never chase each other around the house and give each other knowing looks... I would have noticed. I've only heard them in the bedroom a few times when I was younger, but it was always like the headboard hitting the wall once or their old mattress squeaking a bit before they got a new one and it was never often. I never got the impression at all that Mom had a sexual... appetite, for lack of a better word."

"Well, I'm telling you she does... call it women's intuition. Your mom's hot in more ways than one. I think with the right push, she'd go for you."

"Ha, yeah right... but I'll tell you one thing, I could never put the moves on my mom. Masturbation like I did here was one thing, but that I couldn't do. I doubt I could even get hard. She'd have to make a move on me."

"And if she did what would you do? Would you go for it? Think you'd get hard then?" she asked with a bit of a laugh, but I noticed her hand had returned to her mound and was pressing on the outer lips. My eyes watched as I thought of an answer. It was turning me on that Beth was getting turned on again with this talk... just like me.

"No, I think it would have the opposite effect. I think I'd make a mess quickly and hope she would let me explore her body as I rebound, ha. Oh, there's one other thing I forgot to mention..."

"What?" Beth asked quickly. "Tell me!"

"Well, I used a hand towel I had next to the bed to clean up with afterwards. Then I tossed it in the dirty clothes basket near the door. Later I have to admit I came again after seeing the first vid and used the towel again. I distinctly remember tossing it back. This morning it was gone... when I needed it one more time."

"What?" said Beth as she gave a short laugh. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I kinda had it in mind to bury it in with the rest of the clothes, but it was gone and not on the floor around the hamper. I'll check again tonight."

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers