Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 05

Story Info
The margarita party - Part 1: Crossing the lines starts here.
8.1k words
4.78
70.6k
76

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
744 Followers

Mom headed for the kitchen area and said to Beth "I'll get the blender, mix and the tequila, you can cut the limes if you want to". Beth said sure and headed to the fridge. I automatically headed to the entertainment center, put on the cable music decade of hits and then went looking for the Satana DVD, but couldn't find it in the collection there.

"Be back in a min! The Santana DVD's not here, I think it's in my room."

I returned a few seconds later with the DVD, just as Mom hit the blender. Almost half of the tequila had been added and instead of triple sec for added flavor, Mom had used Grand Marnier which was much stronger in alcohol content. There was also a tall shot glass filled to the top with a slice of lemon across it.

"Wow, you two are ready to party, aren't you?" I said with a chuckle, as I slid into the stool and placed the DVD on the counter.

Mom was standing close to Beth with 3 margarita glasses lined up in front of them. Mom said "I see you found it, Good!"

Beth started to pour and I saw Mom's hand was behind Beth's back and I noticed movement as if she was caressing her lower back.

As Beth topped off the last one, I noticed Mom's hand going lower and imagined it was now caressing Beth's beautiful ass. Little did I know she did so by sliding it up her skirt to get a handful of bare cheek. Beth responded with a big smile as she concentrated in filling the last glass.

"Go ahead and do your shot, Hon. You need to catch up a bit" Mom said with a chuckle, placing the margarita salt in front of me.

I took some in the crook of my thumb, licked it, threw back the shot and bit the lemon. "Oh yeah... that was good! I needed that."

"Another?" asked Mom.

"Not right now, I think I'll settle for the margarita at this point. I don't want to get totally trashed... at least not yet" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh it's a good night to get loosened up especially since we're home and no one needs to drive" She said with a giggle, (which was my first indication Beth was rubbing off on her) as she placed my drink in front of me.

Beth agreed with her own giggle as they both came around to my side of the nook. Mom slid herself onto the edge of the stool next to mine half facing me at an angle, hooking her heel in the footrest and the toe of her other foot on the floor. This made her legs slightly apart, the hem of her shorter skirt rode up a bit higher on her thighs but her treasures still were lost in the shadow of the hem where they remained hidden between her exposed thighs.

Beth had come around and stood next to me and put her arm around my shoulder and I reciprocated by sliding my arm around her waist, resting it on her hip, drawing her closer.

We all took a sip of our drink and Beth was the first to speak. "Gawd Mom, this is so nice... just us, no chance of interruptions and the whole night to party!"

Mom laughed a giggly laugh. "Yes, I'm definitely in the mood for some partying and letting loose. I could sure use it!" she said as she took another sip. "If this old broad gets too crazy, be sure to let me know!"

I chuckled and said "Oh you're no old broad Mom. You're a class A hot MILF! All my friends know it too."

"Why thank you Hon" said Mom as she bent toward me and patted my thigh.

Doing so with her glass in the other hand gave me a great view of her cleavage. Then it crossed my mind it was meant to and it made my dick twinge once again. With me starting to get hard in the restaurant and then again in the car, my dick had been hanging low in my boxers and I knew the outline could be seen as I sat on the stool. At this point, I didn't care. I just didn't want to get super hard and walk around that obvious just yet.

As she patted my thigh, Beth chimed in "Believe me there's a lot of girls out there that think you're a MILF too!" saying it in an upbeat tone.

Mom responded with and "Ooooh, really?" Raising her eyebrow and giving her a grin back. She took another sip. "Let's see.. M-I-L-F, now that's an interesting concept. It's kind of hot..." she said with a laugh.

I responded with a hearty "Oh yeah!" and Beth with a musical "Mmmmm, I see you know what it stands for too don't you..." with a laugh.

During all this talk, my hand had slipped from Beth's hip to her ass where it slid under her skirt in the back. My hand slid up her inner thigh to her pussy where I found out she wasn't wearing panties and how wet she was.

I felt Beth gyrate ever so slightly against my caress acting like she was shifting her weight from foot to foot as my fingers explored, but not too deeply. I felt myself grow a bit harder knowing I was toying with her pussy as she stood in front of Mom.

We all took another sip and my hand slid out and returned to her hip as Mom said, "Why don't you put on the DVD, Hon? I'm in the mood to dance!" As she moved her shoulders motioned like she was dancing in her chair.

"Good idea" and I slid off my stool and took another sip standing straight. As I finished and was setting my glass down, I saw Mom checking me out, her eyes roaming over my chest and pausing at my crotch, knowing the outline of my dick was fairly evident.

"Oh my. John... You're no kid anymore... fully grown into a real man... I can see why you two are always taking off to... uh, to play." Mom said with a slightly drunken giggle.

"I received some good genes, Mom" caressing her forearm as I squeezed out between them and went to the DVD player. I knelt on one knee and loaded it, switched the TV controls and used the DVD player to go to the menu and chose to the first song. As I turned to return, I found Mom had spread her legs while on the stool and Beth leaning back into her as they faced me. Mom's hand was caressing her stomach with one hand, and her other on her hip. Mom's chin rested on the bridge of Beth's shoulder as Beth's hand stroked Mom's thigh.

Both were looking at me with grins.

"Whoah!, You two look good!... Ok ladies, let's dance!" Seeing them like that make my dick throb again and I knew without looking down it must have been well defined by now, I clicked to the first son Da Le Yaleo which was a fast beat festive song and one of our favorites.

"Allll right!" said Beth with glee as the music started and slid out of Mom's hold and I got the first glimpse of Mom's crotch as Beth moved away. Her mound was covered by a sheer dark blue panties or thong.

Mom didn't close her legs, she just took a quick sip of her drink, then slid off the stool saying "Let's do it!"

A moment later we were all dancing. We could tell she was really in the mood because she seemed to get lost in it. Her hands and arms were high, her head moving side to side with her eye's closed as her shoulders and hips danced to the music as good as any young woman would in a dance club.

Beth was the same and letting loose too. I got caught up in the moment too thinking this would take care of my semi hardness until I saw the two of them bridge the gap between them and started rubbing against each other in their dance like you see occasionally with two girls hot for each other on the dance floor. This time however, I found it much more exciting considering the situation with the most important women in my life doing it. Needless to say, what I saw didn't diminish my hardening dick, it actually made it worse and I caught each of them catching glances at it as we danced.

It didn't take long as their dancing was closing the gap between us I and I edged to meet them. As I neared, Beth moved more in my direction to my side. Just about then I had my elbows up level with my shoulders in my dance and she started dancing against me rubbing her boobs across the side of my chest. I went with it and angled my chest toward them and got into the rub, including it in my dance.

Mom had gotten closer too and I glanced at her just about the time Beth's hand went to my stomach and slid straight down to my dick which by now was really getting harder. Hell, I shouldn't call it a dick at this point, it had already gown to cock status.

Beth's movements were smooth and deliberate as I felt her grope. I glanced at Mom and I saw her eyes go wide again and give a "Oooooh! with so much enthusiasm, I saw her forehead wrinkle between her eyebrows as she focused on Beth's hand.

Beth gave out an "Oooh, yeah!" and gave the outline of my cock two more squeezes before she moved back out of contact.

Mom moved in next and started dancing with me hip to hip for a few seconds before she turned slightly out and started rubbing my hip with her ass cheek. Mom was getting turned on and totally into the dance. She seemed to love it and so did I. Mom then did a slide step and crossed the line a bit for the first time as she slid her ass cheeks across the front of my hips in rotated her ass into me as we danced with her posture leaning slightly forward.

I felt my cock throb hard as she did and she probably felt it too as my hand slid around her waist pulling her to me a bit more as I matched her dance from behind. She leaned back into me pressing her back against my chest and we kept this up for only a few moments before she started dipping her hips lower along my thigh, working her ass against my member. I got into it dancing against her without a pause, then I felt Mom's hand on mine as I held her stomach and she slid it up repositioning it on her boob, squeezed my hand to keep it there and then released it.

'Holy shit!, I can't believe this!" I thought as I kneaded it and ran my thumb across the material of her top where I could feel her hard nipple. I glanced at Beth. She saw it and her eyes went wide as her lips formed the shape of an Ooooh.

Beth's face then turned to a really sultry grin and she danced into Mom, sandwiching her between us. Her leg slid between Mom's and I could feel Mom's hem being pushed up as her thigh slipped high in between her legs. Mom's head turned to her as she did and her and Beth exchanged a kiss, lips barely touching but tongues exposed for a few moments, l like something I've seen in porno vids.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Beth's hand go to her own skirt and slide it higher as she straddled Mom's thigh in her dance. Little did I know Beth was rubbing her soaking wet pussy against Mom's bare thigh as she did. By then I had included dipping my hips into the dance where I seemed to be dry humping the crack of her ass as they did and we heard the first moan from Mom.

The end of the song was coming and the music was getting to a fever pitch. Everyone in the band started singing DaaaaLeeeYooooh over and over again and we all joined in, finally breaking way from one another as we continued dancing and singing until the song came to its sudden end.

As it did, Beth squealed, Mom clapped and I grinned. The remote was in the table only a foot way. I picked it up and hit pause as a clap of thunder echoed outside.

"Oh that was so good!" moaned Mom, her hand to her chest. "It took my breath away!" then stepped forward and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. No tongue, but not a peck either.

"Thank you, Hon... You're a good dancer" she said with a wink and a mischievous grin, then turned to Beth and did the same, except their kiss was obviously open mouth they gave each other a big hug.

As the hug ended, Mom gave a "Whew...time for my drink!" and we all moved off towards the nook. Mom sat on her stool, reached over for her glass and crossed her legs as she took a sip. Beth did the same, standing to her side and a bit behind her shoulder and joined Mom in taking a long sip herself.

I pulled my stool away, stood at the end of the nook and reached for the shot glass and bottle of tequila.

"Having another one?" asked Mom with a giggle.

"Ha, after that dance I could use one" I said with a chuckle. I filled the tall shot glass about half way, tossed it back and then reached for my margarita for a chaser.

"Mmmmmm, that's for sure..." said Beth with a chuckle.

I leaned against the end of the counter and watched Mom take another sip. As her glass tipped back. I let my eye's wander down over her breasts to her crossed legs. Her skirt had risen a little high when she eased up on the stool and she hadn't corrected it as usual. As her glass lowered, she said, "Whatcha looking at Son?" with a sultry grin.

After that dance, I wasn't so shy about answering. "You're legs Mom, You've got great legs..."I said with a grin, letting my eyes return to them as I realized she called me son. She hardly ever called me that and knowing what was about to happen, it felt kind of kinky in a good way.

"Why thank you Hon, I'm glad you like them!

Then she surprised me as the hand in her lap pushed the hem even higher, but only just enough to show more thigh without exposing herself too much. Only a hint of blue in the shadow could be seen as the junction of her crossed legs. I realized Mom was playing cat-and-mouse and I loved it.

Beth set her glass down on the counter and said as she started massaging her shoulders near her neck "That's not all she has that's great" with her usual giggle.

Mom's head leaned back a little with an "Mmmmmm".

"That's right.. I forgot to ask... So, how was the massage Mom? Did Beth do a good job on your trouble spots?"

Mom chuckled "Ohhhhhh yesssssss... she knew exactly how to unknot those muscles... and more. It was absolutely marvelous!" she said with her eyes closed and her face smiling. "I can't wait to get knotted up again!"

"Mmmmmm, Thanks for the complement Mom, but there's no need for that. We'll just need to start.. what do you call it?.. preventative maintenance routine to keep you nice and limber" then she gave Mom a couple of kisses down her neckline.

"Oh, that would be lovely Beth" Mom said with another big smile as her head leaned to give her access for the kisses. Her hand then slid from her lap and stroked Beth's leg.

I could see Mom was getting a bit drunk and honestly felt the same. I knew Beth was too with the advances she was putting on Mom.

As the kisses ended, Mom opened her eyes and straightened up. "What's the next song? I'd like to see you two dance for a while!"

"I think it's the one with Dave Mathews as the guest. It's a bit slower but it's got a great back rhythm for dancing." I pushed away from the bar to get the remote after taking another quick sip.

I hit play and noticed the name of the song was "The Love Of My Life" from the DVD jacket. Once clicking through the interview, the music started off with a solo drum beat and then Santana soulfully joining in a long guitar riff.

I turned to find Beth giving me one of her devilish grins while dancing seductively to the music toward me, her shoulders and hips swaying with the music as she closed in the final few steps. I grabbed her hips and we started to dance as she slowly used her fingers to unbutton my shirt.

She went from button to button, then drew my shirt back over my shoulders where it slid down my arms as her hands started gliding over my chest and abs, especially over my pecs. Our dance was perpendicular to Mom as she watched, which gave her a perfect side view of the action.

Beth's lips then went to my pec farthest from Mom's view and took my nipple in her mouth and sucked it, sucking hard and then biting it as she slid my shirt all the way off. It caused me to take a sudden intake of breath through my teeth because I wasn't ready for it.

Her head then headed to my other nipple. Her cheek rested against my chest slightly as she teased it with her tongue openly for Mom to see before taking it between her lips and sucking it in an open profile for her. After sucking it, she started licking down my abs to my belt line, her knees wide and squatting in her dance like a stripper as she did as she reached my belt line, then dragged her tongue up my stomach and chest as she ran her hand over my hardness.

I watched from above as she did this, not wanting to look directly at Mom, though I could see a bit of her out of the corner of my eye. She seemed to be watching intently and sipping her drink.

As Beth made it all the way up, we started to kiss deeply as we continued to dance with our bodies pressed together. The kiss was wet and soulful and there was enough tongue play to make it obvious what was happening within the kiss.

Beth started rubbing her breasts into my chest in her dance and I could actually feel the hardness of her nipples through the material of the top.

I thought 'fuck this! I want tit for tat', wanting the real thing. My hands slid under her top and up her sides. I felt the rigidness of her built in bra as they reached the bottom of her breasts and my thumbs slid under the bottom edge and pulled it back as my hands went higher to make her boobs clear the cups. I then continued up and Beth raised her hands over her head. A second later it got tossed across the room.

Beth broke our close contact and continued her dance topless, her shoulders dipping and rolling in her dance to the music causing her firm breasts to sway. I closed the small gap between us and placed my hands on her hip and turned her back to me and started to grind against her ass as if I was dry humping her like Mom and I had done earlier.

Both hands slid up to her tits and I started kneading them firmly, making her nipples stand proud, and then started rolling them between my fingers as I kissed her neck and shoulders in open wet kisses. Beth responded with an even more enthusiastic grind into my cock during her dance moves.

Damn, I remember getting so turned on doing it knowing Mom was watching. It seemed the ladies were slowly getting more daring so I decided to push the limits just a bit and really give Mom something to see.

I released one boob and let my hand slide down her side to the hem of her miniskirt and slid it up to where it became hung up on her hip, totally exposing her. My hand slid over to her mound as I already knew she was panty-less from my previous exploration in front of Mom. My fingers pressed firmly over her vulva. The dance she was doing against my cock made her pussy rotate beneath them of which I added some myself.

I could feel the hardness of her clit beneath her lips and my fingertips slid farther down deeper into her crotch where my middle finger cleaved her slit and found out how really wet she was. My finger started bending at the joint, clearly sliding slid up and down between her lips, smearing her wetness and making sure I crossed her clit each time. Beth's head went farther back with a moan as I continued to kiss her neck.

I then felt her head turn toward Mom. My head was still buried into the opposite side of her neck and shoulders and didn't look to see at first. Then I felt the movement of Beth's arm.

I stopped the kissing and looked for myself. Mom's legs weren't crossed anymore. Mom was in her common sitting stance on the stool, but much more open than I'd ever seen before. Her leg remained hooked in the footrest, but the toe of her other was on the floor as she sat on the edge of the stool. But this time, her skirt was up and the blue of her panties could be clearly seen along with a darker shade below indicating how wet they've become.

One arm rested on the counter as she watched intently, and her other hand was stroking her inner thigh. We both suspected she wanted to stroke something else, but was probably afraid to get too obvious yet.

Beth was beckoning for Mom to join us with her hand. Mom's reaction was just to smile and tilt her head, but Beth said "Come on" in a musical way and Mom shrugged her shoulders and slid off the stool. We could tell it was just a shy gesture, because once off the stool, something else seemed to come over her and she danced toward us in a very sultry way.

As she neared, Beth eased away from me and grabbed her hand. "Come on Mom, We've got a hot hunk for us to dance with here to take advantage of" she said with a giggle "... and it's your turn!" as she steered Mom in my direction.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
744 Followers