Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend her over the couch like I just did to you for one, ha." I then slid my hand up under her skirt as I started feeling her pussy by gently squeezing her vulva with my fingers. "Do you remember last summer when we got the motel for a few days and nights and that one afternoon I spent all that time eating and playing with your pussy up close?"

"Mmmmm, yesssss, do! It was so great to just lay back and relax and let it happen... No hurry or pressure to get off, just soaking it in. Remember how you actually got a short squirt out of me?"

I chuckled and said "Yeah, that was hot too."

"So, that's what you'd like to do with Mom? I bet she'd really enjoy it! You need to promise me to do it to me again too" with a giggle.

"Oh, it's a promise. Hell, I like doing it. I really get off on this little love nest of yours" I said with a smile and firm squeeze.

"Mmmmmmm, why thank you! You know I feel the same about your junk" giving it a squeeze through my trousers. "Now that you've take the edge off me for the moment, let's go upstairs and you can help me finish getting settled in."

"Sure, I need to clear some space for you in my room too. I think you'll be using yours more for just storage, won't you?"

Beth looked at me in the eyes and placed her hand on my chest. "Are you sure? Is that the way you'd like it?" her eyes seem to glimmer as she said it.

Look, I'm a guy and I just assumed she'd sleep with me all the time but I realized she needed and invitation that I was more than eager to give.

"Yeah Beth, I want you to join me as a partner, there may be nights you want to sleep with Mom or maybe you just want to use your room as a retreat, but I'd like you with me."

"Oh, I'd love to wake up next to you in the morning more than a couple times a year." she said with a grin and then kissed me very tenderly. I returned the same.

We headed up the stars and I asked if she needed help right way. She said no, but if she was to stay with me in the room she'd need a bit of my closet and a drawer or two for her undies and foldables.

We split and I thinned out my closet, selecting some things I just didn't wear anymore and combined the contents of a few drawers to empty one for her. I felt a bit overdressed in my slacks and shirt and shed them along with the boxers since I didn't think I'd need them either, adding them all to the laundry basket and slid on a pair of cargo shorts.

As I entered the room I saw she had already stripped. She looked at me and smiled. "You know what I'd like someday?"

"No, what?" I said as I leaned against the door frame with my eyes focusing on her nude body as she better organized the hangers of clothes in the closet. Apparently she too felt overdressed for such a private and beautiful day. My and dick was soft and hanging long but twitched as I watched.

"I'd love a house that's like a court surrounded by walls or something so rural that no one could see us so we could just go nude. I want only to put clothes on to answer the front door. She added with a laugh. That would be so cool!"

"Ha, it couldn't be this neighborhood, too many people around and into other people's business. We were lucky to get away with doing what we did yesterday on the patio and the pool... But I know what you mean."

Beth asked me to help line up her shoes in the closet floor so she could finish quicker and I did. Then she asked "What was Mom saying about a family chat?"

"Well, Mom wants to talk about the situation. I think she's worried about someone being hurt since there's 3 of us involved... but she knows you and I will be sleeping together.

Beth laughed. "John, I love you to death, but on female things you're a man and naturally a bit dense" she said with a laugh.

"Ha, why do you say that?"

"First, she a mom and doesn't want to cause any problems. I think she's wise, there can be a problem under some circumstances."

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, I just took a psychology course, but in personal dynamics in a lasting situation like this where its attention based and based on sex, someone usually feels a bit left out and feels they're not receiving the same amount of attention as the others are giving each other."

"Think of it like this, if four were involved, the allegiances might change between two separate groups of people where they would seek their own attention level, but with only three, someone's going to get stuck out on the musical chair game." I guess I can speak from some experience... Dad, Elanor and I kind of make up a good example.

"But that wouldn't happen between us, could it?"

Beth laughed as she put the last of her clothes in the dresser and said, "What would happen if I moved in here and you spent all your time totally obsessed with fucking your mom and acting like I wasn't even here? Or the opposite where all I can think of is being with her? Hey, we both admit we want her!"

"It could be the opposite too with Mom focusing more on one of us too. I really think now that we've broken the ice she wants us just as badly as we want her. Who's to say one of us doesn't get jealous? It sounds like that's what Mom's trying keep it from ever happening."

"I guess you're right, just watching might not be enough and rub salt in a wound, she did mention she'd like to spend the night with each of us on our own on occasions too."

"Oh, I'd like that and I know you would too!... Ha, I think I've got a good idea that might be the answer!"

"Really? What's that?'

"Ha, let's wait until Mom comes home. I like the idea of all of us talking together about it. She said with a smile. Meanwhile you think of some ideas.

"Ha, I feel left out already! I said kiddingly.

"Maybe this time, but I've never had the chance to have a family chat where anyone cared to hear what I had to say, so I'm saving this idea" she said with a playful grin.

That hit a nerve with me, I knew it was true. "No problem Beth" I said as I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug. "You're home now with me... and Mom. We do things much differently, and you're one of us now" as I kissed her forehead. She put her face to my chest and gave me a super hard hug and said "Thanks."

~~~

"Mom will be home in a few minutes. I need to cut the grass if it's not wet. Are you going down like that? I asked with a playful grin.

"Next best thing, Ha, remember the pictures of the white thong bikini I wore last year at spring break? I still have it!" Beth decided to put it on and then added a beach wrap which she left open to my delight, because there the thong bikini sure didn't hide much.

The bikini top, what there was of it actually did a good job sculpturing her cleavage, and the thong bottom was even more interesting. I started to think if the neighbors saw that... but I knew Beth had the body for it and they all knew Beth anyway and how daring she could be at times.

After transferring the items she wanted stored in "our" new room I grabbed a T shirt and sunglasses to wear and we headed downstairs.

I went out to the deck door and was struck by difference in temperature right away. It felt hot, but it wasn't clammy and the heat and the sun on my skin felt good. I ran my toes in the grass to check to see if it was wet at all, but it felt fine.

As I reentered the house Beth was bent over looking for something in the refrigerator and the short wrap had risen to show the junction of her thighs and ass and a slight bend in the small of her back pronouncing her shapely hips, ass and legs combo. The sight of it always turned me on like I had said earlier and I felt my dick twinge again. If I hadn't just bent her over the couch less than an hour before I think I'd be trying to do so right now.

"Hot out there?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Yeah, it's hot but kind of nice. It's a clear day and a really dry heat for a change."

"Ooooh, good. I see we're down to a half of pitcher of tea. I'm sure we'll go through that quickly. I think I'll make some sun tea for us since it's sunny and warm. Beth went to the cabinet to get another pitcher when we heard Mom open the side door. Mom had her purse on her shoulder and a bag in each hand. "Hey there, you two!" she said in a cheery tone.

We both chimed in with "Hi Mom" and I asked if there were more bags, where she simply looked at me and laughed, "Of course!" I shook my head feeling like a fool for asking but with a smile, I took off to get them.

As I returned, Beth had her wrap open and Mom was complementing her on her suit and saying it was so sexy she could never wear one like that in public. Beth tried to argue with her but Mom just laughed and said her latest black skimpy one was just right for her and Beth couldn't argue with that.

Mom looked at me in my T, shorts and sunglasses then said, "So, what's up with your outfit? Feeling a bit shy this morning?" She asked in a tone of a playful tease.

"It's grass cutting day, and from the looks of it needs it too. You wouldn't want me cutting the grass in a pair of speedo's for all the neighbors to see would you?" I said with a chuckle.

"In the front yard, not really, she said with a laugh, that would be for Beth and I only, but the back yard's a different story. I saw the Bensons' as I was leaving. Fae and Dave are heading to her sister's cabin for the weekend. It seems that her sister and her husband are taking a summer long trip in their RV. So I think Karen and Dave will be using the cabin a lot this summer. The only reason they didn't leave earlier was the storm last night. Sooooo... both neighbors are away on trips." Mom said with a grin. "Hmmm the eight foot privacy fence was the best investment too when we put in the pool!" she added with a chuckle.

"Oooooh, that sounds like a inferred dare, John!" said Beth with a giggle.

"I'll keep it in mind." I said with a grin.

Mom looked at Beth and said, Well, I'm going to go upstairs and put on my suit too. Then I'll show you how to whip up a marinade for the shrimp and another for the steaks for later. Be right back!"

"Ok" said Beth as we watched her climb the stairs then looked at each other with grins. "Maybe Mom's not going to need any tequila to relax" she said with a soft laugh as she continued organizing the tea bags to make sun tea.

"Well, I'm going to get started on the front and get it out of the way. I'll see you two in a bit" and leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips.

It didn't take me long to cut the front before starting on the back yard which was way bigger. As I started, I cut the grass closest to the deck first while they were still inside so it wouldn't be so noisy if they decided to come out. As I did, I tossed my T shirt into a chair to help appease the outfit issue for the moment.

I had finished the area by the deck and did a section by the garage so when finished I had a wide area to do around the pool. As I started on it, I saw the two of them come out to the deck in their bikinis and sunglasses and start to get settled in the chase lounges.

Of course I couldn't hear anything they were saying bit it was obvious they were watching me and laughing about something. I just waived and kept on cutting in a counter clockwork fashion around the pool.

When I returned from putting the lawnmower away, I headed toward the hose at the pool where I shed my shorts and flip flops and hosed off my now naked body, which resulted in me getting a wolf whistle from Beth. As I finished I looked back at them and found them sitting back watching me as they talked and laughed. They seemed to be having a great time and it made me happy to see them like this.

I dove into the pool and felt the brisk coolness of it as I started doing strong continuous laps, flip-turning as I reached each end to keep the momentum up. I must had done for about 6 or 7 minutes before I stopped to relax and headed to the side of the pool to check out Mom and Beth. I treaded water in the deep section as I held onto pool's edge with one hand while my eyes peeked over top.

Mom was sitting on the edge of Beth's chase lounge. It looked like Mom had been putting tanning oil over Beth's back while I was doing laps because as I came to the edge, Beth was just rolling over onto her back. I also noticed immediately she was now topless. As I continued to watch, I saw Mom start to oil Beth's boobs and I felt my cock harden in the cool water.

Mom looked to be taking her time with the oil as she kneaded her breasts and rolled her nipples. Beth seemed to be enjoying it too as it seemed her chest arched in invitation as the sexy smile she had on her face as they seemed to chat as Mom continued. Then after a good oily fondling, she moved on adding oil all over the front of Beth as she moved to her shoulders, down over her breasts once more and down to her stomach.

Watching, it all seemed really sexy in a voyeuristic kind of way and then Mom said something which made Beth laugh as Mom started on her thighs. As Mom started rubbing the oil in I noticed one of Beth's knees rise and lean a bit to give Mom access to her inner thighs. I quickly thought 'That's it! I need to get a closer look!' and pushed myself up out of the water.

I had no towel, but I used my shorts to dab my face and hands before slipping them on while not forgetting my sunglasses. I wanted to be sure I was on level ground as far as leaving them to guess what I was looking at as much as I would wonder what they were checking out on me.

I started back and I could feel my cock hanging low and swinging against my thigh as I walked toward them. I knew I was semi hard, which for me I was as the majority or more of my length but not hard enough for it to stand by itself and knew it would probably show in my shorts.

As I neared them Beth was the first to greet me with a "Hey there! I like your new swim suit, or should I say lack of it" she said with a laugh as she glanced up at me before dropping her gaze to the level of my shorts. Mom's back was to me as she massaged Beth's thighs with the oil and realized it was just as much a massage as rubbing in sunscreen. The smell of coconut was strong and I realized they were using the lotion full of coconut butter.

Hearing Beth's words she turned and looked at me and glanced at the level of my crotch too and then up toward my eyes as I got nearer and said "You really are a bit shy today, aren't you!" she said with a chuckle.

"I'm not that shy" I said with a grin. "And I can catch up when the bottoms start flying off" I said with a laugh.

I pulled a chair from the patio table to the area next to Beth and facing Mom.

Mom looked over at me. She was just finishing Beth's calves. "So I see you got your chores all done. Have you decided what you're going to do today?" she asked letting her head tilt slightly down to drop to my crotch for a second time with a grin. Funny what you can tell just from an angle of a person's head.

At the same time I noticed the faint dip of her head, I noticed how hard her nipples were poking the material of her bikini top, but I kept my head level with her eyes as if looking at them and just lowered my eyes to stare and feast on the sight of them. I was really starting to appreciate having these shades on as I returned her grin.

"Just take you up on your offer to hang out with you two if that's ok and just play it by ear. After all, I won't have chance tomorrow, since I have to work."

Beth looked at me and laughed, "Well, do you promise to hang out while you hang out with us?" she said nodding at my dick as I sat there.

I remember chucking and looking at Beth's tits and saying "I wouldn't mind, not after last night. I thought it was so damn hot with all of us hanging around naked and talking about sex."

My dick twitched again and I could feel it start to get harder, even though I was trying to control it. I glanced down, it was fairly apparent too even with my shorts on. I didn't want to look too eager to get something going, but it seemed it had a mind of its own.

Beth just let out a soft giggle, probably from noticing my struggle down below.

"Oh that was a high spot last night for me too, One of many yesterday" Mom said with her own hearty chuckle.

I asked "So, does that mean we can continue our conversation today and in the future?"

"Oh, I'd love to, that is if both of you enjoy it, whether clothed or not" said Mom with a smile. "As a matter of fact, speaking of clothes, I do believe I'm falling behind!" she said as she reached up and untied the spaghetti strap behind her neck. Then in one fluid motion she pulled down her cups letting her breasts become free and twisted the top down and around to release the back catch. She tossed her top with the rest of our clothes.

Mom then cupped them from the bottom and bounced them lightly as if weighing them and said "There, much better. What do you think?"

I had to chuckle. "Ohhh, they are friggin awesome Mom, believe me!"

"Mmmmmmm, I love them so much too! So soft... so sexy..." Said Beth as she leaned over and extended her arm out and strummed the back of her fingers across one nipple before giving her breast a playful squeeze.

"Ooooh! I'm glad you both like them."

Mom got up and went to her chase lounge and settled onto it. When I had pulled out my chair to sit, I was facing Mom as she sat at the base of Beth's but now it seemed I was looking over each of their shoulders. So I moved my chair towards the foot and between their lounge chairs for a direct view.

As I did Mom said "Thanks Honey, I was just going to ask you to do that."

I laughed, ""No problem Mom, I wouldn't want to miss this view of both of you ..." as my eyes darted from Beth's breasts to Mom's.

Beth's nipples were medium sized and pink in the sun and her tips looked hard, and pointy while Mom's were larger, darker and her nipple tips were thicker and long but still looked excited enough to cut glass.

I realized sitting in front of them felt a bit strange. They still had on their sunglasses which were very dark, thus I had no idea what they might be looking at since we were fairly level when I sat.

"Well then maybe you'd like to improve our view a bit... It's ok... like I said, both neighbors are not in town again today." said Mom, reminding me with a chuckle.

I was feeling a bit playful and replied "But Mom, I'm already topless too" and gave her a grin.

Both Mom and Beth replied at the same time with Mom saying "Oh, I think you know what I mean" while Beth said "Ha, if that's the only thing stopping you..." as she raised her hips and quickly shed her thong bottoms and stetting back down with her legs spread in such a way to give me a good view.

"Well, in that case..." I said as I slowly stood and unbuttoned my shorts. As I found the tang of my zipper I looked at Mom and said "How about you?" as I lowered it. It only took a flick of my thumb for my baggy shorts to slide down my hips exposing my somewhat hard cock that was hard enough to spring a bit but not fully hard enough to stand at its full attention.

As I was kicking my shorts away, Mom replied with "But maybe I could use some help" with one of her devilish grins that I was becoming very fond of.

"It would be my pleasure" I said as I leaned over to catch my thumbs on the sides of her bikini. She lifted her hips to help me as I pulled her bottoms down past her ass before lowering them again to lift her legs so I could remove them. I slid them off and she thanked me as she settled one leg flat and straight on the lounge and then slid her other foot up letting her knee bend which she let lean off to the side, exposing herself.

"How's this? Any better? She asked as her hand went to her pussy where she combed her pubic hairs with her fingernails.

Gawd I loved the look of Mom's pussy and my cock went instantly 100% hard in a moment's time. "Oh hell yes! I said looking at it and noticing the matted hairs low on her pussy indicating she was already wet. I then glanced at Beth's too and saw where she had already slid the tip of her middle finger between her slit and was teasing herself. Seeing that made my cock twitch and bounce.