Mom's Progressive Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers

"I want you to hold on to the bed was, but only for balance. You're not going to find this easy, maybe even a bit stressful, but it's going to give you an orgasm that will blow your mind. It's just you and I, and there is nothing to be embarrassed about."

"You'll be looking at my butt hole!" She declared.

She stood staring at me for long moments, but finally she did as I asked, timidly lowering her ass over my face. I palmed her ass, when I can reach it, to help lower and guide her into position. I squirmed a little, until the position was just right and then I lifted by lips to her pussy, kissing it lightly.

"I feel like I'm going to fall over." She said. "Where did you learn this?"

"I'll tell you later." I quickly replied, and put my tongue to her clit.

Mom's, or any woman's, ability to move in this position is pretty much nil. She is at the mercy of the man who is lucky enough to be eating her pussy. I toyed with her ass and put my thumb at the entrance to her pussy but refrained from pushing it into her. Merely stroking the area caused her to moan lustfully and her body to tremble.

I did however push my tongue into her as deep as she and I could muster. She tried to hump my tongue but she did not have the field of motion or strength to keep it up for long. I lifted my head repeatedly and gave her a lengthy tongue fucking before finally returning to her clip for the coup de grace.

"My God, Paul, you're killing me!" She cried, as the tip of my tongue circled around her clit. "I have got to move!"

I grunted my disapproval at such an idea and I backed my tongue off her clit. A few feather-light strokes was all it took to bring on the orgasm that had her moaning like a stricken animal. At this point, her body was so stressed at holding herself in a squatting position she could not move as a woman in orgasm naturally does. The intensity, I could tell, was strong and as the orgasm gradually released her, she slumped forward, her head between my legs. My hands gently rubbed and squeezed her ass until her breathing became normal, all the while looking at her most exquisite wet pussy.

"I'm not sure if that was heaven or hell." She sighed. "What are you going to do now?"

"I guess I'm going to do what I always do." I replied. "Once we are in our beds and the lights are off you won't even know I'm in the room. Or if you prefer, I could go in the bathroom. But I am going to need to do something, you do understand?"

She pushed herself to her knees and maneuvered down to sit lightly on my chest.

"Am I too heavy?" She questioned.

"Not at all."

"Then, you just lay back and relax and I will take care of things tonight. I'm tired of you running off very" She said, as I felt her hands wrap around my shaft. Slowly, she began to stroke my cock in a most delightful fashion. "Now tell me where you learned that nifty little position?"

Mom stroking my cock was a first, the second, first, of the day and needless to say I was beginning to think mom was beginning to relax, even become a bit more positive about our kinky sexual relationship. I still did not accept our shenanigans and anything to do with incest. I maintained and fostered that thought whenever mom brought the topic up.

"I read about it in Penthouse magazine." I replied, and then quizzed. "Did you like it? Would you do it again?"

"Oh! Hell yes!" She replied.

I relaxed as mom had suggested and received a most delightful hand-job. She even allowed me to cup and massage her breasts, squeezing her hard nipples. It did not take long for me to ejaculate, but mom continued stroking my cock for long moments, after

my cum erupted, covering her hands.

"Sounded like that was good?" She jokingly queried, as she continued to stroke. "If I may critique your manhood? It's about as long as your father's, which is a good thing, but a hell of a lot thicker, which is a very good thing. Between you eating pussy and your more than adequate cock, I can see why you have had so many girlfriends. I really have to wonder what the hell you are doing playing games with your mom? All you have to do is make a phone call that a date."

"I suppose seeing you there, lying there on that bed, just brought out the beast in me." I teased, without knowing really what to say. "I haven't felt the need to have a date. After tonight, I might never need another date."

"Oh, there it is again!" She teased, releasing my cock and standing, heading for the bathroom. "You think this, me getting you off, is going to be a common occurrence? I think you ought to consider getting your cock wet. I'm telling you to call one of your girlfriends!"

"Are you saying you want to quit?" I queried.

"I'm saying you need to get yourself based in reality for the good of both of us."

Later, as I lay in my own bed, I pondered her words.

She had noticed! Notice that I had not had a date since that first time with her. Was I fooling myself that there was going to be more? There had been more this night. She a given me a great hand job, one more physical step, and I was beginning to entertain the thought that anything was possible. There was no rush.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,117 Followers
12