Mom's Roommate & More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's not an easy thing for a young man. Women our age have very strong cunt muscles. I don't know about your mom, but when I cum hard and my pussy starts to squirt, it closes up like a vice. It takes a rock hard cock with lots of staying-power to fuck a woman through that." Misty explained.

Misty stopped at a beach tent, which was down the beach by itself, away from the other crowd.

"I bet Garrett could do that." Kristen said confidently.

Misty knelt down and unzipped the tent door, grinning at Garrett naughtily. "Well...why don't we find out."

Garrett looked at his mom, who also had a big grin. "Told you we had a surprise for you."

Misty crawled inside, followed by Kristen. Garrett looked around, excited, but unsure. There was no one else around and the crashing surf would drown out any noise from inside the tent. He heard the two women giggle.

"Gaaaarreeet," he heard his mom call in a sexy tone.

The teen peeked inside and saw the women curled on their sides across from eachother on a queen-sized air mattress covered in a fluffy comforted. Both Kristen and Misty were naked, their tits hanging heavy, one stacked on top of the other.

"Ready for that tour of the universe?" Misty asked.

Garrett crawled in, his heart racing with excitement. He fell back between the two beauties and they hovered over him hungrily.

"Better zip that door up, Momma bear. Things are about to get really fucking crazy in here." Misty said, twisting her tongue in her mouth.

While Kristen zipped them in, Misty reached over and started some music. Garrett recognized the Beyonce tune. It had a sexy beat and the two women crawled back and hovered over him on their knees dancing to it.

The teen's mouth hung open as he gazed up at their gyrating bodies. Their huge breasts rocked and bobbled, big nipples protruding out from wide areola.

Garrett gazed over at Misty's pussy as it swiveled near his face. Her pubis was completely shaved, forming a perfectly smooth tan V all the way to a puffy clam shell.

His head turned to see his mom's cunt, framed by wide child bearing hips, rocking to the beat from side to side. Unlike Misty's cunt, Kristen had a cute little, perfectly trimmed triangle of pubic fur.

The women reached down and worked together to pull off his trunks uncovering the rock hard column of cock flesh that jutted out from his body.

Misty wrapped her fingers around it and gave it a few slow strokes as if measuring it's length. "Mmmm it so BIG."

Kristen raked her fingers against her son's scrotum. "And his balls...feel how smooth and full they are."

Garrett sighed as he felt his balls being massaged in each woman's hand. He could feel their long nails digging through soft scrotum, grazing along the meat of his nuts.

Misty peeked down at him. "Do you like having big balls, sweetheart?"

Garrett nodded.

"Do you like the way they beat against your mom's ass when you fuck her?" Misty asked.

"Mmmm I know Mom does." Kristen added.

Misty took the cock back in her hand, feeling its hardness throb. "Mmm so long and hard and thick."

Misty squeezed hard around the root, then tilted the erection, pointing it towards the roof of the tent. She brushed her hair to one side of her head, then took his cock in her hungry mouth. Her wet tongue lapped at the head of his prick, laving it with her warm saliva. "Mmmmm."

While Misty started sucking dick, Kristen crawled over the top of her boy. Holding herself up, with a hand planted on both sides of him, the lusty mother gazed down in his eyes naughtily. Her big tan tits hung down from her chest, barely grazing him. Slowly, she lowered herself down onto him, her boobs rolling out like soft dough against his chest. Kristen buried her face in his neck and started battering it with wet licks.

"Mmmmnnn hmmmmnn."

Garrett whimpered in pleasure, looking up overy his mom's shoulder. He could feel his cock gliding through his Aunt Misty's hot mouth, his flaring cockhead ramming the back of her throat.

Misty pumped at the base with her circling fist, stuffing her mouth full of meat on every stroke. The teen could feel her experienced tongue going wild in her mouth, dragging along the vieny underside as she rose up, then twirling it around the bulbous tip twice before swallowing it back down.

His mom's licks were making his body shiver. Kristen looked like a female vampire layed out against her son with her face buried in his neck. Her strong tongue plowed at the sensitive tendons, knowing just the spots to hit, lighting the erogenous zone on fire.

Garrett gasped with pleasure wrapping his arms around Kristen and squeezing her tighter to his body. His mom reacted, whimpering as her tongue went into overdrive...flailing wildly against his flesh.

"Hot damn, Mom!" He hissed, pleasure filled eyes widening as he stared off into space, basking in the sensations.

Misty's head bobbed up and down as she sucked the boy's dick in a steady rythm. Her mouth made a lewd slurping sound as she gurgled his sweet slimy seepage down her gullet.

Kristen rose from his chest, kissing and licking her way down his body until she joined Misty at her son's cock.

"Isn't it yummy?" Kristen asked.

"Mmm hmmm." Misty hummed, nursing hungrily.

Kristen looked up at her son as she clutched his nuts and tenderly massaged. "Does that feel good baby? Do you like the way Aunt Misty is sucking your hard cock?"

"Uhhh huh."

The boner popped from Misty's mouth and she drug her wet lips across the fleshy underside. "Such a young hard dick!"

Kristin fluttered her tongue up the rigid stalk. "I'm in love with this young hard dick."

She pulled at the loose skin between his penis and balls, making the erection rise and point straight up between their faces. Both women's eyes got big and their cunts quivered as they gazed in awe at the fleshy pillar.

"HOLY FUUUCK!" Misty exclaimed excitedly.

Kristen giggled like an excited schoolgirl, her tongue starting to slither from her mouth. She put it to use...battering the bulbous tip with wet licks. Misty joined her and the knob was buried in a pink curtain of twirling tongues.

"Ohhhh man!" Garrett shuddered as he felt the strong wet mommy-tongues scub his glans.

Kristen's mouth slipped over the head and nursed while Misty drug her tongue down the shaft with one big lick, then sucked one of his nuts into her mouth.

Both women began working in unisone, one gorging on his prick while the other sucked his balls.

Garrett looked down in awe at the two bobbing heads. His mom's lips looked so sexy stretched in a wide circle around his cock. Then she slid down and took every inch of her son's prick into her maw. Her chin pressed to his balls and her nose nestled in his wiry pubic vee until her lips were glued to the root of his prick.

"Hooly shit." The teen muttered.

Misty giggled, a saliva covered testicle plopping from her mouth.

"Look at you...you sword swallowing mommy!"

Kristen came up for air, then took him straight back to the balls.

"Unghhhh!" she gagged as his flaring slab clogged into her gullet, spilling out goo.

Misty got onto her knees and tossed her hair to one side as she leaned over, waiting for Kristen to come up for air again.

As Kristen gasped, Garrett's mom's mouth was replaced by Misty's. Not to be outdone, her lips sunk all the way to the hilt. She gurgled as she raised and lowered her lips just a little over and over, showing her experience and allowing her nephew to fuck her throat.

Kristen went to work on his balls, fluttering her tongue all over his ballsack.

Misty's wet lips slid smoothly up and down the rigid prick, using her mouth like a pussy. After about every ten slurps the knob slipped from her mouth and her tongue danced around on it's shiny engorged surface.

Kristen sucked one of her son's nuts like a plump round penis. Her pouty lips slipped back and forth across the tender nut. She sucked it in deep in her mouth and held it there. The skin on his scrotum was now pulled tight, his other nut resting on her cheek, waiting its turn. Then her tongue went to work, battering the testicle in a hot saliva bath.

"Oohhh damn!!" Garrett groaned.

Misty was like a cocksucking machine, her mouth keeping a steady tempo as it sucked up and down the rock hard prick. She pulled up to the cock knob. "Thrust your hips and fuck my mouth."

Garrett complied happily, thrusting his prick up into her mouth and down her throat.

A testicle plopped from Kristen's mouth...it's ovaled shape red and bulging out from the sack from being sucked so hard.

"SSSSSSSLLLUUUPPPPP!!" The other nut was sucked into her mouth, where it recieved a quick scrub before her luscious lips started to slip back and forth over its plump smooth surface.

Kristen heard her son whimper and felt his nut jump in her mouth. She applied more suction, pulling it back in deep and started stroking her tongue along the sensitive underside.

"Hhhhnnnuhhh!" Garrett groaned.

The testicle popped from Kristen's mouth, wet and distended. "He's tightening up!"

Misty's mouth rose from the flaring knob. "Do you want some spunk?" She asked quickly, then resumed her deep sucking.

"Take the load and then I'll milk him."

"CUMMMINNGG!!" Garrett shouted.

Hot juice spouted from his piss slit, skimming over Misty's tongue and down her throat. A second blast erupted, filling her mouth with cream. "Uhhnnngg!" She swallowed hard, making room for more.

Garrett felt one of his testicles vibrate inside his mom's mouth. It jerked forward, nearly escaping as it fired more cum up his shaft. Kristen sucked it back in and held it deep, letting her tongue flail on its surface. The nut twitched and she held it tight in her mouth, feeling it pump out more cum.

Misty whimpered with delight as she felt the throbbing rod pulse between her lips, sending out delicious spurts of creamy jit.

A few moments later, Misty let the tip pop from her mouth and Kristen rose from his balls and gobbled up his cock.

"Ohhhh fuuuck!" Garrett groaned as he felt his mom milk the last drops from his piss hole.

Kristen circled her fist around the root and pumped his prick up and down slowly, getting every ounce of sperm she could.

Finally, Kristen rose to her knees beside Misty. They gazed down at the sweaty breathless teen.

"How's that for a blowjob, honey?" Kristen asked.

"Best ever." Garrett sighed.

Misty reached down a took a firm grip around the still-hard rod. "Know what I like best about teenaged cock?"

Kristen smiled. "That it can stay hard and horny for hours?"

"Yup." Misty said with a grin.

She crawled on top of her nephew, planting her knees on both sides of his lean body. She reached down between her thighs and grasped his huge wet cock. "Ready to take that tour of the universe, gorgeous?"

"Hell yeah." Garrett said with a nod.

Misty's lowered her hips and her wet cunt lips slipped over the blood engorged head of Garrett's cock.

"Ohhhh wow!" The teen muttred, watching his cock sink into her shaved pussy.

Misty's pussy throbbed and sucked around the meat prod as it sunk all the way to her cervix. Then she was sitting flat on top of him, wiggling her bare ass on his upper thighs, the entire length of his giant prick buried in her drippy cunt.

"Ohh my God...so fucking big!" Misty sighed.

Kristen knelt beside her boy, stroking his lean chest. "How does Aunt Misty's pussy feel on your dick, sweetheart?"

"Really tight. Incredible!"

Misty leaned forward, her enormous stiff nippled tits hanging over Garrett's chest. Gradually she started humping and wiggling, grimacing and biting her lip with intense pleasure as she slid her wet clinging pussy up and down on his cock.

Garrett excitedly watched her big tits as they began to swing like pendulums up and back. Misty grabbed his shoulders and feverishly started bouncing her tan meaty ass against his loins. His sturdy teenaged erection sliced through the hot sponge grip, packing her cunt with every stroke.

"Ohhh yeah...fuck me!!!" Misty shouted.

She held his shoulders tightly and humped much faster, rhythmically banging her quivering buns onto his upper thighs, panting as she fucked her throbbing pussy onto the stabbing shaft of his cock.

"HAAARDERR! "

Garrett thrust his hips up, driving his hard dick deep and hammering the head of her cervix.

"YESSS!" Misty gasped, furiously slamming her gooey fuckslit up and down the hard cock. She tightened her cunt muscles around his cock, showing her experience.

"Ohhh man!" Garrett sighed, watched the huge tits above swing around wildly.

Misty leaned forward, lowering her swinging tits so that they brushed and slapped against the boy's face. Garrett's tongue hung out of his mouth, letting the spongy breasts drag against it as they danced. He caught one of her rubbery nipples in his mouth and started sucking.

"Yes, fuck yes!" she groaned and gasped with desire, her lips pulled back to bare her pretty white teeth, panting obscenely as she pounded her throbbing, juicy pussy onto his cock as fast as she could.

Garrett was seeing a side to his Aunt he'd never seen...the lusty animal side and he was loving it. Misty's eyes got big and Garrett felt her cunt walls tighten.

"I'M GONNA CUM! OH GOD I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM HARD! OHH GARRETT!!"

Her nipple popped from the teen's mouth as Misty rose back up, slamming her cunt back on the sturdy erection. Her pussy spewed out juice, contracting and spasming uncontrollably around his stiff, throbbing pisser.

Garrett knew that because he had cum earlier, he could fuck her straight through her orgasm. The handsome teen pulled his convulsing Aunt back down onto him, burying his face in her soft tits. He furiously bucked his hips, driving his dick deep.

"HOLY FUCK!!" Misty cried. No teen had ever handled her this way and she clung onto him for the ride.

Garrett's big dripping balls flopped wildly, beating against Misty's quivering buttocks. His cock was a slimy blur jackhamming in and out, her thick hairless cunt lips stretched obscenely around it's girth.

"Ohhhh yeeeaahh!!" Garrett sighed, his face peeking out from between Misty's massive cleavage.

He watched his Aunt's face contort with pleasure. "OHH FUCK...I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!"

Garrett felt her cunt ripple up and down the length of his dick, then a surge of hot juice soak his boner. He could feel her soft warm flesh convulsing on top of him, her big sweaty tits sloshing and quivering against his face.

In an instant, she rolled off of him, his cock wobbled from the exit, beads of juice running down the shaft.

Gasping and quivering, Misty backed against the tent wall. She cupped her cunt in her hand and gazed at the slab of meat like it was it was a God that just zapped heavenly pleasure through her pussy. Her breath quivered and her curvy tan legs trembled as post orgasmic contractions shot through her body. "Ohh my G-g-g-god!!"

Kristen threw her leg over Garrett, mounting his loins. She reached down and fit his wet cock knob inside her juicy cunt opening.

"Ooooh!" The big titted mother mewled, wiggling excitedly as his meaty cock pushed into her pussy.

The feeling of his mom's wet cunt sliding down his prick like a spongy sleeve was out of this world. She wasn't as tight as Misty, but the ridges along her cunt tube coaxed and squeezed his glans in ways he never dreamed of.

Finally it was all the way up her pussy-hole, buried to the balls in the throbbing grip of her cunt. She gazed down at her son in lusty adoration. "God I love you!"

She leaned forward and bobbed her tan mommy-ass up and down, fucking the hard pillar of flesh through her tight cunt. Garrett thrust his hips, meeting her on every downstroke. Soon their pace intensified.

"Yesss, honey, fuck my pussy!"

Kristen's big tits danced above her boy. Garrett watched them in fascination. Misty had big fat tits, but Kristen's were even bigger. Where Misty's areola were wide and smooth, Kristen's were equally as wide, but thick and dotted with milk glans. Watching his mom's tits swing was an absolute rush. It was like they had a life all their own, bobbling heavily up and back, sometimes swinging way out away from her chest in a big circle, then smacking together, rippling like jello.

Kristen's lush hips worked like a machine gliding her ass up and down on her son's thick slab. She twisted her pelvis as she sank down, screwing her pussy down to his balls. Then she grinded up and back...up and back, making Grarrett's cock knob lick back and forth across the creamy head of her cervix.

"Ohhh Goddamn, Mom!"

As she grinded, gliding her strong hips, Kristen sat upright as if riding a horse. Her tits were trapped between her arms, making them balloon out...huge and sweaty.

Grarrett's eyes traveled from her breasts down the smooth skin of her flattened belly with its cute little naval. The vee of her mons seem almost fused with his groin as it glided up and back...up and back.

Kristen's inner cunt muscles were working like a wringer on his prick. Gradually, she intensified her pace, her soft hips flexing as they powered her grinding into a desperate tempo, stirring her cunt with the rigid love muscle.

"Wooooo-hoo...you go girl!" Misty cheered, watching her beautiful sister-in-law law fuck like a porn actress.

Kristen's arms were extended, hands on her son's chest, digging in with her nails. Her tits were still squeezed between her arms distended out like quivering watermelons. The nippled caps were huge, engorged and looked as though they could blast off the ends of her tits at any moment.

"FFFFFUUUUUCKKK!!!" Kristen screamed, her hips now a blur as she used the bone like a scatching post in her pussy.

The horny mother's face contorted and she screamed again in wild orgasm as her pussy turned to cream.

"Uggghhhh fuck!!" Garrett groaned. The gripping juice spewing cunt was too much and his cock began to spit without warning.

Garrett wanted to finish off his mom like he had with Misty. He reached up and pulled her body down against him, mashing his face between her sweaty breasts.

He pumped his hips, driving his dick with rapid thrusts.

"OOOOHHH YESSSS!" Kristen cried, hanging onto her baby as he fucked furiously up into her curvy body.

"Yesss...get it, Garrett, GET THAT PUSSY!" Misty cheered encouraginly.

"Hhhhgggnnuhh!!" The teen groaned, his face encased in quivering breast flesh.

Huge jets of sperm continued erupting from his piss slit as he hammered his penis deep like a midevil battering ram. He heard his mom grunt like an animal as her body trembled against him. All while his boner was being washed with female cum...their juices swirling together.

For five more minutes their bodies writhed and trembled, gradually coming to a hault in a sweaty heap of panting flesh.

Doug took a sip of his beer, then gazed down the beach for any sign of the threesome. They'd been gone for two and a half hours and he was more than annoyed.

"Hi...aren't you Grarrett's dad?" A soft voice asked.

A girl Grarrett's age with long blonde hair stood nearby. She wore a two piece red bikini and looked like the actress Kaley Cuoco. The girl was tan and curvy, her tits big and plump, leaving lots of cleavage on display.

"Yeah...hi I'm Doug."

"The war hero right?" The girl asked.

"Well I don't know about that. Do you go to school with Garrett?"

"Yeah we have a few classes together. My names Heather."

Doug reached out and shook her hand. He noticed the teen had strong curvy legs like his wife, which tapperd down to cute little tan bare feet with red painted toenails that matched her bikini.

"Is Garrett around?"

"Yeah, somewhere. He took a walk down the beach with his mom and Aunt. They should be back soon though."