Mom's Secret

Story Info
Mom has wanted this a long time.
2.5k words
4.44
116.2k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

I'd been home from college three days when I discovered Mom's secret. I wondered if she would have ever told me if I hadn't, and what calamity I had managed to avert, or trigger.

I woke at 3 am thirsty, rolled out of bed and padded down the stairs in pajama pants for a glass of water. Half way down I saw a light in the family room and slowed. When I reached the ground floor I stopped and looked in.

Mom was leaning forward over the glowing screen of her cranky seven year old laptop that took so long to load she mostly left it turned on. I stood without making a sound, just watching, wondering what could be so compelling to get her out of bed at this time of night. She was dressed in pajamas too, but in her case the top and pants matched, checked flannel that she'd had almost as long as the laptop.

I found myself staring too hard and too long and shifted. I must have made a noise because Mom shot up and spun around. She cried out, a hand to her mouth then she saw it was me. Who else it could've been I don't know. She had lived in the small house alone the last eighteen months ever since Dad passed. He had been twenty-five years her senior and went suddenly, his heart giving out on the golf course. Mom had been upset, and so had I, but time heals, as they say.

"Oh, it's you, Mark. What are you doing up?"

"I could say the same about you." I walked into the family room, leaned over to see around Mom, curious what I would see on the screen. For a brief moment I'd thought porn, but what I saw shocked me almost more than if it had been.

Mom shifted, trying to hide the screen but she knew she was caught and sat again. She said nothing as I came up behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and leaned over.

Delicious Dates was the banner across the top.

Confidential dating service for the discerning customer, read the tagline underneath.

A tremor ran through Mom where my hands rested on her shoulders. A heat filled her body. It made me uncomfortable, but I thought if I let go she might wonder why I'd done so.

"It's OK, Mom. I understand."

She said nothing for a while. Her hand reached out and moved the mouse, but all she did was shift the cursor around on screen.

"Do you?" she said.

"Of course. It's been a while, I guess. You want to ... uh, need to..."

"Need to what, Mark?"

"You must get lonely," I said.

"Mm-hm."

She continued to sweep the cursor around on screen and then, as if coming to a decision, she closed the website. She tensed under my hands and I took it as a sign and let go as she rose. She was short, barely more than five feet in her bare feet like she was now, and I couldn't remember the last time she'd worn heels. Her hair was dirty blonde and cut shorter than the last time I'd been home.

She turned toward me, stood there with her hands clenched like she was fighting something inside. I glanced down, up, saw when my eyes met hers she'd known exactly where I'd been looking.

I almost hadn't come home, afraid of what I'd screw up.

I'd been thinking about Mom a lot. An awful lot. Not the kind of thoughts a son should be having about his Mom however hot she was and however lonely she might have become. However lonely she had been before Pop passed. She had been a golf widow a long time. She'd told me that one night when we'd sat together, her a little drunk, me trying to keep a check on myself.

Now, she knew I'd been checking out her legs and hips, her waist and breasts. All of them pretty much perfect.

I'd been with girls in college but none of them could match what stood in front of me in the family room of the house I still called home.

Mom lifted a hand and wiped at tears that had filled her eyes, angry.

"Hey," I said. Took a single step closer.

She shook her head. "It's OK, Mark, just Mom being stupid."

"Hey," I said again. I reached out, put my hands on her shoulders again, not sure what she might do. What she did was lean into the touch and I pulled her against my chest, aware I was naked to the waist. Also aware that when she pressed against me my cock began to thicken, but it was too late to let her go now because her arms went around my waist and she clung tight.

I kissed the top of her head, smelled her shampoo, and my cock grew a little harder.

I tried to lighten things with a laugh. "Did you find anyone on that site?"

She shook her head that was pressed against me, her cheek against my naked chest. I slipped my hands from her shoulders and circled her waist and she pressed tighter against me.

"Oh, Mark," she said, her lips moving against my skin.

"What's wrong, Mom?" I kissed the top of her head again.

She gave out a sigh so deep it might have come all the way from her toes. "Everything." She started to pull away from me but when I wouldn't let her it was like all her strength gave out and she clung to me. My erection pressed against her belly and she had to know how aroused I was. Had to know it was her that was the cause.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"I don't think I can, honey."

"You can tell me anything, Mom."

Another sigh. "Anything except this." She lifted her face and stared up at me. Blue eyes. Snub nose. Wide mouth. I almost groaned, caught myself in time.

"Anything," I said, and kissed her forehead.

Mom lifted a little, tilted her head.

I kissed the side of her cheek.

She turned again and I knew exactly what she wanted, the same thing I wanted, the same thing I'd wanted for a couple of years now. The thing that stopped me coming home as much as I should have.

She lifted a hand and cupped my cheek, her eyes tracking between mine. There was a shine in hers from the tears, but something else as well.

"I can't fight it anymore, Mark. And to be honest I don't even know if I want to." Her thumb stroked my cheek, touched the corner of my mouth.

"Fight what, Mom?"

"Don't be stupid. I know you're not stupid." She pressed her belly against my cock, almost fully hard now and with nowhere to hide.

I touched her neck. Lifted her chin.

We kissed.

I don't know who started it, or if either of us did, but our lips touched and pressed together. I laid my hand flat against the narrow curve of her waist and pulled her belly against my erection and Mom parted her lips.

Her tongue flickered, tentative at first, and then as it met mine became more urgent. We kissed like lovers, hungry for more, and I experienced a strange pain in my chest as the realisation came that what I had dreamed about for so long was going to happen, here and now. Me and my Mom were going to do something against the law of man and God, and nothing was going to stop us.

We kissed for an age, then I bent and lifted her, carried her to the couch and laid her on it. I kissed her again. My hands went to her breasts, full, magnificent, the nipples like river pebbles, and I pulled on them.

Mom arched her back, put her hand behind my head.

I lifted her flannel top, kissed her naked belly, then lifted the top higher to reveal her breasts. I kissed them hard.

She made a sound deep in her throat and bit my neck, a tiny nip.

I pulled the flannel top over her head then started on the pajama pants.

Her hand came down and gripped my wrist.

I looked up at her. Face flushed. Eyes aflame.

"Are you sure you want this, baby?"

I nodded.

"No regrets in the morning?"

I shook my head.

She let go my wrist and I worked her pants over her hips to reveal a neatly trimmed bush. Mom lifted her hips to make the removal easier and I tossed them aside. She sat up, pushing at my chest.

I stood, knowing what she wanted, watched as she worked my pants down over my raging erection. When my cock came free it slapped against my belly then swung from side to side.

Mom raised a hand. Hesitated.

I reached down, circled her wrist and led her hand to my cock.

She closed her fingers around it, an expression of wonder on her face.

And then she leaned close, parted her lips and took the thick bulbous head inside her mouth. I almost lost it then, watching Mom suck half my cock into her mouth, feeling the warm wetness of it, feeling her tongue explore my glans.

I pushed on her shoulders, but as she slumped against the sofa she twisted to keep my cock between her lips. For a while I allowed it, the pleasure too exquisite to deny myself. I took my weight on the back of the sofa and thrust between her gorgeous lips, fucking her mouth fast. Almost too fast.

I gasped and pulled away.

Mom reached for me again.

"No."

"It's OK, baby, I want you to come." She smiled, her lips shiny with saliva and I almost gave in. "I want you to come in Mommy's mouth."

"Soon," I said, and the smile widened to a grin.

"Do you know how long I've dreamed of doing this with you?"

I stared at her, not believing the words.

I slid close and kissed her, tasting a hint of my cock on her lips, then I worked my way down her body, adoring her breasts, kissing her belly. We both knew where my destination lay, but there was no rush, only an expectation.

I gripped her hips and pulled her around, bullied my shoulders between her thighs and Mom lifted one leg and put her heel against the centre of my back. Her labia parted to reveal a darker pink within, the aroma of her heady against my face.

I put my thumb against the bulb of her clitoris and rolled it. Then I laid my mouth over her pussy and licked along her wet cleft, tasting the nectar she had created just for me. I eased my tongue between the folds and Mom lifted against me and made a sound half way between words and moan.

I gripped her hips and pulled her hard against me, worked her fast, hoping she felt as ready to come as I had when I was in her mouth, wanting her to tip over the divide first before I fucked her. And I think she wanted that too, because she made no move to stop me, lifted her other leg to cross them behind me.

I probed deeper, my thumb all the time working her clitoris. I reached up with my spare hand and rolled her breasts, first one then the other. I reached up higher and pushed two fingers between her lips and she bit against them, sucked them to her tongue.

Then she stiffened as she reached a point of no return.

I doubled my efforts, holding her against me as she jerked then cried out, her hands twisting in my hair, pressing my face against the sweetness of her pussy which filled my mouth with a sweet liquor.

I probed, touched, kissed, stroked.

Slowly Mom softened and I kissed her belly, worked my way to her mouth and kissed her.

The head of my cock rested against the entrance to her pussy and as our lips pressed together I pushed, opening her to me.

"Oh baby, it's been so long. I'm not taking anything, so you'll have to pull out."

I nodded and kissed her, not sure I had that kind of will power.

"Please," she said. "Pull out and come in my mouth." She held my face so she could look into my eyes. "Will you do that for Mommy?"

I nodded even as I slipped deeper inside her.

"Oh, but that feels so good," she sighed.

I started to fuck her. Long, deep strokes, each thrust taking me far inside her tiny body.

She clung against me, arms and legs wrapped around me so that even if I wanted to pull out it was impossible. Not that I wanted to pull out. I wanted to fuck her forever. For always.

Her breasts shivered as I pounded into her. I caught the nipples in my teeth and tugged them, then lifted to kiss her mouth, her eyes, her nose, her ears.

I grabbed her hips and pulled all of the way out.

Mom made a noise of objection and reached for my cock, tried to guide me back.

"Turn over," I said.

She stared at me, and then a smile curved her lips and she rolled onto her belly and stuck her ass in the air.

I grabbed her waist and guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy. Her juices and mine streaked her thighs and there was barely any resistance as I slipped home.

Mom lifted against my thrusts. My belly slapped her ass on each stroke and she made a sound each time I did so, a tiny grunt, high pitched, and I knew it was her sound and loved her even more for it.

I knew I was reaching the point of no return, but before I could pull out Mom started to shiver and the sight of her bucking beneath me was too much to pull away from so instead I fucked her harder, even deeper, and all my promises turned to dust as I stiffened and emptied deep inside her.

She must have known what I was doing but she made no move to pull away.

I curled over her, my cock barely softening.

Mom lay on her side with me spooned around her.

She shifted and my cock slid free.

She reached back for it, stroked the slicked length, then turned and went down to take it into her mouth.

After a time she slid along me, kissed me.

"Next time," she said, "You better do as Mommy tells you. Next time you got to fuck my mouth. And the time after that ... " She grinned. "Well, it's been so long since I've had a cock in my ass. We're going to do everything, baby."

Her hand still cradled my cock, and her eyes sparked as she felt me start to grow hard again.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers