Mom's Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Son repays the favor.
2.9k words
4.64
180.3k
105

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: This is the continuing adventure of Brendan and his transsexual mother, Christine. As our story picks up, mother and son have just taken a shower together during which Brendan's mom gave him the first blowjob of his life and one he's sure never to forget. But now it's time for Brendan to repay the favor.

If you enjoy this story, please send comments or criticisms to the address in my profile.

- - -

After our cuddle, we had finished washing up. We stepped out of the shower and dried ourselves off, not saying much, but allowing our faces and our eyes to communicate for us. Once we were dry, we hung out towels on the rack. My mom reached into the drawer under the sink and took out her hair dryer. She began to blowdry her hair while I sat down on the toilet seat cover and watched.

"Were you scared your first time?" I asked.

"A little, I suppose," she answered. "But it was a good kind of scared. I knew I was about to lose my virginity but it would be with a man I loved and who loved me. I guess I was more excited than scared, really. Why?"

"Just wondering," I answered.

"Were you scared just now?" she asked.

"No," I told her truthfully. "Excited, though.

"Good," she said.

"Were you scared when you began living as a girl?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Terrified. I was afraid everyone would know I wasn't a real girl. I was afraid I might change my mind someday and decide I wanted to be a boy. I was afraid how my extended family would react to it. It was very difficult. Without Grandma and Grandpa and Natalie's support, I don't think I could have done it."

"How did you get over your fear?" I asked.

"I never did, exactly," she admitted. "One day, Natalie came over and I was crying. She asked what was wrong and I told her how afraid I was. So she took the box in which I'd put all my boy clothes and brought it out into the yard. She gave me her lighter and told me to set it on fire."

"Did you?" I asked.

"I did," she replied. "I set the box on fire and every article of boy's clothing I owned went up in flames. After that, no matter how scared I was, I knew there was no turning back, so I would have to just keep on living."

"You could have bought new clothes," I pointed out.

"It was a symbolic act," she told me. I nodded.

"All done," she said a minute later. She turned off the blow dryer and stowed it away in the drawer. Then she reached for her bathrobe. I quickly stood up and grabbed her hand before she could reach it. She gave me a confused look.

"You don't need that," I said. "Come on."

I held her hand as we walked nude into her bedroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to me. Mom sat down next to me. I slipped my arm around her waist and she put hers around my shoulder. I could feel her left breast rubbing against my side. I leaned over and closed my eyes.

Mom's lips locked with mine. My tongue slowly crept into her mouth and I felt it brush the tip of hers. We rubbed the tips of our tongues together passionately as we kissed. My hand slid down from her waist to the top of her buttcrack and I traced it with my finger. My mom pulled me closer against her, wrapping both arms around my neck.

I lay down on top of her and she fell back against the mattress. I straddled her waist with my feet hanging off the bed as we continued making out. I could feel our cocks rubbing together and my groin burned but right now all I wanted to be doing was kissing her. She broke the kiss and then planted little ones on my neck and chest. I sat up as she kissed her way down to my stomach, then leaned back on the mattress again. I was now straddling her chest with my cock lying between her tits.

"I want to do something but I feel really weird asking," I told her.

"Honey," she said, "we're both naked as the day we were born and you're sitting on top of my with your penis between my breasts. I don't think it can get much weirder."

"Right," I said, chuckling. "Well, remember how we watched one of your videos last night? I was wondering if we could watch one of mine."

"Brendan!" she exclaimed in shock.

"See!" I exclaimed. "I told you it was weird!"

"Sorry," she said, blushing. "I guess no mother wants to hear her son has been keeping porno movies."

"Most sons don't want to hear about their mothers keeping gay porno movies," I retorted.

"Fine," she said with a sigh.

I smiled, gave her a quick kiss, then climbed off her. I ran into my room, fished around under my bed for a second, until I found the DVD. I brought it back into the bedroom and handed it to her. The cover depicted two naked teenage girls kissing while two other girls knelt between their legs, eating them out.

"Teenage Lesbian Orgy 14," my Mom said, reading the title.

"It's good," I said.

"Put it in," she told me.

I took the DVD to the player and removed Mom's twink farmboy movie, then put my own disc on the tray. I shut it, turned on the television, and sat down beside my mom. As the credits played, we scooted back, so we were leaning against the pillows, sitting upright.

The movie began. The first scene depicted two girls, one a skinny brunette and one a slightly chunky redhead, out for a walk in the woods. They walked down the path, chatting happily as they held hands. At last, they come to a clearing, and lay out a blanket. The redhead suggested they have their picnic in the nude, which the brunette agreed would be a fantastic idea.

They stripped and sat down to eat. The first thing was strawberries, which the girls began to feed to each other. The looks in their eyes made it clear they had both started thinking about something other than food. Just then, two more girls appeared, who were shocked and surprised to see this nude picnic in front of their eyes.

"I just want you to know that this wouldn't happen in real life," said my mom.

"I know," I said.

"Girls don't just have sex on the spot like this," she told me, "and I doubt they'd let two strangers join them even if they did. This is totally unrealistic."

"I think there's someone who doesn't seem to mind," I said. I smiled and nodded at her crotch. Her penis had stiffened considerably from when I'd put the movie in. Mom blushed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Naked, pretty girls are naked, pretty girls," she said, and I laughed.

"But I think you're in the mood for a naked boy," I told her.

"Mmm, I'm always in the mood for that," she replied.

I leaned my face against her shoulder. The skin was smooth and warm. She kissed me on the top of my head then began to stroke my high with her left hand. My cock lay against her hip, twitching occasionally. My lips were only inches from her ear.

"Mom . . ." I whispered.

"Yes?" she replied.

"I want to suck you."

* * *

"Are you sure you're ready?" she asked with a concerned expression.

"I am," I told her. "But I need you to show me what to do."

For a long moment, she simply looked at me. Then she nodded and sat up. She turned to me and opened her arms and I went willingly into her embrace. We held one another tightly and, although I could feel her breath against my neck, smell the scent of shampoo and soap still on her, and feel the swell of her breasts pressing against my chest, this was not a sexual moment for us. Mom was sad and I knew why. To her, this marked part of my transition from a boy to a man. Her baby was growing up.

"How do want me to lie?" she asked. I thought for a moment.

"On your back," I said. "Spread your legs apart a little and I'll kneel beside you."

"OK," she said, then began to shift her body. Soon Mom was flat on her back with her legs wide enough apart so that her big, fuzzy ballsack was laying against the sheet. Her cock lay flat against her stomach. I knelt beside her, gently rubbing her breasts as I admired her incredible beauty. "Now get me hard," she instructed.

Eager to obey, I took her massive shaft in my hand and began to stroke her. She was already fairly hard from the video but I wanted her as stiff as possible. As I jerked my mom off, I could feel the blood rushing into her organ, engorging it. She closed her eyes and cooed softly. Soon, her dick was hard enough to stand up straight on its own.

"Good," she said. "Now lick it a few times, just to get used to the taste. Take your time, baby."

"Alright," I said. My voice was a little choked with the excitement and nervousness I was feeling.

I lay my face down on her stomach with my head tilted towards her lower body. Her penis was so close I could smell the musky aroma, which I breathed in deeply. I rubbed the shaft against my cheek. Then I puckered my lips and pulled it towards me until we made contact. I kissed it again, getting used to the feeling of it against my lips. I stuck out my tongue and closed my eyes as I took my first lick of Mom's cock. At first, I thought it tasted like ordinary skin, but there was something much richer and meaty about the taste. I tried it again. Then a third time.

"Now my balls," she said breathlessly.

I sat up enough to bring my head around her cock, then lowered it again. The musky smell was ever stronger here. I repeated the same process as before. First I rubbed my cheek against her sack, which was wrinkly, but still soft to the touch. I kissed her right testicle, then her left, then in between. I opened my mouth and let my tongue caress her scrotum. The hairs tickled my tongue but it felt wonderful.

"That's so nice," she said. "Kiss them again. My girls love it."

"I want to name them," I said. My mom giggled.

"Name them what?" she asked.

"This is Sarah," I said and kissed the right one. "You're such a pretty little girl, Sarah. You're just as pretty as your sister." I kissed the left one. "Julie is her name. They're such pretty girls." I kissed them loudly and Mom burst out laughing.

"You're so silly," she said.

"What do I do next?" I asked her.

"Well," she said, "if you're ready, try sucking on the tip. The tip is the most sensitive part of any man or woman's penis so that's what you want to get good at."

"I'm ready," I said.

"Me too," she replied.

I knelt beside her, leaning closely over her erect cock. I held it tightly in my fist just below the tip. I stared at the tip which was oozing precum. Although Mom and I had jacked off together, actually putting it in my mouth was a whole new experience. I opened my lips wide enough and looked at my mom. She gave me a reassuring smile, one of patience and love. She reached out with her left hand and gently rubbed my back. I began to lower my head. I was going to blow my mom and there was no going back now.

Once her cock head was inside my mouth, I closed my lips around it, forming a tight seal. Remembering what my mom had done to me, I began to run my tongue along the hole and the outer rim. The salty flavor of her precum hit my tongue, surprising me with its taste and I backed off.

"You're doing great, sweetie," she said. Her fingers dug into my hair and she gently pushed my face back down. I opened my mouth wide to receive her. This time, I kept lowering my face, taking as many inches of her into my mouth as I could without gagging which, unfortunately, wasn't much. She had been able to swallow all of mine but I supposed she had more practice.

Finally, I began to suck her in earnest. I raised and dipped my head, making a tight, wet seal with my lips. I kept a slow pace at first so I wouldn't accidentally gag. Mom expected me to make rookie mistakes but I didn't want to embarrass myself. Occasionally, I would pause from the sucking to work on her tip a little more. As I lapped at the underside of her head, her whole body would squirm and she would moan softly. This was encouraging.

As I continued, I began to notice that our bodies worked in unison. As I lowered my head, she raised her hips, gently feeding me her meat. She began more fidgety and squirmy. Her moaning became louder and louder. She was no longer rubbing my back but digging at the skin with her fingertips.

"Oh . . . Brendan . . ." she called softly. "That's . . . so . . . wonderful . . . oh . . . keep going baby . . . you're . . . such a . . . good boy . . . ooh . . . Mommy loves you baby . . . mmm . . ."

Her moans urged me on. I sucked harder and faster. Once in a while, I would remove my mouth entirely, so I could lick from the bottom of her sack up the back of her shaft and then take her in my mouth once again. She was going wild. Even I was starting to lose control. I didn't even bother to use my hands anymore.

"I'm . . . gonna . . . cum . . ." she said. I lifted my head. My mom took hold of her cock and gave it a few, final jerks. Her pelvis writhed. "Oh God," she screamed, "Brendan . . . I'm fucking cumming . . . oh God . . . oh FUCK . . . Brendan . . .!"

She gave a final ecstatic cry and her cock erupted with thick, white semen. Before I could react, it splashed all over my chin. Mom's hips bucked wildly as she shot another spurt into the air. Another followed but then she began to slow down. The semen oozed for a few more seconds and then the flow stopped. Mom's body began to relax, although she still trembled.

Her body was glistening with a fine sheen of sweat. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly as she tried to catch her breath. I could only watch in awe at what I had done to her.

"Oh my God," she sad, "come here baby."

Before I could move, her arm was around my neck, and she pulled my face against hers. Our lips met and her tongue slithered into my mouth. She sucked mine and I sucked hers, stopping only to take deep, ragged breaths. At last, she pulled away, and lay her head back down on the pillow.

"How did I do?" I asked honestly.

"That was heaven," she said, smiling at me.

"Really?" I beamed with pride.

"You are a natural," she told me.

Just then she looked at my face and laughed. She reached out with one finger and brushed my chin. When she drew her finger away, I saw a large blob of cum hanging from it. She opened her mouth and popped her finger in, sucking off her juices.

"I loved doing that," I confessed.

"I'm glad you did," she said.

I looked her in the eyes. My breath caught in my throat and she seemed to notice that something was troubling me. Her eyes registered concern. I sat up and she sat up as well. I took her hands in mine and did not let my eyes leave her face.

"Mom . . ." I finally said. "I'm bisexual." She smiled faintly.

"I'm proud of you, honey," she said.

"I'm proud of you too, Mom."

She gave me a hug. Once we pulled away, she looked me in the eyes and grinned.

"I have an idea," she said. "Why don't we get cleaned up and go play outside for a little bit? The snow is pretty deep out there." I beamed.

"I'll race you!" I said.

She laughed as we scrambled out of bed, running all over the place, wiping off the remnants of our sex and pulling on our snow clothes. Within minutes we were outside. I grabbed her and we fell into the snow laughing. The flakes fell gently around us and I knew I was in love.