Mom's Secret Life

Story Info
She's a stripper and a whore, but I love her, no matter what.
10.2k words
4.69
255.3k
256
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,218 Followers

It was a couple of months ago when I learned, quite by accident, that my mother has been living a secret life as a stripper and a prostitute.

Well, she refers to herself as a call girl, since she works through an agency, rather than walk the streets. But a whore by any other name is still a whore, and that's what she is.

At any rate, because of my discovery, I have finally gotten to fuck my mother, which is something I've wanted to do since I was 12-years-old and experienced my first hard-on.

Let's be clear about one thing right off the bat. You read a lot of stories about teenage guys who are totally obsessed with fucking "mommy" to the exclusion of everything else.

Not me. I've just always wanted to fuck my mom because I'm a normal, red-blooded 19-year-old college sophomore, and Mom is without a doubt the sexiest woman in the world.

Who wouldn't want to fuck her? Well, my dad, maybe, but that's a whole different kettle of fish. I'll get to him in a minute.

My mom Diane is 5-feet, 10-inches of total sex appeal, a walking, talking wet dream in high heels. She's got a narrow face, hazel eyes and dusty blonde hair that falls almost to her waist. She's slender, but not thin, and while her tits aren't anything to speak of, she's got the sweetest little butt and legs that go on forever.

She's got a surprisingly tight, clean-shaven pussy that likes - no, loves - to be fucked. She's also got a fun-loving, outgoing personality, a world of self-confidence and an attitude that she's going to get what she wants, when she wants it. Put it all together, and she's 38 going on 25, and she looks the part.

My dad, on the other hand, is living proof that what you see ain't always what you get. On the outside, he's a real stud muffin. He's about 6-2, well-built (or he was when he was younger) and handsome, with a full head of brown hair. He's even got a big cock, a good eight inches, so I'm told.

But inside, he's quite shy, almost timid. He's an engineer by trade, and a pretty good one, good enough to rise to a successful position in a large Texas oil company. The problem is that he's totally absorbed with, not only his job, but every aspect of engineering, whether it applies to petroleum or not. And as far as sex is concerned, Mom says he expresses an interest in it about three or four times a year, and then it's all over in under three minutes.

I've done the math, and it's obvious that my folks' marriage was a had-to deal. I was born 5 1/2 months after the wedding. I would imagine that my grandpa gave Dad an ultimatum: marry his daughter or else. Gramps is a pretty forceful guy, and he always gets his way.

Despite the forced nature of their marriage, my parents have always seemed happy together. To all appearances, they're an average middle-class suburban couple. I have a younger sister, aged 14, who takes after Dad, but I got the best of both of them, in my humble opinion.

I've got my dad's looks and physique - right down to the big, fat cock - and my mom's personality and sex appeal, no brag, just fact.

I first wet my dick when I was 14, with our 16-year-old next door neighbor, and I've pretty much been able to fuck any woman I've wanted ever since, and there have been quite a few. Like I said, I'm a sophomore, majoring in business at the University of Texas, and I grew up in Katy, on Houston's west side.

I guess it was frustration that drove Mom into her alternate life. I've discovered that she's got a very high sex drive, and three minutes three or four times a year doesn't get it done for her. The kicker is, she says she still loves Dad as a person, if not a lover.

Because of that, she didn't want to get into any kind of affair with his friends or co-workers, all of whom openly lust after her. That would require an emotional commitment that she didn't want.

So she strips as an enticement for strangers to have emotion-free, anonymous sex, to satisfy her needs. She says she doesn't take on any client who hasn't been thoroughly screened by the agency she works for. They check for STDs, a criminal background and whether the client is involved in law enforcement.

I'm not sure exactly how that works, but she says it's safe, it's very lucrative and she enjoys the variety of men who get to fuck her.

As far as dancing goes, she loves to dance and strut her ass on stage. She's a bit of an exhibitionist, plus it's a good way to advertise her goods.

As I said earlier, it was purely by accident that I stumbled on her secret.

About three years ago, Mom told Dad that she was bored staying at home. Sis and I were getting older and able to take care of ourselves more, and she wanted a job. Dad gave her the OK, and she came back with a job allegedly working nights for a telemarketer. She would work three nights a week, Friday, Saturday and Tuesday, 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.

Now Dad might be shy and gullible, but I had some vague suspicions from the get-go. There just seemed to be too many holes in her story. The company she worked for, Tower Enterprises, wasn't listed in the Houston phone book, and she never would say exactly where the office was located. The schedule was odd, and there were times during my senior year in high school when I'd be up getting ready for school and she'd return from work looking like something the cat dragged home.

But I never put everything together until a group of us from my fraternity decided to take a Friday night trip from Austin to party in Houston, and, of course, being testosterone-fueled guys, we decided to hit some strip clubs.

The third one we came to, about 10:30, was called Headlights. It's located fairly close to the intercontinental airport, on the north side of town, which is world away from Katy. We paid the cover and made our way to a booth along the far wall. The first girl we saw was a pretty little black girl who did all sorts of contortions and earned a nice scattering of tips.

After she was finished, there was a pause, before the emcee announced that the next dancer was, "the ever-popular Dana!" Then the curtain parted and there she was.

I knew immediately that it was her. She didn't even make a real effort to disguise her appearance. She came out in black knee-high boots, a g-string and a sheer, lacy button-down chemise. I sat real low in the seat in hopes that she wouldn't see me. Right then, I wasn't ready for her to be identified as my mother.

Nevertheless, her show got me hard as a rock, because she did things no middle-class suburban housewife would be caught dead doing. She slowly unbuttoned the top, all the time dancing rhythmically, sensually around the stage. When she had the top off and discarded, she played with her little bitty titties as she sashayed around the stage, swishing her long hair this way and that. My buddies all thought she was the greatest.

Finally, she untied one side of the g-string and gave the crowd a real tease, then untied the other side and sawed the cloth strip between her legs as she gyrated around the stage. She had this faraway look on her face that I would later learn was her acute state of early arousal.

Once she'd played with the g-string some, she threw it to the side and danced naked except for her boots. And I mean she danced! She writhed on the stage, humped the obligatory pole like it was gigantic cock, did the splits and spreadeagled herself on a tilted table.

Then as her finale, she lay on her back with her legs high in the air and showed the whole room everything she had to within three inches inside her dripping wet pussy. When it was over, she spent several minutes scooping up the considerable scattering of cash that had been tossed onto the stage.

I had noticed that the little black girl who danced before Mom had come around to each table soliciting tips. Not wanting to be caught by my mom, I ducked into the restroom, then slipped out the door for some air. I had to collect my thoughts on what I'd just witnessed.

As I stood outside, I engaged the bouncer in a conversation. I asked him how long "Dana" had been dancing there, and he said about three years, which fit with the time she'd started working for the "telemarketing company." I asked him if her show was always that hot, and he said that she was one of their most popular dancers, "because it's always that hot."

I thanked him and returned to my buddies. We watched a couple of the other dancers, then Mom came back out, this time in a white baby doll outfit, with a garter around one thigh and four-inch high heels that practically begged, "fuck me!"

It was pretty much the same show as before, though, and when she finished and had retreated backstage, I convinced the guys that it was time to move on. I needed to get out of there and figure some things out.

For not only were the girls soliciting tips, but they were also discreetly passing out business cards to a few selected patrons, which I thought was puzzling. My buddy Dave had been slipped one by a pretty Asian girl, and I nearly flipped when I saw that it was a card for Tower Enterprises. Only instead of telemarketing, they were advertising dates and escorts.

On my way out, I once again had a chat with the bouncer. I showed him the card and asked him what the deal was. He looked around to see if anybody was looking, then pulled me aside.

"Some of the girls are, um, available after their show," he whispered. "If you've been given a card, then you've been offered an opportunity to take out one of the dancers at some point later. It's basically a dating service. What you do is call and make an appointment, go in and do an interview. They do a background check, and run a blood test, and if you're OK, you'll be contacted and put on the client list. Then, after their show, the girls meet their clients for whatever the client wants to do."

"How much does it cost?" I asked.

"It ain't cheap, I can tell 'ya that," he said. "Just the initial interview is $250, and a date with one of these ladies can run you up to $1,000 for the night. Kind of weeds out the riff-raff."

"What about Dana? Is she available?" I asked, trying to keep the hysteria out of my voice. After all, this was my mother we were talking about.

"From what I hear, she's booked solid for a month," the bouncer said. "And they say she's got a waiting list of clients looking for a date with her. I'm told she's the hottest gal they've got."

I thanked the bouncer and joined my pals, who had been waiting impatiently for me to come on.

We hit a couple of other clubs, looking to score with some chicks, but I wasn't really into it, and I soon quit drinking and volunteered to drive home. I needed to sort through my tangled emotions, and think about everything, and the long, late-night drive back to Austin was perfect for that.

Problem was, all the way back I kept replaying my mom's show in my mind, so that I had a hard-on that threatened to burst through my jeans the whole way. And it didn't help that the guys got to talking about some of the strippers we'd seen, and Mom was one of the ones they talked about. No, scratch that, she was the one they raved about.

"Wouldn't you like to have that bitch's long legs wrapped around your back?" I heard someone from the back seat say.

"Well, she didn't have much up front, but..." said another.

"Who cares about that?" my best friend Mark interrupted from the passenger seat. "Did you see that pussy? Oh man, I'll bet she fetches a pretty penny for that hot snatch. Whadda you think, Rich?"

"I, uh, yeah, sure, I'll bet she does," I said distractedly.

"You OK?" Mark asked. "You've been awfully quiet ever since we left Headlights. Somethin' bothering you?"

"No, no, it's just been a rough week, and I'm kinda tired," I said. I sure as hell didn't want my frat brothers finding out my mother was a stripper and a whore.

The moment we got back to the house, I headed straight to bed and crawled between my sheets naked. My cock was like iron as I once again played the scene through my mind. Only this time I imagined that I was on stage with her, and Mom was riding me, taking my big fat cock up her juicy canal, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

Whenever I masturbate, which isn't all that often, I usually draw it out, make it last, and I'm usually rewarded with a rather spectacular cumshot at the end. Not this time. I squeezed a little oil over my cock, went through the fantasy of fucking my mom, and covered my chest with a truly awesome spray of cum, all in the space of about five minutes.

Afterward, I lay there wide awake, thinking about what I was going to do. No, check that. I knew what I was going to do, I just didn't know how I was going to go about it.

I was definitely going to try to fuck my mother. That evening's show, and the knowledge that she was turning tricks after working at the strip club had made that decision easy. But I didn't want to blackmail her into it, for several reasons.

For one, that's not my style. I never force sex on a woman, especially a woman I care about. And my mom and I have always been real close. I didn't want to jeopardize that closeness by forcing her into a sexual relationship.

For another, my mom is a genuinely nice person, someone who is fun to be around, and it wouldn't be right to coerce her into sex. Maybe if she'd been a bitch, I might have considered it, but she's very down-to-earth, very real.

Finally, I wanted her to enjoy me every bit as much as I wanted to enjoy her. I had a gut feeling that once we took the plunge and did it, that it would be spectacular, but only if she went into it as a willing partner.

As I lay there, I realized that the only way to go was the direct approach. Subtlety has never been my forte, and I figured that the best way to seduce my mother would be to go back to Headlights - alone - present myself, and let her take it from there.

As it happened, spring break was coming up in a couple of weeks, and I decided that was when I'd make my move. Usually, I went to Padre Island with my friends to drink beer and chase girls, but I chose to stay home this time, and see how it went with my mom. My buddies thought I was crazy, but I figured that if I played my cards right, I'd be swimming in the best pussy in Houston, without all the time and expense of going to Padre.

The following Monday, I called my mom. She was pleasantly surprised when I told her I'd decided to spend the break at home.

"It's too bad that Debbie's spring break is this week," Mom said, referring to my sister. "We could have taken a little trip somewhere. You'd think these schools would all take the same week off, but noooo."

The sexy trill of my mom's laughter raised goose bumps all over my body, that, and the knowledge that my stick-in-the-mud sister would off at school during the day, leaving Mom and I alone in the house. The very thought made my cock twitch.

I returned home the Friday afternoon before spring break with a huge load of laundry, and shaky nerves. I hadn't touched my dick since the night two weeks earlier when I had learned the truth about my mother's job, and I was supremely horny.

Mom looked positively radiant as she greeted me with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I tried not to let my arousal show, but it was tough. We chatted, and, as always, she asked me about my love life. I told her that I had been lying low for awhile, but that I had my eye on someone, and that I was going to make a move real soon.

"Good, you need a girlfriend," Mom said. "You seem to behave better when you have a steady girl than when you don't."

"Oh Mom, you know my friends are just fun-lovin' guys," I said, in mock indignation. "We just like to have a few brews and look at pretty women."

Mom kind of looked at me funny, like she was going to ask me something, then thought better of it.

"Well, I guess I'd better get ready for work," she said with a sigh.

I stayed home alone that Friday night and did my laundry, although I did talk to a couple of friends on the phone. I was invited to a party for the next night, but begged off, saying I had a date.

I went out the next day, got my hair cut, and bought a new shirt. I had decided that I was going to dress to impress that night. I got back just about the time Mom got up after sleeping all day. I fixed her coffee, and helped her get going.

Later, as she got came down for dinner, before leaving for work, I had to whistle at her in admiration. She was dressed in a pair of tight leather pants, a tight tank-top and a light leather jacket that matched her pants. God, she looked sexy!

"So what are your plans for the night?" she asked me as we ate.

"I don't know, probably hit a couple of clubs," I said. "Nothing major."

My heart was in my throat as we chatted. With any luck, by this time the next day, I was hoping to have thoroughly fucked my mother's smoking-hot pussy, and I was unusually nervous. I sat across from her as we ate, and once I thought she gave me a disconcerting look, and another time we looked up at the same time and just sort of stared at each other for maybe a second or two.

Mom gave all of us a quick kiss as she left. My dad then retreated to his back room, where he keeps a fairly elaborate model train collection. I told you he is fascinated with engineering, and designing and maintaining a model railroad is one of the things he does for recreation.

Personally, I think it's nuts, but I would never tell him that. My dad and I are not close at all, but he's a nice guy who's always treated me decently, so I wouldn't do anything to hurt his feelings. Well, anything except fuck his wife, my mother, but those are two completely different issues.

After awhile, I began to get ready to go out. I showered, shaved, put on some enticing cologne and dressed. I'm usually of the casual school when I go out, preferring jeans, tennis shoes and non-dress shirts.

But for this night, I dressed up. I wore a pair of snug slacks, my best pair of loafers - with socks - my new shirt, a white collarless button-down, and a dress jacket. On the way out of the neighborhood, I stopped at an ATM and got some cash. I figured I'd need about $1,000 to do what I wanted that night.

One advantage of my dad's job is that he can afford to let me have a debit card. I learned the hard way as a freshman how easy it is to get carried away using a credit card, and I spent the whole summer working my ass off at a refinery just to make enough money to pay my dad back for what I'd spent during the school year.

So I'd been pretty careful with it this school year, but this was a special occasion. I arrived at Headlights about 10 p.m., and the place was packed. The same bouncer was there, and we spoke briefly as I went in.

At first, there was no place to sit by the stage, so I just stood in the bar and watched while I nursed a couple of beers. I'd been there about 20 minutes when "Dana" came out, and my heart skipped a beat. She did the same highly-charged, hugely erotic show she'd done on my previous visit, and I could feel my groin tingling.

I had greased the palm of the hostess to give me the first available seat by the stage, and after another 20 minutes or so, a seat came open. I was seated right in front where my mom couldn't miss me. I felt a huge sense of amusement at what would go through her head when she saw me there.

After two other girls had come out and done their shows, the emcee once again, introduced, "the ever-popular Dana!"

This time she came out in some kind of scarf get-up, with one tied tightly around her chest, and another, larger one wrapped around her waist as a kind of skirt. The music was slow and sultry, and she swayed sexily to the beat.

I sat back in my chair, took a big swig of my beer, and as she went to untie the scarf from around her tits, her gaze swept the room, and she saw me. Her eyes got wide as she saw me sitting there, and she even stopped for just a heartbeat, but she's a pro, and she quickly recovered her composure. She even made an elaborate show of twirling the scarf off her chest as she danced right in front of me, exposing her tits to my gaze.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,218 Followers