Mom's Sexy Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber frowns. "How did you two meet each other?"

"I'm his mom's best friend."

The younger women's eyes go wide as they stare at Brandi and then look at Jeff. They whisper to each other and go back to eating their own meals.

Jeff goes on to enjoy his date with his mom's friend more after Amber and Eva stopped bothering them. Brandi pays the bill and asks him if he wants to go up to the cinema next. He happily says yes.

They watch a good movie together, eating from the same popcorn bucket. The film proves enjoyable and the popcorn is also verve delicious.

At the end of the movie, Brandi and Jeff leave, and Brandi tells him that she is driving him home now.

"If we return too late, your mom might get suspicious," she says as they enter the car part. She drives a bit faster than she did on their way to the mall, but still within the speed limit.

Jeff glances at her and takes in how beautiful she looks, with the silky scarf around her neck and her pristine white blouse, hugging her hourglass figure.

When they arrive back at his place, he says goodnight to her and she drives off.

"Did you help her pick a car?" Laura asks.

"Yes, mom," he tells her. He goes to take a shower, washing up and putting on his pajamas. Then the boy brushes his teeth.

He reads for an hour and gets in bed. Switching off the lights, he lies under the cover for ten minutes, doing nothing but thinking of Brandi and her gentle smile. Then he finally drifts off to sleep with a smile on his young face.

........

Two days later, Laura tells Jeff "I have to go out of town. This Friday is my college roommate's wedding and she sent me an invite. I'll go and help her with the last minute preparations, and then stay for the wedding." She then asks him if he'll be okay on his own for several days. He quickly tells her he is fine on his own. "Sorry I couldn't take you with me, honey. She didn't give me a plus one, so..."

"No big deal," Jeff says.

"Good. I'll be back the day after the wedding, okay?"

"Okay."

She goes to pack her suitcase and half an hour later the woman hugs her son goodbye. Then she leaves the house, taking a taxi to the airport.

Jeff plays a game on his phone for about half an hour before getting a call from Brandi. He quickly presses the green button. "Hi, baby," the older woman says. "Your mom is out of town, right?" she asks him.

"Yup," he replies.

"Do you want me to come over and fuck your brains out?"

Her question gets the nerdy virgin more aroused than he's even been in his entire life and he quickly says "Yes, mommy."

"I'll be right over."

Twenty minutes later, she is outside his house. She knocks on his front door, only having to wait a few seconds before he opens it for her. The very tall woman enters, throwing her powerful arms around his neck.

She kisses him hard, mashing her lips against his and forcing her tongue into his mouth. The French kiss arouses him some more and his cock is now throbbing against her muscular thigh. She pulls away, grinning. The woman fondles his hard on, teasing his boner through his shorts.

Brandi moves her hand to cup his balls and says "I'll empty these in my pussy, baby boy." Then she heads to his room with him following closely behind.

They enter it and she rips his clothes off, undressing him. She tosses the now naked boy onto his bed. Then Brandi gets rid of her clothes. Soon both of them are fully nude. The sight of her huge breasts and flat stomach, along with her hairy cunt, only gets Jeff harder than he already was.

His cock is now fully engorged as he stares at her glistening pussy, dripping with arousal.

She straddles him. The woman puts his manhood inside her, clenching her hot cunt around his shaft. She spears herself with it. "Congrats, my love. You are no longer a virgin," she teases as she begins to ride him.

She bounces on his cock, fucking him slowly at first, giving him time to get used to it.

Not that he could get used to this so quickly. He's jacked off several times over the past couple of years but his hand never felt anywhere near as good as Brandi's tunnel. Her warm canal sheathes him perfectly and grips him hard, creating a lot of friction as she moves herself up and down his prick.

The young man is a just a sex toy right now, a human dildo for Brandi to fuck herself with. And he is perfectly fine with that.

In fact, he has never been happier than he is right now. Not just because he is getting fucked but because Jeff now knows this is what he's meant to be. Brandi's fuck toy, for her to use and ride however she wants, whenever she wants.

She bangs him hard and drives him into the bed, pounding him with her pussy. "Ahhh, mommy. Please fuck me harder."

"You love mommy's pussy?" she asks, fucking him faster, using her trained Kegel muscles to squeeze his cock.

"Yes! Oh god, yes. Yes, I love your pussy so much, mommy!" he cries out in pleasure. His eyes roll into the back of his skull, mouth hanging open and tongue hanging out of it as Brandi uses his cock.

Soon, her powerful vagina drives him over the edge and forces him to cum. He screams as his cock spasms inside her, unloading semen deep into her womb. The boy fills her up with a lot of cum and she grins, loving how good it feels with his young jizz entering her.

She exhales, smiling gently at him and lying down next to the boy.

They tell Laura about their relationship when she returns from the wedding.

Four years later, Brandi proposes to Jeff and he says yes. They get married and live together happily for ever after.

The End.

Sooooo, how was it?

12