Mom's Snuggle Bunny

Story Info
Kelly's son is the only man for her.
10.1k words
4.62
368.3k
643
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above 18.

A sweet and loving tale of mother and son incest. A bit similar to my first submission, but I hope you enjoy it.

A very special thanks to MJRoberts for editing this story. Any remaining mistakes are entirely my fault.

************

If the average person were asked to describe Sam Collins, the last word that would come to mind would be 'snuggly'. Standing at 6'2", the 19 year old had a body that was perfectly sculpted due to the time he spent in the gym. Brown hair, blue eyes, and disarming smile were more than enough to send any girl or woman swooning. Handsome, well-built, and muscular were appropriate words to describe him. Yet, to the only woman in his life; he was her 'snuggle bunny'.

Kelly Collins, the woman in question, was 40 years young and the proud mother of the strapping, young lad. She stood at 5'4" in her bare feet. Kelly had thick brown hair, which she kept to a shoulder length, and soft brown eyes. A very nice body, which she kept in shape with regular sessions with her son in their basement gym. And the breasts. Oh my goodness, the breasts. Kelly's bust was an enviable 34F. Even at her age, the breasts had retained their youthful exuberance, with just a bit of slight sag. And the icing on the cake was her incredibly curvy ass.

An internal auditor by profession, Kelly had worked hard in order to be successful in the field of her choosing. Of course, she was mainly driven by a desire to make sure her baby boy was comfortable in every way possible. Professional success, a body to die for, and her incredibly pretty face would have been enough to attract the attention of any man.

However, most men did not hit on or approach Kelly. Sam made sure of that. He was extremely protective of his mother, and rarely let her out of his sight. If a man did manage to gather the courage to approach the buxom MILF, he would find a scowling Sam towering behind her. A raging glare and a menacing snarl from him was more than enough to send the hapless offender scurrying off in the opposite direction.

Kelly did not miss the company of men. She was quite content being a single mom. She had been naïve when she was young, and had given her virginity to the first guy that said he loved her - Sam's father. The sad excuse for a man had run off after knocking her up, leaving her alone to raise her sweet baby boy. Not that she minded. It had hurt initially, being abandoned, but she quickly realized that the bundle of joy growing inside her was more than enough compensation for the betrayal she had suffered.

She loved Sam dearly, her pride and joy. And truth be told, Sam had slipped into the role of the man of the house from a very young age. Fixing the sink, washing her car, mowing the lawn... he had even gotten a part-time job when he started college! She wasn't exactly clear with what he did - something with computers and coding. But he earned enough to be able to buy little gifts for her - flowers, Belgian chocolates and the occasional trinket or piece of jewelry. She could not imagine needing another man for anything, as long as her baby boy was around. Well, maybe for one particular thing. But her well-used stack of romance novels and her little pink friend hidden in her nightstand were more than enough to take care of that.

The nickname she had given her baby boy was appropriate. When he was a child, Sam would sleep in his mother's bed, snuggling up to her and holding her tight, both of them warm and cozy under the covers. One night, Kelly had jokingly told her baby boy how much he reminded her of a stuffed bunny she used to sleep with when she was her little girl, which she used to clutch tight to keep her safe from nightmares - her 'snuggle bunny'. Sam's little chest had puffed up with pride on hearing his mother call him her snuggle bunny. The name stuck.

She did suspect that her baby was attracted to her, as most sons should not be. She hadn't failed to notice the way he would look at her from a very young age. A mixture of love and longing that melted her heart. She suspected correctly that her only child would try to peek in through the keyhole when she was in the bathroom or getting dressed. When he hit puberty, her bras and panties began disappearing from the laundry hamper on a regular basis, only to reappear a day later, streaked with copious amounts of dried semen. Of course, the protective - almost possessive - way her 'snuggle bunny' would behave in public was the final confirmation she needed.

When Sam hit puberty, the sleeping in the same bed had to be put to a stop. Kelly missed her snuggle bunny terribly, but she knew it wasn't appropriate for a mother and her rapidly growing son to be sharing a bed.

************

Most teens would be spending Friday evening trying to get into one or the other party. Sam however, was accompanying his pretty mother down the aisles of the supermarket, helping her with their weekly grocery shopping and other errands. He had been invited to a party by a cute girl in college, but he had politely declined. His lovely mother came first after all. Besides, he liked spending time with her, even if it was helping her with this supposedly 'mundane' task. To him, it felt like something a man and his wife would do.

He looked at his mother appreciatively. She was dressed in a loose fitting t-shirt, bearing his college emblem, and a pair of faded blue jeans. Her butt made a pleasing sight for him to focus his eyes on, as he walked a step behind her, pushing the shopping cart. She looked delectable. And hell, he was sure that to the general public, they did look like a couple. Damn, if only he could find the courage to tell her how gorgeous he thought she was...

His mom's soft voice broke him from his woolgathering.

"Sorry Mom, did you say something?"

Kelly smiled sweetly. She knew he had been staring at her, as he often did. She loved the appreciative, adoring and loving look in his eyes whenever she caught him doing that.

"I said that we've got everything we need, Sweetie. Let's go back to the car and load these up."

"Sure, Mom."

"Ah, there is one more thing. I, er, need your help with something."

"Name it."

Kelly found herself blushing. Even though she shared every little thing with her baby boy, she felt a little embarrassed, and her words came out in a rush. "Well, you know summer is nearly here. I was hoping to spend some time out in the pool. But you know my bikini? That old thing I used to wear? I put it in the wash yesterday, and it didn't make it. So I was thinking I should get a new one. You think you can tag along and help me pick one out?"

Sam swallowed. He knew the old bikini she was talking about. It was something a grandmother would wear. However his mom was so curvy and sexy, she looked incredibly hot even in that old rag. Helping his busty mother pick out a bikini? He had been more than happy to accompany his mother to the supermarket, but now this day was turning out even better than he had ever expected.

He nodded enthusiastically as he found his voice. "Sure Mom, let's load up these groceries in the car and then hit the stores. And, oh, don't worry; I'll make sure to wake up early tomorrow and clean up the pool so that you can start using it."

Kelly beamed. She pulled her son into a quick - yet loving - hug, giving him a peck on the cheek as well. "Thanks Snuggle Bunny, I couldn't ask for a better man."

************

Once done with loading up the car - Kelly hadn't failed to notice how easily her baby boy lifted the heavy bags that she would have struggled with - mother and son made their way to the other side of the mall, where the clothing stores were located. She was holding his hand, the act was a remnant from when he was a little tyke, and she used to get scared that he would get lost in the mall. Of course now that he was all grown up, she didn't have to worry about that anymore, but she still enjoyed holding hands with him. Sam didn't mind in the least.

Kelly and Sam stopped by a women's clothing store. Inspecting the display window, Kelly squeezed her son's hand, and pulled him into the store. It had looked unimpressive to him from the outside, but once Sam stepped inside, he realized that it was actually quite classy and tasteful.

Sam walked along the aisles with his mother, as they made their way to the swimwear section. His mind was going a mile a minute, looking at the summer dresses, lingerie sets, and nightwear on display. He couldn't stop imaging how his mother would look in them. And the bikinis! Ohmigoodness! Each looked hotter than the other. If he thought the ratty old thing she wore all those previous summers was sexy, the ones on display here were indescribable!

Once again, his mother's soft voice broke him from his reverie.

"Feel free to suggest anything you like, Sweetie. I really didn't have anything in mind. You know better than I do what looks good on me. And since you're going to be the only one seeing me in the new bikini, it's only fair that you get to have a say."

Sam flushed at his mother's words as he looked around. His eyes fell upon a pink bikini that was adorning a rather busty mannequin. Stepping closer, Sam inspected the piece, noting how tightly it was strung across the bust. He had to admit, the mannequin's breasts was pretty close to his mother's in size and firmness.

"How about this one?" he said. "Looks nice, and pink is definitely your color. You look very pretty in pink."

The saleslady, an attractive, mature woman about Kelly's age, heard their conversation and came over to assist them.

"That's from our new 'risqué' range. Very popular. They're sure to set any man's pulse racing. Would you like to try it on?"

Kelly ran her fingers through the material of the set her son had pointed out. It was extremely soft to touch, and she guessed correctly that it would feel wonderful against her skin, especially if the water was cold. She did note that it was rather small, and she was worried that it might not fit properly on her large bust and ample butt. She thought of asking for a bigger one. However, when she checked the size of the piece on display, she was surprised to note that it was actually the same size she wore. The set was very 'risqué' indeed.

She turned to the saleswoman and smiled. "Yes, I would like to try it on. It's his choice and I trust him."

The saleswoman nodded appreciatively, and handed Kelly a pair. "Our dressing room is that way. There's a private area, where your boyfriend can wait while you change. That way, you can have his opinion as well," she said with a grin.

Mother and son looked at each other, both pairs of cheeks reddening at her thinking they were 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. Neither of them wanted to correct her, though.

"Come on," Kelly said with a naughty grin, tugging at Sam's arm.

************

Sam licked his lips nervously, as he waited for his mom to step out. His cock was uncomfortably hard. He shifted in his seat, trying to adjust himself. He hoped his mom wouldn't notice his prodigious bulge when she stepped out of the changing room.

"Ready, Baby? I'm coming out," Kelly called from inside.

"Yeah, Mom," he croaked. Be still, my beating heart, he thought.

Kelly stepped out a bit nervously, and Sam's jaw literally dropped open at the sight. He hoped he wasn't drooling. His mother looked absolutely incredible! Her tits were squashed together by the tight top, her generous chest bounty on display for his eager eyes. Her thick, fat nipples poked prominently out of the thin material. And the bikini bottoms were a joke really. A triangular patch to cover her pussy lips and a G-string had disappeared somewhere in tempting crevice of her ass. Sam could see bits of her soft, wispy brown pubes poking out. The effect was magnified and multiplied by the mirrors on the walls. He licked his lips again. Impossibly, his bulge started to thicken even more as blood rushed to his cock.

"Well?" Kelly asked timidly.

"You look great, Mom! Smoking!" he said in a rush, his voice coming back to him.

Kelly smiled at her baby's honest and effusive praise. She checked herself out in the mirror. Her baby was right; it looked quite good on her. Yet, as she had suspected, the bikini seemed rather small for containing her exceptional bust. Her tit flesh oozed out from the sides. The material was comfortable, yet she wondered if she might feel uncomfortable prancing around in it. Thinking out loud, she voiced her concerns to her son.

"It looks very nice, Honey, but I'm just thinking if it would be appropriate for me to wear. After all, it's much too small and revealing, isn't it?"

Sam was ready with an answer. "Mom, first of all, this isn't meant to be worn around just anywhere. You heard what the saleswoman said - it's for making your boyfriend's pulse race. Besides, you're going to be wearing this in our pool. There's no one to see you, except for me. And surely you're not uncomfortable wearing it around me are you?"

Kelly thought over his words, and realized he was right. They were lucky that their house was in an extremely secluded and private area. And her son was the only man around. As good as a boyfriend. No, scratch that, even better than a boyfriend. She was more than happy to prance around him. "Hmmm," she thought about it, as she twirled around, looking over herself in the mirror.

As Sam watched, she reached into the left cup and pulled out the price tag that had so far been comfortably nestling against her massive mammary. Reading it, she gave a small squeak of surprise. "Eep! This is much too pricey! I didn't expect it to be so expensive, especially considering there's hardly anything there!" she exclaimed.

There was no way Sam was allowing his mother to leave without buying this. Without thinking, (to be fair, most of his blood was in his cock, not his brain), he got up from the seat. Standing behind her, he brought his arms around her dainty waist, pulling her close to him. Gazing into her eyes in the mirror he began speaking earnestly.

"Mom, trust me on this, this was made for you. You look sooo good in it, a luscious, sweet, pink ice-cream treat, if I may say so. Please don't worry about the price. I got paid at work yesterday. Consider it a gift from me."

Kelly had gasped at the unexpected, yet extremely pleasant, and entirely welcome sensation of her son pulling her into a loving embrace. She relaxed in his arms, swooning as he whispered into her ears. She was about to say something in agreement, when she happened to take a step back. Her juicy behind collided with his aching erection. She froze. There was no mistaking it. Her son was hard. Because of her? Of course, why wouldn't he be? She was practically naked in front of him.

She watched his reflection in the mirror, meeting his lovesick gaze. He was such a handsome boy, a man really, she thought proudly. Any girl would be lucky to have him. And his bulge! It felt so good and big against her near naked ass cheeks. She wished he would take it out, bend her over and... and what? With a start, Kelly snapped out of her trance. At the same time, Sam having realized he was holding his nearly naked, and oh so sexy mother, rather inappropriately, released his grip. His mother turned and faced him. She seemed to be nervous, her cheeks had an adorable deep red blush and her voice was shaking.

"O...Okay, Snuggle Bunny. I'll get it. For you. Thank you."

For his help, he was rewarded with a quick kiss on the corner of his lips.

************

As Sam drove his mother home from the mall, he wasn't surprised to note that his erection hadn't diminished in size. This wasn't new for him, he was used to getting erections around his mom - he couldn't help it - she was just sooo beautiful and sexy and hot and pretty and cute...

All throughout their dinner, Sam remained consumed with thoughts of his mother. They usually had a great conversation going amongst them, but tonight Sam gave short replies to his mother. Not that he was ignoring her. Kelly smirked knowingly, as she caught him staring at her chest on more than one occasion.

After washing the dishes and watching a bit of TV, Sam had wished his mother a good night, followed by his customary hug and kiss on the cheek. To his delight, his mother pulled him in for an extended hug, pressing her breasts against his chest. Sam gleefully held her tight, wishing he had the courage to allow his hands to wander down just a little bit and give her pretty little butt a gentle squeeze.

When they released each other, he noted that his mother's eyes were sparkling, almost as if she knew what was going on in his mind. She gave him a soft peck on the lips. "Good night, Snuggle Bunny. Sweet dreams," she said softly.

Like most nights, after giving his mother sufficient time to settle in, Sam snuck down to the laundry room and retrieved his mom's bra and panties, which she had been wearing just a short while ago. Returning to the sanctuary of his room, he got inside the covers, and wrapped his mother's impressively sized bra around his equally impressive dick. Putting her panties to his nose, he took a deep whiff. Her scent was stronger than usual today.

He started stroking his cock. Thinking. Dreaming. Wishing. His mother in that bikini. Taking it off for him. "Of course, Snuggle Bunny, anything you want," she would say. Sharing a lover's kiss. Touching her breasts. Sucking on her nipples. Telling her how much he loved her. As a son and as a man. Finally, the two of them joining as one. Soul mates.

The scent of her perfume was still with him.

"Oh, Mom!" he groaned, as he came powerfully. Ropes of semen exploded from his cockhead, only to be met by the safe embrace of his mother's bra. It was a good thing his mom was busty, because her large bra cups were needed, tonight more than ever, for containing the huge amount of semen he produced.

Coming off from his high, he exhaled contentedly. He discarded her mother's well-used underwear by the side of the bed, making a mental note to return them to the hamper before she figured it was missing. He idly wondered how his mother's breasts would look had he actually shot his load all over them instead of her bra. It's a good thing the house has thick walls. I was so loud, Mom would have surely heard me otherwise, he thought. If only I could snuggle with Mom again. I'd make her so happy, he thought wistfully. Sighing, he closed his eyes, falling into a deep and untroubled sleep, filled with dreams of his beautiful mother.

Separated only by a (thick) wall, Kelly was being quite loud herself, "Ooh, baby," she cried out as she rapidly moved her pink dildo in and out of her tight little pussy. "Ooh, my little Snuggle Bunny!" she squealed, as she too was hit by a powerful orgasm.

************

True to his word, Sam was up early the next morning, hard at work cleaning the pool. He would have done it anyways - a simple request from his mom was all it would have taken. But now there was the extra incentive of seeing his mother in her new bikini. The sooner he was done, the sooner he would get his treat.

Sam was just finishing up, when Kelly's head popped out of the kitchen window. "Breakfast is ready, Honey! Come and get it!"

His stomach grumbling, Sam made his way inside.

"Pool's all done, Mom," he told her, as he stuffed himself with bacon. "Ready for you anytime you want it."

"Oooh, thank you, Honey," Kelly smiled, as she sipped her coffee. She enjoyed watching her baby eat. He was big and strong, and he needed his nourishment. "Why don't you finish your breakfast and take a shower? Then, if you like, you can come and join me by the pool. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like you to rub some lotion on me - you know how sensitive my skin is."