Mom's Superpower -- Illustrated!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After using the bathroom she freshens herself for the day and the phone rings in her bedroom. She answers the call and it's her boss and the typical pleasantries are skipped.

"Hey Olivia, this is a bit crazy for a Sunday, but that client we've been chasing is in town and I've managed to get a lunch meeting. The deal is almost done but there are a few things to work out. Can you make it for lunch today at the usual steakhouse? There's going to be a couple people there, but I need your expertise."

The answer is an obvious yes, plus she's nearing a big promotion. Knowing her boss and the people involved, this is going to be a long day. The call ends and Oliva's mind switches to work-mode. She'll have to go over some notes and prepare what she needs to say.

In the meantime she calls Landon and Tyler to the living room, telling them to bring their sketchpads, and explains that she has a last-minute business arrangement. They nod in understanding. Olivia inspects their illustrations, it's a sexualized version of herself. Her face is untouched but the breasts and hips are accentuated with skin-tight clothing.

"Can you complete this without me?" she asks. "I'll be gone for a while."

"Sure, since you've given us... umm... enough material yesterday."

"Yeah, it'll be fine. We can finish this today."

Olivia looks at their work again. Is it enough to make her sons competitive? She has no idea, but yesterday Landon and Tyler seemed certain they'd lose. As a mother she believes in their talent, but she also realizes they need a stronger push, something to keep the flames going.

Her favorite passage from Mom's Superpower flips in her mind like an unholy mantra: The bond between a mother and son is a strange and complicated one, a powerful interplay between that kind of love and sex. What is "normal" for one person might not be "normal" for others, but comfort within the family is sought by all mothers.

With time of the essence, a compulsion comes over her and she undresses right there in the living room, the eyes of the twin brothers widen. Her undressing isn't meant to be provocative, but a moment of clarity. Landon and Tyler are so accustomed to her playing the role of a responsible parent that seeing her in this unguarded state feels overwhelming.

As her bra and panties hit the floor, her actions carry a deeper meaning, trust and openness, encouraging them to embrace an open minded approach. The unexpected sight leaves a permanent impression on the brothers. Oliva puts her hands on her hips, plump breasts on proud display, bare hips and pussy ready for action.

"Alright boys," she says. "One hour. Draw me, tell me how to pose, fuck me if you want. I once read that sexual energy is the highest form of energy. Let's see if that's true."

"Did you just say..."

"You're okay with us doing... that... with you?"

She nods. "Only if you promise to do your best. That's all that matters."

Olivia gazes at their intrigued expressions. She holds a confident pose, pretending to embody a powerful character, but inside she's never felt so small, so vulnerable. Her plump breasts feel stiff and her clitoris is erect.

The brothers aren't sure whether to draw her body or fuck her brains out. They start by grabbing their boards and doing quick sketches, capturing the contours of her nudity. Landon draws her from the front. Tyler draws her from the back.

After 15 minutes, it's Landon who breaks the silence, always the brave one.

"Mom, were you serious about that part? You know, getting to fuck you?"

She lifts an eyebrow. "Only if it helps with your creative energy."

"I think it will."

"Of course it will," Tyler adds.

She takes a deep breath and tells Landon to lay on the floor. She notices a hint of apprehension in his eyes as the young man gets naked, freeing a raging hard cock, which is much harder than yesterday because he's already had some experience playing with mom.

With the hard cock pointed in the air as Landon lays on the carpet, she gets on top and crouches down, wondering if her son had ever fucked anyone in this position. She isn't sure. She doesn't want to ask. She likes being the first person to do this with him. Oliva reaches down and inserts the cock into her pussy, already it feels better than her fingers last night.

Olivia glides up and down, the cock sliding in and out, her face grimacing from the deep penetration. It's an awkward sight as she's adjusting, but she doesn't care how it looks. She's willing to do whatever it takes to show that women possess the greatest superpower. As she rides the cock, her movements become exaggerated, her facial expressions more dramatic. Her sons watch in awe, their eyes wide with surprise.

She keeps bouncing, her motions growing wilder, heavy breasts going up and down, shedding inhibitions like an untamed force of nature. Olivia is surprised by how much she's able to enjoy committing incest, experiencing liberation on a carnal level.

With a sensual display of raw energy, Olivia thrusts her pussy, her fingertips grazing her thighs, hips swaying with a primal rhythm. Her facial features contort with fierce determination as she gives her son the fucking of a lifetime. It's not just about winning a contest; it's about igniting their fire and this is the best way she knows how. What young man doesn't love pussy? Mom or not.

She looks down at her work, Landon is completely out of his mind, as if he's on the verge of passing out. She sees Landon tense and moan, muscles stiff, and she feels cum shooting inside her pussy. She should stop this but she doesn't. Instead she lets it happen like it's the most natural thing in the world. She closes her eyes and enjoys her own orgasm.

After she calms down, she looks at the twin brothers and tries to be cool about the situation, but a blush lingers on her cheeks, a subtle grin betrays the excitement she feels from the fuck session. This can never be taken back.

"Women aren't just superheroes on the pages of comic books; we're real-life heroes who possess remarkable strength, resilience, and we can endure immense pain. We bring life into this world. That's our superpower. This is where you both came from. Have a look."

Olivia stands and shows the brothers her cum drenched pussy by spreading her labia apart. Landon opens his eyes while laying on the floor, Tyler watches with a raging hard cock in hand. The brothers are in complete awe of their prim and proper mother.

"Can I have a turn?" Tyler asks.

"Sure. How do you want me?"

"Can you bend over the couch? I want you from behind."

So it appears Tyler prefers her ass. First her drew her backside, now he wants to fuck it. She makes a mental note of that as she bends over and puts her hands on the arm of the couch. She hears her son getting behind her, feels Tyler's hands on her hips, then she feels the cock sliding into her already-used cum drenched pussy, which he doesn't seem to mind. The cum acts as a natural lubricant.

With a lustful heart, she grabs hold of the couch's armrest and Tyler unleashes a flurry of uncontrollable thrusts. Her pussy is stretched again, the hard cock going as deep as possible inside her hole. She presents herself as a strong woman worthy of being admired, a superhero for her sons. Her face twists as she moans and her toes curl into the carpet while her son pounds her ass from behind. The sense of camaraderie between mother and sons fills the room and Olivia revels in the shared experience, knowing they'll remember this forever.

The sound of Olivia screaming echoes in the house as Tyler is relentless. A smacking sound, louder with each hard thrust. Her pussy is being drilled and her butt is being slapped by her son's crotch. Olivia's body responds to the impact, her senses burning from the thrill of breaking societal norms.

Her huge breasts sway back and forth, in rhythm with the dynamic thrusts from her son. The muscles of her back and shoulders are tense. What a sight to behold. Landon takes pleasure in watching her dangling breasts and contorted face as Tyler goes to town with a jack-hammering cock.

Olivia's thighs and lower back ache from the continuous exertion of her son's fucking, while maintaining the grace of a dignified mother. Her muscles tremble. Is a woman her age supposed to have back-to-back sex with vibrant young men? She holds still, determined to give the brothers the inspiration they need, demonstrating that being a proper mother can be a source of empowerment. The sound of her ass cheeks clapping rings in the room.

Beads of sweat form on her forehead and her flushed face contorts with the effort. The overwhelming euphoria courses through her body. In this moment, Olivia becomes the living symbol of the adult comic stashed in her room -- Mom's Superpower -- and she tries to hold the same sex position that she saw in the pages last night. She realizes the irony of how she judged those pictures, now here she is, being the real life whore for her sons.

They cum at the same time, she and Tyler, and Landon is still naked watching this real time incest for personal entertainment. Cum floods her pussy and she squirts on Tyler's cock while crying. Her sons have never heard her cry like this before, they'll never forget it. She connects with her sons on a deeper level, having their cum inside her sacred area.

When it's over, she takes several deep breaths and waits until the flaccid penis plops out of her pussy in a natural motion. She looks at the time, three more hours until she's expected at the restaurant, needing to appear business-casual with a smile on her face. It's her first time being fucked by two studs back-to-back, much less her own sons, and her mind and body are in a frenzy. Fast recovery is a difficult feat, but she manages.

"Remember what we discussed," she says. "A woman's superpower is her uncanny ability to create life, give birth, and manipulate men with her sexuality. I've already demonstrated my ability to create life, hence both of you being alive. Now I've manipulated both of you to work harder. So who's the real superhero?"

Olivia is showered with praise from her well-fucked sons and she smiles and reminds them of the lasagna in the fridge. And that she expects to see great progress.

She walks naked to the kitchen, her hair a raging mess, beads of sweat around her body, and she grabs a quick bite to eat. She pours herself a glass of juice and comes back to the living room to grab her clothes, walking butt naked to her bedroom while her recovering sons admire the tantalizing view.

For some reason, Mom's Superpower is laying square at the center of her bed. She could have sworn she'd hidden it last night. She opens a drawer and tosses the adult comic book inside.

A short time later, Oliva is dressed for lunch and she kisses the twin brothers goodbye. No longer on the cheek, like a normal mother. This time she kisses them on the lips, a parting gift to keep their energy flowing. All that fucking has left her starved and she leaves home wondering what size steak she'll order during the business meeting.

The End

don't forget your dreams

vote / comment / follow

12