Mom's Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother was even more sexy. She was wearing jogging shorts that were so short her ass cheeks were protruding. He had always thought that his mother had the finest ass in the world. Each time she moved, his eyes went straight to the hem line of her shorts. He was sure that he had caught a glimpse of bare pussy lips when she sat down. A little gap had been created between leg and shorts and, YES, there it was. She was commando as well and now, he had seen her pussy lips for the first time. She had also not bothered to wear a bra under her loose top. Each time she leaned over, away or towards him, he was staring at her tits. His cock was rock hard again.

After a sexually charged sight seeing breakfast, Mark was ready to rub out another orgasm. As he stood to go, Lisa noticed the huge bulge in his jeans. She wasn't going to loose momentum. She knew where he was going and what he planned to do but she wanted more teasing. "Where u going in such a hurry?" she asked

"Uh, no where, mom. I was just going to get on my laptop," he replied.

"Well, why don't you get on these instead," she said looking down.

"What? You want me to get on your ... ," his voice trailed.

"Dishes, honey, the dishes. Help me with them," said Lisa as she stood and jutted her breasts forward. "What did you think I meant?" she asked.

"Oh, Oh nothing mom. Sorry, I was jus thinking about ... uh ... something else.

Lisa knew full well what her carefully chosen words had elicited in his mind. She carried her and her mother's dishes to the sink as Mark joined her. "I'll wash, you dry," she said handing him a dish towel. As they washed the dishes, Lisa was a bit sloppy with the water landing quite a bit of it onto her front.

"Jeeze, mom, you are getting more water on us than you are on the dishes," said Mark.

"Oh, is that so?" said Lisa as she splashed her son playfully. She splattered her son's t-shirt with an entire handful of water as she laughed.

"Two can play that," said Mark as he returned the gesture. Before long there was an all out water fight. The result was that Lisa's shirt was soaked and now completely transparent. Her beautiful breasts were in plain sight covered only by wet material that left NOTHING to the imagination. The play stopped and Marked stared at his mother's tits.

Lisa looked over her son's shoulder as he appraised her tits. She winked at her mother who sat quietly watching. She noticed that both of her mom's hands were under the table. She watched in awe as Corrine brought a hand to her mouth and sucked her fingers. She was masturbating! And now she was licking her juices from her fingers. Lisa just stared at he mom while Mark took advantage of her distraction taking in every curve of his mom's breasts, her quarter-sized Areolas and her rock-hard nipples. He wanted to touch them so bad.

As Lisa slipped back into character, she wanted to give her mom time to finger herself to orgasm. She continued the game. She lightly slapped Mark's check with the wet sponge in her hand. Like lightening the boy grabbed it from his mother. Holding it behind his back he removed it from her reach.

Lisa reached behind her son with both arms in a feigned attempt to retrieve the sponge. In doing so, she felt her chest come into contact with Mark's belly. With his shirt and hers wet, it was almost like skin on skin. It was deliciously arousing. She ground her tits into her son as she feigned wrestling to get the sponge. She could feel the bulge of his cock pushing on her belly. She could also feel her own moisture emanating from her pussy. Everyone was aroused.

Mark let his mother grab the sponge. All he could think about was how good her tits felt against him. She moved it behind her back. He reached behind her with his long massive arms and grabbed her hands playfully pulling her close to him. He wanted those tits in his chest again. Now he had her hands held tightly in his. He managed to pull the sponge free. Thinking quickly, he shoved the wet sponge down the back of his mother's shorts squeezing it as it went. As he did, the knuckle of his middle finger slid straight into his mom's ass crack. He let go of the sponge and spread his fingers pulling her playfully to him. His massive hand covered her ass. He was now holding his mother's bare ass in his hand.

Mark used his middle finger to push the sponge into his mom's ass crack. This had the effect of causing her to lift her leg trying to get away from the cascade of water down her crack. As she jumped in doing so, Mark's hand slid further down her bottom towards her anus. She wanted his finger to find her pussy; but how could she manage that?

Thinking fast, Lisa jumped up and locked her legs loosely around her son's waist. This move not only opened her up in invitation, but it also made Mark reach further down to catch her and hold her weight. Now his hand had shoved her shorts down and was holding her from between her legs. His fingers were dangerously close to slipping into her. He could feel the softness of her lips. She writhed and bucked like she was riding a bronco.

Mark felt the wetness of his mother's sex on his fingers. It was smeared all over her bum mixed with the soapy water from the sponge which was now stuffed in her crack. As Lisa danced wildly on him, he could feel his cock rubbing against her crotch. He arched his back unconsciously pushing his dick tighter against his mother's pussy. Lust was taking over!

Lisa felt her son's massive cock pushing against his jeans and her shorts trying desperately to get to her pussy. She leaned back arching her back and jokingly yelled, "Yeee Haaaa" as she thrust her hips forward and ground her pussy onto her boy's member. She laughed wildly. Her gyrations caused her tits to bounce wildly. She could feel his fingers sliding closer and closer to her hole. He wanted her!! He wanted to finger her. She knew it.

All Mark could do was stare at his mother's magnificent tits as they bounced and bobbed. He could feel the change in the contour of her flesh. He slid from the curve of her cheek to the spot between her rectum and her vagina. Then he felt it; his finger slipped inside her. He looked up from her tits to his mother's face. The laughter stopped.

Lisa smiled and then closed her eyes. Reaching up she pulled herself onto her son's chest as she felt his digit penetrate her. She scrunched down pushing onto his finger. It slid deeper into her. "Oh God," she thought, "I am going to come!" She made no sound as her hips began to rhythmically thrust against her son pushing his finger farther into her. At first, it couldn't have been more than an inch or so into her, but it was enough. She tightened her vaginal muscles around his finger.

Mark didn't even think about what he was doing. He was just doing it. He didn't even move his finger. He could feel his mother gyrating and grinding on him. He could feel her squeezing his finger with her pussy. It was an incredible turn on! He could feel her tits on his chest and her sweet ass in the palm of his hand. Then he felt her shudder. At first, he thought that it had to be from being wet and cold. But then there was a tell tale moan. His mom had just come on his hand! He felt her face bury in his shoulder as she quaked through the orgasm. He wrapped his other arm around her and held her weight as he felt her legs slipping from around his waist.

Lisa came hard. Just the thought of her son's finger in her pussy was enough to make her have one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced. She opened her eyes and looked at her mom. She was smiling.

Corrine watched as mother and son play turned to sex. She could tell what was going through her daughter's mind and she enjoyed the scene. As Lisa pulled herself upright onto Mark, Corrine had sensed that his fingers were in his mother. She rubbed herself furiously and slipped her hand inside of her jogging bra to fondle her breast. She came quickly.

The only one that hadn't come was Mark. But he was on the edge. He felt his mother's legs slowly unwrap themselves from his waist. This caused his finger to slip free of its sweet hold. As his mother regained her feet, his hand was freed from her shorts. He looked down at his mother; partly in fear, partly in wonder but mostly in lust.

Lisa looked up at her handsome son. He had just given her one of the best orgasms of her life. She was still pressed against him. She looked him lovingly in his eyes. Standing on her tip toes, she kissed him on the lips. The kiss was ever so gentle. It was motherly; but not motherly. Just a quick kiss. But it was an acknowledgement of what had just happened. Now it was crystal clear. Lisa had come on her son's hand and they all three knew that all three knew.

Lisa stepped back sliding her hand down her son's arm and taking his hand. She pulled him towards her to follow. As she passed her mother, she took her hand as well.

The trio walked to Lisa and Corrine's room. Corrine was led to the vanity and she sat on the bench as Lisa led her son to the bed. Mark followed his mother obediently to the bed. His mind was reeling. What was going on? What was about to happen? He looked at his mother's form before him. Her ass swayed as she walked in front. She turned and he looked once again at her near-naked breasts.

Lisa released her son's hand as she turned to face him. She pulled her t-shirt over her head freeing her tits for her son to see. As soon as her top hit the floor, she had grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. She leaned in and, standing on her tip toes, she kissed her son on his lips once again. She kissed him with open mouth. Slipping her tongue between his lips, she searched the inside of his mouth hungrily. Her hand went to the back of his head as she pulled him tighter to her.

Mark was floored. He wasn't sure what to do. This was an unbelievable surprise. He was kissing his half-naked mother like a lover while his nan watched. He stopped and looked over his shoulder at the woman on the bench. Her top was off as well and her beautiful huge tits were on full display. She was playing with her nipples as she smiled at him. He could feel his mother's lips on his neck as her hands roamed over his muscular chest. He raised his hands from his side and touched the sides of his mother's chest. He held her softly that way as she continued to fondle his pecs.

Lisa kissed Mark again slipping her tongue, once again, into his mouth. She trailed one hand from his chest across his stomach and down to the button that held his jeans closed. She slid his zipper down and then undid the button. His massive cock was right there, pushing to get free. Slipping her hand inside his underwear, she caressed his thick huge tool. She shoved her tongue deeper into his mouth letting out yet another moan.

Mark let go of any pretense of inhibition. His tongue began to dance with his mother's. He followed her tongue into her mouth and now he explored her oral cavity. He heard her moan again for the third time this morning as a result of his action. He could feel her tugging at his pants; pulling them and his shorts down with her free hand while the other kept a grip on his cock. He helped her and, after kicking them off to the side, he was naked in his mother's embrace. She was still caressing his huge cock with her hand. Now he was afraid that he would come. It had been less than an hour since he had jacked-off in his room. Thank God, or he would have blown a load right then.

Lisa grabbed the waist of her shorts with her free hand and pulled them down. She continued to suck on her son's tongue and lick the inside of his mouth. She worked her last garment free and pressed herself tightly against her boy. She felt his immense cock pressing against her belly as she fondled it.

Mark slid his right hand to his mother's breast. He began to ply the flesh of her perfectly-shaped tit, feeling its firm softness. His other hand went to her ass. It was the most magnificent ass he had ever seen and now he was caressing it. He felt his mother's arm encircle him and noticed that her tongue now pushed further into his mouth as she ground herself against him.

"Mark, baby, I need you. I want you to make love to mommy, Please. It would make me feel so good," cooed Lisa in her son's ear. She kissed him again as her hand began to move up and down on his diamond-hard cock.

"Are you sure, Mom?" he asked.

Pulling him onto her and onto the bed, she answered, "Yes sweetie, I want this more than anything."

Mark crawled atop his mother as she opened her legs. His hand went to her crotch and he began to feel her mound. He slipped a finger in her slit feeling the hardness of her clit. He heard her moan yet again as the two renewed their kissing. He felt his mother pulling him atop her. Obliging, he raised himself onto his elbows and placed himself between her legs. As they continued to kiss, he felt his mother's hand guiding his cock towards her sweet cunt. He pushed down gently as the head made contact with her soft inner labia. She was so wet! The bulbous head slid easily inside his mother, parting her lips to accommodate his cock. He was inside his mother!

Lisa elevated her hips to meet the entry of her son into the pussy he had come from eighteen years ago. He was so big. He was gentle as he slid into her. Now she felt him withdraw a little, then push in again. He raised up and she looked into his green eyes. They were on fire. Starring into his eyes, she began to loose control and thrust her hips up to him, shoving his manhood deep inside her. She felt the head of his cock hitting the depth of her vagina. He was pounding her cervix with each thrust. Her clit rubbed against his shaft as he moved quickly in and out. It was coming. She felt her orgasm building in her stomach.

Mark looked into his mother's eyes as he fucked her sweet pussy. It was so tight. It was so wet and slick. It was sooooo gooood! He felt her hands on his ass as she was pulling herself up to met each thrust. He knew she would come soon and so would he. He thought of nothing but how wonderful it felt to fuck his mother. He kissed her again, jamming his tongue deep into her mouth. He could feel her sucking his tongue just like her pussy was sucking his cock into her. His hips bucked as he shot his first string of cum deep inside her womb. He shuddered as he unloaded stream after stream of his seed into his mother's cunt. He could vaguely tell that she too was coming.

Lisa lost it! She came with all of the force that her love/lust could bring to bear. She felt her son's seed filling her and running out of her pussy. She wrapped her arms about his chest as she fucked him. She was thrusting and writhing and screaming, "Oh my God, Mark!! I am coming ... I am coming, baby!! Fuck me honey please, fuck your mommy hard baby!!"

Corrine was naked and had been fingering herself wildly at the scene before her. She had come over and over as she watched her grandson fucking his mother; her daughter, her lover. She was so happy to see this. Her orgasms came in waves. She lost count; three, four, five? It was glorious to see. As she wound down, she noticed that the two spent lovers were looking at her.

Lisa extended a hand to her mother and beckoned her to them. She marveled as her mother stood. The woman's body was perfect. And now her son would see it in all its glory and soon be fucking her mother like he had just fucked her.

Corrine joined the two on the bed as the scooched over to make room for her. The three wrapped each other in arms and legs and kissed freely with hands roaming all about. It was a wonderful feeling. It was a gorgeous sight. It was deep, sweet, incestuous love.

12