Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 04

Story Info
"Now We can Really Fuck".
5.4k words
4.43
316.3k
422

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richman3
richman3
1,819 Followers

This is part 4 of the original Mom's Sweaty Ride series.

It is told once again mostly from Kim's point of view. I hope you all enjoy.

*****

Mom's Sweaty Ride part 4 "Now we can really Fuck."

Standing there in the parking lot of the hospital kissing my son like his mistress I felt completely alive.

A huge weight had been lifted off of me. The last 24 hours of my life had been like a roller coaster ride.

I had fucked my only son Tommy in the backseat of my husband's Jeep multiple times while Ben drove the car seemingly oblivious to what was going on.

Only to find later at the motel that Ben indeed knew about our tryst and took revenge on me by trying to rape me in the shower.

But something deep within my soul had been awakened, and my thirst for sex was becoming uncontrollable. I actually started to enjoy the attempted attack upon me.

Tommy, however, did not know this and had tried to break down the door yelling and cursing at my husband.

This lead to Ben getting out of the shower and falling on his head causing a severe concussion and broken bone in his arm.

Now here I was at the hospital still worried about my husband but also free to act upon all of the sexy things that I had wanted to do with my son without having to sneak around.

As I kissed Tommy like a lover, I reached up and removed my robe that I was still wearing from the motel and allowed it fall off of my shoulders.

Then I broke our kiss and started walking towards the car stepping out of my flip flops now completely naked in the emergency room parking lot of the hospital.

"Mom what the fuck are doing," Tommy said looking around.

I had glanced around as we had come out and hadn't seen anyone so I was pretty sure I was safe however the possibility that someone could exit the doors or pull into the lot at any moment had my pussy dripping with anticipation.

I continued to walk towards the car loving the feeling of my bare feet on the asphalt. I turned and looked at him seductively.

"Aren't you coming son" and continued to the car.

"Holy fuck mom," Tommy said picking up my robe and shoes. He headed towards the Jeep unlocking it with a button on the key chain.

I opened the rear driver's door and sat up on the seat spreading my legs wide my bare feet up in the air.

"I think it's time you had some more to eat big boy, it's been far too long" In fact, it had been about five hours since the motel and two more before that when Tommy had eaten my pussy in the car.

He came over towards me looking around once more then dropped my robe on the pavement and got down on his knees.

"Yeah I am a little hungry. You always take such good care of me mom" He said as his tongue began to trace my outer pussy lips.

"Of course baby, that's what a good mother does"

I moaned as he continued to lick and suck my pussy.

"Yeah you like that you fuckin slut," He said now using his fingers on me. "You like your son finger fucking and sucking your pussy in a public place huh."

"Mmmhmm," I said leaning back. Loving the feeling of being so naughty. I had done more risky things in the last 24 hours than I had in my entire life.

Now he was really getting into it using his fingers and tongue on my pussy like a madman. He knew exactly what he was doing. My boy must have had practice from someone who knew how to eat pussy.

I would have to ask him who one of these days. At the moment though I just allowed him to work leaning back and playing with my tits.

Soon I felt my orgasm building "Come on baby don't stop" I cried out finally allowing myself to scream out loud as I had wanted to all day.

"That's it, baby, right there," I said my orgasm only seconds away.

"T-Tommy" I cried as the first wave hit me like a cannonball. Again I squirted all over my son's face, and again he never flinched loving the taste of my pussy he lapped up what he could.

Another surge of pleasure hit me, and I cried out again "FUCK" as every nerve in my body felt the pleasure.

Finally, I had to tell Tommy to stop for a second I couldn't take it anymore. He stopped allowing me to feel the final waves of my orgasm.

Then he stood up while I was recuperating and began to unbutton his pants releasing his huge and very hard cock once more.

Stepping out of his pants he then lifted his shirt up over his head and now he too was naked in the parking lot. He looked around nervously once more.

Luckily this was a small hospital in a small town, and for the time being after midnight, there wasn't a lot of traffic.

Stroking his cock, he looked at me and said "Now it's your turn mommy" I got out the jeep while Tommy climbed in.

As he sat his bare ass on the seat, he grabbed the towel that we had laid upon the backseat earlier and handed it to me.

I placed the towel on the ground and got down on my knees. I took one more look around amazingly there was still nobody around.

I smiled and licked my lips. Once again I started with the tip tasting the oozing pre-cum with my tongue.

Then I slowly licked his veiny cock all the way down to his balls which I promptly put into my mouth.

Sucking and licking each ball while I slowly stroked his cock up and down.

I worked my way back up to the huge mushroom tip and began to suck it voraciously.

"This is exactly what I needed," I thought as I continued my worship of Tommy's cock. He would occasionally look around to see if anybody was around thankfully the lot remained empty.

So once again when I was ready I stood up my bare ass facing the emergency room doors. I put my head over his cock opened my mouth and took a deep breath then impaled my head on Tommy's cock.

The fantastic feeling of his dick going through my lips, over my tongue, and all the way to the back of my throat had my pussy once again dripping.

I held it there for as long as I could breathing through my nose and thankful for my lack of gag reflex.

Finally, I pulled my head up and back and released Tommy's massive cock from my mouth.

I spat and gasped for air continuing to stroke his huge dick. Then I stopped and got back down on my knees.

"Come on Tommy there is something we couldn't do in the car earlier; I want that dick between my tits."

As I said this, I pushed my tits together and licked my lips seductively.

"Oh fuck yeah, mom." Tommy said as he climbed down and stood on the pavement his bare feet spread apart slightly bracing himself to titty fuck me.

The moment his huge cock touched my bare breasts, I felt another tingle in my pussy and immediately moved my hand down to start rubbing it again.

Soon he found his rhythm and was fucking my big tits up and down.

As I moved my hand from my pussy and helped press my breasts together to give him a better feel.

I wanted this to feel good for him after what he had done for me. He continued to move his giant cock in and out of my squeezed breasts. After a few minutes, he said.

"Mom I'm gonna cum."

"Come on baby all over me just like before."

"B-But we-we're" that's all he got as his cock began to spurt while he continued to fuck my tits.

The first blast went all the way up to my face landing right on my nose. It almost went into the right nostril.

The second one hit my neck with incredible force splashing all over some of it splashing onto the asphalt below.

His rhythm kept up as he continued cumming all over my chest. When it was finally done, I was once again covered in cum.

Looking down at myself I could see my chest was coated in from one side to the other with creamy jizz.

I immediately started to rub it all over making my whole chest sticky. I moved the cum over my hard nipples and down to my flat stomach.

Just then we heard the automatic doors open and a someone coming out of the doors. "Shit in the car."

Tommy dove in the backseat as I quickly followed my bare ass exposed to the world. We hurriedly closed the door and ducked down. After a few seconds, we looked up and saw it was a security guard.

"Fuck," I thought. He began walking our direction. I whispered to Tommy "down."

We did our best to duck down.

I looked up again, and the guard was almost to the car. There was nothing I could do but face the consequences now.

I was very naked, covered in cum, and my son was also naked laying right beside me.

A minute went by and nothing. I dared myself to look up, no security guard. "Where the fuck did he go."

Just then I heard the metallic click of a Zippo lighter. I looked over to my left. About 50 feet from our car was a small little area with benches and one of those long cigarette butt cans.

The guard had sat down and was looking at his phone with a lit cigarette perched in his lips.

I realized that he had to come past our car to gain access to the small smoking area.

Relief immediately flooded into me. I whispered to Tommy who couldn'[t see from his vantage point. "Just out for a smoke, we just have to stay quiet for a few minutes."

Then I smiled and took the glob of sticky cum still dripping from my nose in between my fingers and stuck out my tongue. Dropping the cum onto my tongue, I swallowed it hungrily.

Then with a wicked smile, Tommy started to tickle me. "Come on," I said swatting his hand away. "The guard is right there I pointed out over towards the smoking area.

After a couple of minutes of us giggling as quiet as we could. The guard finally walked past our car and back into the hospital.

As crazy as this day had been I felt like a teenager again. Laughing and giggling in the back of a car with a man.

We made out again kissing and caressing each other's bodies until finally, I said. "Come on we better get dressed and head inside they might wonder where we are."

I used the towel to wipe as much of the cum off of my face as possible. We got dressed, and soon we were sitting back in the waiting room.

Realizing I was still in my robe from the motel I walked over to the nurse's station. Explaining my situation, she understood and said she would see if any scrubs were laying around I could wear.

After a few minutes, she returned with a pair of scrubs. She explained that they are pretty much one size fits all then she looked at my face and asked if I was ok.

Puzzled for a second I was about to ask what she meant then I realized that my eyes must have looked like I had been crying.

I couldn't tell her the truth that they were that way because I had deep throated my son in the parking lot a few minutes ago.

I just said, "Yes I'm okay, It's just been a rough day, and I'm a little worried about my husband."

She nodded and said "Well he's in good hands here. Doctor Stevens is one of the best trauma surgeons around and he will take good care of your husband."

I thanked her and asked where the bathroom was, she told me, and I headed in there. For the second time today I gave myself a makeshift sponge bath in a restroom bathroom.

I did my best to wipe the cum off of my chest and my face splashing warm water over myself and using a towel. I then changed into the scrubs she had given me and returned to the waiting room.

I sat down next to Tommy on the little couch in the area. I leaned into him wary about looking like anything other than a mother and son.

Soon my eyes felt heavy and knowing it would be hours before Ben was out of surgery I allowed myself to fall asleep in Tommy's strong arms.

Six hours later I was awoken to somebody shaking me. "Miss, miss," the voice said. Sleepily I opened my eyes. "huh, what? Where am I?" Before she could even respond, I suddenly remembered.

"You're at the Crookton Hospital ma'am." The nurse said.

"Oh yes, thank you," I said stretching my arms.

"how is my husband? Is he out of surgery yet?"

"Yes, ma'am that's why I came over to wake you. The doctor will be out in a few minutes to give you an update."

"Thank you," I said and then looked around realizing that Tommy wasn't around.

"Excuse me nurse have you seen my son."

She smiled and blushed a little, it was evident to me that the nurse liked Tommy.

"Yes, he got up about an hour ago. He said he was going back to the motel to get you a change of clothes.

He told me to tell you not to worry and that he would be back soon."

I thanked her again then went to the bathroom to relieve myself and splash some water on my face.

Returning to the waiting room, I got myself a cup of coffee and waited for the doctor to come out.

Soon the double doors opened, and an older man with thinning gray hair dressed in scrubs came through the door.

He looked to about in his early 50s and had a warm smile as he introduced himself as Doctor Stevens.

He said that the news and prognosis were excellent. The surgery did not take as long as expected, the damage to Ben's arm had been repaired, and they had relieved the pressure in his brain.

Doctor Stevens did caution me that Ben could have some memory loss, especially in the last few days. He said most likely it wouldn't be permanent but that these things are never set in stone.

"That would be okay with me," I thought. Ben forgetting all about me fucking Tommy in the backseat, forgetting he tried to rape me, all of the crazy events of the last 24 hours.

"Yes, I thought it would be so much better if he forgot about everything, not just for Tommy and me but for himself as well."

"Thank you, Doctor, when can we see him?"

"Not for a while, he is in post-op recovery now. I guess maybe a couple of hours before he is ready for visitors even then if he is awake at all it will only be for a few moments. My guess is he will sleep most of today."

I thanked him again and sat down drinking my coffee and pondering everything. I was so glad Ben was going to be okay, and I was also once again horny as fuck.

I began to think of all of the things Tommy, and I could do today and over the next couple of days until Ben was allowed to leave. My pussy started getting wet again.

Just then Tommy came through the ER doors from the parking lot. I got up and hugged him slyly grabbing his ass.

He handed me an overnight bag that he said contained a change of clothes, makeup, and other female essentials.

I filled him in on Ben's condition and was happy to see he took my advice about trying to forgive his father as he seemed relieved to hear Ben was going to be okay.

"I guess I will be driving the rest of the way home?"

"Maybe but let's not worry about that right now. We have bigger fish to fry today." Making sure nobody was looking, I ran my hand up and down his crotch.

"Let's go," he said. I followed him to the Jeep and got in the back.

We arrived at the motel and went to Tommy's room. I didn't want to go back to that room, at least not yet.

As soon as we got inside, we started making out. It was a very sensual kissing not hurried or rough but very passionate.

He gently pushed me down onto the bed and continued kissing me. We kept kissing for a long time. Completely enjoying each other. Soon we had removed each other clothes.

Tommy broke our kiss and began laying soft kisses down my neck and chest. He took each of my nipples in his mouth.

"It's been a long time since you sucked on my nipples," I said mischievously.

"I wish I could remember, all I know is that they are fantastic right now," Tommy said between licks of my tender nipples.

He gently massaged my breasts as his worship of my nipples continued. Eventually, he continued down to my flat belly.

His hands and mouth rubbing and caressing me. He kissed my belly button while his hands ran up and down the sides of my body.

Then he worked his way down to my pussy once again and began to work his magic on me. Tommy's tongue and fingers worked my pussy like a world class musician would work an instrument.

He kept kissing and fingering me until I had another massive orgasm. This one did not include squirt, but it was definitely stronger than some of the others he had given me yesterday.

The waves of pleasure washing over me had me whimpering with pleasure. I continued to feel spasms for at least five minutes as my toes curled and I arched back into the headboard of the cheap motel bed.

I finally opened my eyes and looked up seeing Tommy looking down at me with a smile. "how did that feel mom" he asked me.

"Like heaven on Earth baby" I pulled him down on me and began to kiss him once again. We kept kissing and feeling each other's bodies for a little while until Tommy ultimately entered my pussy with his huge cock.

It was very gentle there wasn't any hurry in the insertion of his now rock hard dick.

We kept kissing as he slowly thrust into me.

It occurred to me at that moment that we weren't fucking that we were actually making love at this point. This was beyond mere lust and want.

"I love you, Tommy," I said looking straight into his eyes and brushing his hair with my hand. A few tears started to roll down my cheek as I said this.

The full realization of understanding that I actually loved my own son as a man not just a son.

"I love you too Kim," Tommy calling me by my real name had a tremendous effect on me, and more tears started to flow from eyes.

"Mom why are you crying," he said brushing the tears away from my eyes but still continuing to slowly thrust into my pussy with his steel cock.

"Oh baby, I'm just happy that's all. These aren't tears of sadness or pain they are tears of happiness and contentment. I never want this moment to end."

With that, he kissed me again and maintained his rhythm. "I promise not to cum until you tell me too," he said.

He did all he could to live up to that pledge. We kept slowly fucking for several hours our hot bodies rolling around on the bed.

Eventually, Tommy's rhythm finally started to get more furious. "Mom I'm trying to hold out but I really gotta cum." He said shakily.

"It's ok. I want you to cum now. I want you to cum right inside of me as far up into my pussy as you can get it.

"B-but" I shushed him by putting a finger to his lips.

"Shhh baby don't think about that now. Just cum inside of me. I want to feel your sperm coat my pussy."

"Ohhh h-hear it cums m-"is all he got out as he thrust his enormous cock so far and hard into me that it actually hurt for about a second until I felt the warm cum begin to spurt inside of me.

The intense feeling of his orgasm and the emotional bond we had created combined to give me another orgasm.

He kept his cock in me long after he had finished cumming and allowed me to experience my orgasm it was almost like he shared it with me.

He continued to kiss and caress my body while I orgasmed. All of the love and passion he gave me at that moment was almost too much for me to handle.

We kept making love for a while longer kissing and caressing with his cock softening inside of me finally he rolled off of me. "Mom that was fuckin awesome," he said smiling and breathing heavy.

"You weren't so bad yourself," I said touching his muscled chest as I too laid there breathing heavy. We had both just had phenomenal sex, but each knew that this was something way more.

"Baby we have to talk," I said rubbing his body.

"Ok about what?"

"About our future together. No matter what happens with your father, you and I should be together. I don't know what that means exactly, but I know this I want you."

"More than anything I have ever wanted in my life. If that means divorcing your father, then that's what it means."

"But you said at the hospital" I cut him off.

"I know what I said, and I meant it. If your father remembers, then we will deal with that, and if he doesn't, that won't change anything either. However, if we could someone get him to accept our relationship then maybe." My voice trailed off.

richman3
richman3
1,819 Followers
12