Mom's The Best Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael finds a Study Partner. Mary finds a new lover.
1.6k words
4.54
12.7k
33
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was barely a week into the first Semester when Michael first brought Lydia home. She was his physics study partner. Mary also noted that she looked like a blond version of her younger self. Michael admitted he'd chosen her for exactly that reason.

Lydia was perky and easy going. Bright, and athletic. She was also, according to Michael a dyed in the wool capital L lesbian.

Coming from a modest background, she was the first kid in her family to attend College and it pretty much strung out the family budget. So, when their study sessions were concluded. Mary would usually have a meal ready and Lydia became like extended family.

She was determined to pull good grades, and seemed laser focused on that. Her girlfriend, on the other hand, came from a well to do family, and seemed to view a college education more as a rite of passage than a valuable privilege. It meant that their relationship was a little over-dramatic at times and fraught with random fallings out.

Lydia gravitated toward Mary as a confidante. And Mary relished it. She'd always wanted a daughter and it seemed that this was as close as she was probably going to get.

Mary and Michael had just finished making love. As always, Mary basked in the pleasured glow, feeling Michael's cum oozing slowly from her pussy.

"Too bad she's gay." Mary said.

"I don't know, Mom. I try not to go there with her. It gets her riled up. Too much drama. I don't think it's a good relationship. I just try to keep her focused on the classwork." Michael said. Kissing Mary one last time and reaching over to turn out their bedroom light.

The holidays were approaching, and Lydia's visits started to become more frequent.

"My girlfriend wants to go to Cancun for Thanksgiving. I really can't afford it. Really can't. We had a pretty bad argument about it." Lydia confessed to Mary.

"I don't know what to tell you. Maybe a little time apart will be good for you both?" Mary offered. "You could stay with us over the holiday?"

"I guess so. I mean, it'd be better than hanging out alone in the dorm." Lydia admitted.

It was a nice, if somewhat muted celebration. Late that Saturday night. Lydia flopped down on the couch next to Mary. She'd obviously had been crying.

"What's up, Lydia?" Mary asked

Lydia handed Mary her cell phone. On the screen was a selfie of Lydia's girlfriend. In the background was someone's leg. It had a rather unique tattoo.

"She's fucking cheating on me." Lydia sobbed. "That's a girl from her dorm."

Mary just hugged the poor girl. Stroking her hair as she began to cry harder.

It was a couple weeks later. Mary was bent over the couch, with Michael's cock fucking her like there was no tomorrow. She was cumming almost constantly. She could tell he was close and began begging for his cum.

"Oh yeah. Cum inside me, baby! Cum inside me!" She groaned as she felt him tense up and release his seed into her. "That's it, baby...soooo good!"

She'd heard a peep from the corner of the room by the kitchen doorway. Lydia had let herself in the back way, and was standing there mouth agape her notebook falling from her hands landing with a plop on the floor..

Michael had pulled free from Mary's quim, a long rope of jizz connected his cock head and Mary's pussy as he extricated his manhood from his Mother.

"Fuck!" was all Michael could manage.

"fuck..." was all Lydia could too, staring at the cum dripping out of Mary's cooter. "I should probably..."

"You should probably sit down." Mary insisted, pulling on her panties and bra and nodding toward the couch.

Lydia. Still wide eyed, sat. Mary did as well.

"Lydia. Michael and I have been lovers for a while now. It's not something we want getting out as public knowledge." Mary said.

"Yeah, but he's your..." Lydia began.

"My son. I know." Mary finished. She could feel Michael's seed soaking her panties.

"fuck..." Lydia repeated. "I never would have guessed. Michael, you're such a straight arrow..."

"In a lot of ways, yes. I am." Michael admitted. "I guess we've all got our little secrets, though. It doesn't change who we are."

"No. Probably not." Lydia agreed. "Now that I'm over the initial shock, I have to admit. Seeing that was so hot... Dude! Fucking your Mom like that!"

"Lydia..." Michael began.

"And Mary! Your body is amazing. Too bad you're straight." Lydia lamented. "I'm so turned on right now."

"I'll admit, Lydia. I'm very flattered." Mary said self-consciously. "But we have to agree that this doesn't leave this house. Okay?"

Lydia was silent for a moment. "Okay." She confirmed.

There was however a sea change in their relationship from that moment on. Lydia seemed to be trying not to flirt with Mary, but it was obviously taking a lot of willpower. Then she got a C on her physics exam.

"Mary. Can we talk?" Lydia asked.

"Sure, Lydia. What's on your mind." Mary replied.

"You are, Mary. It's driving me crazy. Ever since that afternoon... I feel closer than ever to you, but also further away. I want... things." Lydia tried explaining.

"Maybe the breakup is still hurting you?" Mary offered.

"Yeah, maybe that's part of it. But not entirely." Lydia admitted. "I keep thinking about your body, and what I want to do to it. I think about how beautiful you looked when you were cumming. Sometimes I can't think of anything else. Have you ever had that happen, Mary?"

She had to admit that she had. "I'm not cheating on Michael, honey. I can't."

"Then together? I want you so bad, Mary!" Lydia pleaded.

"A threesome?" Michael confirmed.

"Only if you're totally okay with it." Mary said.

He had to admit. He'd known something was up with Lydia since that day she'd caught them. She wasn't concentrating on her studies like she had been. Her grades were slipping. She'd sit there and pore over her notes but couldn't answer basic questions afterwards.

When the time came, watching the two women take each other's clothes off, was oddly romantic and beautiful. Deferential in a way that showed a deep mutual respect. There was a gentle urgency in the way they kissed and touched each other. Michael liked it. Lydia's body was hot. She had a couple small tattoos that he hadn't seen before. Watching them make out was like an out of body experience for him.

Lydia was making the most of it. She immersed herself in Mary's embraces like she was being christened. Mary, breaking new ground found herself nearly overwhelmed with how erotic it was. Lydia was giving herself to her. It was so far beyond just sex. It was like being in church.

Michael bent down to where the two women were in each other's embrace. Kissing his Mom, he then cupped Lydia's face in the palm of his hand and kissed her too. Much to his surprise, she kissed him back.

"Thank you..." She'd whispered.

"Goodnight Ladies. Enjoy your evening." He grinned as he backed out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

The next morning, he had a full pot of coffee waiting and bacon on the stove when they finally dragged themselves out of Mary's room. Makeup smeared, and hair tangled like they'd just crawled out of the Amazon. Lydia had one of Mary's dressing gowns on. Mary just had a light chemise.

"Get it out of your systems, Ladies?" Michael asked cheerfully.

The two women looked at each other with softened glances.

"Guess not." Michael concluded. "This wasn't a one-shot deal, was it?"

The two women looked at each other and simultaneously shook their heads. Flopping down at the kitchen table and savoring the first taste of coffee...and pussy. It was not going to be a one-shot deal.

"I don't know what it was about it, Michael." Mary tried to explain later after Lydia's departure. "It was like she was a force of nature, but at the same time, just so soft. I got so carried away."

"I'm glad you two finally broke the ice." Michael stated.

"What do you mean?" Mary boggled.

"I mean I could see from the time she dropped her notebook, that she was going to end up in bed with you one way or another." He grinned.

"Oh did you, now?" Mary challenged.

"Don't get all hot under the collar." Michael chided. "I think it was a good thing for both of you. I think your relationship was headed in that direction and we just gave it a bit of a push."

"Maybe you're right. I just didn't see it. At least not until we were in bed together." Mary admitted. "Wow, being with another woman like that..."

"That's why I gave you two space. The threesome was a good plan, but you guys needed some together time alone. That much was clear." Michael stated.

"Thank you, Son." Mary conceded.

The school year had concluded. Lydia was going to summer over with them, it had been decided. Mary slept in the middle. Michael on one side and Lydia on the other. It had taken a gradual evolution of lust, but Lydia, first at Mary's urging, and finally admitting to a change of heart, had developed a fondness for Michael penis that almost rivaled his Mom's.

No matter what those summer days started like, they usually always ended the same. With Michael pumping one or both of them full of sperm. They were like giddy teens just discovering that they had adult bodies.

It was a Saturday morning and Lydia had gotten up first to go to the bathroom. She was taking longer than usual, and Mary and Michael were into a stage two cuddle, with more on the way, when she returned with something in her hand.

"Everything okay?" Mary said looking up from where she'd started sucking Michaels cock.

Lydia slipped into bed with them and giggled.

"What?" Mary asked.

"Everything's fine. Grandma." She laughed showing them the pregnancy test.