Mom's Too Damned Smart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day long I had expected to come home from school to find my mother wearing some salacious little piece of lingerie or completely naked. The way I had imagined it, I would already be balls-deep inside her wet pussy by now. Instead it appeared I was going to be on my own to take care of all my future mother-inspired boners. A loud gasp from the doorway drew my attention to my mother's shocked face.

"Jesus, Billy, you didn't even close your door!" she exclaimed. She shook her head and added, "When I saw your door was open, I figured you'd be dressed by now."

"I'm sorry, Mom," I groaned.

Her eyes narrowed as she stalked closer.

"Did you do it on purpose?" she asked in a quiet, intense voice. "Are you planning to tease me with your big, hard cock?"

"Tease you?" I murmured, "No."

"I'm your mother, Billy. Maybe you forgot about that, after last night. You shouldn't be parading around naked, teasing me with that incredible, tasty dick." She stared openly at my boner, making it lurch upward in response as she licked her lips. Her eyes flared and she looked back up at my face. "You can't just treat me like some horny slut, you know."

"I know, Mom," I groaned, shaking my head. "I would never treat you like that."

"Good," she replied with a nod. Then she took my arm and guided me over to my bed. "Have a seat, young man. Clearly we need to have a serious talk."

I nodded and sat down, but my dick remained stubbornly hard. It was sticking up from my lap. Mom shook her head as she looked down at it.

"We really should cover that with something," she muttered. Before I could say anything, her eyes lit up and she finally smiled. "I know!" she said brightly.

Then my eyes shot open as she slid into my lap. Her skirt promptly hid my boner from view.

"There," she said, "That's much better. Now give your momma a kiss."

We leaned toward each other and our lips met, but then her eyes shot open. So did mine. I felt the wet lips of her pussy welcoming the fat head of my cock beneath the cover of that skirt. Mom broke off the kiss with a gasp.

"Oh, no!" she moaned. "I totally forgot I wasn't wearing panties underneath this skirt! Oh! Your hard cock is inside me! Oh, God, it's sliding right into my pussy!"

I let out a shaky, breathy chuckle, even as my dick sank into the velvety perfection of my mother's soaked and horny pussy.

"What's so funny?" she demanded.

She arched an eyebrow, but her mouth shot open and she let out a sexy moan as I took her hips in my hands and guided her down onto me. Half my cock slid into her snug, drenched pussy.

"You scared the shit out of me," I growled.

She blinked and looked into my eyes, swallowing heavily before she asked, "What do you mean, baby?" Her mouth shot open again as her hips pushed forward and she took more of my hard cock. "I try so hard to be a good mommy for you," she whimpered.

I got it then. She was trying hard to stay "in character," but she had let me know what she was doing. I gave her a brief nod and murmured, "Ah." Then I cleared my throat and gave her my best "desperate longing" look that I could manage.

"I'm so sorry, Mommy," I whimpered, forcing most of my dick into her molten depths. "I know I should stop, but it just feels so good. It's all I've been able to think about all day."

"I know what you mean," she panted, bucking her hips up and down and starting to push my dick in and out of her. "I was wearing panties earlier, but they got so wet just thinking about this that I had to take them off."

I stared at her and licked my lips. Fuck! She looked impossibly hot and wanton as she rode me. It felt like I "got it" once again in that moment. The outfit she wore was something she had worn countless times before. It was the kind of thing I had seen my mother wearing most of my life, and it now served to reinforce the taboo nature of what we were doing. Even though she was fully dressed aside from her missing underwear, we were having the dirtiest sex imaginable.

My mom was sitting in my lap, taking every inch of my dick and moaning in protest the entire time.

"Did you touch yourself, after you took them off?" I whispered.

She bit her lip and nodded, driving her hips down onto me and twisting her lower body in a circle with my full length buried inside her.

"Yes!" she gasped. "I touched myself, and I came like crazy while I imagined my son fucking me!"

She shook on top of me, biting her lip and looking spectacular as her pussy gushed orgasmic juices all over my dick. Her internal muscles fluttered and squeezed me all through her orgasm, and then she sagged against me and panted onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as I reclined onto my back.

"Oh, damn," she whispered, "I can't believe I came so fast."

"I'm sorry, Mom," I groaned.

She looked up at my face sharply when I said that, so I felt the need to continue. I looked up at her with the same helpless, horny expression as I reached up beneath her skirt and seized her hips. I guided her up and down on my cock as I spoke.

"I know it makes me a really bad son, but I'm glad this happened. Oh, Mommy, your pussy feels so good!"

"Oh, baby, you don't really want to fuck Mommy's pussy again, do you?" she asked breathily.

Her eyes flared, and it was clear from her expression that she was turned on and right back into our little game. I nodded and rolled the two of us over so that she was on her back and I was between her slightly-spread thighs. I managed to get my feet onto the floor and pulled her to the edge of the bed without my cock slipping out of her.

I held her ankles and spread her legs. Her skirt slid up and bunched around her waist, giving me an amazing view of her pussy lips welcoming my thick, veiny shaft. I let out a lusty groan, making her shiver.

"Oh, damn, Mom," I moaned, thrusting into her, "Your pussy looks amazing. I can't believe I'm actually fucking you."

"You--you shouldn't be looking at my pussy, Billy," she protested, but she spread her legs wider.

"I can't help it," I groaned, pumping my dick in and out of her snug, buttery channel. I swear it felt like she got even tighter around me.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "I just felt you get even harder! You're so dirty, Billy. I can't believe you're getting even more turned on to fuck your own mom!"

"Oh, Mom!" I cried out, leaning down to kiss her hungrily.

We moaned into each other's mouths as I fucked her hard and fast. This was what I really needed--what I had looked forward to all day. Our little game had built up the heat quite a bit, but my achingly hard cock had been dying to pound my mother's tight little pussy ever since she had left my bed the night before.

That wonderful rapid pace soon pushed me over the edge, and Mom's eyes flashed when she felt me swelling inside her. Abruptly, she broke off the kiss and gasped in protest.

"Billy! You can't come inside me! I'm your mother! What if you get me pregnant?"

That stopped me cold. I stared into her eyes in disbelief and stopped thrusting instantly. It never occurred to me that there was any possibility of that happening. Mom's hands pushed insistently on my chest, and I managed to pull out of her. Then I caught the teasing gleam in her eye and knew it was still part of the game.

"I can't believe I let you fuck me," she groaned, "But I feel like I would be an even worse Mommy if I just teased you." She shook her head and genuinely looked like she could not believe it when she added, "I can't believe I'm doing this, but I feel like I have to suck you off."

She scooted off the bed and pushed me back onto it. Then she knelt between my legs and noisily slurped on my sloppy dick. I stared at her face and shook my head. My dick had been coated with her pussy juices, and I couldn't believe how eagerly she was sucking me. About the time I cried out and came in her mouth, I realized that it wasn't necessarily the taste of her own pussy that had turned her on.

It was that dark fantasy, confirmed by her taste buds. She was sucking off her own son after he had been buried in her horny pussy.

After she finished draining me, I managed to pull her up on top of me.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking at me curiously as I dragged her hips up past my cock and onto my chest.

"My turn," I murmured as I pulled her up onto my mouth.

"Oh!" she cried out in surprise.

Then she moaned happily as my mouth explored her tangy pussy once again. It seemed to turn her on even more when I squeezed her sexy ass cheeks and pried them open with my fingers. It certainly opened her pussy for me. I was able to really drive my tongue deep inside her. Mom shuddered and cried out twice before insistently pushing her body up away from my mouth.

"That's enough," she gasped.

I stopped trying to pull her back to me, and let her slide onto her side beside me instead. Once again it felt completely natural to wrap my arm around my mother's sexy body like that.

"That was incredible," she breathed, planting a soft kiss on my exposed nipple. "I just don't want to get carried away, Billy. You still have to get your homework done and call your friends so they don't get suspicious. Plus, I really want to continue this tonight, and I'm afraid you'll wear me out."

"Thanks, Mom," I replied. When she looked at me questioningly, I added, "That was exactly what I needed. There's no way I would have been able to concentrate on my homework if I didn't get to enjoy you like that first."

She gave me a quick, hot smooch and murmured, "Mmm. My pleasure, baby."

Mom retreated to her bedroom and put on panties before returning to help me with my homework. With her help, I actually finished everything much faster than I had expected. I also felt like I understood everything completely. When I had gotten stuck, she had explained it much better than any of my teachers had. That had included Algebra--which was the longest assignment--as well as Chemistry and Economics.

When I called Toby to let him know I had finished everything, he was surprised.

"I'm not even halfway through that Algebra homework!" he exclaimed. "I still have that Chemistry worksheet after that. I'll try to hurry, but it will be at least another half hour before I can pick up Ken and come over."

"Take your time," I replied, smiling at my mother.

She was already sliding her panties down her legs.

Our phone was attached to the wall next to the kitchen counter. As soon as I hung up, I slid over behind my mother. She was leaning against the counter, already breathing heavily in anticipation as she braced her hands on the countertop. The way she was looking over her shoulder at me, I could see the arousal in her eyes when she heard me slide my zipper down.

"It seems my friends will be a while, Mommy," I growled into her ear.

"I heard," she replied breathily. Then she moaned as I slid the head of my cock up and down the drenched folds of her pussy.

* * *

When my friends arrived, I was as relaxed and happy as I had ever been in my life. I had thoroughly enjoyed taking my mother from behind in the kitchen, and we had plenty of time to shower after that intense but quick fuck.

I remember Ken played pool particularly well that afternoon. Toby was frustrated because he wasn't playing well, but then he hopped onto the Centipede machine and beat the high score. He was really excited when he reached that milestone--that score had been tops for over a year.

"Guys! I think I'm going to beat the high score!" he had announced breathlessly.

Ken and I promptly stopped our pool contest and came over to watch him. Not only did he beat the top score, but he kept right on going for nearly twenty more minutes. It was really impressive, and it was almost as exciting for us to watch him do it as it was for Toby to have such an incredible game.

When he finally lost his last life, we all let out a groan. That brought my mother into the den.

"What's all the excitement about?" she asked.

All three of us spoke up at once, gushing about how well Toby had played. Mom smiled and bit her lip. After we finished talking all over each other, she laughed softly and came over, resting her hand on Toby's shoulder and making him blush.

"Congratulations, Toby," she said breathily, "That's really impressive."

"Thanks," he murmured.

Mom was dressed in another blouse and skirt, but at that range we could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. My friends struggled not to get caught staring, but they weren't good at hiding their interest or their arousal. I raised an eyebrow and Mom gave me a warm smile.

That smile didn't quite hide her competitive fire. She had been the one to set the high score on all three machines after we got them, and I just knew she would beat Toby's high score while we were at school the next day.

Mom stayed in the den with us for another fifteen minutes, teasing my friends with an incredible display of her sexy body and unfettered tits while managing to look like she was unaware of her effect on them. Then she mercifully left us alone while she started cooking dinner. It was impossible to miss the boners my friends sported as they watched her sexy ass swaying out of the room.

I followed Mom's lead and acted like I didn't notice. Toby and Ken left a few minutes later, and I walked them out to Toby's car before returning to the kitchen to help Mom with dinner.

It was almost as arousing to be around her, sharing secretive smiles and lightly touching each other while we cooked, as it had been when I had fucked her against that kitchen counter before my friends arrived. We felt like we had the most amazing secret in the world, and I honestly think it made us closer as mother and son--to share that secret, I mean. The sex was incredible, but it felt like the rest of the time I loved being her son even more.

Mom teased me just a bit while we ate. The clear glass tabletop gave me a marvelous view when she spread her legs and showed me she wasn't wearing anything beneath her skirt. All three times she did it, she watched my face closely rather than my crotch.

"I feel so sexy when you look at me that way," she said softly, after she closed her thighs that third time.

"You are sexy," I replied with a shrug. Then I pursed my lips and cocked my head. "I mean, you know that, don't you? You are a beautiful woman with quite possibly the sexiest body in the world. Now that I finally noticed, I really struggled to figure out how I could have missed it all these years."

"Hmm," she replied thoughtfully as she chewed and swallowed. "How did you manage to miss it, Billy? You're a really smart young man. I've had men tripping all over themselves and practically drooling. I think it bothered me that you never responded to me that way, on some level."

I swallowed and smiled at her.

"You were always my beautiful guardian angel," I replied softly. "All those times I got hurt, or sick, or I'd wake up in intensive care in the hospital, I could just look up at your smiling face and know I was going to be alright."

I took another bite and chewed it. Mom smiled radiantly, but I realized from her expression that I hadn't actually answered her question. I swallowed and added, "I guess it seemed sacrilegious to check out your body, so I didn't. You were my Mom and my angel, so I never tried to stare at your tits."

She coughed out a laugh at that, but I saw her nipples harden noticeably. I glanced at them briefly, and she saw me do it, but that only seemed to make her happier.

"I mean, I'm not blind," I continued. "I was aware your breasts were larger than most. I think I was aware that your body was incredibly well-proportioned, but I wasn't thinking about it in sexual terms. You were just this heaven-sent woman who always watched over me, so it made sense that your body would be perfect."

She shook her head a few times after that, smiling at me as we ate in silence for the next few minutes.

"That's one hell of a compliment, Billy," she finally said. Her voice was soft, but her smile let me know she had put it that way on purpose. She was telling me she was no angel, and that night she would prove it.

* * *

If you go online now and look up the piece of lingerie known generically as a "teddy" you will see that those generally look like a one-piece women's bathing suit. They often have lace panels, but some are definitely racier than others. Then there are those variants that have cutouts leaving the breasts exposed, and some are crotchless. At the furthest extreme, there are outfits that are technically still teddies, but consist of little more than strips of lace or some other material, and they don't cover anything.

I was still working out daily, but over the last few months I had done so with less and less supervision. Instead of waiting for her, I would merely let my mother know I was going to work out, and then I'd head to our home gym and start my exercises. Increasingly, that was a weightlifting regimen. Now, I never pushed really heavy weights, so I was comfortable doing bench presses and squats without a spotter. That evening I was bench pressing about 245 pounds. I finished my third set of repetitions and pushed the bar back up onto the supports before I sat up and wiped the sweat from my face and chest with a towel.

"You know you're not supposed to work out without supervision," Mom said from the doorway.

I grinned and looked over at her, and then had to swallow heavily. There was no way I could help but stare. The barely-there collection of red strips of cloth my mother was wearing...good lord! They didn't cover a thing, and only served to make her breasts stand out prominently as well as framing her pussy and showing me that it was completely accessible.

Rather than having true bra cups or a crotch, there were shimmering strips of cloth that wrapped around her breasts and the tops of her thighs. It held her breasts up slightly without covering them at all. There was even less cloth covering her backside.

Mom had subtly changed her hair as well, but that didn't really occur to me until later. She looked like some artist's depiction of the sultry seductress--or perhaps a succubus from legend--come to exchange sexual favors for my soul.

"Holy crap," I muttered.

She grinned and sauntered into the room, her breasts bobbing enticingly with every step. The thin strips of her outfit clung tightly to her body, only serving to emphasize the natural curves of her perfect form. Just seeing her like that had my dick completely hard before she reached my side.

"What's your next exercise?" she asked, as soon as she was standing next to the bench.

"Um...I..." I had to shake my head, but still couldn't stop my eyes from raking over her sexy body in that "come fuck me" outfit.

At that point, I'd been doing essentially the same exercise routine every third day for over two years. If my mother hadn't walked in and distracted me like that, I would have just naturally drifted over to the butterfly machine for my next set of reps. My mind couldn't even conjure up the word "butterfly" at that point, I was so befuddled.

And completely aroused, of course. Mom couldn't possibly miss that. Her eyes lingered on the obvious tent my erection made in my workout shorts, and she licked her lips hungrily. She still had that impossibly hungry look in her eyes when they locked onto mine.

"Oh," she breathed, sliding over my thighs, "Were you already finished working out?"

"No," I whispered, shaking my head.

I still couldn't think of the word "butterfly." Instead, the phrase "rock-hard, thick, suckable nipples" was stuck in my head for some odd reason. Mom slid forward and we shared a groan as her left breast filled my mouth.

"I have an idea for a good exercise," she said breathily, even as her hand fished my cock out of the leg of my shorts.