Mona Pegs a Nice Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona paused. "I don't know."

Well, she WAS there. With Norm, she walked in at 9:00, minus her usual pep and vigor. Her strap-on was safely stowed away in her purse. Several sets of eyes darted down to her crotch region as she walked in. They looked away, clearly disappointed. "Fuck 'em," Mona thought.

At 9:30 sharp, the Mystery Man himself walked in, cutting the air with his confident swagger. He smiled at Mona and took a seat at the bar, chatting away with one of Mona's old fucks.

She got an idea. She motioned the bartender over and had him send Mike another of whatever he was drinking. When the drink came his way, she seductively motioned him forward with her index finger.

"Norm, I'm about to get some ass tonight," she said. "Excuse me."

Then Mike got up and moved her way. Mona stood up, held out her hand, and shook his. It was a firm, strong handshake that sent torrents of tingling emotion straight to her sweaty clit. Her knees wobbled. "Oh, Momma mia," she thought.

"My name is Mona. I've been watching you from afar."

"As have I," said Mike. "You are quite the legend here at Club 71."

"Why, thank you," said Mona. "I hear quite a lot of good things about you."

I'm not an easy lay, he said to himself. Wait till you find that out.

Norm suddenly announced he needed to talk to someone on the other end of the bar, and beat a hasty retreat. With the two lovebirds alone, and Mona's pussy pounding with fear and excitement, they started talking.

And talking. And talking. And talking. Mona was amazed that she was spending so much time talking. She found herself baring her neck, cocking her head, playing with her hair--everything the behavioral anthropologists had noted, only naturally.

She found herself more than interested in his life. He had hobbies, he traveled, he was close with his family. And he went to church every Sunday at nine a.m., where he listened intently to the sermon and later had coffee with the old ladies on the church committee.

Maybe he'll introduce me to the old ladies! Mona thought. If I can pass their inspection, I've got hope for a bright future with this man!

EARNING HIS ASS

And so they went to First Community Lutheran Church one warm Sunday morning at nine. Decked in a white dress, and walking the one block that the church was from her apartment, Mona was nervous. What if someone else from Club 71 was there? What if they checked to see whether she was packing? What if the old ladies were on to her?

After they sat down, Mona looked around the church. Like Mike, she had been raised Lutheran, but had fallen away as soon as she left for college. Religion had all seemed so ... unlifely, if that was a word. Staid, unenergetic. Unbodily. Detached. Where was God in a life like that?

But not Mike. He sang with pleasure and glee, and she watched him from the corner of her eye as he did this. He listened raptly as the pastor talked about ... whatever it was, she wasn't listening to it. Just sitting next to a man who could come alive in a church, on a dance floor, and (allegedly) on the business end of a strap-on fascinated her to no end. For the first time about twenty years, she was actually enjoying herself in church.

Afterward, they did the donuts and coffee thing downstairs, and Mike introduced his date to the obligatory klatch of old ladies. They chatted for a while. "Do they know how he spends his weekends?" she thought to herself. "This guy is quite slick, I must say." She raised her eyebrows instinctively when Mabel, church secretary, told the young couple that they looked very fitting together.

Walking back to his truck, Mona turned to him and blurted, "Mike, I don't care if I ever get to fuck you in your hot, sweaty, extremely muscular and finely shaped ass with my strap-on ... I'm having a lot of fun just being with you."

Mike looked back at her. "Do you mean that?"

"Yes. Yes. I had no idea church could be fun."

"Now THAT means a lot to me. Mona, I think the reason you lost interest in all those guys you were fucking before is that they were just butts to you. For sex to be interesting, you have to be having sex with the whole person--with all the emotions, risks, and personality that a person has. If it's just the butt, then it gets boring fast."

Mona nodded. "Yes, Mike. I know that now."

Mona gave him an unwieldy, giggling display of lips and teeth. "Wanna ... cruise around the lake or something?"

And they did. And when they were done, Mike brought his young date's face to his and kissed it gently but firmly. Mona's knees shook noticeably. "Mona," he said. "I want to have lunch with you at least twice this week, plus the theater on Wednesday night, and on Friday, my ass will be yours."

Tears almost came to the young woman's eyes. "If that's what you want, Mike," she whispered. Then she caught herself. "I mean yes. YES. I will be ready."

THE RAVAGING

Friday night they really tore up the dance floor. Mike had picked up Mona earlier in the night, and she showed him what she was packing. He blushed when he saw the hair sticking out the sides of her cock. on the dance floor, his cock was visibly hard as they did Latin dance with Mona behind him. Her cunt juices were now running down her legs, something her date noticed. As they rested for a moment at one point, he ran his finger along her juiced-up leg and licked it clean. He sighed.

Mona came.

At one in the morning, she invited Mike outside to cool off. She led him to his truck and climbed into the back seat. Invisible to others from the tinted windows, she ravaged his strong chest; he ravaged her big Swedish boobs with their big pink nipples. He gave her a handjob, expertly working her cock so it rubbed her clit to five orgasms in half an hour. Sensing her cue, she reached in and took out the huge cock that had been waiting for her. It was magnificent. Tall and proud, with a large rounded head, it literally throbbed in her hands. She gently but expertly massaged his huge member. He bucked against it.

"Rub your pussy and let me smell it!" he commanded.

Mona reached under her dildo and rubbed her sopping pussy, then brought her fingers to his nose. He inhaled the strong perfume that was now filling the cabin. "I've GOT to have that!" he proclaimed. With that, they got into a 69 and ravaged each other. He pushed aside her cock and drove his tongue deep inside her wet hole. Her cum drenched his face. He moved down further and put his tongue to her clean, warm pucker, where he tickled her to tears. On the other end, Mona had begun licking Mike's cock and taking the head as far into her mouth as she could. In minutes, he poured a hot stream of thick, white cum into her mouth. She struggled to swallow it all. It was sweet, very sweet.

But all was not over. Mike raced them home to his place. Once inside, in his bedroom, she moved behind him and squeezed his asscheeks.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she squealed. "So heavenly." She reached inside and felt his manly butt. It was hairy, from the crack to the outer cheeks. It was sweaty. Mona reached around and unbuckled his belt, then pulled his pants down. There they stood--his muscular, gleaming ass cheeks. Like a monument to the god of derriere.

Mike removed his shirt at this time, and Mona took off his shoes and socks. He was naked before her. Gently, she reached into his cheeks and spread them. He bent over. Mona sighed and whimpered. Mike's hole was pink and puckery, ringed with dark hair, and oh-so sweaty. She couldn't stop herself. She put her face to his crack and rubbed it in, feeling the heat and the musk of his naked behind. For two whole minutes she indulged herself in his ass; her orgy was broken only by the words "Mona, please fuck me in the ass!"

Mona sprang up and removed her clothes. Her big plastic cock sprang forth, ready to pound her man.

"Bend over, my lovely man," she ordered him.

As he did so, she again marveled at the naked derriere arrayed so splendidly, so manly and yet so submissive. Mike handed her three packets of lube from his shirt pocket. Quickly, she greased up her cock, then squeezed the rest into his hole, reaching in and feeling the warmth there. Then, she placed the tip of her invader to his hole ... and pushed.

It slid in easily. Mike sighed and relaxed as he allowed her in. Once she was in, she began fucking him with a smooth rhythm, except during moments when he demanded it harder and faster.

Mona came four times as she fucked her man's ass. He came once. Mona looked to the ceiling and giggled as they fucked. She suddenly realized she was happier than she'd been in a long time.

THEY FUCKED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Later that night, at 4 a.m., after some cocktails, analingus, and conversation, Mike slid his cock into Mona's pussy. It was his first such time in over three years, and her first time in nearly two.

"You were worth waiting for," he said to her as they relaxed afterward. His cock was still in her. She was utterly spent.

Her hair was sticking out in fifty directions, she could barely speak in multiple syllables, and her body radiated a sweet scent that mixed with his. They were high.

Mona looked at her new mate. "Do you fuck on Sundays?"

He smiled. "There's nothing like going to church with a throbbing ass. Mabel would never suspect a thing!"

THE END

12