Money Grab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madre de Dios," she cried as she collapsed back onto him. "Dios mio, my God, Davis. It was very perfect! Ah, my God, I did cum a million times! Did you cum, Davis?"

"No, baby; I was trying to make it good for you."

She spun around and pushed at him, indicating that she wanted him to slide back up on the bed. "It was very good," she said. "I wish to do it again sometime. Now I want slow and sweet. I will ride you and make you cum. I wish I were becoming pregnant like Calley, but I am too young. Will you make me pregnant someday, Davis?"

"Yes, when you're 25 and you marry me," he told her.

"You are a great silly," she said. "What is your fascination with this 25? Why must you torture me and make me wait like this?"

"I would do it tomorrow if it was for me," he told her. "It's for you, Malina. I love you too much to let you do things I don't think are good for you. Do you trust me, kitten?"

"Yes, with my life I trust you," she said. "I thought we agreed together that I am not a kitten!"

"I know, but you are," he laughed. "You have claws. They're sharp, but just little. You're my perfect little angel, Malina. Did I mention that I love you with all my heart?"

"Yes, but you may mention this often. I wish not to talk anymore. I wish to make love to you now."

She mounted him and rested her little body on his chest, using he amazing flexibility to pump her tight moistness up and down over his straining cock until they came together, his cum filling her tight pussy until it overflowed, running down over him and matting in their hair.

They showered together and made the slow, sweet kind of love again before he wrapped her small body in his arms and they cuddled. They drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow, Calley would return. Davis would move out for the day and Malina would have Calley all to herself. Perhaps Calley was already pregnant. The future was very uncertain, but they knew that the three of them could face whatever came together; the nation of Rade, De la Vega and Nebrija.