Monica 09: Extra Toppings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica rejoiced inside at the sensations. After a moment more she moved over to Colby to get his sample of tenderness. Five minutes later she concluded that sofa with Rudy. He had busted a nut all over her knuckles. Tasting it with her tongue for effect she flared her eyes. The taste caught her off guard. Far better than she imagined. From one sofa to the next she resumed her hand jobs and titty fucking. Loved by all.

Duncan had captured her actions with his cell and texted them over to Ryan. Along with the words, "She liked Rudy's jizz."

In response Ryan replies back with his final Dare of two.

"I DARE her to lay back on your coffee table, legs wide, so that each of you can stick your dick inside her. No fucking. Just for the feeling of it."

With a whistle Duncan raised his cell, "You guys are going to love this one."

Before showing it to Monica he rounds the room letting all of his friends read it first. As he readies to show Monica, Ryan adds, "Penetration video."

With a favorable nod Duncan shows her the original message. Her jaw drops and she blushes, "Oh shit!"

Fanning herself dramatically to their laughter she slowly stands up and nervously flutters her hands. In her thoughts she rambles, "It's only once. It's only once. But six times. I can do this. Dammit Ryan."

With a loud sigh she sits down on the coffee table and gets comfy. Deep breath held she lays back on the edge of the table and separates her legs in the air.

"Just once." She re-enforce their intentions.

The group stands up to tower all around her without any confirmation of agreeability. They were all drooling at her inviting hole. This made her whimper nervously. Every dick there was huge. Her heart raced as Mark gripped her ankles and guided her legs even wider. In doing so her upper body was pinned don on the table by gravity.

"Damn Fellas. Look at her pussy breath. Wider. Narrower. Wider. Narrower. That's a thing of beauty." Mark rants.

He then closes the gap by lowering his hips to prepare for penetration. His crown toys between her labia and glides upward over her swollen clitoris. With each pass her eyes close and swiftly reopen. The sensations storming her ability to resist.

Faint whimpers expel from her lips as he carefully pushes his cock through the open doorway to her soul. She rolled her eyes back as his crown crossed over her g-spot. As soon as he entered her balls deep and stopped to hover above her she gasped, "FUCK! That felt good."

Mark's ego soared glaring up at Tyrell and Colby, then to Jerome and Rudy. Finally, over his shoulder at Duncan recording his penetration from behind.

"Sure you want me to only do this once?" Mark winks at Monica.

"Yes." She trembles almost hesitantly.

"Okay then." He grumbles and slowly pulls out. Her body tensing up upon his retreat.

Once fully out of her he taps his crown on her clit three times to hear a shrill whimper with each impact.

Ankles are passed off to Cousin Rudy who had nurtured his erection back to full strength after nutting earlier. He eyes her expression as his dick primes up to her hole awaiting entry. She had begun to offer glints of yearning. This made Rudy all the more ready.

A slow sensual penetration Rudy slowly enters as Duncan uses his cell to record its vanishing point. As Rudy hoisted himself over her he lowers his eyes to mere inches from hers.

"Your pussy feels freaking awesome." He exhales a whisper.

Her hands reach up to hold both sides of his face to tenderly reply, "Your dick feels awesome. Thank you."

Encouraged to evade by the others Rudy backs away.

Monica blows her bangs from her eyes as Colby moves in to line up his own head for entrance. A more forceful penetration Monica tightens up, her legs free at last to caress Colby's hips. He manages to lay on top of her and reach in to squeeze her breasts all at once. She warmly huffs into his ear, "Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!"

Colby chuckles and opts to kiss her throat. She arches her neck to give him room to enjoy himself.

Wanting to thrust again Colby backs out and starts to when Jerome pats his leg.

"Others here Bro."

Growling Colby peels himself off of her and makes way for Jerome. The muscular giant grips her ankles again and presses her legs back to make Monica strain to hold them behind her head. Her face turned beet red in the process. She had never had sex with a back man before. Goose bumps spread across her tanned flesh.

"Hold that pose, Girl." Jerome encouraged as he fed her pussy with a massive cock. His girth was thick and menacing.

"OOOOH! FUCCCCCCCCK!" She cringes with an echoed vibrato.

"Take it!" He comforts her.

After a lengthy settle he hisses and backs out slowly. Her pussy rippling pink flesh from within upon his departure. Duncan recorded every move.

Finally, Big boy Tyrell stepped up to plate. With a glare of intimidation he straddles her and dips his fingers up inside her pussy to produce drenched digits.

"Look how wet this pussy is." He showed them off.

As soon as his beefy cock entered her she reared forward to grasp his shirt with a haunted look in her eye. Tyrell was by far the biggest cock there. They chuckled at her reaction.

"Christ!" She whines looking up at him with a leading gaze.

"Not even all the way in Little girl." He prides himself.

She began to breath heavy as he entered deeper. Her hands reached up to hold his profile with a dramatic trembling gaze. Then, he filled her balls deep. Her mind detonated.

"SONUVABITCH!" She squealed clawing at his shoulders.

"Little girl likes my cock." Tyrell boasts.

Feverishly she nods and holds on for dear life. Her whimpers succulent and childlike.

"I don't think she wants you to pull out "Ty"." Duncan grins.

Tyrell eases her back down on the table and kisses her on the lips. She quakes as he gently withdraws his cock from within her. With a tempered yet shrill, "Nooooooooooo!" from her lips Tyrell chuckles then slams back up inside her a second time. Her shriek was heard around the room. With a traumatized look she tears up. The question was uneasy to answer. Was it due to his overstepping the set boundary? Or did she like it way too much?

Duncan captures her reaction and whistles for Tyrell to stop.

Nodding Tyrell creeps out in a web of her juices.

"She's in love. Look at her eyes." Tyrell chides.

Laying there numb and withdrawn Monica's senses were lost. It takes a gruff kick to his coffee table to regain her attention.

"Ready for me?" He narrows his eyes.

Stunned she swallows harshly, "Yes."

Duncan passes his cell off to Rudy to record him. He then slithers out of his own jeans. The reaction from everyone left them jealous. As his boxers fell Duncan stood with a monstrous ten inch cock dangling erect.

Monica's eyes bulge wide, "HOLY FUCK."

Shirt peeled over his head Duncan stood totally nude. His twitching body builder muscles intimidating her.

Gripping her left ankle he literally drags her around the coffee table for a roomier stance.

Over her thighs he dangles his beast.

"Ever seen a cock that big?" He smirks.

Her shaking head confirmed his answer.

Cracking his neck he glares at his cousin.

"Rudy? Record her taking every inch."

Monica wanted to run.

Not really.

12