Monica 12: Daddy Longlegs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look how full he is. You fill up quick." She giggles.

"Sexy does that to a guy."

"Fast enough?" She asks still jerking him off.

"Good enough."

"No. If you want better tell me."

"Christ Monica. This is so insane."

She grins sheepishly at him then lowers her lips down to kiss his balls. This led to sucking on them. He let her but griped under his breath the entire time.

Ignoring him she licked all the way from his lower balls , over his foreskin and took the risk of swallowing his cock. He tightened up as a woman returned from the mall that had parked next to him. She was beautiful.

Monica felt mischievous and lowered his drivers door window unexpectedly.

The woman glanced over as she opened her car door at the hissing of the window. Her eyes flared at the sight. She then noticed Monica wave at her with her mouth moving up and down. They hadn't made eye contact though.

Aaron had to look, his curiosity couldn't help it.

The young blond grinned from ear to ear as Monica fed.

"My aren't you two bold." She raised her brows.

Aaron huffed, "Sorry about this."

She frowned, "Seriously? Don't let me stop you. Have fun."

Her voice made Monica stop cold and look up at the blond and bounce with excitement, "I know that voice. LISA!"

"Hey! Pizza girl. How have you been?"

Aaron sneers between the girls then points, "You know each other?"

Monica smirks, "Yes we do. We met a few weeks ago. I delivered pizza with some friends."

Lisa folds her arms and leans into the door window to shake Aaron's hand.

"Hi. Lisa Porter."

He hesitantly shakes her hand feeling his erection waver, "Aaron Gift. I'd say it's a pleasure but that's fading fast."

Monica returns to stroking her Father, "Don't you dare go limp. Lisa? Interested in helping me?"

Lisa grins then pats Aaron on the stomach, "Sure thing. Hey there Teddy Bear."

His eyes bulge at her touch. Now he had two young women teasing him.

He smiles at her then feels the nerves subside leading him toward courage. The blond could easily be a model.

"My, my, my!" Lisa's eyes twinkle at Monica's hands back in action, "That's just plain impressive Pizza Girl."

"It's Monica. I guess you don't have to call me Beautiful anymore." Her hand twists his crown to create a shiver.

Lisa eyes Aaron's reaction, "Lucky you, Aaron." Her extended palm rubs the hairy chest and glides back and forth down his abdomen, stopping just short of his cock.

"I guess so." He quivers looking directly into Lisa's glistening eyes. Luckily she had lifted her shades into her hair. She had stunning crystal blue eyes.

Monica decides to lower back over him and suck his dick. She found her position awkward and uncontrollably growls at her predicament. Finally she surveys the arrangement and pats her Dad on the arm before carefully crawling between the seats and stretching out over his chest, her legs off to his right shoulder. She then began sucking his dick again from a better angle. She could now rub his balls too with easier access.

Lisa sighs, "I think this young lady aims to please."

Aaron was losing his concentration until he realized Monica's skirt had ridden high during her transition. Her entire ass was in perfect view, her clam shaped pussy glossy and brilliant. With a bit of hesitation his hand rises to rub her ass cheeks. All his thoughts could muster was, "Soft as hell."

Monica felt his hands caress and whimpered. He was zeroing in on her pussy from behind. His thumb grazing her clit caused her to whine and tense up.

Releasing her mouth from his cock she tilts her head back, "Shit!"

Before she could react further Aaron used every bit of strength he had to drag her lower half over his body. Her pussy square over his lapping tongue. Lisa thought to herself that they looked like a big ole spider. Eight legs including arms.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Monica strained.

This had escalated further than she ever predicted. With a haunted look toward Lisa she expresses her sudden desire to cum. Wheezing Monica's head turned from side to side then gave in. With a dramatic fever Monica swallowed his cock again, this time she wouldn't stop until Aaron nutted in her mouth.

Aaron's hands pried Monica's cheeks wide while gripping them tightly. His tongue digging deep up inside her sweet pussy. His nasal exhales stimulating her anal cavity.

Lisa merely watched and eyed the foot traffic around the vehicle. Most people were oblivious. She waved in a friendly manner at those who opted to look closer.

What she couldn't mask was their moans. Both of them were nearing a breaking point.

Pulses quickened. Bodies shook.

Then came her flood over her Father's face.

He followed up with a massive load over her own features as she lifted away just before and jerked him off until he shot white hot cum all across her face.

Exhausted the two carefully eased away and began laughing.

"Fuck that was awesome. Thank you Daddy." Monica stammered without thinking, twisting to let him see her face smothered in his leftovers.

Lisa stood frozen at her words. Eye brows peak as she awaits more info.

"Never in a million years would I have thought this would happen." Aaron wipes her eyes on his wrist.

Monica giggles catching her breath and digs for her thong tucked into her shirt. Handing it to him he used it to wipe his face.

Once Monica resumes her seat up front Aaron uses his controls to tilt the back of his own seat forwards. He was exhausted.

"So, you heard her didn't you?" Aaron frowns.

"Who am I to judge? If my Dad was as hot as you I might be tempted too." Lisa chuckles and pats Aaron on the bicep.

"Lisa? Dad. Dad? Lisa. Me? Slut. Slut? Me." Monica carefully gathers cum off her face and licks her fingers.

Shaking her head Lisa points toward her, "You going to eat all of that?"

Laughing Monica crawls across her Father and lets Lisa lick her chin. This made Aaron shake his head.

"The surprises just keep on coming. Let's go home."

"Right. Mom might be home by now."

The words cut deep. Aaron hisses loudly, "Don't remind me."

Monica forces him to look at her, "OUR SECRET!"

Lisa zips her lip dramatically for him to see as well.

"Stop by sometime Critter." Lisa waves with a wink.

"Tell Michael I said hi."

"Will do."

Aaron merely nods as he pulls his clothing back on awkwardly. Once done the Man starts the SUV and heads for home.

Talk became sparse. She continued to reassure him things would never change. He nodded with doubt.

Reaching their home they find that his wife, her Mother not home yet.

Bags unloaded they head inside and put them in her bedroom.

Aaron showered swiftly and changed as Monica put her things away. She cleaned up as well and they met in the living room. He sat on the sofa flipping channels on the television, wearing only sweat pants. She was still wearing her white skirt but had changed her top to a tank. No bra still.

"I put your thong in the laundry." He acknowledged.

She shuffles over to him and collapses into the cushion next to him. Without warning she throws her arms around his waist and snuggles up under his armpit.

"Are you mad at me?" She whispers.

"Are you mad at me?" He kisses her forehead.

Sighing as one Aaron groans, "Never Sweetheart. That was pretty insane though."

"I didn't intend it to go that far. I couldn't bare to see you hurting because of me."

"Yeah I was in agony." He chuckled.

"I've become a slut haven't I?" She pouts.

"It's your life. Just be careful out there."

Without warning Aaron growls as his erection returns tenting his sweats. Monica noted its arrival long before he let on.

"Junior's back." She fidgets looking up at him with dancing eyes.

"He'll settle down eventually."

"Will he?" She sighs reaching her hand over to caress the bulge.

"Not like that he won't." Aaron raises his eye brows.

She pouts, "I lied to you Daddy."

With a narrowed glance he grimaces, "About what?"

Her fingers spider crawl upward then slide under his waistband to grip his cock yet again.

Aaron grits his teeth then lifts his hips to slide the sweats under his ass for a better freedom.

"Jerk me off."

Monica shakes her head and stands up. Her tank is pulled over her head, followed by her skirt to her toes. Naked she crawls into his lap. Straddling him she reaches under her thighs and guides her Father's cock into her pussy.

"I lied, Daddy. I said only one time. I was wrong."

His dick warmly inside her she gently rides up and down on him. His hands gripping her ass tightly.

"Bad girl. Is this going to become a habit?"

Eyes moist she lightly nods her affirmation, "When ever you want me Daddy."

He growls then lunges her mouth over her nipple. She tilts her neck back at his decision.

Within minutes he moved them to the carpet and fucked her on the floor. She offered soft moans and thanked him for taking her.

The session became more in tune to love making.

Shortly after cumming inside her they saw car lights pull into their front drive. A mad dash to her room Monica left her Father to confront her Mother.

Stepping to her bedroom window she spotted Ryan looking from his upstairs bedroom. A moment later he texted her.

"Everything go okay?"

She writes back, "You got your wish."

"What wish?" He returns.

"I had sex with my Dad."

A long pause as Ryan studies her reaction through windows.

"You okay?"

She smiles up at him nodding then goes to bed.

He watched her drift off to sleep.

An hour later she awoke to hear her parents fucking on the other side of the wall.

Admiration set in.

Daddy was a beast.

12