Monica 20: DDD Tension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I get Detention more often?" Her chin resting on his balls.

He stares at her and nods, "If I give you detention again I might invite a few Teachers to make sure you cooperate."

Her eyes flare wide at the prospect, "They can watch me suck your dick."

"And, I could watch you suck their dicks." He smugly grins.

Her mouth trembles along his flesh with anticipation of more.

"I could masturbate for all of you."

He had, had enough. Dane leans forward and grips her by the biceps. Hoisting her to her feet he turns her back to him before pulling her into his lap. His dick pops out in front of her between her legs. Trembling her body molds back into his grasp, his arms encircling her and squeezing her breasts. Her profile exhales warmly into his ear.

A tender warm kiss to her neckline forces her eyes to close and enjoy the sensations. His beard eventually tickling her into a rash of giggles.

Snarling he offers a guttural snap, "You're the Devil's Daughter."

Without a reply she escorts his cock toward her still weeping pussy. Instinct kicks in and Dane penetrates her. A loud gasp upon entry made her caress his left cheek. Hips gyrating over him feeds his desire.

Whispering into his ear she confirms her evil nature.

"I'm going to fuck boys on your desk."

He huffs, "Wait until I leave the room."

"I'm going to roam the halls naked and let boys kiss me all over."

"Go for it."

The taunting makes him thrust up into her more forcefully. Her moans intensifying with every thrust.

Morrison decides to play her game.

"Maybe your next Detention I'll get four Teachers to fuck you on that desk behind us."

She yelps softly and nibbles his earlobe, "Promise?"

"YES!"

"Make it five Teachers?"

Growling Morrison lifts them from the chair and forces her to lean over the desk. Her upper body crushes into the top and feels his hand on her shoulders dead center. He was becoming aggressive. Her heart raced at his intentions.

The hand on her shoulders relocated to the back of her neck. Grip tightening he fucked her silly.

Her moans became muffled screams. Her acceptance found room for one more orgasm. as if she had much choice.

"God Dammit!" He grunts as he detonates into her pussy.

A shrill cry of 'Yessssssssssssssssssss!" hissed across the desk.

Triumphant over her Dane Morrison slapped her on the ass as his dick withdrew. She yelped and hid her face from him.

It hurt. A lot.

She eases up slowly on her arms over the desk and looks back at him through a web of brown hair. Giggling she expresses, "You won't be so crude in class."

Smugly he slaps her ass a second time. Her yelp found teary eyes. Eighteen more slaps pelted her cheeks. Each impact he recited the verse.

She loved every strike regardless of the redness welting up.

Dane finally exhausted himself and got dressed. He literally stood on her dress until he was done. In his mind he was glad he had gotten a Vasectomy years ago.

Eying the still vibrating egg on the desk he reaches over to capture it.

Monica rolls over on the desk wincing at the fire consuming her ass. She trembles as he moves between her legs and slips the egg back up inside her. The sensitivity struck home immediately.

"I believe that was yours. Wear it home you little slut. See you in the morning."

Nodding slowly she stares into his eyes, "Detention next week? Five Teachers. Bring condoms."

Pointing at her nose he growls, "NOBODY KNOWS OF TODAY."

"I won't talk. I swear."

"I'll see what I can do. No promises."

He steps back, bending over to pick up her dress. Holding it out by the strings in front of her.

She claims it and slips it over her head. as soon as it was in place Morrison yanked her into a kiss. A warm succulent kiss. She gave him the sweetest French lesson ever.

One last slap to her ass he grunts, "Get the fuck out of here."

She wiggled toward the door after picking up her glasses and purse. At the door she lifts her skirt once more and rubs her ass on both sides.

With a smile she leaves him feeling like a Beast.

Dane knew he had it in him.

Leaving the school with a limp, Monica found Ryan waiting outside. In his car blaring Metal music. She danced her way into the passenger seat.

"How did it go."

She starts to speak then shrugs, "Boring."

"Tease him?"

"Yep."

"Orgasm in front of him?"

"Yep."

"Was he turned on?"

"Yep."

He didn't need to ask anything more. He knew.

"You okay?"

"YEP!" She turns to face him.

His heart dropped until her hand crept over to his crotch.

"I owe you a hand job."

"You don't have....."

She wrestled his pants open and gripped his cock. He didn't resist.

As she jerked him off she spotted Dane Morrison heading to his car. Her hand moved faster at seeing him.

Ryan noticed.

Regardless he jizzed all over her knuckles.

"Ready?" She smiles at Ryan.

"Yep!"

Reaching her cum coated hand out the window she yells, "Bye Mr. Morrison."

He waved back and got into his car.

Monica never felt so good.

It was an all time high.

Until tomorrow.

12