Monica 22: Lay Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to look at Billy he spotted the gay gentleman with his own hand down his pants fondling himself. It wasn't Monica that had his focus though. It was easy to realize it was all of the concealed erections that the men had which was the cause. With a scowl and an albeit angry look at Billy the gay man rolled his eyes and pulled his hand from his pants.

Fingers discovered her labia and slipped inside her. Nick and a friend named "Patton" were exploring the pink recesses of her pussy. Her moans were enough to offer them hope that this might progress further.

With Dave's returning gaze he spots the men digging in and clears his throat loudly.

"The massage doesn't include inside there Fellas."

Below them Monica rears her head back and attempts to locate Dave. He edges around the others and kneels beside her to see her trembling eyes.

"Do you want them to stop Honey?" He surmises.

Shaking her head negatively he hears a strangling, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

His gut required antacid at that point. This was going beyond his comfort zone. Still he looked over at Owen and Elvis for direction.

Finally, Dave rises and throws his palms in the air.

"Get her off then stop. Nobody is having sex with her in my store. Am I clear?"

The men groan at his choices but they comply. With help lifting her hips even higher Nick twists and turns his three submerged fingers and finger fucks her. Her shrill muffled screams echoed throughout the showroom.

Patton had began slapping her ass as well.

Dave had to step outside and smoke.

In minutes Monica juiced the bed covers beneath her and Nick's knuckles. Her straining against the ropes binding her was a show all by itself. The struggle was a major turn on.

Finally, Billy intervened and untied her hands and ankles from the rails. She still had the ropes attached to her limbs for show.

Rolling over ever so slowly on to her back she gave the group a look of yearning. She outstretched her arms and legs once more. The guys took the hint and retied her body tauntly to the bed rails. Now they had a full frontal view of her heaving chest and hungry eyes. The ball gag forced drool over her cheeks.

Just seeing her helplessness the men eyed each other for further decisions. Did anybody want to keep things going?

Ross Devlin certainly did. The baby oil flowed freely across her body. Hands decided instantly to at least frolic over her chest and belly. Everyone had their chances in crushing her tits together and slickly pinching her nipples.

It wasn't long before fingers fed her pussy once again. Hands took turns inserting and exiting. All but three of the guests had knuckled her hole. Her eyes were trembling and glossy. Her soft moans pleaded through the ball gag.

"Want this thing off?" Owen settles next to her head. Her nod affirmed his option. In seconds he unbuckled it and removed it in a spatter of saliva.

Swallowing to catch her breath she huffs, "Please don't stop."

Everyone scans about for Dave discovering Billy instead. Billy's eyes bulged at their expectant reliance on him for a decision.

Monica quickly glares at Billy, "Please Billy. Let me go further."

Billy throw's his hands up, "That's not for me to allow. I'm out."

Abandoning them Billy shuffles toward the front door. Just outside he faces Dave.

"You might want to get in there. That girl is caaaaaraaaazy."

Flicking his albeit cashed cigarette butt into the street Dave bolted back inside. His blood pressure soaring he reaches the bed side and drops his jaw.

The group had untied Monica's ankles and had forced them back under her suspended arms. There they retied her ankles to her elbows. She was hogtied and trembling sensually like a leaf. In this position she was like a butterfly of beauty. Her pussy free for the taking. They had even replanted the ball gag back into place to keep her mouth confined against any sudden outbursts.

Pants were dropping like flies and dicks were wagging in her direction. Monica's eyes were flared with uncertainty. There were no condoms present.

Dave started to hold his breath when Billy returned to see the sausage party, his words out of pure awe, "Oh, now I'm so in."

Dave growls, "KNOCK IT OFF! ALL OF YOU. OUT OF MY DAMNED STORE."

Nudging his buddies at first they pulled their pants up and vacated. Followed by Owen's mechanics. Then the Vapor Boys and their friends. This left only Dave. Billy chased after the group like a lost puppy.

As the front door closed Dave turned to the trussed up Monica.

"Are you bonkers?" Dave snaps.

She nods her head affirmatively then winks at him. He merely sneers at her before turning to Billy in the distance.

"GO THE FUCK HOME!" Dave yelled.

Billy vanished out the door with a jingle of the exit bell.

With all quiet Dave journeys to lock the door and lower the lights in the showroom. It was dark outside now and he felt more comfortable that nobody would return.

Monica merely laid there waiting. Her binds becoming less painful. As Dave reached her she found him taking his clothing off. Down to his boxers he grumbles.

"Want me to untie you?"

Her head shakes negatively. She was happy in her current position.

"Sorry Kid. I couldn't let those bloodhounds loose in my store like that. I wanted you all to myself. That okay with you?"

Again her head nods joyously.

Dave drops his boxers and crawls into bed between her trickling thighs. There he poised his erection and slowly teased her clitoris. Her muffled moans led to his entry. Her pussy tight and warm.

"You wanted this all along didn't you?" He whispers.

Nodding she rubs her cheek on his. The tenderness meant everything.

Dave fucked her silly.

Until age took over.

It was enough for him. He stood up and got dressed.

An hour later Monica was untied and released.

Stretching her limbs from their accrued numbness she struts over to hug Dave. He melted at her embrace.

"Thank you Dave."

He smirks, "Who am I kidding. You wanted all of those guys."

She shrugs helplessly, "I'm fine with just you. I made your day."

"That you did. Let's not do this again."

As she gathers her clothing they walk to the front entrance before he realized she was still nude. Before he unlocks the door he sizes her up, "Going out like that?"

She puckers then gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Her exit answered his question.

She left with her clothes over her shoulder.

Stepping next door she found the Vapor Store closed.

Frustrated she walked home.

It was only six blocks.

She made friends along the way.

12