Monica 24: Bar Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All night long pics were being taken. Even video.

Helpless she sat there soaking.

Then, she realized something. Pointing at Angus and Holly she hoarsely whispers, "You didn't fuck me."

Bowl aside Angus joins Holly to stand over her. They unzip their flies and pull out their cocks. She presumes to fuck her so turns and leans forward to prime her red ass in the air in wait.

Instead she feels a warm liquid rinse her down.

The sudden shower made her rear up and turn back toward them. She was being pissed on. It excited her in a weird sort of way.

Without warning 27 dicks took time to piss on her. She had piss in her mouth even.

As the final drops arrive Holly again bends down in front of her.

"Now that's a beautiful sight."

Monica softly nods and licks her lips.

"It's Dawn. Get the hell out of my bar and don't come back."

Holly then lifts his hand. Angus returns shortly after with a video tape and her clutch purse to place in his palm.

"Here Pornstar. A gift for Quinones."

She holds it and carefully stands up on weakened legs. Her heels hindered her so she took them off to walk.

Stumbling she stops a few feet away from the door. Turning back she spots her dress on the floor. She kicks it aside and returns to look at the now standing Holly.

Eye to eye she manages to hoarsely growl, "Did I do good?"

The room offers her a resounding "Yes."

Holly puckers and says "Fuck it." under his breath.

The old man hugged her as messy as she was. Even rubbing her back tenderly.

"Go home Slut."

"Can I come back?" She begs.

"Find another bar." Holly points at the door.

Saddened she limps away and out the unlocked door. Angus held it open for her.

As the door closes Monica tiptoes over the gravel rocks toward Brock's jeep.

He wearily watches her arrive. He hops out and looks her over.

"Jesus! Look at you. You can't go home like that."

"Sneak me into your house." She whispers dryly.

"Ryan's there. I can't do that."

She rolls her eyes and gives up, "He's fucked me too Daddy. He's my Master."

"What?"

"Here." She hands him the video, "Holly taped it for you."

Claiming it he looked toward the bar.

"Wait. Ryan's what?"

"My Master. I let him dare me to do things. He knows what I'm like."

"About me fucking you?"

"No. I never told him that. He might as well know. I can't hide this. Look at me."

"I'm sorry Kid. I never should have allowed you to do this."

"I would do it again."

He shivers at her admission.

"I need to take a piss. Get in the jeep."

She tosses her heels and purse into the back seat. After that she drops to her knees in front of Brock.

"Pee on me. You know they're watching us. Show them you think I'm a slut too."

He looks down on her and shakes his head.

"Christ." He unzips quickly and douses her one last time. She smiles up at him.

Once he trickles his last he starts to zip up but she reaches out and stops him. Pulling him closer she sucks his dick right there with the people inside watching. He looks up at Holly at the door and nods heroically at the Owner. He jets cum into her throat loudly.

A hard swallow later she sits back and looks up at Brock.

Zipping up Brock snarls, "You've lost your mind."

"I adore you Daddy." She whispers.

"Your real Daddy won't once he see's you."

"I'll tell him to cover me for a few days and hide at your house."

"Fuck!" He grabs her by the hair and drags her to her feet. Escorting her around the Jeep he forces her into her seat.

Minutes later Brock Quinones drove her toward home.

She reeked of booze, cum, and piss. He needed to get her cleaned up fast.

He chose to drive south to a tiny burg called, "Anderson". There he knew was a sleazy "Roach Motel". A shower and warm bed would hide her out.

Monica fell asleep in the Jeep.

He had to check in then carry her to bed. Once asleep he took her cell and text her Father. He did his best to text as she might.

"Staying at a friends. Be home after school Monday night. I brought clothes. Love you." Kissy emotes.

Sending it he felt like a trapped rat.

He had to get her some clothes. As he sat there the cell wrote back. Her Father Aaron texted.

"At that sexy Lisa's you promised to set me up with?"

Brock palmed his forehead in shock. Monica was getting her Dad laid?

Deciding to text back one last time Brock added, "Yep. Doing my best. Bye."

The final replay was, "Have her send pictures."

Brock left that alone.

He pondered his next move. Who was Lisa?

Scrolling her list of contacts he found a Lisa and Michael. The only Lisa in there. It had to be her.

With a deep breath he took the risk of calling the number.

After five rings a groaning woman's voice answered, "Hello?"

Gritted teeth Brock speaks, "Do you know Monica Gift?"

"Maybe. Is this her Dad?"

"No. You don't know me. Monica is in trouble. I'm a friend but I can't help her like a woman could."

He fills her in awkwardly and Lisa sounded deeply concerned. After a long drawn out guilt trip Brock convinces her to drive over with clothing and sanitary needs. He tells her he will leave the key under a floor mat in front of the room number.

After a quick check on a snoring Monica he decides not to wake her. Locking up and hiding the key Brock Quinones heads home.

His blood pressure was off the charts.

Nervous breakdown was where he was headed.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" All the way home.

"STUPID!"

12