Monica 28: Licker Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snarling he quickly zipped up and cautiously opened the door.

As she looked up at him Monica Gift stood outside waiting. Her dresses thin spaghetti straps dangling over her arms. The front hem drooping over her bulging breasts and barely clinging to their fullness.

Her eyes glistened with a well portrayed hopeful innocence. As if lost and wanting to be found.

Hands held by the wrist in front of her aided in crushing her tits together for the best pose possible. Her loosely dangling second hand had bunched up the front of her skirt to reveal her legs all the way up to her thighs. Pussy barely concealed.

"Hi." She seductively expelled before nibbling her lower lip.

Paul Randall swallowed dryly, "Do I know you? You look familiar."

"Yes. Kind of." Her soft voice beguiling.

Nervously looking around the room Paul doesn't notice anything that appeared to be a staged trick. Everyone was minding their own business. Finally, Paul's gaze returned to Monica.

"Why would you want to come inside?"

She eyes the movie playing behind him. A Man and a Woman were moaning from the tenderness offered to each of the Actors. With the ultimate sadness in her eyes connecting with her yearning voice, she points at the movie behind him.

"I want that."

He hadn't even noticed her bruises.

Again he searches for some sign of a prank. Outside of the prying eyes of unknown customers he felt safe. Finally he takes a deep breath and opens the door wider. Monica took the hint.

Shuffling inside she moves to the far side of the seating and stands there bashfully. All fake of course. She wanted Paul to assume she was innocent. Somehow he knew differently. Oh well. Paul needed something different right?

She leans over the seat and pats it. As she did her dress billowed open to reveal her breasts. He did see nipples. Barely.

Hesitantly he sits down.

"You go to the High School I coach at. Don't you?" He suddenly recalls her for certain.

"Yes." She whispers with her head lowered.

"Crap! Probably 17 aren't you?"

"Would I have gotten into this store if I wasn't of age?"

"Point taken. Barely18 then."

"Yes. Please don't turn me away." She pouts.

He eyes her fidgeting. Her dress begging to be lost.

"I'm going to watch my movie now." He settles back and enjoys his show.

Monica shivers and decides to risk it. She wiggles her dress down to her feet and stands there as if chilled. Her hands rubbing her arms. Paul keeps his gaze on the movie. He knew all too well what she had done. He wanted to know what she might do next.

As the movie escalated into a temptation of kisses that flowed from head to toe upon the Actress, he heard Monica softly whimper and nudge his seat. After two more efforts Paul nods with a sigh.

"Crawl on in here."

Monica jumped at the chance. She moved between his knees and sat down. She then turned her body's profile to her right side. Tucking her toes beside his right hip she moved into almost a fetal position. Her chest crushing over the left of his chest. She placed her hands between her thighs. Her head resting in the cusp of his neckline. She got comfy indeed.

Paul grew hard instantly. Having lost his first attempt. He then led his left hand up to rub her back tenderly.

"Thank you." She exhales in a faint whisper.

"Let's just hope this is legit. If I lose my job over this or get blackmailed...." He trails away as she pecks him on the cheek.

Her left hand rose from her lap to rub his chest as her attention turned to the movie. She didn't move otherwise just sigh heavily in contentment.

As the movie required more quarters Paul growled. They were in his pants pocket. He had to contort slightly to reach them, which meant basically lift her up. Once he had procured his change he handed the quarters to her.

"Go feed the movie."

She slowly peeled away and stepped next to the box beside the TV monitor. He could now see her backside. A thing of beauty. Save for the bruises.

"What happened to you?" He choked up.

She turns after feeding the box every quarter she had. The movie then continued.

Turning around she pouts, "I was kissed all over."

"Kissed? That all?"

"No." She sheepishly yet bashfully added.

"Do I want to know?"

"No." She whispered while rubbing her chills away again. Her nipples as full as they could ever get.

Paul swallows and takes the biggest risk of his life. He begins unbuckling his belt again. As he did Monica knelt between his legs.

"Can I help?"

Her whispers tore into his soul, his hands easing away. She in turn finished the job. Belt unbuckled. Pants unsnapped. Zipper lowered. A tug brought his pants to mid thigh. Boxers followed.

Six inches of cock sprung forth, mighty.

"I like him." She examines his girth with a shy expression.

"Let's watch the movie. Crawl on up here."

She eased back into the position she had been in before. In doing so she felt his cock alive between her deepest recesses. If she fanned her knees wide his crown would be in perfect view. His girth caressing amidst her labia.

As the movie got steamier Monica began to snuggle closer. Her lips lightly kissing his earlobe.

"I want that." Again she whimpers.

"CHRIST!" He growls with a dark inhale.

Paul Randall then lifted her to move her legs. She faced him with one legs to each side of his, albeit awkwardly. He pulled her closer until her chest mashed against his. Both of his hands rubbing up and down her back.

Monica melted into him with a succulent kiss. Both of them were lost in the moment. Amid the moans of a stunning Actress behind them.

After a lengthy passion Monica gently eased her pussy over his crown and cautiously settled with him inside her. The bruises around her pussy were extremely sensitive. She exhaled whines that were a mixture of pain and enjoyment. She hid the pain.

He just let her do the work.

Rising up, sinking low. Again and again. She dove back in for more passionate tongue swirls and melding lips. She felt if she did all of the work the pain would be less. If he took over she questioned if she could handle it.

As his body committed to a quick release he had to break away from her lips.

"I'm going to cum. You have to climb off. Please."

She retreats with pouting lips and slithers to his right side as coaxed. Paul Randall then jerked off. As his hand rapidly stroked his cock Monica kissed his neck.

"Good God in Heaven." He blurts as cum detonates a foot in the air. It's droplets rain on her upper thigh.

As he keeps relinquishing his reservoir Monica returned to his lips. He was lost in her.

As they made out Monica lowered her right hand to well up his cum on her fingertips. She then lifted her hand up toward their lips. She broke the kiss long enough to lick her fingers off for his amazement. Once done the kissing resumed.

The movie ran its course.

After ten more minutes Paul had gotten dressed. As had Monica. He left the room first asking her to wait there. Just to be safe.

She only waited two minutes. Long enough for Paul to leave the Store.

As Monica looked around the store she spotted Crystal toward the back. She was suspended in a sex swing from a hung bar above. Her legs fanned wide for viewers to observe. Wincing Monica made her way over to her side.

"Where are Shane and Holden?"

"I hid them in that movie booth over there." She points with a wink.

Almost on cue the two young Men burst from the booth with haunted looks.

Crystal then sighed, "Maybe he's not Gay after all. Gay porn booth."

Monica busted up laughing.

Crystal heard what Monica had done. Loving this girl more with each breath.

After lengthy purchases of a Swing, amid other toys she managed an I.O.U. out of Crystal. Ryan would cover her debt tomorrow. She and Crystal hugged.

They would miss one another.

Shane and Holden flipped Crystal off.

Eying the McRonald's still lit up Monica sighs, "Take me through the Drive-up window."

One quick drive over Monica finds Manager Todd at the window.

"Hi Todd. Where's Winston?"

"Said he was going over to the store to find you. Guess he missed you." He said.

Pouting Monica shrugs, "Another time. Did you miss me Todd?"

She coaxed him into leaning out the window and hugging her.

It was enough.

They all got a free Coke.

12