Monica 30: Hell Razor's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a lengthy sulk Zoe groans loudly then yanks her own shorts down to her ankles, a bright pink pair of lacey boy shorts followed.

The entire gym mumbled as one. She was the fantasy of every guy in school. Now here she was bottomless and perfect.

"Hand me a fresh razor." She barks.

"Ask nicely." Monica teeters a razor before her eyes.

Sitting down beside Monica slowly, she calms her nerves, "Please?"

Becca and Violet's eyes erupt at their girlfriend's unexpected move. They literally froze in step.

"Friends from here on out?" Monica dangles the razor.

Zoe nods with a weakening spirit as she notes Monica tilting the 2 liter awkwardly over the blonde's lap. Cool trickles escaped between the light brown fur of Zoe's pubes and the pink glory of her pussy's thin labia. Razor accepted, Amber passes Monica the shaving crème. With another assist Monica ushers a mound of lather over Zoe's thin landscape.

Monica winks at her, "Want me to shave it too?"

The blond eyed Monica with a glare of arrogance, "Noooo! I want Tyler to shave me next."

She tries to seduce Tyler with a bright smile and fluttering eyelids.

The Jock looks up from Tamara's snatch as he touched her up, "I'm good right here. Garrett will do it."

Zoe grimaces. He was the one Varsity player that repulsed her.

Luckily Garrett shakes his head feverishly, "Nawwww! My eyes on Thea."

Both Rico and Carlos wave their chances away, instead moving in on the gorgeous Amber. She stepped over to give them room to sit at each side of her. Amber Welch was in Heaven. Their attentions handy and charismatic.

Lost suddenly, Zoe eyes her creamed up bush with a wince. Before tackling it she hears a loud, "I'll do it."

Her eyes bolt wide to see whom it might be that saves her. Stepping up was the lank "Carson Rudolph". Carson was nothing special. Not ugly. Not handsome. He was just himself. Awkward but still easy to talk too if given the opportunity. Knowing he wasn't a stud boosted Carson's bravado. He had nothing to lose. Merely a reputation to gain. He was the guy who shaved the most perfect girl in school.

Horror crossed Zoe's face until Monica hugs her arm, "Friendly. Remember?"

"I can't believe I'm going through with this." Zoe cringes as Carson moves in to sit between her quaking legs. Above her Violet and Becca offer grossed out expressions. Regardless, poised with surgical prowess Carson peels the razor from Zoe's fingers. As he begins shaving her Zoe whines and leers up at Violet. Their expressions making her ill. The girls studied his delicate moves, finally approving of him. Violet herself poised an index finger up to her lips biting a nail. Becca just nibbles her lower lip. Both girls warming up.

Monica knew class was ending soon yet she led on valiantly. Eying Tyler as he finished up Tamara then rinses her she throws an arm around the beaky beauty, "I think Tyler deserves a kiss. Don't you?"

The stunner nods puckering her lips, eyes closed awaiting expectation. Unaware of her surroundings Monica points at Tamara's lap. Tyler took the hint and eases in awkwardly. He kissed her wet clit.

Eyes rip wide at the shock of his kiss, her laugh similar to the eruption of a young "Julia Roberts" from "Pretty Woman".

Before he rises he flicks his tongue along her entire pussy and over her shaved arena. She couldn't stop laughing until he hugged her. She relished in his arms.

Amber had hands all over her as Rico and Carlos adored her curvaceous full figure. Rico massaging her pussy made her squeal. Carlos squeezing her left tit left him chuckling in triumph.

Thea darted her gaze all around her in awe. Having finished herself she had merely watched everything play out. She suddenly felt left out until her eyes met Garrett's. He was rolling his hand over his mouth wiping away drool. She giggled at his behavior then grit her teeth. Standing up she unbuttoned her black shirt to reveal her full frontal. After fanning her shirt wide to offer a view of her breasts Thea took a step up and leaped into Garrett's arms. Her own arms wrapped around his flabby neckline. A peck on the cheek left him to roll his eyes back. He was smitten.

During the chaos Carson polished off the still trembling Zoe. She presses her lower tummy down to marvel at his handiwork. Fingers caress the softness of his deed until a pucker forms over her lower lip. Eyes batting she felt shameless.

"Do I get a kiss?" She does as Tamara did closing her eyes.

Carson winked at Monica first then stood silently. Leaning down he chose a true kiss over anything sexual. As his lips succulently kissed hers, Zoe's eyes fluttered open in shock. Violet and Becca's hearts melted.

"Now that's a true Gentleman." Monica whispers toward Zoe as their lips lock. Zoe kissed him back. Without regret.

As the gathering noticed the students on the gym floor head for the showers they realized the bell was nearing.

Monica pointed at Violet and Becca with a stern glare, "You're next."

The girls flare their eyes and step away grinning. Hearts pounding.

Carson knelt down and helped Zoe guide her boy shorts on. Then her gym shorts. She loved his sincerity. He then walked her down the stairs.

Before the original four could get dressed they sat back laughing at their achievement. The girls were exuberant. The Jocks enjoying their giddiness.

Ignorant of their surroundings the group was caught off guard. A loud whistle echoed throughout the gym.

Panic ensued as the Jocks stood up to block the girls gallantly. All accept poor Thea. Garrett had turned around to face the whistle. Still embracing Thea in his arms with one hand on her ass, the other rubbing her upper back. Her shirt hiked high. Her bare ass promptly arched outward to reveal her clam and luscious anal zone. She was a deer in headlights facing the girls.

Coach Randall stood bitterly with his arms stretched wide for answers. Head shaking he eyes his boys. With a loud snarl he points away, "Hit the showers."

Garrett swiftly lowers Thea to the plank and lets her go in order to run. He huffed a "Sorry Thea." before hobbling away. All four boys bolted down the bleachers leaving the girls defenseless and only half dressed.

Randall spots Monica and grits his teeth. He recalls her from the Adult Bookstore. Swallowing hoarsely he admires the other girls standing half naked. Amber still totally nude. She was having too much fun.

The Coach looked around him. It was lifeless in gym now. He ponders his next move as the girls finish dressing.

Amber lagged behind the others as they advance down the set of bleachers to face Randal up close. He stood awaiting Amber who literally walked down with her shirt still off. Monica had to smile at her protégé.

Sneering Coach Randall shook his head while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I only have four words for you girls."

They waited. Amber just now pulling her T-shirt over her head.

A moment of silence before pointing at each of them simultaneously.

"DETENTION!"

"DETENTION!"

"DETENTION!"

"DETENTION!"

Monica was going to have company.

12