Monica 35: Spin Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who have we here?" Crystal ignores him in favor of April.

Stepping toward April, Crystal admires the girls cleavage. April was wearing a button down lavender shirt. Behind it a lavender bra. Watching the blue haired Beauty admire her April flared her eyes at Kyle.

"You should wear less. Hiding is such a waste."

April shivers, "Okay."

In seconds she unbuttons her shirt and pulls it from beneath the waist of her jeans. Taking it off left her in her bra. Kyle dropped his jaw at her breasts. Cursing under his breath at his brewing erection as well as his younger Brother's luck.

Blushing April feels Crystal circle her, her index finger trailing about her shoulders and neckline. She leans in to whisper, "The stud likes what he see's."

Almost embarrassed April eyes Kyle. He couldn't stop staring at her bra. Quivering April feels Crystal unfasten her bra with one hand. Loosened the bra droops lightly. Both she and Kyle whimpered. Seductively Crystal's faint touch wisps the bra straps off of her shoulders. The blue haired Goddess pressing her nipples along the girls back.

"Let him see." Crystal whispers.

Cautiously April peels her bra off to shock Kyle. He had to whistle and huff at her perky young breasts.

Crystal glides around April and moves behind Kyle.

"You should really touch those." Her whisper tempts Kyle.

"I can't. She's dating my Brother."

April presses her lips together and lowers her gaze before looking up over her brows.

"You can touch them if you want too."

Kyle holds his palms up in front of him defensively, "I can't."

April sweetly shuffles forward into the grasp of his palms. He eyes her nipples touching his opened hand. With a groan he squeezes them. April sealed her eyes at his grip.

"Was that so hard?" Crystal whispers blowing into his ear. Her hand slithering down to caress her own palm over his concealed erection, "I suppose it was."

He grits his teeth and hears Monica squeal in the distance. His hesitant eyes follow his tilted profile. In the aisle way behind him he saw two customers sucking on her nipples. Kyle was about to lose it.

Releasing April, Kyle reached to his zipper and released his dick from imprisonment. A length seven inch cock broke ground.

Crystal warmly smiles and caresses Kyle's cheek with the back of her knuckle.

Stroking it in front of April he offers apologetic eyes. He didn't want to piss his Brother off.

April admired his arching penis. The head was shiny and large. She brought a nail to her lips and nibbled as he jerked. Her eyes expectant and yearning. Christ she was beautiful.

Crystal mesmerizingly moved back behind April and lightly touched the girls shoulders, "This is where you kneel." Her voice soft and filled with honey.

April swallows dryly and feels her legs weaken. Buckling now she slowly drops to her knees and looks up at Kyle. Her eyes glistening from the intensity of his stroking hand.

Watching her made him insane. His grip tightening he senses eyes upon him. Female customers were slyly creeping around to observe him. It was then that Crystal took her leave.

Locating Monica surrounded by three male customers kissing on her body and rolling hands over her ass, hips, and legs.

Crystal shakes her head and breaks it up. Taking her hand Monica felt cheated. Still she followed until she saw Kyle standing over April. Amazed Monica was led by the other viewers and found herself kneeling under Kyle as well.

Above Kyle was standing tall and proud. Back arching. Neck craned at his enthusiast hand. Seeing Monica and April below hugging up to each others shoulders made him lightly whistle.

Crystal eyes the girls behavior. They were both begging with their eyes. Smiling she steps behind Kyle and wraps her arms around his body. Fingers teasing his chest with a fanning motion. As if Peacocks vibrantly expressing their plumes.

Her hands roam lower until they reach his belt buckle. Easily unhooking it she unfastens his pants and tugs them low off of his hips. His balls were tight and full. Kneeling behind Kyle Crystal reaches up between his legs and caresses his scrotum. Tender squeezes make Kyle moan louder. This was unbelievable.

Monica coaxes April to open her mouth and offer an awaiting tongue. April was eager.

As fingers squeeze his balls tighter Kyle prepares for an eventuality. Legs quaking he grits his teeth. Breath held. A sturdy grip on his balls makes him gasp and explode. Cum shot out in lengthy streams of lily white. Collecting over the faces of both girls.

Convulsing he stands triumphant.

Crystal rises and steps around Kyle. She moves between Monica and April to kneel.

"I know there's more." Crystal opens her own mouth.

Tugging harder he feels another hand creep under his legs to squeeze even harder. He had no idea these other women around him would be so bold. Madly he continues jerking. In seconds he loses another load. Coating Crystal's face. Her glasses. Her nose inhales cum.

"That's it Handsome. Drain it dry." She coaxes.

The hand on his balls releases and glides up along his foreskin beneath his grip. Gathering puddles from the froth flooding around his girth. In seconds the hand withdraws and he stumbles to remain standing.

The girls below fight laughter. To do so they unite to lick each others faces. Kyle had to teeter and watch the most amazing thing he had ever seen.

Applause erupted. The room loved their show.

Finally, the girls stood up and swarmed Kyle with caresses. As he zipped up he yelled at the top of his lungs.

"HOT DAMN!"

April got dressed and smiled at Kyle. Crystal winked as she cleaned her glasses with her tongue. Monica reclaimed her towel.

"I love how you read my mind Bluebird." Monica grins.

"It's not that hard to do. We think alike."

April felt her cell vibrate in her pants pocket. Reading a text from Ryan she whines. She felt as if she betrayed his trust.

Kyle caught on quickly, "Let me tell him."

"No. I will."

Monica rolls her eyes at them, "Blame me. I can handle Ryan. Now lets go my stomach's growling."

"After all that milk?" Kyle winces.

"Get real. I've eaten more of that stuff. I need real food. You're buying."

"Burgers for everybody." He circles his hand around at the trio of girls.

Crystal declines. April lost her appetite over her feeling of betrayal.

Finally, Kyle rolls his eyes spotting Lovebird behind the counter. He chuckles, "Dude? Burger on me?"

The man with the Mohawk hairdo raises his fingers to his lips and licks them.

"No thanks. I just ate." The admission went completely over Kyles head. It was better that way.

The girls laughed behind his back.

One stop at McRonald's near the Adult Bookstore, Monica said Hello to the Manager "Todd" and line cook, "Winston".

She gave them her towel for a cheeseburger.

The ride home was chilly.

Thank God Kyle was there to block the hail of Mosquitos.

Monica hugged him extra tight.

12