Monica 41: Water Tight

Story Info
Workin' it at the Carwash. Workin' it at the Carwash Yep.
3.8k words
4.63
11.7k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 41 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised Monica Gift made her way down to the Dolphins Den Carwash. Her paramour of the day Wade Hawkins whose Dad owned the establishment worried that she might not show up. Ever since the day he met and won a full sized bed from Dave Calahan's Mattress store he had been given the chance to tap young Monica on her terms. Namely, set the bed up in a Carwash stall for all to see. Unfortunately, Monica's proven record of attendance was not so punctual. Unknown to Wade and his friends Monica had been pre-empted from showing back up as planned. The local Police Force to blame. Of course she had not taken the time to let anyone know this. She felt badly but did indeed plan on honoring the deal she made. Her itinerary just kept mounting up.

Reaching the final block away from the Carwash on foot all Monica chose to wear was a below the hips white cotton T-shirt and sandals. Honks were heard along the way. Guys known and guys unknown. Some followed her every step knowing that something would eventually happen. Boys from school. Guys that she had met otherwise in the past two months.

Wade sat in a tiny office cubicle. Nothing special. It was just a Carwash after all. Mainly a base of operations and storage. Still as Manager he chose to make it his own. His Dad letting him think it was his own little man cave. Door propped open for ventilation Wade sat looking at his cell clock. He had specifically closed off one of the seven stalls just for his special day. Choosing to fantasize that it would indeed happen. Going so far as to set up his lottery earned bed in the stall the night before and shutting down the garage doors entering and exiting the stall. This particular stall did not have the automatic brushes and waxing hoses. Merely hand held spickets and a coin changer for selections.

At 4:30 in the afternoon on a Thursday it was still 98 degrees in the shade. Sunny without a cloud in the sky. She was already late. He was about to give up when he stepped from his closet of an office and lit up a cigarette. Nasty habit but he was nervous. Then he heard the honking. Following the car horns he catches a vision of beauty.

"Holy Crap! She showed up." Wade darted about looking inside each stall for occupation. Of the six stalls available three were in use. Two automated. One handheld. All guys. Which made him feel better. No kids either. That was a huge worry. He didn't want his Dad to catch wind of his stupidity letting this even happen. All he knew was Monica was smoking hot and he wanted this chance to gain bragging rights.

Turning back toward the oncoming brunette he waves at her and walks in her direction. Meeting her by some coin operated vacuum cleaners. Two more cars were using those. Guys again. Three within two vehicles. All spotting her at once.

"You made it. I was beginning to wonder."

She didn't say a word. Instead she marched straight up to him and grabbed him by the shirt. Yanking the lanky man with long pinned back hair into a sweltering kiss. He drops his cigarette instantly. His hands gripping her by the hips. As the kiss blew his mind it led to Frenching. The guys vacuuming pointing at her white Tee rising in back as Wade's hands rubbed along her sides. Bare butt beneath the three men whistled and stopped everything. This was too interesting to ignore. Quarters wasted in the ogling.

After three minutes of destroying Wade's mind she licked his chin and said, "I apologize for being late. Same for last weekend when I meant to come back by Darth Vapors. Things kind of got crazy in a good way. So going to make it up to all of you at some point. Today is your day Wade."

"Wow! Yeah? It's cool. Hot as you are I can only imagine you're in demand."

"Too in demand. But, I try my best to keep promises."

"Bed's set up. Closed the stall to avoid questions just in case you didn't show."

"Door's wide open Mister. Let the world see how lucky you are."

"The guys behind you are watching us."

"Then kiss me harder and make them wish they were you."

He swallows dryly and grabs her shirt this time. Pulling her back into him for another steamy lip lock. This time he let his hands roam lower. Up under her Tee. Her bare butt totally in view this time. His hands squeezing her ass and prying her cheeks apart. The guys watching easily spotted her anal cavity. Whistling more and in their own Hispanic way danced about using slang terms that let Wade know they approved. That made him feel as if they thought he was in control. That this might be his girlfriend.

Giggling, their lips part long enough to press their foreheads together. He pauses knowing full well his audience was circling them like vultures for a better view. Cars driving by on the street weren't even given a second thought. Wade was living in the moment.

"This is crazy. So crazy." He trembles.

"They're taking cell pictures of my ass aren't they?" Monica snickers caressing Wade's cheek lovingly. He melted without even looking toward the vacuum cleaning crew.

"I think so. Should I tell them to stop?"

"Nooooooo!" She giggles and licks his nose, "You should give them something steamier to take pictures of."

"Like what?"

"Eat my pussy."

"What?" He freezes with eyes flaring.

She kisses him again then nudges his shoulders to kneel in front of her. In a bold move Wade drops low and buries his face between her legs. At first she tugs her Tee over his head laughing then looks toward the trio of men. Dropping her jaw she yelps.

"Hi." She flutters her fingers playfully, " Don't mind us. I just brought him lunch." She huffs with a straining face. As his scalp emerges from her shirts hem they could witness his tongue lapping at her clit. She could hardly stand as her eyes beguiled the trio. Her lip curling beneath her upper teeth she whimpers. Hair strands drooping over one eye obstructing her view.

Wade's hands were quite large and lengthy fingers fanned out over her butt cheeks. Prying her ass wide open as he held his kneeling stance. The trio separated and carefully made their way around them from all directions. Cellphone cameras capturing this exceptional act of public display.

As she notes their filming she produces an array of facial expressions that showed them just how talented Wade was. Her act a bit more dramatic than it really was but she wanted to up Wade's ego. Her hands dig beneath her shirt. Palms gliding up her belly dragging the cotton Tee higher with each yelp. Up until her hands grip her burgeoning breasts. They could readily see the lower definition of her mounds even as her knuckles hid her nipples. It was still the best show in town.

Cars in the stalls were taking notice. Their owners slowing their washing. Trying not to appear as obvious as the trio of men outdoors. Impossible not to enjoy the activity however. Some of them knew Wade's Dad. Not one of them would warn him of his boy enjoying this beauty in broad daylight. He was a man after all. Why ruin his fun. Why ruin her fun. Why ruin their fun.

Digging his tongue up deep inside her he nearly fell sideways. The angle was tedious but he meant to succeed. That he did. Monica drops her right hand into his scalp holding him firm as her whimpers escalated.

"DAMMIT BOY. DON'T YOU STOP." Her voice trembling with tender yelps of pleasure. Her head tilting back to look up at the blue sky. Loud exhales accompany her heaving chest. One breast now exposed. Nipple as taunt as it could ever achieve. Pining over his talent Monica caught sight of traffic. Street lights hindering patrons by choice. Honks proceeded to enforce their objections to waiting too long. Her feet were struggling to remain upright. Legs shaking like a leaf she and Wade teeter to remain standing.

Tormented by her white Tee dropping as she maintained balance she swiftly tugs the shirt up over her head yet keeping it on. She pulls her long brown hair free to dangle behind her. Her breasts now free of their prison. Crushing together as both of her hands return to Wade's scalp. The traffic seemed to all be interested in a car wash. Five separate cars turn in from the street and circle the building to await in line. Abandoning their cars to slyly move into a better position to peep. Not that Monica or Wade noticed. They were far too preoccupied.

For all their failure to see their growing audience they certainly heard the honks and the verbal applause. Save for a few crude Elders driving by. Mothers who had young children luckily had a welcomed green light waiting on them. Between that and the children watching their notepad videos. Who looks out at the world these days? Certainly not the youth.

Encouraged to go further Wade let his ego rise up. Gripping her tightly he lifts her off of her feet and struggles a bit to stand erect. Her legs moving over his shoulders she squeals and laughs at the same time. Wade wanted to put on one hell of a show. His mouth still sampling her pussy she throws her arms to her sides. This unexpected move on Wade's part was exhilarating. That called for a deafening round of "WEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Laughter all around led to Monica reacting to her onlookers. With playful waves toward each and every one of them. Finally, Wade had to come up for air. Chuckling at his own actions led Monica to arch forward and claim his cheeks. She had to kiss her lover. Tasting herself on his lips she grew feisty.

"Take me to bed."

Wade smirked and guided her from his shoulder until he could cradle Monica in his arms. She clung to him like a true lover might. Melting into him as if never wanting to be let go. In his stride Wade grinned down at her.

"God you're so hot."

"I know. Hey! Invite them to watch us." She sticks her tongue out at him.

Turning with her in his arms he looks around him, "Somebody wanna hit the button on that closed stall?" Prompted, the older man next to the sealed door reacted quickly. Locating the motorized door and sending it skyward on its track. Looking inside the man spots the full sized bed set up. A small TV tray next to it containing a large bottle of baby oil and a thick dildo.

"It's our Anniversary." Monica yells out giggling, "Come help us celebrate."

Wade shook his head and entered the stall. Reaching the bed he gently lays her down on the mattress. Monica taking but a moment to remove her white Tee entirely. Tossing it away before spreading out and looking sexy for her gathering viewership.

"Come on in the water's fine. At least I think it is." She chuckles squirming about. Wade standing next to the bed as her hand reaches out to rub her palm along his hidden erection. The men watching his blush gave him a boost of confidence through vocal praise of her beauty and his luck in having her as a girlfriend. He ate it up.

"Baby? You promised to let me do whatever I wanted today. Can I let them oil me up?"

"Which ones?" Wade stutters feeling a bit cheated.

She nibbles her fingernail looking around at the now nine men observing. Wiggling she leaps to her knees to face Wade. Her hands pleading as if in prayer, "All of them?"

Shaking his head he bends over and kisses her hard. She pulls him down on top of her and traps him with entwined legs. His mouth locating her neckline and passionately taking her throat by force. Monica ate it up. Only a single hand raised to poise a finger for each to wait their turn. Silence amongst the group they took turns winking and nodding at each other to maintain order. All wanted the opportunity to oil this beauty up. Her age never once coming into question. She was certainly old enough but they didn't know that. She looked sixteen. They knew differently.

After waiting patiently for ten minutes Wade draws away from Monica and towers over her. Without expression Hippy reached over and grabbed the oil bottle. Smug he nods repeatedly, "Lay back and enjoy." He then proceeded to douse her flesh from head to toe with the oil. She huffed at the gentle chill it caused upon impact.

"I adore you." She calls up to Wade.

"Somehow I think they adore you too. All hands on deck Fellas. Dig in."

With only a brief hesitance guys took over. Sitting around her and allowing their hands to spread out over her flesh. Light squeezes. Pinched nipples. The massage went so far as feet. She whimpers and brightens her eyes. Yet, nobody dared to go near her pussy or anal cavity. Monica eyes Wade with a subtle hint to encourage them. He smirks and leans in to stick his fingers inside her pussy. The entrance made Monica arch her back.

"Oh my God!" She pants. Hands still interested in the oil. Wade using his free hand to trickle more oil on her.

"Pussy is drenched. This is a car wash Guys. Scrub this body and wax it proper."

Chuckles take their cue. Wade removes his fingers and coaxes another guy to replace them with his own. Once invested the man finger fucks her until she screams and squirts all over his knuckles. Her eyes alluring she begs Wade to keep things going.

"More! More!" She pleads with a childlike voice. Oil applied time after time to keep things interesting. She rolls over and lets the men explore her backside. Her ass slapped multiple times. Fingers discover her ass hole and probe it as another set of fingers explore her pussy for another round.

She could see men rubbing their crotches. Oil stains would need an explanation once they went home. She cooed at the sight. Eye lids fluttering up at Wade. She was in Heaven. He was in Hell. Wade Hawkins wanted time alone with her. Not all of these other guys getting what he was promised. She knew his internal struggle and rolls back over. Sitting up against six sets of hands she leans toward Wade with open arms.

"Make love to me." She seductively calls up to Wade, "Let them watch us. Pleeeease?"

Swallowing hoarsely Wade watches the guys reposition and express their willingness to let her man have her. He had never been nude in front of guys before. Not even in his school days. Shaking his head Wade lost his nerve. That led Monica to crawl to the edge of the bed and grab him by his belt. Drawing him closer she unfastens his pants and reaches her fingers in to discover his erection. Without revealing his cock she stroked it beneath his underwear. Feeling faint Wade found the men cooperative and understanding. All of them left her sides and stood up to leave.

"Noooooooo! Don't let them go. I want them to watch how I please you. You promised me. ANYTHING I WANTED." Her eyes pouting she finally draws his cock into view and rolls it between both palms lovingly. That led to a soft kiss to his crown.

He found it difficult to say no. He wanted to fuck Monica Gift just that bad. He might never have this chance again. With a mental exhaustion he growls, "Fuck it."

Of his own volition Wade Hawkins removes his clothing and shivers before crawling in bed with her. She immediately lays back and draws him over her. Legs once again wrap his waist. His seven inch pecker slipping easily into a well oiled hole. Instant heat surrounds his cock. Scalding hot with each thrust. She kissed him passionately and added oil from her body to his. Wade grew bolder and ravaged her with lust. Lips leaving marks on her throat. Hands reaching under him to squeeze her breasts. His heart beating faster with each penetration. Each departure. Her soft moans exhaling directly into his ear as he tormented her neckline.

"Oh Wade. Best Anniversary ever. Can we do this on my Birthday too?" She whispers with a very faint giggle.

"How about Christmas too? I'm going to cum." He utters.

"Cum on my tits in front of them. Shower me with affection."

Growling he slips amid the oil trying to pull out. Achieving his goal just in time he straddles her waist as she pushes her breasts together to claim his Winter advisory. Snow fell and covered ground. Her tits milky white. The mission ending he heard vocal applause. Smiling down at Monica he chuckles, "Let me guess...More! More!"

She wrinkles her nose at him giggling. Her eyes moving around the stall, "He knows me so well."

Wade smirks and rolls off of her, "Hot wax! Free admission."

Guys looked stunned by his offer. None at first willing to drop their pants. That left Monica to reel them in. In her best childlike voice she begs hard, "Cum on me. Please. Anywhere you want."

"Go for it guys. I did promise her Anything."

"Baby? Can they stick it inside me just once before they cum on me?" Guys immediately look with more interest. Wade suddenly felt obligated to increase their interest.

"Just once? I say that's not enough. How about five thrusts each?"

"Really?" She claps rapidly appearing giddy, "Ten? For me?"

"Fuck it. Ten times. I love you."

Monica plays along, "I LOVE YOU!" Then swiftly lays back spreading her legs, "Who's first?"

Two guys can't resist and jump at the opportunity. She embraces them showing each of them her appreciation by goading them with loud squeals and complimentary, "OH MY GOD! THAT FEELS SO GOOD." Cum gracing her belly and more on her tits. The cum alone dissuaded most of the men. Not wanting to touch another mans jizz. This prompted her to roll over and prop her ass in the air. Two other men jump at doggy style . She rolls back over to partake in their cum on her face both times. Monica was having a ball and emptying them too.

Before any others could risk their load a siren wales briefly. From the back of the stall a Police Cruiser drove up headlights facing the men. Two Officers getting out and looking smug. Busted nobody dared run away. Monica in turn rolls back on to her belly and looks up at the entering Cops.

"Hi Birdy. Hi Gates." She smiles with cum droplets on her face.

Wade nearly panicked until Gates puts a hand up to calm him. Byrd grinning from ear to ear.

"Gotta call about a gangbang at the Dolphins Den. Love that name." Byrd chuckles, "Relax. Nobody is going to jail. We love this little girl."

With a cheesy grin Monica rolls around in bed playfully, "YESSS! I love this town."

"It loves you too Hotshot." Gates grimaces dryly, "Better close shop though. Before wind gets to the Courthouse."

Monica pouts and pivots on the mattress to face the Officers. Rubbing her clit in front of them found the Men in uniform having trouble keeping their eyes up.

"That's enough Kid. Much as we love to see that pussy breath we don't wanna get Wade's dad all up on his boy." Byrd instructs, "Need a ride home?"

"Only if my boyfriend says it's okay."

Wade poises an eye brow, "Sure. Better go before somebody calls my Dad. Anybody want a free bed?"

The Hispanic men from the vacuum cleaners take the bed and the TV tray. Only the baby oil remained. Gates claimed that with a sneer. He hands Byrd the unused dildo.

"Why do I get stuck with the rubber dick? Fuck you White Boy." Byrd laughs at Gates. As both Officers head back to their car the audience fades away. Monica sachets up to Wade and hugs his waist. Looking up at him she smiles with dried cum on her chin.

"Anytime you want another Anniversary just text me. 555-6969. Seriously. Bye Lover."

He watches her scurry away into the back of the Cruiser. Without her Tee. He finds it after the car pulls away. He suddenly realized he was still nude. Eyes upon him as a pair of girls drive up to wash their car. The Tee covers his privates as he winces at being caught. The girls still washed their car. Flirting with their eyes. Wade got their numbers too.

On the way home Officer Gates leers back at Monica, "Almost home Mischief."

"Still time to oil me wearing handcuffs. You can bend me over the trunk." Monica prods with a sly grin.

"Another time." Byrd responds, "Be careful out there. Too much can get out of hand."

"Promises. Promises. My Mom is home. Let me out here. Love you Guys." She escapes the car and sprints through Ryan's yard while his Dad was mowing. Racing up to him on his riding lawnmower she crawls into his lap. Brock Quinones nearly ran over his shrubs. From the backyard older boy Kyle merely shook his head and changed the plugs on his crotch rocket.

12