Monica 43: Love Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below Monica settled in and just listened. Pouting that she was ignored. Yet, happy for her Mom. She would just have to ride this out. Of course the more she heard their emotions the more Monica touched herself.

Ferocity took over as Aaron's finger insertions became violent. Charlotte Gift convulsed and squirted all across his knuckles. Her scream led to biting her tongue. Not wanting their daughter to hear and become traumatized. As if.

"Oh, my God! Aaron? What's gotten into you?"

"Question is, What is getting into You." He chuckles as Monica rolls her eyes at his jest. Aaron crawling over Charlotte and penetrating her draining pussy. His thrusts slow and sweet. The love making keeping Charlotte occupied.

Monica knowing that the grunts of her Father and the moans of her Mother were distracting enough decides to get mischievous. Carefully easing her body in a snakelike manner she flows from beneath the covers and reaches the foot of the bed. The mattress creaking and jostling about she felt she had time to watch them.

Head rising ever so slowly she brightens up at seeing her Dad's balls slapping against her Mom's thighs. Mom's feet curling and roaming along Aaron's legs. Monica pouts with a silent, "Awww!" She found it romantic. Almost hypnotic. Calling out to her. With a single index finger Monica teases Aaron's balls.

Noting the invasion he winces and uses a hand to motion her away. That was not going to happen. Monica fought the giggles holding her breath as she attempted to palm his balls yet not touch her Mom. That would be bad.

Giving up on encouraging Monica to leave him alone he chose a different tactic. In his turned on state he crawls backward and drags Charlotte with him. Reaching the foot of the bed he raises his Wife's legs up and cradles them in his arms. Offering her a bunched up strain. His chest hiding Charlotte's face entirely.

It had been years since Aaron had put her in such a position. She felt young again.

In this new angle Monica took advantage and lowered her face in to feed on his balls with a lapping tongue. That leading to lizard like flicks over her Father's anal cavity. Aaron Gift had to close his eyes at this amazing feeling. Essentially he was having a threesome with his wife and daughter. Even if Charlotte had no clue.

Charlotte was cumming again. Monica marveling at her Mom's juices flooding around her Dad's cock. That made her face withdraw from them. She wasn't all that turned on by Mom. She was only subjecting herself to this to make her Daddy squirm. Too close for comfort he would say. Just how Monica liked to play things. As close to caught as possible.

Careful placement of her hands Monica trails her nails across her Dad's back. Not wanting to touch the bed for fear of her weight being noticed. All it would take would be one tiny mistake to inform her Mom that this betrayal was going on. Monica found it to be a certain amount of amusing mixed with a hint of foolishness.

Still, her Dad was setting things up too well. With Mom's face hidden it gave Monica free reign to play in some fashion. Monica chose to take the foolish risk and climb on to the bed. Her knees behind Aaron. Leaning into him she rolled her breasts along his back. Kissing his shoulder. Licking his ear. All while Charlotte screamed, muffled by her face deep into her Husband's chest. There was no turning. No eye sight. Only Charlotte with her eyes closed from seeing anything.

In her excessive moans Charlotte didn't even hear it when Monica whispered into her Dad's ear. Telling him, "I moan louder." and "You should fuck me more often Daddy."

Her every taunt made Aaron pound his Wife even harder. Orgasm after orgasm until Charlotte begged for her freedom. Her body convulsing harder than at any point in the relationship.

Hearing her Dad snarling Monica knew he was ready to cum inside Mom. She didn't want to leave yet. She loved antagonizing her Dad. One further whisper made Aaron roar, "Save some for Lisa."

Regardless Aaron Gift unloaded into his screaming Wife. Reeling back slightly made Monica ease off the bed and slyly return to her barricade of discarded blankets. She could have left the room while Mom's face was hidden. She chose to stay. Just to see her Dad panic.

He didn't. After pulling out of Charlotte her rolls to her left and drags her on top of him. Holding her tightly as they kissed. This led to Charlotte crawling down and sucking his dick again. Her taste driving her insane. She went so far as to suck on his balls then recoup long enough to stalk over him and mount his cock for an in the saddle ride. This left Monica to remain in hiding. Her Mother could easily see her if she even twitched.

For ten minutes Charlotte rode Aaron. Finally exhausted she gives up and collapses over her Husband. He held her firmly. Making certain she didn't dismount and step off Monica's side of the bed. After another five minutes Aaron suggests Charlotte take another shower. He would clean up the bedroom and toss the blankets in the washer. Once her shower over he could start the load.

Agreeing Charlotte returned to the bathroom for a quickie. The second the water started and a door closed Aaron reached over the side of the bed and grabs Monica by her hair. Dragging her with a squeal back into bed. A rough toss to get her into position Aaron fucked Monica doggy style. Her moans stimulated instantly.

Leaning over his daughter he whispers his own affirmation, "Oh, I'm going to fuck you more often you little cunt."

She hisses, "All the time Daddy. Take me whenever you want me."

He was pounding his daughter diligently. Focused on the shower to know when to kick her to the curb. After five more minutes he pulls out of her and Stands up. Gathering the bedding he motions for Monica to follow him. She does. Like a dog in heat. Her body touching him all the way to the laundry room. Once the bedding is stashed in the washer he turns to Monica and kisses her full on the lips. Her hand gripping his wet cock and stroking it.

Kiss halted he grabs her by the hair and looks deeply into her eyes, "Tonight. When your four boys come over. You look at me the entire time they fuck you. I want them to tear you up."

She giggles, "That's the plan. We should get dressed. Mom will be out any minute."

"Oh, No. We're staying naked until she leaves. This isn't over."

Her eyes flare wide and she bites her lower lip, "You go Daddy."

Hearing Charlotte calling his name Aaron points at Monica to hide behind the door to the laundry room. Connected to the kitchen, he struts his stuff. Boldly walking about with his dick darting from side to side.

Fully dressed Charlotte steps from her room and looks about. Eying the sofa she see's the t-shirt her daughter had worn earlier. Picking it up she looks about. Going to Monica's room she knocks then enters. Nobody home. Wincing in thought she questions why her Daughter would abandon her T-shirt out there. Where had she gone?

Aaron locates Charlotte who holds the shirt up for him to see.

"Why is Monica's shirt in the living room? Did she leave? She must have if you're walking around naked."

"Dunno about the shirt but I checked before stepping out. She must have went over to Ryan's."

"Her cellphone is on her nightstand. So unlike her to leave it."

"Maybe she got tired of you and I being so noisy. Can't blame her."

"I suppose not. You should get dressed in case she comes back."

"I will in a minute." He drags Charlotte into his arms, "Right now I'm just feeling really good. It's been awhile Char. I'm glad we did that."

"Me too. Maybe I should skip going to Tallahassee after helping out Rachel. We could go have a nice dinner and do that again."

"We could." He winks, "But, you promised Fiona you would be there. Ginger wants you to meet her new fella right?"

"I did." She frowns, "Alright. How about next weekend after Monica's Slave for a Day Charity at school?"

"Wow! I totally forgot about that. Sure we can maybe go hit up a bed and breakfast? I mean Monica will be busy all weekend with that chore."

"I love that idea. Prince Charming comes through. I love you Aaron."

"Love you too. You better get going."

"Grabbing my keys right after I grab your butt." She playfully pats him on the rear. He smirks and draws her in for one final kiss.

Growling as she leaves he watches Charlotte pull away and head down the street. The second he feels safe he whistles loudly, "GET YOUR WHORE ASS IN HERE."

Monica races in and jumps into his arms. He again grabs her by the hair and kisses her roughly. Monica squirmed at his ferocious appetite. His lips going from her mouth to her neck then across her chest. Nipples bitten. Sucked upon. Who knew that her Dad has this kind of energy. She loved it.

In a snap decision he picks his daughter up and again carries her in to his bed. Throwing on to her stomach he stretches out over her kissing her backside from head to toe. Prying her ass cheeks apart to feed on her asshole. Monica yelped constantly. Fingers embedded inside her pussy he finger fucks her roughly. Her mind losing reality. In a sudden convulsion Monica squirts all over his knuckles.

Before she can relax he mounts her from behind and fucks her drenched pussy hard. Every nerve ending she had cried out "DADDY DON'T STOP."

He didn't. Rolling her over he took her missionary. Contorting her in all directions until she screams at the top of her lungs. He refused to stop. She was beet red and gasping. Eyes rolling into her head. Toes curling. Nails digging into the mattress as well as Aaron's hip.

His demeanor was changing rapidly. He was almost approaching her with anger. Gripping her by the throat. Choking her as he pounded her again. With every digging thrust he snarls, "Never leave your shirt on the sofa again. Your Mom found it. Questioned me."

"I didn't think about it. I'm sorry." She felt badly.

He chokes her harder and kisses her equally as intimidating. Her heart pounded. Her Dad was magnificent. Nose to nose he stops thrusting to feel her body shake. Her eyes almost teary yet pleading for more.

"Your slave for a day charity is next weekend. Should I buy you?"

"No. I want to terrorize whoever does buy me. You can come bid just please don't win. I can be your slave any day of the week. I want something, someone new and crazy."

"Slave to me huh?"

"Yes Daddy. Own me whenever you want me. Just let me have my fun."

"Recall awhile back I told you not to become a stripper? Because I didn't want to take a client out and end up seeing you strip."

"Yes."

"I changed my mind. As soon as you graduate I want your sexy ass on a stage. Help me win over a few clients."

"I can do that without working in a strip club."

"We'll talk about that another day. Time for you to scream." He grits his teeth and fucks her harder than before. Her throat clenched between his fingers the entire time. In minutes she gushes around his cock. He pulls out of her and drags her toward his dick. Jerking off over her opened mouth. The wait was over. He drowned her face in jizz.

"Fucking nympho."

She smiles nodding in agreement.

"Can I sneak in with you and Lisa tonight?"

"Threesome?"

"I'm yours Daddy."

"Was from birth." He chuckles.

"Let's not sound pedophile."

"Guess that did didn't it? You know what I mean."

She reached up and hugged her Father.

"You're the best."

He knew he was.

12