Monica 44: Counting Sheep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April couldn't help herself. In she strolled.

"Monica's getting roughed up down there." He whispers.

"Let me see." He steps aside letting her move into his position. As she watches Monica being deeply penetrated by three men at once, including Michael now. He had pussy duty. Jesse her anal cavity. Jesse's buddy Owen fucking her face. Sitting there watching was Monica's father. As she grew mesmerized April feels Brock directly behind her. So close as his hands grip her shoulders to peer over her at the show. His cock resting warmly on her lower back. She flares both eyes and nostrils at his pressing against her. She didn't spook. Brock just gravitated close and watched the show. She could feel his pulse on her spine. She watched the show from the inside of her eyelids. April was fantasizing about it being her with Monica's flock. Brock up against her only gave it a feel of reality.

Down below Monica performs her best knowing her Father was watching. Throat gurgling at being fucked hard her eyes wander peripherally toward Aaron to witness his approving gaze. Aaron studying each penetration closely. Michael under Monica has a better view of Aaron's interest in his cock moving in and out of Monica's juicy cunt. Pink ruffles of interior membranes lipping back and forth with each thrust. Even Jesse knew Aaron was sitting forward to see his own beast ramming into Monica's ass. Undeterred even when Aaron raises a bottle of lube over Jesse dribbling some on his cock to aid in his enjoyment. Jesse nodded at Aaron his thanks. His dick was getting sore of dryness. Standing now Aaron moves in front of them and gets a better view of his daughter with a meaty dick in her mouth. Her lips wide and accepting Owen's girth with an expression of yearn. Eyes making contact Monica stares at her Father. He merely pets her long dark hair and smiles.

Noticing the fourth man merely standing there jerking off next to Monica, Aaron journeys around the mattress and takes her hand from Owen's hip and coaxes it toward the fourth guy Darren. Wrapping her fingers around Darren's cock he pats Monica's knuckles. She did her very best to jerk off Darren. This was incredible hearing all these men grunting and groaning. His daughters muffled moans even more exhilarating.

Seeing car lights out front parking behind Michael's vehicle Aaron noticed Lisa step from her car in a pair of jean shorts and a black t-shirt. She stood in her car lights undressing. Once stripped to her tennis shoes she tosses her clothes into her car and crosses the street toward Monica's home. Aaron grew rock hard purple watching her tits rustling about with each step. That girl was stunning. She notices Aaron in the picture window but doesn't wave. She merely does as he requested and drops to her knees at the welcome mat. Aaron rushed to the door opening it to see her head bowed. Gracefully he reaches under her chin lifting it so that her gaze could meet his. She however surprised him by keeping her eyelids shut as if respectful.

Ego encompassing his desires he steps over her and rolls his cock across her face. The warmth of his flesh made her tremble. Balls mashing over her lips he whispers, "Kiss them." She puckered and obeyed. Lisa tried very hard not to smile. This was fun.

Upstairs of the Quinones home Brock and April noticed the new arrival.

"Who's the blond?" April purrs slightly.

"Nobody I know. Monica must be getting Aaron some tonight. Lucky fucker."

Her eyes relocate to her left as she licks her lips. His fingers massaging her shoulders tenderly gave her the chills. She loosens up a bit and leans further into Brock. He merely continued his massage and his observation of the events below. Watching Aaron escort Lisa inside and sit them in his recliner. Lisa curling up in his lap to watch Monica's devastation. It was easy to see Lisa was impressed.

April found herself faintly gyrating over Brock's erection glued to her spine. Soft, ever so soft moans improvised to let Brock know she was into his closeness. Brock smiled.

"Wonder what they're gonna do next?" He whispers into her ear.

"I..." April starts to reply then melts into silent quivers.

Back in Aaron's lap Lisa trembled in her seat. His big dick throbbing beneath her thighs. She watched her husband Michael ramming his cock hard up into Monica. He however refused to look at his wife. It wasn't until Aaron tilted Lisa's head to embrace a kiss. She devotes her tongue to swirling around Aaron's as she caresses his cheek. Aaron's hand squeezing her perky breast. This led her toes to trail up and down Aaron's leg. Her hand feeding his ego with a frolic amid his chest hair.

Lips parting Aaron sighs, "Fuck you're all I can think about lately."

"I'm glad." She stares at him with lustful eyes. Cautiously she repositions her weight in order to reach down and massage his cock. Aaron huffs at her tenderness. "I've thought of you also. I remember this big fella."

Aaron eyes her hand gracefully moving up and down. Her nipples now trailing his ribs. Their intimacy led to more kissing ignoring Monica and her entourage of testosterone. That is until Owen nuts gruffly into Monica's mouth. Her whimpers thanking him with constricting throat muscles to drink his cum deeply. As Owen pulls away her lips lock on to his bulbous crown for a final puckered kiss that leaves her lips vacant. From that point on Monica grew noisy again. Her holes thriving on every insertion every exit. Tilting her gaze to witness Lisa and her Father making out she smiled. Lowering her gaze to Michael the man smirks with a wink. Jealous Monica lowers against Michael's chest and feasts on his lips. She wanted kissed too. The poor fourth friend ended up jerking off on his own. Long standing moans fueled their kisses as Jesse nuts into Monica's ass, pulling out to examine her frothing anus. Lifting away Monica broke free of Michael's wandering hands along her back and sits up to ride him. It was a magnificent ride as Monica placed her hands in her hair in a sexy pose. Michael's hands lifting to hold her turbulent breasts. She smiled down at him then sighs, "Fuck your cock feels good Michael."

Lisa hearing her bites Aaron's lip before escaping with a tug to leer down at Monica and her demanding Hubby. Michael was enjoying himself. A very thin hint of jealousy crossed Lisa's brow. Her thoughts taken away as Aaron decides it was time to take his prize to his own bed. Holding her hand he leads Lisa away. Once entering Aaron shuts the door and storms into Lisa with a standing tall kiss. She craned her neck to accommodate his height and felt his hands all over her body. Her fingers slither low to stroke his cock with both palms. He enjoyed her touch immensely. His wasn't that bad either. Lips retreating her mouth Aaron moves south along her throat. Warm exhales stimulate her ear. His neckline. One of her hands moves up to run fingers through his scalp, the other still nurturing his beast. In a claim to madness Aaron Gift picks her up and launches their bodies on to his bed. Easing toward the center Aaron rolls her on to her belly and feasts on her ass cheeks. Bite marks leaving indentations. His tongue licking her asshole. Fingers in her soaked pussy. Lisa lost her mind. Michael who?

In the living room Monica lost all of her greedy little lovers except for Michael. Each of them exhausted by her they bowed out leaving the couple alone. Monica didn't even seem concerned as she continued riding Michael. She blew them kisses and a fluttering round of fingers to bid them farewell, but once gone she drops down over Michael for more devoted kisses. Their lip lock leading to a frenzy of passion suddenly. Monica hungered for he and he alone. Now she got her wish. Balls of sweat they ravaged each others body with roaming hands. His dick never once slowing up. In a maddening venture Michael rolls her over and fucks her missionary. Devouring her nipples like a starving child. Heated Monica exhales loudly, "I knew you wanted me, but damn."

"No more Mister Nice Guy." He growls at her.

"Pussy." She sticks her tongue out at her.

The next hour he had her in every position possible. Contortions finest. Yes indeed, Monica would be sore in the morning. Neighbor Brock knew what he was talking about. During that hour Aaron destroyed Lisa just as much. She would leave with hickies nearly as bad as Monica had awhile back. Something she hadn't bargained on but luckily she could blame Michael. After all he knew what they were doing. Screaming bloody murder as Aaron ate her pussy through two exploding orgasms Lisa finally had to break away. As Aaron moved to her side laying there watching her convulse she dramatically rolled over to suck his cock. A long, hard ambush that lasted ten minutes before he fires down her throat. She stayed on course just as long as he had her. Another ten minutes of squirming as her throat tightened. Her nails squeezing his balls for a final launch Aaron lost every ounce of energy. Her lips frothed at his mother lode. Before he could fight her she crawled over him and kissed him gruffly. He shared his own cum with her.

Something he had never ever done. Shocked he rolled her back over and made love to her. She embraced his sudden tenderness.

Then the door opened. In snuck Monica dragging Michael along. She creeps to her Father's left side and sprawls out to caress her Father's hip.

"Having fun Dad?"

"Get out."

"I thought we were going to switch partners."

"Get out." Lisa turns her face to second his motion.

"Whoaaa! Fine! Come on Michael let's find someone else to play with."

"What?" She drags him away leaving Lisa to wave as she wraps her legs around Aaron's waist. The night was young. She was loving this guys talent. Again Michael who? She would remember him at dawn.

There were no other partners. However Monica took Michael back to the yard for another moonlit ride. Hearing moans of her own Monica tracks the them to the shadows above. Squinting in the light as Michael pounded her doggy style Monica sees April in the window of Brock's room. Her chest crushed beneath rather large hands.

"Those aren't Ryan's mitts. Are they?" She thought. As Michael cums again pulling out to milk her ass in white gloss Monica drops her jaw, "Oh shit! Brock's fucking April."

April seeing that Monica was watching placed a finger to her lips with a pleading expression. It was an easy read that she didn't want Monica to tell Ryan. Vanishing from the window Monica knew the destination. She had been in that room. Poor Ryan.

Feigning exhaustion Monica sat up in the grass beside Michael. Hugging him suddenly Monica thanked him before hopping up and marching next door. The porch was never locked. Luckily neither was the front door. Entering she stumbled in the darkness darting upstairs. Intruding she stomps right into Brock's bedroom. Turning a light on she prepped a verbal assault. As the room illuminated she was shocked t her discovery.

"Ryan?"

"Hey neighbor." Ryan Quinones slurred his speech still drunk but alive enough to fuck his girl. Staggering April winced at Monica. Where was Brock? Looking around her Monica checked Ryan and Kyle's rooms. He was no where to be found. Embarrassed Monica heads back to Brock's room. Shutting the light off she mumbled, "Sorry."

Heading back downstairs Monica starts to exit the porch when she hears snoring. Flicking the porch light on she finds Brock asleep on the sofa naked. How did she miss him on her way through? His dick still proud she spots lipstick around it. Thinking back she knew it was April's shade. Troubled Monica covers Brock up with a throw from the sofa back. Leaving him to sleep she heads home. Michael had gotten dressed and was sitting on the front step.

"What's going on?" He scratches his scalp.

"Thought my friends were...nothing." She snuggles up next to Michael and stares at the street. For three hours they sat and talked. As the sun crept up the front door opened and Lisa stepped out quietly.

"Aaron's asleep."

"Looks like somebody wore him out." Michael scowls. "Let's go home." Michael pats Monica on the leg then stands to stretch. He had gathered Lisa's clothing and watched her get dressed. Lisa leans down and hugs Monica, pecking her cheek with a quick kiss.

"Call you later." Lisa whispers.

As they drive away in their separate cars Monica holds her knees to her chest swaying. Something went wrong tonight. She could feel it. There was no sleep to be had. No warm milk. No counting sheep. Only the thought that an awful lot of wool was being pulled over her eyes.

"Dang it April."

Someone was her fool.

The question was...who?

12