Monica 61: GOoD cHARLOTte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Music to my gears." He chuckled; "Gotta level with you Char, I've wished I could do this since Monica was probably five years old. I still recall you laying out in your Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot bikini while she splashed around in her kiddy pool."

"That far back. I looked really good in that skimpy bikini. God, I feel so old."

"That makes two of us. I will say this, you look just as hot now as you did back then." He eases back to look at her ass. "You just added some bumper guards." A slap to her bottom she yelped. "Oh, I liked that. Give me a few more yelps like that." Another couple slaps she repeated her chorus and began grinding against him. "Fuck your pussy feels good."

"So does your cock. Don't stop Kramer. Cum inside me. It's not like I can have kids anymore."

"Me neither! I got neutered." He laughed. "You ever need more of this you just wiggle on over. I'll slap a fresh coat of turtle wax on ya. A few humper stickers even."

"I plan to." She giggled at his mechanic's humor. "Now that I know someone enjoys me for me." She felt playful and leaned further into the engine area and began pointing out things. Each question she had he told her and strangely found himself hitting her cunt harder. It was like combining passions. The more she asked the harder he got. She realized it herself smiling and keeping his expertise flowing. By the time he got to the radiator cap he nutted so hard she screamed. Growling he drug her upright to him and held her as he fired slow shots into her. She thrived and twitched at every fire on all cylinders. "That was perfect Kramer. Thank you."

"Anytime! Mi Bodyshop su Bodyshop! I'm wore out now. You go play with Elvis and Owen. I'm going to go lay down and calm my blood pressure."

"Stay alive I want more of that." She peeled her body from his then kissed him tenderly. "Maybe I'll let you take a picture of me as your new pin up girl."

"Hold that thought." His cell was on the workstation. Holding it up she posed for him as playfully as she could as he took five pics. Showing them to her she felt more alive than ever. "I like this one." The one with his milky load leaking from her twat. She hadn't noticed but would not have cared.

"Enjoy me." She patted his cheek with one final kiss then left his shop. With Owen and Elvis watching the fire she managed to come up behind them without them seeing her. Breasts smothering Owen's neckline she giggled, "I'm back."

"Yes, you are." Elvis took her hand and brought her around in front of them. To their surprise she knelt down in the grass and rubbed both of their crotches at once.

"I've never given two hand jobs at once. May I practice?"

"Anything to further your education young lady." Both men were 50. Ten years older than her. With a little help the gents whipped their dicks out. Baby oil bottle close she oiled her hands as lube then went to town on them. Charlotte the Harlot was becoming insatiable. There was a GOoD GOD!

********

Upstairs in Brock's bedroom fifteen minutes ago...

At his door Brock found April sprawled out fingering herself. "Now that's how you should be." A stern point at her he added, "This does not get back to Ryan. Is that understood?"

"I don't want to lie to him anymore. We can just tell him together."

""Fuck it! Go back to his room. I don't want him to hate me."

"You don't want me?" She pouted. "I want you."

"I do but goddammit April... my boy... " He couldn't watch her any further. Stepping in he shut his door and stripped his cargo shorts off. Crawling in over April he removed her fingers then tasted them. She cooed at his suckling her juices. A massive cock slipping up inside her she brought her legs up to anchor him inside. "We're both going to regret this."

"Fuck me Mister Quinones. We have four hours before Ryan gets off work."

"I'm good for three of those." He hit that sexy cunt hard. She screamed nonstop for an hour straight, six orgasms, three hardcore nuts and a whole lot of eating her and she deepthroating his beast. At the end of three hours straight he held her in his arms. "Damn April! I hope I have enough energy for your mom and aunt tomorrow."

"What?" She glared up at him in awe. "My mom?"

"Yep! Gonna tell your dad?"

"No." She laughed. "I'm just shocked. I'm good if you do. My mom and aunt Greta both need laid."

"Set me up with Hillary too. Might take you and her both on after Kyle heads back to school and Ryan's at work."

"She will if I ask her to."

"As long as she can keep a secret. Make it happen." He found his third wind and rolled her over. Anal time! She would lie yet again to protect her relationship. Daddy here was just too good in bed. While the cat's away, the other cats would play. Stupid cunt! Stupid Brock!

********

Three hours ago, during Brock and April's treachery...

Charlotte found her calling. Her hand motions perfect, she made Elvis and Owen shoot their loads all over her tits. Maybe she was more like her daughter than she thought. Shirts whipped off both men charged her and took her to the grass. Both side by side with her sandwiched between them she found their hands relocating to her pussy. One hand each they dug fingers inside her, five total, Elvis one up on Owen. They ravaged her cunt for a remarkable three minutes of devastation, Charlotte squirting nonstop. Screaming into the night she just couldn't quit on them. Once they stopped, she rolled over on top of Owen and rode his cock like a woman obsessed. Mainly because she was! Elvis stretched out watching her feverish ride wondered if he had enough of his older days still in him. Rising to the challenge he moved in behind her and pressed her down on top of Owen.

"WAIT!" She yelped. Nope! Elvis shoved his cock in her virgin ass. At 40 Charlotte had never once had anal. It hurt like hell, but Owen palmed her mouth to contain her cries. Within eight minutes of endurance Charlotte discovered a fondness for it. Holding her firmly between them they tore her up for an hour straight before both men exhausted themselves. She was climaxing time after time, helpless to their takeover. No complaints! Once Elvis backed out, she rolled away from Owen then sat up next to them. "So much for that." She laughed. "I was going to say I'd never had it up the backside. Now I have! I should be mad but... we need to do that again sometime."

"Didn't know if I still had it in me." Elvis sighed. "I bet it's been twenty years since I've DP'd a gal."

"I'm glad you did. What time is it?"

"1:30." Owen looked at his watch. "Time flies! Aaron should be home soon, right?"

"He said by morning. I'm sure he's having his own fun. It's early yet." She looks toward Brock's home to see candlelight flickering in his bedroom window. Another glance toward Charlie's home she saw a light turn on in his kitchen. Charlie living alone meant he was awake. "Go get some rest." She rubbed their chest hair playfully then stood up and walked toward Charlie's home. A gate in back she entered easily and knocked on his back door. Owen and Elvis sat watching as Charlie opened his door and let her in. Door closed the light went out in the kitchen.

"Did we just create a monster?"

"Damn! I think she's channeling her inner Monica."

"I hope so. I want me some more of that bouncy booty."

"I feel like the second Brock removed her wedding ring she was set loose."

"Where did Brock go anyway?" Elvis looked up. "I haven't seen him since Ryan's girl got dropped off." Candles glow up in Brock's bedroom the buddies looked back then at one another. "You don't think...?"

"None of our business!"

"This neighborhood is going to hell."

Possibly!

********

"Ohh Charlie."

Taken straight to his bedroom Charlie Wessel was fucking Charlotte in his Queen sighs bed. Not even the fact that his late wife Sidney used to lie here just like this beneath him mattered anymore. She would have wanted him to move on. Well, he was moving along at a hefty pace. After spying on the guys fucking her in the yard Charlie just couldn't resist her when she surprised him with a visit. He was all up on making love to Charlotte. Having turned down Monica multiple times he just felt more comfortable with someone closer to his own age. Still, Charlotte was 21 years younger than him. A baby still. His baby at the moment.

He suddenly didn't care about Aaron Gift, leaving a Hicky on her neck on purpose. She allowed it as his sweltering passions stormed her every nerve. Now that Charlotte had a taste of the madness that her husband and daughter had induced upon her there was no turning back. Cumming once inside her Charlie was breathing heavily. Pity on him she encouraged him over on to his back and crawled into his lap, guiding his seven-inch dick up into her weeping vulva. A firm fit she rode him and let him reach up and play with her tits. The sensations of his pinching at her nipples she squirted over his scrotum. Bringing her upper body over him as she gyrated, he fed on her nipples while Char toyed with his hair until she realized it was a toupee he had left on. She never knew he was bald, it looked so natural. Oops! They laughed about it, and she continued her ride. Numerous kisses to his bald scalp she complimented him on it. He might just go bald more often.

Nutting a second time, firing straight up into her she screamed at the assault deep within. It made her ride him that much more erotically. "Once more Charlie. You can do it." He tried but the thing is he wanted in control again. At the age of 61 or not he found the energy to topple her backwards then roll her on to her belly.

Moving her into a doggystyle position he hit that spitting cunt like lightning. Reaching over her to grip her long brown mane he yanked her head back then wailed his palm on her ass. Charlotte yelped then begged for harder. At least his slaps were. His unexplained energy was fading fast concerning his thrusting power. Sensing his dilemma Charlotte understood and did the work for him, thrashing her cunt backwards into him. He puckered at her relief package and stood firm holding her hair. Five more solid slaps her cheek was bright red. Let Aaron bitch! His loss!

Cumming on his woodpecker, the birdhouse lover couldn't resist one last load. Nutting deep Charlotte squealed and froze rigid to spasm, his gallant shot hit just the right bullseye that time. Uterus central! Releasing her hair, she collapsed forward and shook violently. Nails digging at his comforter she pulled the material around her into a fort of cloth. He was pretty amazed at his final talented set of liquid ammo. Pulling out of her he paddled her ass with his erection and rolled droplets of cream along her rosy bottom. Dipping along her butt crack she lifted her hips again.

"Aren't you tired?" He chuckled.

"Charlie?"

"Yeah?"

"Put it in my ass."

"Uhhh? I've never done that."

"Try it... for me."

Gritting his teeth, he lined up his crown and forced it in inch by inch. Her nails back to digging trenches into his sheets this time, he heard her mumble. "God, I love anal." Learn something new every lay. DAY! Shockingly Charlie didn't mind, and he hit it for another five minutes before calling it quits.

"I'm done!"

"Thank you, Charlie." She rolled over then drew him down to lay with her in her mishap mound of bedding. Kissing him passionately she poured as much sensitivity as she could to let him know she cared. Across from his bed the picture of he and Sidney watched. Somewhere Sidney was calling her a floosy. Charlotte could live with that. Maybe Sid wouldn't have wanted him to move on after all. Too late! "I need to go. I'll visit again some other time, if you want."

"Doors always open. Leave your clothes and wedding ring at home."

"Just for you."

A final kiss she tiptoed out. Leaving his home, she found the fire extinguished, and the beer coolers gone. Her clothing was neatly folded on a lawn chair, wedding bands and necklace laying on top. Gathering it she took it toward her back porch but looked over at Brock's home in transit, the candles still burning. Knowing that he was her first intended lover she wondered if those candles were a calling to see if she was lured like a moth. MOTHer! Close enough! Placing her clothing and jewelry inside her porch door she dared to head on over and found the back door unlocked. If Monica was allowed to march on in so was, she. Charlotte was shameless now.

Finding the staircase in the night lights she crept upstairs. Halfway up she heard a thud. Eyes flaring, she moved slowly until finding an unexpected sight. Brock was obviously not done with April after all. He had her face down on the hallway floor and was drilling her up the ass. The girl was silent screaming at his rough anal. He was pressing her head into the wood. Creak! Creak! Creak! Up the Creak with the paddle.

"Oh my God!"

Looking up in his furor of fevered humping Brock saw Charlotte and winced from a sweaty brow. He refused to stop drilling poor April's butthole. She gyrated what she could beneath his weight. Charlotte started to turn away feeling as if she shouldn't be witness to this until she heard Brock growl.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE." She froze and looked at him, April looking up as well but with eyes rolled back into her head. A deafening orgasm April collapsed.

"Brock?"

"Sit down in front of her."

"I really..."

"Do it Charlotte." Nothing forceful, he simply told her a second time. Shuffling closer Charlotte sat down facing April. "Legs wide and scoot closer." Trembling at what this might entail she did so. Her cunt rubbing into April's hair then her forehead Brock pulled the girl's hair lifting her. "Closer!" One last slide beneath April, Brock crushed the girl's face into Charlotte's smelly snatch. "EAT THAT SHIT!" He bellowed, April licking at Charlotte's pussy. Head tilted back at how good it was, she felt terrible letting Brock abuse her so. Pulling out of April's anus he crawled up over the girl's limp body and sat on her head making certain she remained eating Charlotte. Reaching out for Charlotte, he pulled her toward him and kissed her hard. Charlotte grew lost in this odd scenario but squirted on April's tongue none the less.

This was so wrong! Feet firmly on the floor to each side of them Brock raised up. Abandoning his kiss, he forced Charlotte toward his huge cock. Mouth open in shock he shoved his penis down his neighbor's throat and face fucked her. Charlotte had never experienced even this in such a rough manner. Her own blowjobs were all she knew when treating Aaron to an occasional surprise. Not even he fucked her face in this manner. What made her crazier was that April who could have fled had scooted even closer and was eating her with more enthusiasm. What was going on here? Fingers inside her twat digging and twisting April made her climax just as Brock nutted down Char's throat making her gag.

A door downstairs opening and closing heard, April jumped away and raced for the bathroom. Locking the door behind her she turned on the shower and climbed in to clean herself up. Ryan must not know! Regardless of April in a panic, Brock pulled out of Charlotte's mouth and dropped her back to the floor then took her missionary. Charlotte was out of her mind at the moment, cum still frothing on her lips as he fucked her viciously. A kiss melding, they shared his jizz just as Ryan walked up the stairs. Obviously, he got off early.

Realizing it was Charlotte he bulged his eyes. Thankfully, it wasn't April. Hearing the shower, he stepped around the lovers and felt bad for Aaron. Not that he could blame Charlotte knowing what her husband and daughter had done. Going to the bathroom door Ryan turned the knob to find it locked. A knock on the door April called out. "I'm almost done Mister Quinones. Can you use the bathroom downstairs?"

"It's me!" Ryan let her know.

"Hang on Baby." She was covered in soap suds and just clean enough to be presentable, her hair nice and wet. A glance in the mirror to avoid no mistakes she unlocked the door and hurried back to the shower for safety. Entering Ryan locked it again then undressed to join his girl in the shower. Hugging her from behind he had to ask.

"What's with Monica's mom and my dad fucking in the hallway? That's... mind blowing."

"They're in the hall? Whoa! When I came in here, they were in his room. That's... almost as bold as us."

"I know right?"

He kissed her and hadn't even connected the dots that her breath tasted and smelled like penis. Fuck it! He nailed April against the shower wall. Five hours of sex... April was in heaven.

So was Charlotte Gift! Brock was consuming her. Feet held behind her head he fucked her like a beast. She screamed erratically and exploded time after time with each thrust. Charlotte was rolling her eyes back to mimic April's earlier, toes curling. In a rapid retreat Brock lowered his crown and hit her anus, ripping it wide. Her jaw dropping at his unexpected occupation she was glad it had already been stretched out twice before, Brock's dick was by far the biggest, thickest out of all of her paramours. It hurt but she accepted it with grace. She might not have had a choice anyway.

"Oooooooooh fuck Brock! What are you doing to me?"

"Changed my mind."

"What?"

"I said I wasn't having sex with you. I lied!"

"All men do. I'm not mad. You're incredible."

"Fucking you whenever I want. Same for Monica."

"Take me to your room before Ryan and April get done. Fuck me until dawn." Hearing her beg he pulled out of her and stood up. Dragging Charlotte to her feet, he picked her up over his shoulder squealing and carried her to his room. Door kicked shut with his foot he threw her on his cum soaked bedding and went in for the kill. "Brock, wait!"

"Nope!"

"Please... play a video of Aaron and I."

That made him pause to pucker. Nodding he got up and located his movie, believe it or not on an old VHS tape, VCR still alive and kicking. Remote in hand and the TV on they laid there as it unfolded. Charlotte was riding Aaron feverishly, titties bouncing wild and unrestrained. She could even hear her own distant moans. "Was I really that loud?" She giggled.

"Wait for it."

A second feminine voice was heard screaming. "Oh God! I remember that night. Monica felt like making a point by masturbating so loudly in competition with us so that we would stop."

"Uhhh? She wasn't masturbating." Fast forwarding a bit, she realized Brock had been recording both bedrooms. Just as Charlotte was doing with Aaron, Monica was riding some boy.

"That little... HARLOT! She snuck a boy into her room. When was this?"

"No comment." Safer that way. Calculating in her head Charlotte was glad he didn't answer.

Brock was just so savAGE!

So GOoD!

For another cHARLOTte!

12