Monogamous Ruth's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out what looked to be a water balloon full of hot semen.

I exhaled in relief.

"That was the.. last condom.. baby." I said, in between my heavy breaths.

"Youhaveto get more tomorrow.." She responded with urgency, "after work, Charlie.. don't forget.." She said, still catching her breath herself.

Of course, I knew what they would be for. . .

and I smiled at the thought.

Sleep came easy for both of us.

Chapter 5

If ever I was completly distracted from my work, it was today. I stood there with my tasks at hand, but I just could not seem to focus. I didn't know it, but I felt that Ruth was finally going to have another man's cock inside her tonight. It felt like tonight had to be the night. They were just too hot for each other and, judging from the progression of their dates, tonight made reasonable sense. It started to dawn on me that my fantasy would no longer be a fantasy soon enough. It was happening, and I was alive with anticipation.

4'oclock! I could finally find out where this night was headed! Eager to make it home, I clocked out as soon as possible and left in a hurry.

I was sitting in the living room anticipating their arrival when, finally, the two of them walked in, "Hey!" I greeted them as they walked through the door.

Will was the one to respond, "Hey man! Alright, so I've got the movies we'll be watching right here. Check em out." He came over and handed me 3 movies they had rented.

"Oh, I remember seeing previews for this one.. and I heard this one was supposed to be good. I've never heard of this one before, though."

"Yeah, we thought we'd give it a shot."

Amongst the three of us, we began our pleasant exchanges, asking and discussing how each other's day had been. Not wasting any time, however, Will put in the first movie, as we continued talking. Judging from what little we discussed here and there, I could pick up on the fact that Will was easy to agree with. I could see why Ruth liked him. Will sat next to Ruth on the couch, staying near her the whole time, while I watched not only the movie, but glanced at them often from the chair adjacent to the couch. From the very beginning, I could see the they were highly aware of each other, if not more focused on themselves than the movies, their hands always seeming to be on each other's upper thighs.

We were past the first movie. We all put our words in as to how good it was as Will proceeded to put in the next.

"Hmm.." I began, "How about I cook us up something; nothing big, just something to eat while we watch."

"That would be very nice of you, Charlie." Ruth responded first.

"Yeah, that would be great, thanks!" Will followed.

From the kitchen, there is a clear view of the living room, but the couch is facing the opposite direction, so to face the television. From there, I began to prepare something small for all of us to eat, never really taking my eyes off of them. Me no longer being in the room and convinced that I was busy in the kitchen, Will took the initiative to kiss Ruth on the cheek. That was, until Ruth turned her head to meet his lips. They began kissing each other deeply. Even from the kitchen, I could see exchanges of tongue. I could only imagine what their hands were doing...

"Ok! Foods done!" I announced as I left the kitchen. They left each other's lips.

I handed each of them their food, keeping mine. We ate and watched in silence. It wasn't long before we were all finished and they were thanking me.

We were past the second movie. Like before, everyone gave their opinion of the movie as Will put in the next.

Now watching the last movie, and the night drawing closer, there was a notable sexual tension between the two of them. With every glance, I witnessed what were their best attempts at subtle massaging of each other's thighs. There were a few glances where I was certain that they were massaging more than just each other's thighs, too. Things were getting steamy on that couch, and I had butterflies just watching it.

The last movie came to a close.

My heart began to beat hard in my chest, the butterflies continuing to stir in my stomach.

"Wow, that wasn't bad" I decided to start.

It was late. If they were going to do it, they were going to do it soon. If they went to the bedroom, it would be all the confirmation in the world that they would be fucking tonight. If only I could watch!

"Yeah, I liked it." Will responded.

"It was good. Good thing we gave it a shot." Ruth decided to throw in.

I could see, between the two of them, they were just as curious as to what was going to happen tonight as I was.

"Hmm.. Well.." Will began, "I had a great time. It was nice to get to know you a little better Charlie."

"Oh, yeah, you too." I responded politely.

"I better get going." Will headed to the door. There was obvious distress on Ruth's face.

Outside the door, Will turned back to Ruth and whispered, "I had such a good time with you" before kissing her.

"I had a good time, too" Ruth whispered back in response, subtle but noticeable disappointment in her voice.

"I'll see you tomorrow at work, ok?"

"Ok.."

They kissed one last time before he walked to his car, Ruth shutting the door behind him.

It was late, so the two of us went ahead to the bedroom. She sat on the bed, not even bothering to get undressed, an obvious look of bewildered disappointment on her face.

"I thought you guys were going to fuck tonight for sure" I said, putting it out in the air.

"I thought so too.." She responded, "He didn't even give me a chance to pull him to the bedroom."

"Oh I would have loved to have watched.." I started kissing her neck.

She moaned in response, she was obviously still hot from the idea of having Will's cock tonight, "You wouldn't get to.." she said half seductively, half seriously. She meant it. "Even if it was possible, that would be my and Will's time, you're not allowed to watch" she said, still moaning.

"MMMmm.." I moaned. I start to bring my kisses to the chest her shirt exposed. Grabbing and feeling her body, I get a few deep kisses on her mouth before she breaks away.

"Charlie.."

I try to continue..

"Charlie! You forgot to get condoms!"

Fuck.

I did. I was so excited for tonight that it must have slipped my mind, "That's ok.. We can just finish each other doing 69.. God I just want you so bad, I saw how you two were together.."

"No, Charlie.. not tonight.." She pushed me off. "I was Will's tonight."

There was a knock from the front door. Both of us looked at each other, curious as to who it could be. I spark of hope shone on Ruth's face. She got up, left the bedroom, and went to the front door. I stood at our bedroom door, peering down the hall to see who it would be. She opened the door, excitement immediately striking her face. I couldn't see him, but I knew it was Will. There was a moment as though he was whispering what had to be a question to her.

"Oh he's gone to his room. He went to bed." I heard her say.

Will walked back through the front door. Quickly, I shut our bedroom door all but for a crack, so that he wouldn't see I was in here, but I could still see and hear what was going on.

Will started, "I didn't want you to think I was going too fast, Ruth, and get the wrong impression of me or something.." he continued, "I sat in my car, outside, and I just couldn't stop thinking about you.."

Joy spilled across Ruth's face.

"Ruth.."

He pulled her face to his passionately. They stood there, kissing each other deeply, their hands all over each other's bodies.

"Ruth.. I.. need you. I just have to have you, I can't stop myself."

"Oh my god.. AAhh.. Will. Aahh. Will." She tried to speak, finding difficulty in refraining from kissing him. "I want this Will. I want it, AAhh. Mmm.. just.. one moment! Just give me a moment!" She found the resolve to leave his lustful grasp, hurrying off to the bedroom.

She burst through the door and shut it behind her quickly, "Charlie! You have to get out!" she said with urgency while trying to remain hushed.

"Get out? Get out where? If I walk out of here he'll see that I was in you room!" I responded, trying to remain hushed myself.

"Fuck! Uhh.." She thought, in a hurry, "Quick, get under the bed Charlie! Fuck!" she said, obviously not satisfied with the solution.

Quickly, I got under the bed. Anticipation and excitement surged through me. It was happening. Right now, it was happening! I was going to be in the room, in fact! My dick was hard beyond belief.

She opened the bedroom door and let him know he could come in. He didn't hesitate.

Walking into the bedroom, he locked ahold of her once more, grabbing and feeling her body. He was the first to start stripping her, ripping her shirt up and off of her and removing her bra, freeing those plump DD breasts, never refraining from kissing her deeply. She was returning the favor, ripping he shirt off, and quickly going for his pants, unbuttoning, unzipping, and pulling them down along with his underwear all in one go.

There it was.

From under here, I could at least see them while they were beside the door. Ruth definitely found feelings for the right guys. This man waspacking. It had to be at least 7 inches, and it wasthicktoo. It just shot up, once released from his pants.

Once Ruth saw it, she moaned animalistically, tugging him to the bed with her. Both of them at the side of the bed, I watch Ruth's pants and panties drop to the floor, followed by their feet lifting up as they get on top of the bed.

They get into position, "Oh my god Will.. I want this so bad.." She thought for a moment, "Will, did you bring a condom?" she didn't sound very concerned, "I don't have any.."

"No, I didn't bring any.. I didn't think I was going to be doing this tonight.. Ughh.."

"MMmmm.. that's ok.." she said, almost sounding relieved. There was a pause for a moment, she was guiding his hips towards hers, bringing his cock to her hot opening, his dick dripping with pre-cum.

"You can make love to me just like this.." Electricity leapt through my body, my dick throbbing at what was just said. She'sneverdone this with me. They're going to havecompletely unprotected sex.Will is going to enjoy the bare pussy I've never had permission to have, and it must be hotter and wetter than ever! I was beyond myself with lust.

She thrusts his hips into hers and pushes all 7 inches of his thick dick deep inside her pussy

"AAAAHHHHHH!!"

Will grunts in pleasure, "UUGghh!"

"AHH WILL" Ruth isscreamingin utter bliss, "FUCK ME WILL, FUCK ME!! AHHHH!!"

Will drives his now pussy juice soaked, bare cock in and out of my fiancée, "UUUuuuughhhhh"

Pushing her hips into each of his thrusts, they stare into each other's eyes, intent on one another, the connection between them electric. Ruth's moans are wild and unconstrained, "AAH, AAHHH, AAHHHHH!! YES, YES!! FUCK MY PUSSY WILL!! FUCK ME!!"

There was no imagining it anymore; no more fantasy. She was having him and she was loving it. The bed bounced about violently. I couldn't help myself anymore, with what clearance I had, I took my dick out and started stroking myself aggressively, keeping as quiet as possible, not that it mattered at this very moment, really; you wouldn't be able to hear a bomb go off outside with the kind of noise Ruth was producing.

They're bodies were slapping together fiercely when it happened.

"ahh.. AHH.. AAAHHH.. OH MY FUCKING GOD WILL I'M GOING TO COME!!"

She's never come from just sex! My mind was blown!

"UUUuughhh!! Fuck!! I'm gonna cum too Ruth!!"

"YES! YES! SHOOT IT INSIDE ME! I WANT TO FEEL IT!"

All at once, we all came, all three of us. The two of them moaned in pleasure,

"uuuUUUUGHHH!!"

"aaaaaaAAAHHHH!!!"

As my beautiful Ruth tightened and pulsated in full-body orgasm, Will was pouring his thick, hot, seed into my fiancée's more than accepting womb, shooting it up into her and filling her completely.

I lied under the bed, shooting my sweet, silent load up against the bed's underside, on my chest, and even managing to catch some on my face.

Ruth lie there, remaining connected to her lover Will, full of his seed, "mmmm... stay inside me for as long as you like.."

and he did. The two them remained that way for several minutes. They held each other tightly, breathing heavily. As Ruth's filled up pussy contracted around his cock, his dick would quiver in sensation, pushing out all the hot seed his cock had to offer.

My fiancée looked into Will's eyes, "I love you Will."

Will responded in kind, "I love you too".

He slid his cock out of her, all 7 inches covered with Ruth's sweet pussy juice and his sperm. Lying next to her, they embraced each other as they drifted off into a peaceful sleep. That night, my fiancée had completely forgotten that I was even in the room. Will was the only person in the world right now.

Covered in my own sperm, trapped under my own bed, beneath my Ruth and her lover, I fell into a peaceful sleep myself.

Epilogue

Ruth, relatively unconcerned of her lover's seed swimming inside her womb, bought some Plan-B when it was most convenient for her the next day. She never got pregnant. In love with what sex had become for her, she scheduled to get an IUD as soon as possible. Ever since, Ruth and Will have been making passionate, bareback love every single night. Every now and then, Ruth allowed me to sneak under what was now their bed for their love making. Even less often than that, when Will wasn't around, she would allow me to fuck her myself, but it would always be with a condom, at her insistence, stringent as ever, despite the IUD. "My pussy is for his seed only" she would tell me.

Despite all of this, we continued to love each other, and she remained to be my fiancée. We were in no rush to get married. Will never suspected a thing.

The two of them loved hard and loved fast, until eventually they parted ways. Will had his time. In several months they had done a lot of love making, that's for sure.

It wasn't too long until she moved on to another lover. . .