Monster Girls: A Horny Puppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeffery howled and lunged with his free hand. The man's gun cracked but he never felt anything. His black claws flashed in the lengthening evening sun. Blood erupted from the man's arm and his gun fell to the stage with a clatter. The crowd roared behind him. Jeffrey slashed the bindings from Cassandra's wrists and took a swing at the other man with the noose as he tried to make use of it.

"Come!" Jeffery grabbed Cassandra and slung his coat around her shoulders.

"Love!" She cried happily, clinging to his side.

The crowd was in an uproar and a few larger men leapt up on the stage. Cassandra put her arms through the coat and stood close to her husband. He stared defiantly at the men, "She is mine. I'm leaving with her."

"You're both dead." One of them men said, drawing a large knife. He took a swing at Jeffery, but before he could reach him, there was a streak of chestnut brown and a gout of crimson sprayed from his throat.

"Not my husband." Cassandra screamed shrilly and turned to slash the next man. Her claws tore great furrows of meat from his chest and blood soaked into his clothes. She attacked with abandon and shrieked, "Not the father of my children!"

In moments, four men had retreated with terrible wounds and two lay dead. Cassandra stood there in just his coat and viscera clinging to her claws. She panted heavily and her eyes were wild with a mother's furious wrath. The crowd had already started backing up and many were already running. People screamed for help and in complete fear.

Jeffery was honestly stunned for a moment. He had always seen her as quiet and loving, sweet and passionate. Maybe just a little side of devious whit to her. But he could've never imagined the rage he saw in her face when the man tried to attack him and the pure frenzy with which she killed him. It only took him a second to get over it and he grabbed her bloody paw, "We have to go!"

He ushered her naked body into the saddle of the horse and he got on behind her. With a snap of the reins, he set the horse galloping down the road.

"What happened?" Jeffery asked once they were clear of the edge of the town.

"I was shopping for your gift when someone stopped me. They demanded to know where my master was. I said I was alone, that I wasn't a slave. They didn't believe me and demanded I prove it. I told them off but they took exception and tried to strip me, you know, to find my slave brand. I fought back and when they pulled weapons, I killed one of them. They saw my brand and said I was a runaway and a mob surrounded me. I couldn't keep them all away and they got a rope around me." Cassandra explained angrily.

Jeffery grimaced, "I warned you about this. This will cause problems."

"S-sorry." She mumbled in embarrassment, hanging her head.

He wrapped an arm tightly around her and kissed the top of your head, "Don't worry. I'm not angry. I'm actually impressed. Never knew you could be so ferocious."

"I just..." She shook in his embrace, "The thought of our children growing up without knowing what an amazing man their father is... I won't have it. I'll kill anyone who threatens you first."

That made him smile as they rode quickly back to the plantation. Despite why she says they're together, you can't buy that kind of loyalty and passion. Cassandra was just that amazing of a woman.

*******

Back at the Plantation, Jeffrey called together all that could hear him. As he did, a handmaid wailed in fear and hurried into the house. She returned in seconds with a blanket and wrapped it around Cassandra.

Centaurs, canines, felines, two naga, and an arachne gathered around him. He looked grave as he spoke, "We may have a problem coming towards us."

As he outlined what happened, a cacophony of yells and horse hooves came pounding towards the gates of the Plantation. Jeffery turned and watched as better than ten men holding oil lanterns and guns in the darkening sunset.

"Stand, beasts or we will fire. Bring forth the Lord of this plantation." One of the lead men called. Men around him shouldered their rifles and took aim at the gathering.

"I told you. I am the owner. This is my land." Jeffery said, holding his chin high.

"So be it. You and the other dog are to die for your crimes." He said.

The gathered people bellowed in anger and surged forward to stand with Jeffery. The mounted mob grew uneasy from the show of unity.

"If you try to harm mister Leosson, we will burn your city to the ground." One of the large, burly centaurs said, stepping closer to Jeffrey to try and put this enormous body in the way of some of the guns.

That brought a mote of surprise to the mob. Even the most well-treated slaves wouldn't give such a passionate defense of their master. This one was willing to kill, and die, for him. Not only that but others gave their agreement and tightened their circle around Jeffery and Cassandra.

"You... Them..." The lead man growled.

"You started this, not us. I will give reparations for the deaths, but only so long as you leave us alone." Jeffery said sharply.

Farming implements began to come forward from the defenders, enhancing the threat they posed to the invaders. Apparently it was enough because the man raised his hand and waved it back, "Let's go. We will finish this another night."

"But-" One of them argued.

"Go! Not worth our lives." He yelled and brought his horse around.

In a few more tense moments, all of them had turned and left. Jeffrey's fierce army loosened and spread away from him. He smiled around at them, "While I am grateful for your words, you are not indebted to me. You are free and unburdened by obligation."

One of the cats snorted, "Friends care for one another."

"We are family and friends alike." One of the naga agreed.

Jeffery smiled warmly around at all of them. They were simply the best family he could've hoped for. Them and...

Cassandra pressed tightly to his side, taking tight hold of his hand. She rubbed her snout against his shoulder, "You saved all of us. Of course we care for you. Come, let us go inside husband. Tomorrow is our anniversary, we have much to celebrate."

Jeffery looked around at them again, concern filling his features. As if to answer that, another centaur laughed warmly, "Go, sir. Rest and relax from your difficulties. We will make sure if they choose to return, that they are sent away again."

He gave a reluctant nod and let Cassandra draw him towards their home. She pulled him inside. They shared a warm bath and moved to their bedroom. As Cassandra crawled into the bed, Jeffery looked through the curtains and down at the dark road. A few of the farmhands had lanterns and were keeping a watch around the grounds.

"Honey, stop worrying. For tonight, let it be about us." Cassandra said, stretching herself out, all long languid, and freshly fluffy. She spread her legs and showed her messy wet slit, "My heat has been coming on the last few hours. I don't want to wait."

He licked his chops at the sight of her. The way she was splayed out and showing herself off made him shudder with excitement. She was right. Tonight was a night to fuck. The scent of her heat was starting to get to him.

"Hey..." She played gently with her clit, letting out a teasing coo. She pushed a finger in and pulled back a long, gooey strand of pussy lube, "I'm still waiting."

With a growl, he leapt towards her. He grabbed her arms and pinned them to the bed above her. She returned the growl with bright, lustful eyes. They shared a heated kiss and she felt his erection pressing to her thigh. Their kiss became more passionate and forceful, their lust surging against one another.

"I want to suck you off first." Cassandra breathed, her eyes wide.

"You sure? Sure you don't want-" She cut him off by launching up and throwing him on his back across the big bed. With a pounce, she flipped over him and dropped her thighs on either side of his face. She laid across him and wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock.

He wrapped his arms around her thighs and buried his snout in her dripping cunt. She gave a lusty moan around his cock and sucked harder. The dangers of today, the terror and wild emotions had them both high strung. Their bodies were abuzz and throbbing for release. Jeffery's tongue dug deep into Cassandra and she arched her back, tail wagging eagerly from the pleasure. Her pussy's wetness ran down his chin and he had to swallow more than once to keep from choking.

"Ahh! Oh Jeffery!" Cassandra gasped, wrapping a paw around his cock. She gyrated her hips, grinding her pussy hard against her husband. She dove back down on him and sucked hard on his shaft. He grunted and moaned into her pussy. She tasted thick precum on her tongue and eagerly slurped it down.

She worked him for a little while longer, but he was getting impatient. She could feel it in the way his mouth worked between her thighs and his hands gripped her ass. It only took a moment more for his patience to completely exhaust. His dick was aching for release and he wasn't going to just settle for his bitch's mouth. He wanted to knock her up with all the cum that he could.

Cassandra didn't relent easily though and the result was the both of them locked together and wrestling for dominance. Jeffery growled and strained against her, finding her surprisingly strong. They shoved back and forth, rolling over one another and trying to pin the other. After some rough tugging, he got her beneath him and attempted to force himself upon her struggling body.

"Ahhh~!" She moaned in pleasure as his cock plunged between her dripping nether lips. The contest had gotten her just as excited, having relished every touch of his body against hers and every grope of his hands on her. With his panting, hot form pressed to her back, she gave little gasps and exhales of delight from his rough thrusts.

"You're such a damn tease." He growled in her ear, "A trollop begging for it and then denying me. You force your exquisite pussy all over me and attempt to drown me in the scent of your heat. I'm going to punish you for that."

She yelped and jerked as his cock rammed deep into her again. Her body surged with emotion and sensation. It was pure bliss to have her man craving her so voraciously. His body thrust against hers and his manhood loosed thick globs of pre inside her. The slick, gooey wetness splattered both of them as they writhed together.

Twisting around, Cassandra pulled him down and locked lips with him. It was a bit awkward, but she was flexible. They kissed deeply while his hips continued bucking into her from behind. He wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her tit, sending a warm shower of milk across the sheets. Ever since her first pregnancy, her breasts had remained large and very active. Her body was ever ready for more motherhood.

Speaking of such, his dick bulged inside her and he grunted loudly. The beginnings of his orgasm started with a thick eruption of semen and a powerful surge of blood into his knot. She gave a long howl that faded into happy little whimpers as he expanded to full size inside her. Stars popped in her eyes and her orgasm overflowed. His seed filled her womb and her heat-addled body soaked it in. Such unimaginable ecstasy from being impregnated while her body cried out for it so desperately. This was easily the best sex she had ever known.

Jeffery wrapped his other arm around her and held onto her, resting his head against the back of hers. His dick pulsated within her hot body and he could feel the cum flowing through his member. Each drop of semen felt great to be pouring into his wife's lusty, fertile womb. They stayed that way for a little while until she finally fell flat and her body spread out beneath him. She huffed loudly and turned her head to look back at him. A sparkle in her eye made him smile and he kissed her, "Happy anniversary."

"Oh my love, we're not even close to done yet." She said and he felt her pussy squeeze around him, "We've got all night~."

He groaned loudly at the tightness of it and his tail shot up. The feeling of her warm, velvety walls undulating around him and squeezing the girth of his knot made his balls clench up. She had him trapped and she knew it. Each little tensing of her muscles sent another wave of pleasure over both of them. For the longest time, he had always assumed his knot was a tool of domination, one to take and control a lustful partner. Cassandra had different plans. She used it like a ball and chain, keeping him trapped in her embrace and tormenting him with her talented cunt.

"Mmmm. I've got so much semen inside me..." She swooned, rocking her hips back and forth beneath him. His cock was tingling and buzzing, all with barely a hint of humping on his part. She tightened down powerfully around him again, "And I want so much more!"

He gave himself to her control, snuggling down on her back and gently pushing his hips against her plush butt. It felt amazing to be so wonderfully close, so passionately together with his woman. The pleasure couldn't be contained forever though and she was determined to see it erupt. A quick succession of squeezes and clenches on her part milked his dick to the very brink.

"Don't make me wait, lover." She teased, squeezing down one last time.

A loud groan came up Jeffery's throat and his dick hummed with the orgasm. His body siezed against her and fresh nut flooded her already full womb. She cried out happily and gave little panting encouragments to him. His knot ached with fullness and semen poured out of him like a struck spring. He held onto her shoulders and ground against her round ass, muscular control slowly slipping from him.

"Ahhh! Cassandra!" He breathed deeply, eyes fluttering and legs shaking as his spine quivered. The last of his spunk bubbled into her and he went limp on her back.

She cradled her head on her arms, "Feels so good to have you impregnating me..."

*******

The night went on in silence and pleasure. The mob didn't return and in the following weeks, the Town Marshal came by the Plantation. He had heard the various accounts of what went on and begrudingly admitted the townspeople that had attacked Cassandra had been in the wrong. At the same time, however, he strongly suggested they sell their land and leave before the next winter.

Cassandra went on to have triplets and bring their young pack of pups up to six. No doubt she would be begging Jeffery for more by her next heat.

Jeffery and the Lone Wolf plantation did end up selling. He didn't give up his pursuit for freedom though. He decided to instead attack it at a more public level and move his family up towards the Capital. He got himself elected as mayor of a large town in the north before going onto become a leader for the anti-slavery movement. Those he had freed at his Plantation, and their families and friends, were his staunchest supporters. All in all, they went on to have a boisterous, passionate, and very numerous family together.

As Jeffery was want to say many, many times: Best money he ever spent.